Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21156 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:38:53 AM

Isn't it alreday an international currency? I think it is. Since people around the world begun to use it it has begun global, international currency. Today I think it is used on all continents. Will it be officialy recognized as such, that is another question.

malaj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:49:37 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh
Hmm bitcoin are banned in some country where they can't use bitcoin as currency well for now it takes time to accept bitcoin in there country some country where people are populated they are using bitcoin now as currency where they using it as money to buy online or to pay there monthy bill or anything that they can pay with bitcoin
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:06:31 PM

Already it is used my  users all round the planet, in one sense it is international currency but in official sense I don't think that all government will accept this as international currency because they are jealous with their own country's currency.

Agree, I think that Bitcoin is an international currency since 2009 Smiley You can receive it and send worldwide. But in order to become an official international currency Bitcoin should be more stable and more simple and convenient to use. I think it may happens within 5-10 years
I agree too. Smarrphone android users is more than 1 billion people and ios users is more than 422 million people. That mean mobile transaction is very needed so bitcoin is usefull for this thing. I think bitcoin will be obvious international  currency in 2020.
There is gonna be 5G and 6G that make mobile transaction faster.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh
Hmm bitcoin are banned in some country where they can't use bitcoin as currency well for now it takes time to accept bitcoin in there country some country where people are populated they are using bitcoin now as currency where they using it as money to buy online or to pay there monthy bill or anything that they can pay with bitcoin

The users of bitcoin are increasing and it will go to higher level in future too, bitcoin can become international currency only if it holds huge market cap like other currencies which seems to be difficult.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:13:53 PM

That will not happen because bitcoin digital currency only and can not become an international currency. Bitcoin is not too strong to become an international currency for currencies such as the dollar has been very strong.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:43:40 PM

Isn't it alreday an international currency? I think it is. Since people around the world begun to use it it has begun global, international currency. Today I think it is used on all continents. Will it be officialy recognized as such, that is another question.
of course it is, bitcoin is used all around the world right now and i think that it will remain like that for sure, i hope that it will only grow in the future
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:09:43 PM

If you meant by bitcoin as international currency is bitcoin replaced fiat as the main currency I think that wont happen in the near future. Bitcoin still need further improvement to be accepted in all countries around the world.

springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:10:30 PM

it already is IMO, the fact that you can exchange it to all the other currencies in the world through established exchange sites, physical trades and peer to peer almost anywhere in the world.. I doubt a country will make something digital and volatile like BTC it's official currency though.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:13:28 PM

Its rue that bitcoin is being used massivly and if we compare it with banks then for me bitcoins are the best choose because it is transparent i can see each and every detail i want but bank does not share many information with us
Comparing wont help at all because no matter how good something is but unless we get users support towards it we can not get it accepted much. The best idea to get it accepted worldwide is by introducing and popularizing bitcoins as much possible and maybe run some schemes.

Comparing currencies isn't really something that we can simply do because they are different. Bitcoin is a decentralized one whilst the fiat ones are centralized. That said, bitcoin is already an international currency since it can be freely used on any country around the world, except for those that banned bitcoins.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

Being international on internet is something else but OP is talking about being international in physical world which means it would be accepted everywhere in the world, and that does not seem to be happening so soon but hopefully it will be done one day.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:19:58 PM

I think is very long time can bitcoin use international currency
because bitcoin only digital  curency digital payment
not real money fiat money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

I dont think bitcoin can become international currency, because most of the people still not recognized bitcoin and they still doubt about bitcoin potential, because there are a lot of negative news about bitcoin, and bitcoin still need to work on the transaction speed to be used as currency
Being seen as something negative and bad doesn’t mean that bitcoin won’t have any chances of becoming an international currency and the fact that most people still don’t realise the benefits of it doesn’t say that they will stay the same in the future.

I believe when there are more and more people use it, bitcoin will become more popular and other people will start to accept bitcoin.

Exactly bitcoin is still young and new to many people and the main reason behind not using it is that people lack knowledge and that is the reason they are hesitating in investing in it.

don't underestimate the media effect on people. these people think bitcoin is a heaven for criminals and terrorists. it's ignorance from the highest possible levels, but it's reality. that's how they see bitcoin.
And as far as I can see bitcoins are growing every day though sometimes the growth is slow and sometimes its rapid. But the number of sites accepting bitcoins are only increasing even if by a small number so maybe we need to give it sometime before getting it accepted everywhere and hence getting the status of international currency.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:42:15 PM

I do not think we will see this any time soon because there is no government yet who have found a way to make money off it for themselves.  The world revolves around the governments making money and until they find a way to make this public source funding profitable to them, they will not accept it.  Just my opinion.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀