Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
line5-1

Activity: 220
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:05:19 PM

Expectations...

and Reality

Cheesy
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vadi2323
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:06:41 PM

Expectations...

and Reality

Cheesy

I'm shocked  Shocked WTF?
findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:41:27 AM

Kooke and Wasserman are easily linked together by looking at their post history dates. They both went inactive in late october 2014, then came back in 2016 for Opair. Wasserman came back when he started looking for a community manager and Kooke came back a week before Opair was publicly announced.

Those would have to be some pretty huge coincidences.. lol

Especially considering how much of an unconditional cheerleader Kooke has been for this project.

FYI I would be very happy to sell my ICO account at reasonable a loss.  (0.38 btc face value)

The copy-paste is also buggy.  Cheesy  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16300504#msg16300504

Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:26:58 PM

Grin  Or is his alt.

The accounts
  • wasserman99
  • frankopair
  • opairfrank
  • kooke
  • tomsmith26
  • Isildur (official)
  • Dank Frank

have some strange connection.

newbies I didn't count here and the list is not complete.

Maybe investing less in buying account will leave some time and money for an hangout interview?

Lol it isn't untill now I notice this post, dude if you want to investigate stuff, better learn how to first.  Cheesy
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

So the refund period effectively ends now with the time of this post. I have the details of the investors that do not want opair. So that I can give them to wasserman99.

I will send wasserman99 the list of users that wanted a refund. Then refund the remaining users that wanted a refund, then pay the signature campaign and wasserman99 asked for the remaining coins to be sent to an address. Have to search for it again. Or you might post it here again publicly wasserman99.

Hi,

SJ yes if we continue with the plan you need to:

1) Send us asap the list.
2) Pay directly to the escrow.
3) We are going to start the distribution after you do the point 1.
4) Release the remaining funds to 1MtzCZpBLqmLNSEjoAxbLv2zCcAvrKyHm9...sorry, we dont understand this "(except the funds of users I know the opair user connection but not a refund address)?"

Regards

Bear in mind that when its sent to wasserman, its going to be with him and there is no way it can be returned unless this scammer will send it back which is unlikely to happen. I've already uncover this guys real name and posted in this thread as well. his name was also connected to real scam asking donations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:31:52 AM

Grin  Or is his alt.

The accounts
  • wasserman99
  • frankopair
  • opairfrank
  • kooke
  • tomsmith26
  • Isildur (official)
  • Dank Frank

Maybe investing less in buying account will leave some time and money for an hangout interview?

Lol it isn't untill now I notice this post, dude if you want to investigate stuff, better learn how to first.  Cheesy

About you and Isildur I was hesitating a lot. But I think kooke is clear now (and burnt and because of this silent), tomsmith26 is still shilling in a very strange way. Rest is "offical".

scammerdie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:32:54 AM

Grin  Or is his alt.

The accounts
  • wasserman99
  • frankopair
  • opairfrank
  • kooke
  • tomsmith26
  • Isildur (official)
  • Dank Frank

About you and Isildur I was hesitating a lot. But I think kooke is clear now (and burnt and because of this silent), tomsmith26 is still shilling in a very strange way. Rest is "offical".

Cheesy  They accused me as a shill. I am a scam buster, how can be a shill? I only destroy scam, maybe I hurt kooke's balls.
findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:58:22 AM

ENJOY IT, IT WILL BE DELETED BY WASSERMAN SOON

This Wasserman is a Joke. How can you leave the Genesis Script Generator in your code and not get a Runtime Error?
This Script Code need to be removed or Commented after you Generate the Genesis Block and MerkleRoot.
Now please tell me how is Team going to Release an OCAML wallet or whatever if you cant even clone a simple Qt Wallet?
I have fixed many Coin Wallets for devs on this forum but to tell you the truth, i really dont trust you guys and deeply regret
being a Phase1 Investor - all i see here is a Bogus project and a One man Operation Stealing Money.
In my Opinion, there will be no development of this Coin but like i said, I have some info of you in case you run. ehehe

And P.S: I advice you to remake a new Wallet because of the 200 blocks for POW which is very low to move all the coins before
POS start. You need at least 2000 blocks for POW to insure that most coins will be distributed and that people will have their
coins matured (after the 12hrs min) to get the POS moving the Blockchain. The min Coin Age is not an Issue as long as the
POW can run until POS start while some blocks are still left for the POW to finish.
If you dont listen to my Advice, you will have the Blockchain stuck and that will be another BIG Issue to fix.
Make the POW last Blocks to 2000 for safety.

Line 44: unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 12 * 60 * 60; // 12 hours    -----> Min Age in main.cpp

Line 29: static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 200; // Extra blocks to mature / confirm premine  ------> POW last block 200 (NOT GOOD) in main.h

...And since you like to delete my POSTs, please delete this one too.  Smiley

NASdaq

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:57:23 AM

I can't believe people are running this wallet ... please, don't run this wallet on anything except a VPS. How likely is it to be infected, given everything that's gone on here?
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:07:04 AM

I can't believe people are running this wallet ... please, don't run this wallet on anything except a VPS. How likely is it to be infected, given everything that's gone on here?

I am not a programmer, what does this code mean? A virus program??  Shocked

NASdaq

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:12:38 AM

if you install software on your PC made by this guy then expect a wallet stealing nasty to be included. it might be a basic one, but look at what's transpired here? just don't do it!
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:06:57 PM

if you install software on your PC made by this guy then expect a wallet stealing nasty to be included. it might be a basic one, but look at what's transpired here? just don't do it!

This is the very definition of FUD. Did you find a virus in the wallet? No? So you are just talking out of your ass then like most people in this thread right?
baomoremoney

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:59:06 AM

Hello everyone. I would like to talk you about a situation i have with @wasserman99

I am the founder of http://icotimeline.com/ and i had a deal with @wasserman99 to list his project and promote it.

Our deal was 2 BTC. Supposed to be paid me on 27th August but with all these issues with SJ he delayed it.

After 1 month he continues refuses to pay me, and this time his excuse is that he believes that I am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM.

He believes that i am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM project, but as i explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.920 i worked for this project as Advisor, Marketing Officer and one of the Escrowers and i never paid for my work. Nothing more.

Of course i gave all proofs i had about that i m not behind this SCAM and @wasserman99 still refuses to pay me. This is very fishy if you think that many members from community has connected Opair project with deCLOUDs project and believe that the same person/team are behind it.

Of course we have never seen LIVE Opair's team faces and deCLOUD's team faces too.

I invite @wasserman99 to make a live video call and all community can see us and proof that i m not connected with deCLOUDs SCAM. My personal info are public and you can find me in deCLOUD's website in TEAM tab --> http://declouds.com/

I've never stolen a penny from anyone, on the contrary I have sometimes fallen victim of fraud and even fall one by @wasserman99 because he does not respect our deal.

I provided every evidence i have in my possession about deCLOUDs SCAM and he still not believe me. I asked him what he wants to provide more and of course he doesn't know.

As I said, your situation is very strange. DeCloud receive a lot of warning from ICOcountdown and another users and you always defend the project (even you make an open letter). To be honest I dont know if you are the scammer behind decloud or not, so we want to wait to know more about your situation. Please in decloud scam thread give all your info you have to help to catch niktitan.

About the 2 btc bounty, if you proof be not linked in any way to decloud we are going to send the 2 btc. Otherwise we are going to use the amount for those affected by your scam. Right now you are in a very difficult situation. You risked your reputation for that project.

Regards

I copied here to avoid wasserman deletes my post. One scammer wasserman accused another guy as a scammer, and admit to scam Bitcoinexpert 2 btc.

Petros(bitcoinexpert) is Greece Ambassador of WAVES Blockchain Platform and lisk, I think he is innocent in declouds scam, and wasserman's refuse payment is a proof to show he is a scammer too.

Petros(bitcoinexpert), I recommend you contact SebastianJu about this issue, and make a scam accusation on specific board.

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:11:52 AM

Many scam projects around right now. Declouds , Opair etc.
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:31:54 PM

Wasserman Scammer just deleted my POST - so that prove everything. Here it is:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hi,

About bitcoinexpert drama, as I said, we are not going to hold the 2 btc for us, we want to send this amount to a third party (escrow) and if he finally bitcoinexpert has nothing to do with declouds scam the coins will be release. If he is the scammer we are going to use that amount to cover the losses of declouds investors. Is it not perhaps the wisest? Wait to see if he is related in any way with the scam.

Regards
I dont get this, How can you cover the losses of declouds investors? Is decloud one of your Project too? You cant try to Fix someone else Scam if
you are not part of the Scam yourself. You are really making yourself foolish by reasoning like this. Pay the guy for his work that he did for your Scam Project.
declouds has nothing to do with your fishy project and the guy worked for you to Scam more than 150 btc for doing nothing and you need to pay him period.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:01:37 PM

Wasserman Scammer just deleted my POST - so that prove everything. Here it is:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hi,

About bitcoinexpert drama, as I said, we are not going to hold the 2 btc for us, we want to send this amount to a third party (escrow) and if he finally bitcoinexpert has nothing to do with declouds scam the coins will be release. If he is the scammer we are going to use that amount to cover the losses of declouds investors. Is it not perhaps the wisest? Wait to see if he is related in any way with the scam.

Regards
I dont get this, How can you cover the losses of declouds investors? Is decloud one of your Project too? You cant try to Fix someone else Scam if
you are not part of the Scam yourself. You are really making yourself foolish by reasoning like this. Pay the guy for his work that he did for your Scam Project.
declouds has nothing to do with your fishy project and the guy worked for you to Scam more than 150 btc for doing nothing and you need to pay him period.

Yeah he's cleaning up the mess of the scam attempt from his side with BitcoinExpert, he deleted 6 posts of mine.  Tongue
Any critism based on the facts or on what he's hiding must be cleaned out if he wants to go on a exchange this weekend.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:04:55 PM

I copied here to avoid wasserman deletes my post. One scammer wasserman accused another guy as a scammer, and admit to scam Bitcoinexpert 2 btc.

Petros(bitcoinexpert) is Greece Ambassador of WAVES Blockchain Platform and lisk, I think he is innocent in declouds scam, and wasserman's refuse payment is a proof to show he is a scammer too.

Petros(bitcoinexpert), I recommend you contact SebastianJu about this issue, and make a scam accusation on specific board.

Wasserman paid me my 2 BTC
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:55:26 PM

opair big scam mother fuker dev  Angry
RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:57:52 PM

opair big scam mother fuker dev  Angry

How much did you invest? The price is bad, he is a big scammer, sorry for you.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:34:48 PM

Sorry but this is not the case. But we have many influential contacts, so that if we get notoriety in this environment during the ICO phase, we would be possible to achieve the simultaneous release on all three platforms.

Regards

You guys never learnt, so many alarm you don't invest due to this is a scam, see he lied me and lured my 50 btc to throw in this shit, fuck him.   Angry Angry  I almost believed and invested 50 btc.

How can a PR doesn't know "notoriety" is negative word? LOL, he is a fucking bastard with bad english skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: