Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Olympics Gold Medal? Silver? Bronze?
USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal  (Read 8553 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:28:09 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

sure in lat two games they play awful Serbia almost got extra time but bogdanovic missed last shot

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 11:35:51 PM

It will be an interesting match between the USA and France to see if the USA play better then what they have been the past couple of games. Australia will most likely win against Venezuela and hold 2nd spot in the group unless France can cause an upset. Argentina had a tough game with Brazil just winning in the end 111-107. Spain is easily beating Lithuania and will most likely win which helps keep Argentina on top of group B.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 11:50:36 PM

Argentina vs Brazil - amazing triller with 2 overtimes. Amazing performance by Campazzo and Nocioni. Strange, but Argentina veterans in overtime looked more fresh than Brazil team.
Spain vs Lithuania - unexpected total domination of Spain and Gasol. This victory was neccessary for Spain to keep alive in fight for quarterfinal. What about Lithuania, it looks that players think that they can't fight against Spain. This is the reason why we didn't beat Spain since 2010. Today we saw that Valanciunas can't defend players who can shoot 3-pointers like Gasol.
Last tonight game will be Nigeria vs Croatia. I think it will be close game, Nigeria want to win their first game, but I think Croatia will win this game.

mercureis

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:03:35 AM

Argentina vs Brazil - amazing triller with 2 overtimes. Amazing performance by Campazzo and Nocioni. Strange, but Argentina veterans in overtime looked more fresh than Brazil team.
Spain vs Lithuania - unexpected total domination of Spain and Gasol. This victory was neccessary for Spain to keep alive in fight for quarterfinal. What about Lithuania, it looks that players think that they can't fight against Spain. This is the reason why we didn't beat Spain since 2010. Today we saw that Valanciunas can't defend players who can shoot 3-pointers like Gasol.
Last tonight game will be Nigeria vs Croatia. I think it will be close game, Nigeria want to win their first game, but I think Croatia will win this game.

spain is good team i hope in quarter final spain not meet USA
next match and last match in qualificaton spain meet argentina, my prediction and i hope spain win
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:22:35 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:36:32 AM

I took Australia to win at 23/1 from directbet last night. i dont see how the americans are so favored when they havent played great. that said i am sure
usa wins but thought the odds were worth betting against it

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:43:11 AM

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

coekboenmek

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:06:13 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

Unstopable in USA team to gold medal
during olympic game is play use NBA player, USA untopable to gold medal
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:55:49 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

They are unstopable because they are at pro level of basketball at look at what lineup what USA have they got superstars on there respective teams and that is unbalance play foe their opponent since its pretty obvious thay they can be beaten by allstar since they got different skill set levels thats why theirs no doubt,debate nor any negative specalution that USA will take this because they got a high potential to nailed their opponent and burried the score behind. They will just give a wink to their opponent if they made a shoot in the basket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
loveofmylife

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:17:17 AM

Fully support you, USA is so strong, they have best, first-class professional players, definitely they will get the gold medal.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:58:26 PM

I took Australia to win at 23/1 from directbet last night. i dont see how the americans are so favored when they havent played great. that said i am sure
usa wins but thought the odds were worth betting against it

They are good odds my friend and i may also put a small bet on Australia to win gold. The USA just beat France in another close game for the USA winning 100 - 97. The USA are just winning without playing good basketball and the question is will they get it together in the finals? This may be a great chance for other teams to finally upset the USA and win gold, everyone here is so sure that they will win but as I always say anyone can win on there day and right now the USA team are not playing that well so anything can happen and in my opinion they are not worth the short odds they are currently at. There is better value elsewhere and Australia is great value at 23/1 and should be a 10/1 shot as they have been playing very well during the group stage.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
imissyou

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:11:47 PM

before play  Asutralia Vs venezuela iam pick australia
and now australia lead over 10 point

Quarter ke-3
Australia   41   16   16   9           

Venezuela   30   6   19   5   

I like this game    
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:18:42 PM

Many experts don't understand why USA plays so weak in last 3 games. Remember that USA this year don't have brightest stars Lebron and Steph Curry. And I think USA players don't look seriously at group stage games. Today they hardly beat France which played without Parker. But I think we will see new face of dream team in quarterfinal.

BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:30:34 AM

Many experts don't understand why USA plays so weak in last 3 games. Remember that USA this year don't have brightest stars Lebron and Steph Curry. And I think USA players don't look seriously at group stage games. Today they hardly beat France which played without Parker. But I think we will see new face of dream team in quarterfinal.
It works cause we usually put a team with top tier talent. Besides Kevin Durant, none of these guys are top 6 in the league.. Cousins cannot defend pic and roll and that is a killer with a shorter three..
Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard are the top 6 players for USA
They better get their defense in order if not they will be lucky to medal.. Big mistake with this team is the lack of play makers.. They can't finish either. The ball movement is horrible while their competitors have a fluid great brand of basketball. GO USA!
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:15:37 AM

It works cause we usually put a team with top tier talent. Besides Kevin Durant, none of these guys are top 6 in the league.. Cousins cannot defend pic and roll and that is a killer with a shorter three..
Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard are the top 6 players for USA
They better get their defense in order if not they will be lucky to medal.. Big mistake with this team is the lack of play makers.. They can't finish either. The ball movement is horrible while their competitors have a fluid great brand of basketball. GO USA!

Lebron is not playing on the USA side this year? Why not he won the championship and decided not to play? Too worn out from partying too much.  Cheesy
Or maybe he was one of those slew of athletes that did not want to go to Brazil due to the outbreak of zika and fear of bringing it back with them and their families. Lips sealed

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

Lebron is not playing on the USA side this year? Why not he won the championship and decided not to play? Too worn out from partying too much.  Cheesy
Or maybe he was one of those slew of athletes that did not want to go to Brazil due to the outbreak of zika and fear of bringing it back with them and their families. Lips sealed

Lebron doesn't have much to prove and already has gold.

The NBA season is also so dam long if you win the championship also he
may be tired. He isn't that young anymore and the season doesn't end til
late June nowadays.

They should shorten the baseball and nba regular season cause its all about
the playoffs and season is to long.

andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:37:12 AM

USA super team because is all player is profesional player in play NBA
before year 2000 is basketball in NBA is only team amateur not profesional
USA play not NBA player only NCCA competition and unde NBA league competition
basketball, at the Olympics when it was very exciting and interesting, no super team, but the NBA players lose profits increasing interest of the audience, so the audience always fill stadiums
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:47:00 AM

USA super team because is all player is profesional player in play NBA
before year 2000 is basketball in NBA is only team amateur not profesional
USA play not NBA player only NCCA competition and unde NBA league competition
basketball, at the Olympics when it was very exciting and interesting, no super team, but the NBA players lose profits increasing interest of the audience, so the audience always fill stadiums

Funny to see someone is talking to his own alt, why dont talk with all your alts here? Sorry for a bit out of topic, but I'm sure both of you are the same person. You are using "is" inappropriately almost in all your posts, like your all alts Sanaliu, social crypto coin, and anama. Perhaps you have more,I will find it out lol.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:57:12 AM

Today Group B have some interesting matches Brazil vs Nigeria and Spain vs Argentina, result of these matches will decide who will qualify to quarter finals, I think Spain has high chance to qualify than Argentina but I will pick over 167.5 points for this, Brazil vs Nigeria is still hard to predict about this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: