Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazaruscoin - 💰10M COINS💰 - 💰 SDK - PYTHON 💰 MARKETING PROGRAM  (Read 28603 times)
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:52:36 AM

I have testimonial for Indonesian Translation. I can edit your images too. please use me as indonesian translator

this is testimonial thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1562709.0 Smiley you can look it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khvmaths

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Tip me? BTC: 1KHVinb1ahNtMonQfaALwUoMjj9aEDccNL

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:24:35 AM

Done

CHINESE translation:

Recreated GIF, JPG too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1573568.0
khvmaths

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:28:08 AM

Done

CHINESE translation:

Recreated GIF, JPG too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1573568.0

My BTC Address: 1DqfePwhAneHrGxirMaEqSVEUTU4SQGoKs
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:36:00 AM

Isn't this like Lisk?

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:55:31 AM

still waiting for the latest updates . I will monitor and follow this bounty . dev congratulations on his latest invention. Grin Cheesy Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

i reserved russian translater
Lazarus2016 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:38:38 AM

i reserved russian translater

Russian translation is reserved to you.

Chinese translation is reserved to you. please note that there will still be updates on the thread so the translations also needs to be updated. The bounty will be paid after ICO is finished.

Isn't this like Lisk?

Yes, it is similar to Lisk.

Total coins for sale = 10 Millions
Total coins mined/forged by DPOS in first year = 31 Million

Is above math correct?

if yes then I would rather be a delegate than participate in ICO with 300% inflation rate for first year.

pretty sure delegate will require some coins held first.

Correct, to become a delegate you need to have some coins. The idea around the coin is to have delegates fighting for the forging blocks. Let me do the calculations again on the DPOS part, as I believe I came up to 3 million coins per year extra.

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:42:56 AM

hi Lazarus2016

I have first reserved for Filipino translation and it seems someone hurriedly done it because it is not a good translation and apparently being done on google.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:47:17 AM

hi Lazarus2016

I have first reserved for Filipino translation and it seems someone hurriedly done it because it is not a good translation and apparently being done on google.

You are correct. This person didn't receive the reserved status so his translation isn't valid at all. You were the first person that requested Filipino translation so you are reserved to complete this translation.
khvmaths

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

Chinese translation is reserved to you. please note that there will still be updates on the thread so the translations also needs to be updated. The bounty will be paid after ICO is finished.

Aye Aye captain!
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:56:18 AM

Negative trust can join the signature bounty?
Lay-z

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:20:50 AM

LOL another placebo & team ICO scam

First Dlisk now this? same bullshit over and over again. Get a fucking job useless twats!

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:22:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1573840.msg15799090#msg15799090 --- rus topic
1PdB54td9Ava2xwdSefTeiRWjiHGZterSs

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:25:21 AM

Negative trust can join the signature bounty?

Yes, but no newbie accounts.
Lay-z

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:36:52 AM

placebo & team scam ICO guide

1. Clone Lisk or other (change name/ values)
2. Make up some bullshit ann
3. Use scam ICO backer sebastianJu for escrow
4. Buy own coins and hype the shit out of it with alt accounts
5. Release wallets, claim BTC from sebsatianJu
6. Get it on yobit (they will list any coin)
7. Dump coins and get out, no further effort
8. Rinse and repeat

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Lay-z

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:50:39 AM

LOL another placebo & team ICO scam

First Dlisk, then liskdice and now this? same bullshit over and over again. Get a fucking job you useless twats!

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:06:36 AM

I was asked by Lazarus2016, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of Lazarus Coins.

The address is the direct deposit address. However, I will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you sent coins to the escrow address then send the dev a pm. He will handle the payout of the Lazarus Coins at the end.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the Lazarus Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, the waiting time already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening, others were stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where I hold 2 of three keys. The funds are secured by trustedcoin.com to provide further safety than a normal bitcoin address could serve.

The escrow address is:
Code:
3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160803 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Lazarus Coins and the escrow address is 3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HFeqNSOxKsfQfjYDmQzp8emUn+G/jFx71vpo2JI5V/ReKOmguga81KY54ezdrRoZKkUS/XVRDhlgqyv4NqOldS4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is:
Code:
3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg

Please read the escrow rules for safety in case of refund: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:07:00 AM

And then we are not talking about WAVES and ETC. ETC is the biggest scam in the world. A coin that support a $50M thief?

fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:05:04 PM

Indonesian Translation was done

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574012.0

editing image gif and png is no problem in me  Smiley
bitcoin address will I give to you in PM thanks  Smiley
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:23:14 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 10:22:29 AM by Lazarus2016

Website online: http://lazaruscoin.com/

Online Wallet added to the website.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: