Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21159 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:09:13 PM

Perhaps Bitcoin can be already considered as an international currency. Anyone can use it over the world, and there is already a lot of people using it every day. The problem is that the number is not that high compared to the use of fiat money. It's required that more phisical shops start accepting it, so the currency can attract more customers.
Yes, bitcoin itself is already an international currency from the beginning, its aim is to be used all around the word without any barriers but the only problem is that there are countries do not accept bitcoin and give restrictions about bitcoin.

As a result, many people still don’t know about the existence of bitcoin and it isn’t used widely and I hope this will change in the future when bitcoin reaches farther.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Perhaps Bitcoin can be already considered as an international currency. Anyone can use it over the world, and there is already a lot of people using it every day. The problem is that the number is not that high compared to the use of fiat money. It's required that more phisical shops start accepting it, so the currency can attract more customers.
Yes, bitcoin itself is already an international currency from the beginning, its aim is to be used all around the word without any barriers but the only problem is that there are countries do not accept bitcoin and give restrictions about bitcoin.

As a result, many people still don’t know about the existence of bitcoin and it isn’t used widely and I hope this will change in the future when bitcoin reaches farther.

Yes things will change in future for sure when more companies and businesses will start adopting bitcoins and that will attract more users to start using bitcoins.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Bitcoin is already an International Currency. don't you know bitcoin is being used worldwideley. you can almost use bitcoin on the whole world every corner of the word where you get access to Internet you can use bitcoin you can buy sell everything.
I secondly agree with you... True btc is used world widely as an international currency.. By everyone who grab hold of it....buying and selling, goods and services... Used by everyone on the net...
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:32:24 PM

Bitcoin is already an International Currency. don't you know bitcoin is being used worldwideley. you can almost use bitcoin on the whole world every corner of the word where you get access to Internet you can use bitcoin you can buy sell everything.
I secondly agree with you... True btc is used world widely as an international currency.. By everyone who grab hold of it....buying and selling, goods and services... Used by everyone on the net...
It is used internationally (as is a decent amount of currencies throughout the world) but just because it is used widely in a geographical manner doesn't mean that it is a "true" international currency. Once we have people using it for trading and so that cross borders (especially deals in excess of $1,000) then it can be a bit more defined as an "international currency" since people will finally be using it to do things internationally.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:47:27 PM

Its rue that bitcoin is being used massivly and if we compare it with banks then for me bitcoins are the best choose because it is transparent i can see each and every detail i want but bank does not share many information with us

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:04:38 PM

I dont think bitcoin can become international currency, because most of the people still not recognized bitcoin and they still doubt about bitcoin potential, because there are a lot of negative news about bitcoin, and bitcoin still need to work on the transaction speed to be used as currency
Being seen as something negative and bad doesn’t mean that bitcoin won’t have any chances of becoming an international currency and the fact that most people still don’t realise the benefits of it doesn’t say that they will stay the same in the future.

I believe when there are more and more people use it, bitcoin will become more popular and other people will start to accept bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

I dont think bitcoin can become international currency, because most of the people still not recognized bitcoin and they still doubt about bitcoin potential, because there are a lot of negative news about bitcoin, and bitcoin still need to work on the transaction speed to be used as currency
Being seen as something negative and bad doesn’t mean that bitcoin won’t have any chances of becoming an international currency and the fact that most people still don’t realise the benefits of it doesn’t say that they will stay the same in the future.

I believe when there are more and more people use it, bitcoin will become more popular and other people will start to accept bitcoin.

Exactly bitcoin is still young and new to many people and the main reason behind not using it is that people lack knowledge and that is the reason they are hesitating in investing in it.
laurynasc111

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:16:19 PM

Bitcoin will probably be an international currency by 2020 or 2021 Wink
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:27:01 PM

Exactly bitcoin is still young and new to many people and the main reason behind not using it is that people lack knowledge and that is the reason they are hesitating in investing in it.

don't underestimate the media effect on people. these people think bitcoin is a heaven for criminals and terrorists. it's ignorance from the highest possible levels, but it's reality. that's how they see bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:29:47 PM

I think yes, bitcoin has great potential to be a international currency. because bitcoin has many benefits when used as a currency and payment.
The problem is not that bitcoin has less potential but the problem is that the people using bitcoins are not increasing rapidly and the government will not adopt a currency or something they don't seek profits. Since bitcoins is a users currency rather than the government's hence its not going to get accepted easily at all.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:46:38 PM

Yes things will change in future for sure when more companies and businesses will start adopting bitcoins and that will attract more users to start using bitcoins.
There are a lot of users and companies using bitcoins and accepting bitcoins and in fact today we can buy anything with bitcoins but ONLINE and that's the problem actually. Because unless something is used in real life we cannot call it international currency. Though bitcoins growth is immortal talking online acceptance.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:46:47 PM

Bitcoins need a lot of time to become an international currency, because goverments of many countries still trying not to allow to bitcoin become legal.

katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:44:58 PM

We all have to share bitcoins among more and more users and the only way to get bitcoins accepted worldwide is that we push it as much as possible. If a time comes when everyone is using bitcoins then how can anyone deny payments by bitcoins ? and that's the day when we can say yes bitcoins are now accepted everywhere.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:31:39 AM

Its rue that bitcoin is being used massivly and if we compare it with banks then for me bitcoins are the best choose because it is transparent i can see each and every detail i want but bank does not share many information with us
Comparing wont help at all because no matter how good something is but unless we get users support towards it we can not get it accepted much. The best idea to get it accepted worldwide is by introducing and popularizing bitcoins as much possible and maybe run some schemes.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

Already it is used my  users all round the planet, in one sense it is international currency but in official sense I don't think that all government will accept this as international currency because they are jealous with their own country's currency.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

Bitcoin is international currency as it is being used almost in every part of the globe less or much. It has made its mark as of universal currency now it more a matter of wider adoption and acceptance to have more places to spend it. We are seamlessly moving to embrace a digital currency area so need to wait a while to have more usability in future.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:26:07 AM

i think it will be take too long time like 5 years or more that we will be see bitcoin as international currency and its possible that bitcoin will be international currency if all people of the world are get awareness about bitcoin and and all people and their government adopt the bitcoin then its possible too.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:30:26 AM

i think it will be take too long time like 5 years or more that we will be see bitcoin as international currency and its possible that bitcoin will be international currency if all people of the world are get awareness about bitcoin and and all people and their government adopt the bitcoin then its possible too.
Bitcoin can be an international currency in future but it will take long time for that to happen as if it find maximum number of users using it then only it will get recognition at international level.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:32:45 AM

It could happen. because bitcoin system can essentially be used anywhere. without any restriction. anonymouse bitcoin system so that everyone can easily use bitcoin. in the future I'm sure bitcoin could accompany other major currencies such as the USD.
Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:37:38 AM

Already it is used my  users all round the planet, in one sense it is international currency but in official sense I don't think that all government will accept this as international currency because they are jealous with their own country's currency.

Agree, I think that Bitcoin is an international currency since 2009 Smiley You can receive it and send worldwide. But in order to become an official international currency Bitcoin should be more stable and more simple and convenient to use. I think it may happens within 5-10 years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: