Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10794 times)
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

Both candidates is not very suitable for the presidency. Soon we find out who will now lead the country and what policies will the man
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

Both candidates is not very suitable for the presidency. Soon we find out who will now lead the country and what policies will the man
I agree. This year there is no candidate for whom I would vote. We're not voting for someone but against someone. It's bad but what to do?
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:52:35 PM

I hope Hillary will conduct a more muscular foreign policy and will not forget about the economy and healthcare in America.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:54:40 PM

I agree. This year there is no candidate for whom I would vote. We're not voting for someone but against someone. It's bad but what to do?

VOTE THIRD PARTY -- for the FUTURE
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:44:04 PM

VOTE THIRD PARTY -- for the FUTURE

'Third Party' == 'Donald J. Trump'

Not trying to electioneer at this late date, but that's the way I feel...with somewhat greater than a 50% degree of confidence I hasten to add.  Still, that's about "greater than 50% " minus 1% better chances than I ever expected to see as a realistic option in the U.S. ever again insofar as an option for POTUS goes.

---

I'll just answer the guy who questioned my 'Hillary vs. Stalin' rhetoric on one of these thread here:

That is actually not untrue.  I would prefer a Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin to a Hillary Dahmer Clinton (and it looks increasingly like the Dahmer part might map to reality as crazy as that sounds.  Really!)

The poster's complaint was that Stalin murdered 20x10^6 people or whatever.  I would argue that Bush Jr. +Obama have done 'better' than that here in the good old U.S.A. with vaccines, GMO's, non-functional health care, economic warfare against us, etc.  How much of the table was set by Bush Sr. + Bill Clinton with their various policies I'm yet computing.

Stalin certainly went hard on controlling the media and dispatching any potential enemies on an individual basis.  Often enough to their deaths in Siberia.  Hillary basically promises to do the same thing, and the scary thing is that in her mind the more brutal and painful the experience for her victims the more power accrues to her and her ilk in their twisted minds.  Maybe Stalin felt the same way?  I've not yet researched whether he was or was not an occultist.

About the only thing which Stalin had that Hilary does not is health.  I'm fairly confident that she will never be sworn in due simply to health issues and/or the 'counter-coup' that (the late?) Dr. Pieczenik spoke of.  But it's basically the same thing whether it's Hillary or some replacement chosen by her puppeteers.  I'm getting the hell out of dodge, friends, if this eventuality comes to pass.  Or at least setting up to do so and trying to not be to late.

By my calculation, the udder of the U.S. cow is just about milked dry, but there is still a lot of meat on the bone.  We could switch to a different phase of extraction any day now.  That's what really bothers me.  We probably do have at least one more calving left in us which could extend our useful life for another time-slice, and I would hope that Trump would take that tact.  Hillary is, I feel, an operative for a different farming group.  A producing cow on our North American farm is nothing but a complicating economic hassle and menace to the group she works for.

Before I bought my first Bitcoin I realized that what BTC meant (among other things) to an individual was the ability to wash up on the shore anywhere in the world with not but the shirt on one's back and have at least the potential to arrange a degree of security.  Now may be the test.  The U.S.'s (or I should say, U.N.'s) footprint is so large that it would be kind of a matter of trying to pick the most hospitable shore.  (Thoughts on this issue anyone?)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:47:54 PM

Sorry, but Donald sold his soul to the ReBloodlican Party.

"Third Party" means

Libertarian

Independent

Green

or "Other."

Surely a True "Democracy" embraces more than 2 choices.  

The "Two-Party System" is OBSOLETE.

and un-Democratic.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:00:20 AM

go Trump go!!!!

Florida win  Cheesy

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:24:03 AM

go Trump go!!!!

Florida win  Cheesy
wow from this early moment trump really showing strength against hillary i wonder who's going to win, for me both of them is not fit to be a leader of this powerful nation both parties is not telling the truth the public hope less evil will win for the entire world.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:29:15 AM

Huge "Red" stripe down the middle of our states!

Hard to believe how CLOSE this race is.....   ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzOMG....
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:30:08 AM

go Trump go!!!!

Florida win  Cheesy

I think that he is going to win. Right now, he is ahead by some 140,000 votes. But I am a bit bothered with the remaining votes in Broward county. 37% of the votes there are yet to be counted. Not much remaining in Palm Beach and Miami-Dade (7% and 6% respectively). A few votes remaining in Osceola county as well.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:51:31 AM

go Trump go!!!!

Florida win  Cheesy

wow from this early moment trump really showing strength against hillary i wonder who's going to win, for me both of them is not fit to be a leader of this powerful nation both parties is not telling the truth the public hope less evil will win for the entire world.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Trump.  Looks to me exactly what I would expect for a steal along the lines if what would happen if the plan which accounted for the various mainstream media predictive programming operations were going through.  Also matches the pre-produced results which were found on the media staging servers some days ago.

For the last few days I've been thinking that the best result would be a Clinton win by theft followed by release of _real_ information which is utterly devastating.  This would provide lubrication for investigation of election theft in an environment of open warfare between faction within our government.  It's a very risky strategy but if it is successful it would more rapidly and completely 'drain the swamp.'

(Assuming the guy is 'for real',) A Trump win no matter what happens will be quite painful.  Don't expect the globalists to role over and fall away.  I would rather have this than a slow decline into the abyss (which seems to be scheduled to culminate in 2030) under the likes of Hillary.  Under a more Trump-like regime we would take the pain early and change the trajectory to a positive slope.  Hopefully.

My vote as always: Flynn/Sessions 2017!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:59:23 AM

Looking closely as this race, currently 131-197 for Trump, and as expected altcoin market is suffering while btc price is moving up , same as gold.

Interesting to add : they announced bitcoin price increase on live bloomberg tv, which is a double hit for us !
akashborikar

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:00:56 AM

I think trump will be win today...  Undecided Undecided
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 05:07:56 AM

you need a shrewd businessman not a politician to run the country

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:33:44 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 06:14:08 AM by th3nolo

Donald Trump will win today, a few states remaining but he is leading almost all of these, why everyone thinks that surveys are reals?
Just look back brexit election believe, and the people voted in favor. 

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:37:14 AM

History repeats itself. It was exactly the same with Brexit, every poll before Brexit suggested that Britain will remain in EU.
But people decided otherwise. Same is happening now with US election. How did everyone get it so wrong?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:45:23 AM

I think trump will be win today...  Undecided Undecided

Yeah no shit. He has a massive majority over Clinton but really we are literally choosing between the two worst candidates... I'd rather get someone like Gary Johnson to be president, or even Bernie Sanders.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:45:33 AM

With the exception of one mention of the legalization of weed in three states, Google now thinks that it's to my best interest to no longer plaster its news page with election coverage as it has since early this morning. It's almost like Google is was in Hillary's camp, but since that camp is just about to concede to the Trump's camp, Google can't handle the pain any longer so they tweaked their algos so that I now see the Dow down 750 points and Bitcoin is going up, and I don't even have Bitcoin as one of my alerts on my currently login thingy.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:56:38 AM

I just read that stock maket in asia is going down.
While bitcoin price went up to over 730$.
I suppose that has something to do with the upcoming election of Trump as next US president.

It's me!!!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:10:43 AM

you need a shrewd businessman not a politician to run the country

All we need is someone who cares about the future of the republic.  Their occupation is irrelevant, but their competence obviously does matter.  Trump claims to be that guy, and he claims it with enough strength that I hope he is for real.

I'm now cautiously optimistic that Trump has cleared the election hurdle, but there are a lot more of them to go as the globalists (who still have a few months of Obama left unless he's arrested) fight back.  Trump also needs to keep his ass alive, though I think that an assassination would be to risky in this climate so he's probably good there.

(As for my caution, I'm still gun-shy after going to sleep in 2000 after my candidate 'won' only to wake up to find something different the next morning.  In retrospect I'm glad Gore didn't become prez, but I wasn't at that time and I'm not down with election theft under any circumstance.  Even if it means the election of the creepy witch!)

Then the nitty-gritty details of 'draining the swamp' come into play.  Lots of compromises to be made there, and I get that.  I voted for Trump and gave his campaign money because I wanted him to be aggressive here it being the defining and lasting way to 'Make America Great Again.'  I plan to try to hold Trump's feet to the fire.  I'll be super pissed if he pulls a Reagan and installs the very slimeballs that he ran against where they continued along their merry way selling out and destroying the country while he became a senile vegetable.

I am prepared for Trump to not live up to my hopes and expectations which are pretty high but I am confident that nothing could be worse for the country than Hillary Clinton.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: