Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300504 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:54:47 PM

Hi guys,

There are 3 ways for you to get updated with us that works more promptly than media coverage.
1)read more pages back in this thread.
2)follow us on twitter.
3)read blog articles on our website.

Plus, if you use Wechat, add davidthepangwaer, there is a wechat group for overseas Antshares investors where you can get your answers most efficiently.

For this week, you will see
1) the New Year Interview of TAT by 8BTC (in full EN).
2) a cross-chain inter-operation protocol by Erik Zhang, which will be applied to future cooperation with our peer projects.

Also we will present you the whitepaper to AntNest Fund before Lunar New Year.

Plz stay tuned.

Guess what? I didn't get the following update (translated) from above three.

Small ants news biweekly third issue
First, the technical update

1. PC client wallet conducted two updates, increased surveillance and address TESTNET compatible networks. Monitor address function allows you to monitor the specific address of the balance and trading activities, but can not spend the assets, not every time through the block chain browser query, and enhance the transparency of public books; and client-compatible TESTNET network, by modifying the configuration file Switch the main network and test network, so that developers easy maintenance, synchronous upgrade. Switching method: http://8btc.com/article-4285-1.html

2. In the open-source system Github released a new "node deployment," the document describes the accounting on the windows, server, linux, docker platforms node As well as the deployment of the private chain optimization, streamlining the accounting node deployment process. Document Address: https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/ accounting node 

II community activities

3. Small ants team will hold the annual theme live event next week, reviewing the development of small ants in 2016, including community building And technical progress, etc., summed up the experience of the year gains and losses, and exchange of 2017 project prospects.

4. Content release for the community operations, channel operations and other part-time jobs, the main work for the organization editorial ants and tutorials in the major media, community and other channels for content distribution.

Third, the market cooperation

5. After the initial communication, a field of top-ranking sites that will try to use small blocks chain ant experiment asset issuance of its customers.

6. A wide range of media partnerships will be established for market needs, with the small ants already registered with Xtecher, an excellent technology start-up media dedicated to identifying the most promising early technology projects, reporting on technology leaders and companies, and For them to carry out a comprehensive value to accelerate.

Fourth, ecological information

7. The first contract based on a small ant intelligent whale ADS superconducting mode exchanges around the Spring Festival is about to fall, for all types of digital assets on a small ant chain provide circulation channels for both parties to build an open and transparent transactions, Can not be tampered with, traceability, low-cost secure trusted trading environment.

Near the Spring Festival, wish you a Happy New Year, good luck!
Little ants news biweekly next time is 2017/02/09.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kripteka

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

Liqui.io Exchange delisting ANS from trades.
Move. Withdraw your coins.
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

How is the newly-recruited UI designer is working on the graphics of the new wallet?
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:44:22 AM

This liqui.io exchange is pathetic. They can't even automate withdrawals/deposits. Who trades there? That's even safer for the ans community that they excluded themselves.
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:03:59 AM

This liqui.io exchange is pathetic. They can't even automate withdrawals/deposits. Who trades there? That's even safer for the ans community that they excluded themselves.

yeah i see ANS listed on liqui.io but i'm not yet trade on there
still waiting Ans team make a good news about exchange  Cheesy
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

If anybody wants to buy ANCs (antcoins) message me ill consider your offers
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

Today i decided to sell all remaining ans in my wallet. I partecipated in this ico expecting something very different from that i saw here. I still hold some anc, but now i want to focus on other.

Lack of interest here is something that i really didn't expect too. Maybe this project seems interesting in the Chinese market, but for an overseas investor i think there are many better ones.

Anyhow i wish goodluck to all of you.
antshares

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Hi guys,

There are 3 ways for you to get updated with us that works more promptly than media coverage.
1)read more pages back in this thread.
2)follow us on twitter.
3)read blog articles on our website.

Plus, if you use Wechat, add davidthepangwaer, there is a wechat group for overseas Antshares investors where you can get your answers most efficiently.

For this week, you will see
1) the New Year Interview of TAT by 8BTC (in full EN).
2) a cross-chain inter-operation protocol by Erik Zhang, which will be applied to future cooperation with our peer projects.

Also we will present you the whitepaper to AntNest Fund before Lunar New Year.

Plz stay tuned.

Guess what? I didn't get the following update (translated) from above three.

Small ants news biweekly third issue
First, the technical update

1. PC client wallet conducted two updates, increased surveillance and address TESTNET compatible networks. Monitor address function allows you to monitor the specific address of the balance and trading activities, but can not spend the assets, not every time through the block chain browser query, and enhance the transparency of public books; and client-compatible TESTNET network, by modifying the configuration file Switch the main network and test network, so that developers easy maintenance, synchronous upgrade. Switching method: http://8btc.com/article-4285-1.html

2. In the open-source system Github released a new "node deployment," the document describes the accounting on the windows, server, linux, docker platforms node As well as the deployment of the private chain optimization, streamlining the accounting node deployment process. Document Address: https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/ accounting node 

II community activities

3. Small ants team will hold the annual theme live event next week, reviewing the development of small ants in 2016, including community building And technical progress, etc., summed up the experience of the year gains and losses, and exchange of 2017 project prospects.

4. Content release for the community operations, channel operations and other part-time jobs, the main work for the organization editorial ants and tutorials in the major media, community and other channels for content distribution.

Third, the market cooperation

5. After the initial communication, a field of top-ranking sites that will try to use small blocks chain ant experiment asset issuance of its customers.

6. A wide range of media partnerships will be established for market needs, with the small ants already registered with Xtecher, an excellent technology start-up media dedicated to identifying the most promising early technology projects, reporting on technology leaders and companies, and For them to carry out a comprehensive value to accelerate.

Fourth, ecological information

7. The first contract based on a small ant intelligent whale ADS superconducting mode exchanges around the Spring Festival is about to fall, for all types of digital assets on a small ant chain provide circulation channels for both parties to build an open and transparent transactions, Can not be tampered with, traceability, low-cost secure trusted trading environment.

Near the Spring Festival, wish you a Happy New Year, good luck!
Little ants news biweekly next time is 2017/02/09.

Haha, bi-weekly is handled by Guohua...

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:24:08 AM

The CrossChain Protocol is now in full EN,
but it's being held under embargo till the end of this week.
It's coming soon and we already received quite a lot of positive feedback from several other project leaders who I'm sure you are very familiar with.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

When is Bichuang start trading and add antcoin/antshare and all the antshare tokens?
Whwn is english version up?

Bichuang is a pro in the business, actually the team is from Huobi.
They will do it very quickly and I'm pretty sure the EN support is going to be supported Day 1.

Since you mentioned antshare-based tokens (not the system token ANS/ANC), I just want to
share with you guys a very exciting news: We've been approached by a video game company whose last game
sold pretty well on Steam. They are looking into utilizing Antshares in their ongoing VR gaming development.
These are all I'm authorized to reveal at this stage.

NOTE:Bichuang thing is post-cn new year, this gaming thing is post-cn new year, and many others.

Also, ANC trading is on 19800.

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:35:38 AM

When is Bichuang start trading and add antcoin/antshare and all the antshare tokens?

They will do it very quickly and I'm pretty sure the EN support is going to be supported Day 1.

Since you mentioned antshare-based tokens (not the system token ANS/ANC), I just want to
share with you guys a very exciting news: We've been approached by a video game company whose last game
sold pretty well on Steam. They are looking into utilizing Antshares in their ongoing VR gaming development.

NOTE:Bichuang thing is post-cn new year, this gaming thing is post-cn new year, and many others.

Oo where are trading ANC? can you give us a link. I only see ANS on trex.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Oo where are trading ANC? can you give us a link. I only see ANS on trex.

I googled 19800 exchange, but I don't see ANC or any trade volume on this site that is first result: http://www.198intl.com

I noticed coinmarketcap stopped counting the ANS volume from Yuanbao, because that is a 0-fee exchange.  It would be nice to see ANS included in ICONOMI.index at some point.  These are the criterion:

- Currency must be in existence and have been traded on recognised exchanges for at least 2 months.
- Market capitalisation of currency must reach min. $1,000,000.
- The currency must be based on blockchain technology and traded on at least one of recognised exchanges: Poloniex, Kraken and * Bittrex (additional exchanges might be added later).
- Daily volume of cc over major exchanges must exceed $50k, averaged over 30 days.
- There is currently no cap on the number of currencies inside the ICNX.
- The currency must have an underlying concept which ICONOMI estimates as viable in the long term.
- Companies with only a small portion of their tokens available in the marketplace (less than 30%) are not eligible for the ICONOMI index.

I'm not sure if Iconomi would count the 0-fee volume on Yuanbao when evaluating ANS.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
blastk

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

I googled 19800 exchange, but I don't see ANC or any trade volume on this site that is first result: http://www.198intl.com

https://www.19800.com/anc/info
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

The CrossChain Protocol is now in full EN,
but it's being held under embargo till the end of this week.
It's coming soon and we already received quite a lot of positive feedback from several other project leaders who I'm sure you are very familiar with.

Awesome! Definitely looking forward to catching up on it. Could you be more specific about when it'll be released. Would not want to wait until Sunday to catch up on this.

Thanks for the updates, and keep working hard antshares, appreciate it a lot!

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

and now getting delisted from Liqui Exchange.

Coins generally get delisted because of the lack of volume. At first glance, this only means that there was not enough volume on Liqui for Antshares trading to be profitable to the exchange. Nothing to be worried about I think ...
How can I withdraw my ANS from Liqui to web wallet? my web wallet has not synced completely yet would it be ok to receive ANS in it?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

my web wallet has not synced completely yet would it be ok to receive ANS in it?

Well, your transaction will be on the blockchain, and funds will be on the address you sent them to, however you won't have access to your funds until your wallet is synced. If you think your wallet won't have synced by the time you need to have access to your funds, then maybe it would be a good idea to move them to another exchange.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:43:54 PM

my web wallet has not synced completely yet would it be ok to receive ANS in it?

Well, your transaction will be on the blockchain, and funds will be on the address you sent them to, however you won't have access to your funds until your wallet is synced. If you think your wallet won't have synced by the time you need to have access to your funds, then maybe it would be a good idea to move them to another exchange.
Thanks for the reply.I am not aware of any decent exchange where I can transfer my ANS.All I hear are abut chinese exchanges where language is a great barrier for me.Can the be moved to Antshares ICO dashboard?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

Thanks for the reply.I am not aware of any decent exchange where I can transfer my ANS.All I hear are abut chinese exchanges where language is a great barrier for me.Can the be moved to Antshares ICO dashboard?

ANS is on Bittrex: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

what if i want to transfer my ANS from web wallet to exchange but my web wallet not yet 100% sync, can i receive it?
spacedv

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

what if i want to transfer my ANS from web wallet to exchange but my web wallet not yet 100% sync, can i receive it?

The general rule in crypto is that your client has to be 100% synced before you can send anything from it. Otherwise it would not be possible for your client to know what your balance is, and therefore you might end up trying to send more than you have. However, there really isn't any technical reason why a client doesn't let you try that. The restriction exists mainly for preventing the horrible user experience when you find out only hours later that you didn't have enough coins even though you seemed to have at the time of sending.

I think Antshares works like this too (which would be good as explained above), judging from some things I recall the dev having said.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: