Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

I think the thing is people don't treat trading like a job.  They don't put in 6-8 hours a day researching and learning.  Trying out new things.  They just want to do it along with their job and this is what makes it hard for a lot of people in my opinion.  If people looked at it like a job then it'd help a lot more people get into it easier.

There are people that are treating trading as a job. The nature of this career is uncertain, there will be days/weeks/months that you will be earning good with your trades but there will be the same times that there will be no progress or zero profit at all. But if your passion is to trade, you will stay and others are working here just for part time.
agreed, when people take trading as a side option then it’s too much difficult for them and they blame the trade business for this. As you said for trade we have to work yes it is right we have to work to make it predictable. I mean if you want to trade then you have to make complete focus on it then you will make profit from it otherwise you just waste your money and time.

Very difficult that's why I salute and admired by those traders that are staying with this way of living. They are very strong and dependent to trading and as I saw some of their lives were changed and became to start freely because they need to monitor the market most of the time and that's not an easy thing to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.

i agree to your opinion that trading is not totally unpredictable, specially when your actively communicating to the coin developer because there are some developer make some instant up movement to the coin price and i also think that some traders who are making a gamble on what they so called shitcoins
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes trading is unpredictable.You cant say emmidiately that you  earn or bankrupt
In business you have to bet your capital if this until you succeed.But the point in trading is you have to wait for your turn to be succeed.Theres a time for everything  mmaybe its hard to get a profit but be patience until you get what deserves for you.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

Trading is really unpredictable no one can know if when you buy or sell. But in my own if i would like to buy bitcoin or altcoins i set a price lower that i feel to reach that price. If my set buy is reach that is the time i set sell again. That is my own figured about bitcoin and altcoin.
Are you following any technical method to set your lower prices to buy ? Is not, it is nothing but you are just gambling. When you are setting your own random lower prices, you may get trapped in a falling market like how bitcoin was doing some two weeks back from $2700 to $1850 ? With bitcoin trading you can take this kind of risk but definitely not with any altcoins.

You are simply riding in this unpredictable nature and I guess so for you are surviving just because of your luck factor. I am suggesting you to not repeat same mistakes and go for trading only with reasons.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

Yes, it is. Therefore, you need to learn about trading so that you can make trading more predictable. There are many possibilities when you trade, the more you learn, the more number of possibilities will be reduced. Traders do know how to make money from trading
Exactly but we should do something more if we learn we should teach other as well by this we will gain more knowledge and more experience to do things because if we are keep just learning our self then we will have no experience so I would say that we should go for other people demand of learning as well to get more experience to get more possibilities.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

Trading is like gambling. In my own experience as a trader. I first look for a way where to get my coins consistently then i decided to work for campaigns. I save bitcoins for awhile and i research about bitcoin mining and compute what will be my electricity consumption monthly. So that i can have a balance budget for electricity and earning profit. Now few of my coins that have been mined is what i use in trading. That's how im doing it consistently.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:56:41 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 04:34:19 AM by chichigirl

Yes,it is true that trading is definitely an unpredictable job. You will never know when are you going to gain or loss.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:13:03 AM

Trading is a job that makes me confused. Because prices in the ever-changing marketplace change. What you katan true .. difficult to predict the market prices rise or fall. In trading we can get big profits in one trading. But there is also a big risk waiting for you. Preferably before you trade, you learn about how to trade .. trading strategy .. market analysis .. etc. Maybe it will help you to profit
I agree with you. Trading does face unpredictable changes. The prices keep on fluctuating but that does not mean we should fear them. We can treat them as positive aspect of the crypto market. It is advisable to study market deeply in order to avoid scams and losses. I will advise you to always stay faithful to bitcoins. They won’t disappoint you like other coins.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

Trading is unpredictable job specifically here in crypto world the market is very volatile sometimes it goes up really high or very low. So we must be prepared for the risks we are taking. Most importantly we should know and choose the right investment so that we can tolerate the risk otherwise we will loose what we had invested.
Yeah I agree to you when you say trading si unpredictable job and also you are correct that all of the coins are volatile it means the value of the coin are always changes. Trading is a risky job and it requires a lot of knowledge.
That's true, it is not an easy actually. it maybe looks easy but hard to analyze the graph chart in the exchange platform. Because as we all know being traders even its hard but you can be a prosperous or successful person someday.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

Trading is unpredictable job specifically here in crypto world the market is very volatile sometimes it goes up really high or very low. So we must be prepared for the risks we are taking. Most importantly we should know and choose the right investment so that we can tolerate the risk otherwise we will loose what we had invested.
Yeah I agree to you when you say trading si unpredictable job and also you are correct that all of the coins are volatile it means the value of the coin are always changes. Trading is a risky job and it requires a lot of knowledge.
That's true, it is not an easy actually. it maybe looks easy but hard to analyze the graph chart in the exchange platform. Because as we all know being traders even its hard but you can be a prosperous or successful person someday.

It is really hard at first. Well, just like in anything where there is skill involved, it takes time to master it and once you get the hang of it, you still need to continually honed that skill in order to execute a winning trades - more winning trades versus losing trades.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

Yes,it is true that trading is definitely an unpredictable job. You will never know when are you going to gain or loss.

Trading requires an analytical and technical mind to understand it. You need to have the right time to buy and sell in the market if you need to make the profits in such roller coaster ride of bitcoin. Since price is unstable it move either ways and it can make you rich or poor accordingly if your analysis goes wrong in trading.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:10:55 PM

Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification

It cab be less predictable if you had that better experience in trading, because if you don't have that idea it will become worthless. Although it's really unpredictable, it has a profitable idea of saving your holdings for good reasons like price reaching to top of the investments you had. The confidence you had will certainly give you a determination to face challenges as you see sometimes price is declining it's value; and also might be the reason why investors sells their holdings in a wrong time at a lesser profit or even worst lower price value due to wrong decisions and panic thinking.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

Yeah you are right tat trading is unpredictable job but in my opinion trading is the best way to get profit than any other way to earn it takes you from lowest of you to the top. And that is also right that trading in unpredictable and that is the beauty of trading. No one can tell you about the future. In future there are more chances to get profit if you are using BTC. Because there is no chance of its value to fall.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

definitely,trading is unpredictable jod.very experienced trader can lose big money at the trade.no one can predict what happen.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

Yeah you are right tat trading is unpredictable job but in my opinion trading is the best way to get profit than any other way to earn it takes you from lowest of you to the top. And that is also right that trading in unpredictable and that is the beauty of trading. No one can tell you about the future. In future there are more chances to get profit if you are using BTC. Because there is no chance of its value to fall.

Trading is completely unpredictable in nature. This is all because of the price fluctuations taking place with time. Here very few users make a good earning through trading just because they are lucky. As mentioned no one can assure about the future days of bitcoin, just with a trust people engage into earning through different forms as majority of users and experts put forth statements that the price increases big in future.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

Trading is completely unpredictable in nature. This is all because of the price fluctuations taking place with time. Here very few users make a good earning through trading just because they are lucky. As mentioned no one can assure about the future days of bitcoin, just with a trust people engage into earning through different forms as majority of users and experts put forth statements that the price increases big in future.
But if you have a look in long term, you can understand behind the value of Bitcoin is the benefit of technology blockchain for our life and it can change the world in future. Not anyone can control it, because this is decentralized network and created by all user in this network. In addition, the possibility of inflation is impossible with crypto limit supply coin.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
SHANTA

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

Trading is just an erratic occupation on the off chance that you have no ability in it since then you simply think about when to purchase when to offer and so forth on the off chance that you dissect the market you'll have an unpleasant thought, obviously, it's still unpredictable.First, learn then hop
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:30:32 PM

you should say "for now"
because someone creating machine learning systems like numerai. they will predict in the future.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:59:20 AM

I am really confuse about trading. I'm planning to start it but i still don't have enough knowledge on it. I guess it's not really unpredictable but it is a very hard work. I know some people who make atleast $70-$100 daily but they don't share their strategies lol
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: