Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40612 times)
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

i only know 2 sites where you can btc as payment processor.its ebay and amazon.but i think theres so many more online shops accepting btc nowadays maybe you can google some so you can atleast choose whats the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

The first retailer who started using bitcoin was overstock. com partnering with one of the biggest exchange called coinbase, overstock . com deals with electronic items to pillows another online site is Expedia  which deals travel booking agencies and hotel bookings eGifter is another site which provides online gift cards to various places all over the world. Shopify store is an online store to purchase all kinds of products through e-commerce same like ebay. In Denver you can pay your parking using bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

For online its beginning to be common, but for offline, not that much of I know.. Bitpay is used by many stores to accept btc online.
Yes, so many merchants most especially in the US are already making use of Bitpay but it is still very scarce to see much merchants for now. As time goes on anyway, the adoption will grow stronger and we can start seeing more of them popping out with bitcoin as their payment method.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Used to be very difficult to find online shopping sites that accept bitcoin, because bitcoin is not reliable when it fully, but this time is different, bitcoin has grown rapidly and become popular among the general public.Though most of online shops and services are accepting bitcoins in their business. I think the online store is a great way to generate a bitcoin.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:36:36 PM

for hardware i think bitcointalk is best but online

you can use prepaid cards to buy but for sell  bitify is better
I dig what you are saying but bitcointalk is not an online shop, it is a forum where people can also offer selling services in exchange for bitcoin. More like just a P2P thing and not on a large scale or even a micro scale.

By online shops, these are pure e-commerce sites that purely sell stuffs and accepts bitcoin in the process as another means of payment apart from debit/credit cards, paypal etc.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

for hardware i think bitcointalk is best but online

you can use prepaid cards to buy but for sell  bitify is better
I dig what you are saying but bitcointalk is not an online shop, it is a forum where people can also offer selling services in exchange for bitcoin. More like just a P2P thing and not on a large scale or even a micro scale.

By online shops, these are pure e-commerce sites that purely sell stuffs and accepts bitcoin in the process as another means of payment apart from debit/credit cards, paypal etc.

Dude he just passed the reference that where you go to buy some products in this forum itself. Amazon plans to starts accepting bitcoin directly in middle of this month. To buy now, you can use the purse.io site which can give you the way to buy things in Amazon. You will get the additional discounts to use the site and make bitcoin payment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:12:05 AM

We can still use bitcoin even if they are not totally accepting bitcoin, we can still use our wallet to transfer from bank accounts. If the online shops accepting a payment trough their bank accounts, you can transfer payments direct to their bank accounts using your bitcoin wallet.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

The online I know that accepted bitcoin was Amazon, and Ebay and www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted, these are the online I knew about the question you are looking for the answer. Good day Wink
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

i only know 2 sites where you can btc as payment processor.its ebay and amazon.but i think theres so many more online shops accepting btc nowadays maybe you can google some so you can atleast choose whats the best.
Not so many of them, but just some few springing up. Some confidence may need to be built over time as most shops will want to use the present ones as case study and then consider if it is a game worth trying or not. It will take some time but gradually we will start seeing so many of them in the long run.

However, purse.io has been operating for a while now by first integrating amazon on their system and allowing people to use bitcoin with the help of those with gift cards or so, to make the purchase for them with a solid escrow. It has been a cool service and with present service of allowing users to sell directly on the website in exchange for bitcoin, is just perfect.
Lucas 666

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:13:10 PM

Are you use Goods forum or computer hardware in this site ??

Both are good way to sell hard ware
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

I suggest  you should visit purse.io

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

Bitcoin is accept in online shopping it use full purchases what you need. It fulfill your life. If need to use for purchases you know the process and how to use hand. Which online shopper using bitcoin for the online purchases. So it is best for the purchases you will use bitcoin.

Note: below mention online shoppers accept the bitcoin for the online shopping. It's use full for purchasing.
1) Amazon 2)Ebay, 3)Aliexpres
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:05:57 AM

obviously more web sites accepting bit coins for on line shopping. now a days more people preferring on line shopping and on line business for that reason some on line shoppings are accepting bit coins. most of the people in money place bit coins are using so they have to accepting. and in off line few people only accepting bit coins. but in on line more people accepting bit coins.in market bit coins has great demand.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

you can visit Amazon, it is a place where you can pay with btc with easy access for btc users to shop there
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:08:30 AM

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

There are some online shops that allows shopping via bitcoins. You can check this blog

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Also there are some sellers on ebay and alibaba that allows you to shop via bitcoins but that depends.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

Over time the development of bitcoin is increasingly favored by its users to make payments for online shopping transactions to be easier. Many entrepreneurs make bitcoin as a contemporary business so they can see how many bitcoin users are currently making payments using the internet network that can make it easier for everyone without having to go to an atm machine to transfer money. Entrepreneurs can do the business by opening an online shopping service service that accepts payments with bitcoin, even they are able to compete with other entrepreneurs to promote the site to attract many bitcoin users.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

Over time the development of bitcoin is increasingly favored by its users to make payments for online shopping transactions to be easier. Many entrepreneurs make bitcoin as a contemporary business so they can see how many bitcoin users are currently making payments using the internet network that can make it easier for everyone without having to go to an atm machine to transfer money. Entrepreneurs can do the business by opening an online shopping service service that accepts payments with bitcoin, even they are able to compete with other entrepreneurs to promote the site to attract many bitcoin users.
I think that first and foremost you need to pay attention to whether or not businessmen will be able to introduce a form of payment on their website using crypto currency. We must understand that every businessman who has a real or online store must make reports to the tax. But if the crypto currency is not realized, then it will not be legally provided in the country.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:00:49 AM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: