Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:07:37 AM

i am from europe. What does it mean "Philippine-based crypto". Why did u do that a zone based coin. Ppl wont use zone based coins, i think it can use only Philippines..

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:24:45 AM

i am from europe. What does it mean "Philippine-based crypto". Why did u do that a zone based coin. Ppl wont use zone based coins, i think it can use only Philippines..

yes it is focusing only in 1 country.
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:17:27 AM

When will the trade in cryptopia continue? The warning says "PSB / BTC market is closing PSB is being delisted".

Well, if this their choice it will be their loss...

We have no option but to remove it, the new release is rolling back transactions and removing "illegal" addresses from the blockchain, this will destroy our internal audit system.

All user MUST withdraw PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE this hardfork as we cannot upgrade.

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd.

What is the deadline to withdraw? I have tried making a withdrawal of a few PSBs but they haven't reached my desktop wallet.
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 02:36:37 AM

When will the trade in cryptopia continue? The warning says "PSB / BTC market is closing PSB is being delisted".

We have no option but to remove it, the new release is rolling back transactions and removing "illegal" addresses from the blockchain, this will destroy our internal audit system.

All user MUST withdraw PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE this hardfork as we cannot upgrade.

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd.

What is the deadline to withdraw? I have tried making a withdrawal of a few PSBs but they haven't reached my desktop wallet.

The deadline is whenever the fork occurs.

To clarify the situation as there appears to be have been no mention of any of this from the devs publicly:

Pesobit contacted us three times asking for details about addresses, each time they were informed that we were not at liberty to release details about users or addresses without a warrant.

Pesobit then contacted us asking us to suspend trading without offering any reason.

Pesobit then contacted us informing us that there was a "new blockchain" and that they understood this would likely mean being delisted from Cryptopia:

#9332 - Pesobit new blockchain
Category:   General
Opened:   1/19/2017 8:47:52 AM
Last Update:   1/20/2017 12:38:15 AM
Ticket description:
Hi,

There are 2 changes in the new blockchain of Pesobit.
1) The change to PoSP
2) Reclaiming some of the stolen coins at least those that are not yet being sold to the market plus adding up Pesobits to give back the Pesobits to their owners since the lost Pesobit are in millions.

These are the addresses that are identified to contain the illegally transferred Pesobits
PQh8YHqhAApHqUJauqBzwMxVsKbtALL3zq
PLsrWpbAJEbE3nfmLCaCfApyuiPCUAQzFt
PCy8mCGETqw8m822EqdxBjPY9CynuGwgyS
PEvtkvPtvKJ578sNPh7rXywM2xV5KbbDsD
PJNAxd3HutrFf9YtLtq1p3pchjCqCCbPyU
PVcaq6BoPRk8a5dGThgyKnH4tMKGTiS3zK
PQHPMxEp7HkR5eYzpPgthLYfkkQnGmSPvM
P8rG2xTpN7ar9Hz3iYLwN6U7GF89zPVNS7
PJxX1h8Pj2CWBWGymB52bPum9e8GWFyyt8
PEY1qUMzP4fbAfh8f95Avn1hhYoyNasmZK
PECNXGJ9oFwVhyJgaLaRUDb6tcxrWfrVeD
PBDjzQxvozHMRN43kuazEa1A1iogNZYHaM
PByDRBVi91mZHcNqcxqYXAjnBsngB3uDQU
PK8h1461xQKtYF8ueQSfc3FXvHEzNra5ZP
PFZ5iZ7E1YUmon82Dx9NZ6qZquuVJN4DLS
PSVvzC5PthtBtPUqPvMW6pGB5p5rLuvsfi
PKPDy5zYzKe7U5Cd6foQ7iY8meiiHMmRa7
PF4GdN4ER8boeCiTVdqngvnqJxJxcfnGK6
PMJvDSoaySF1KHoAeptjoLDGRFcwQdBeni
PD9MLL4hakme9Eh777zq9hPcEQ1pdxrpfa
PCUfkCxzSDHoBbniKhYHui9EoBiDpJoXfb
PEBKNoKPDTN3urCii6c5KWMaBcFFyEdep8
PUrr4GetjkYztuaMerXsab6cVz66yvdm1d
PMP2GGSuSgULSa2CrybsaB9DtpNAUueWWQ
PNmkY7CQ7R7J9uDBFVPPV8nK5Aw6jjBEkj
PR6djhqa5h3PaRucxaKLGMovsCgnehekjz
PL9hvdrM7ZfEmBFs48WBHcdEJt8khPSZvF
PAHhmuRJnKZw9DHReVbwXYPBkrjP7fbdt6
PEAoBk8mjy2opJaZYqnQVaP8NPi7eEBPtX
PPWBGrj1kanNDTfYARSRC6N2xVcAZdr8eg
PC3jZJ191uAZdeNbVV1871uyWptFT2Md1n
PEbyNE38NBErHxoY4FVhEdexKmDsKFaJL4
PTUuY65isDACoX3DSdo78oVen9jpyRJaot
PGU3rEKZmPCE8VK6SPg4F8bw4GUD6C6G23

All their contents will be down to 0. I know that editing the blockchain may cause Pesobit to be delisted to your exchange but I hope it does stay with Pesobit always one of your top volume makers daily.
If one of these wallets are Cryptopia users, they will have to contact me directly. I will make an announcement on this, for now we're just polishing the PoSP first but ought that you guys should know about this first as being a Pesobit major market mover.

Regards and have a great day,
Benjamin

We do not continue to list blockchains that forgo the immutability of their blockchain, we delisted ETH for the same reasons. Cryptopia runs on an internal blockchain for each currency listed, the balance of an address on the network does NOT reflect the balance of a user on Cryptopia. Any changes to historic transactions destroys auditing for the coin and balances for users.

To be clear, you must withdraw your PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE the hardfork, Cryptopia will not be updating PSB and will delist PSB once the hardfork has occurred.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

When pesobit swap to new blockchain will started?
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd.

To clarify the situation as there appears to be have been no mention of any of this from the devs publicly:

Pesobit contacted us three times asking for details about addresses, each time they were informed that we were not at liberty to release details about users or addresses without a warrant.

Pesobit then contacted us asking us to suspend trading without offering any reason.

Pesobit then contacted us informing us that there was a "new blockchain" and that they understood this would likely mean being delisted from Cryptopia:

Ticket description:
Hi,

1) The change to PoSP
2) Reclaiming some of the stolen coins at least those that are not yet being sold to the market plus adding up Pesobits to give back the Pesobits to their owners since the lost Pesobit are in millions.

These are the addresses that are identified to contain the illegally transferred Pesobits

All their contents will be down to 0. I know that editing the blockchain may cause Pesobit to be delisted to your exchange but I hope it does stay with Pesobit always one of your top volume makers daily.
If one of these wallets are Cryptopia users, they will have to contact me directly. I will make an announcement on this, for now we're just polishing the PoSP first but ought that you guys should know about this first as being a Pesobit major market mover.

Benjamin

We do not continue to list blockchains that forgo the immutability of their blockchain, we delisted ETH for the same reasons. Cryptopia runs on an internal blockchain for each currency listed, the balance of an address on the network does NOT reflect the balance of a user on Cryptopia. Any changes to historic transactions destroys auditing for the coin and balances for users.

To be clear, you must withdraw your PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE the hardfork, Cryptopia will not be updating PSB and will delist PSB once the hardfork has occurred.

An exchange site delisting a coin when there are volume still isn't as normal as it is. Can you tell us more that does "illegally transferred Pesobits" mean and "changes to historic transactions" because I can see there are more to it.
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:03:09 AM

Is the online wallet down? I am unable to access it. I am trying to move my cryptopia funds to my online wallet. Thank you very much and have a great day.
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:06:33 AM

An exchange site delisting a coin when there are volume still isn't as normal as it is. Can you tell us more that does "illegally transferred Pesobits" mean and "changes to historic transactions" because I can see there are more to it.

Volume has nothing to do with it as far as we are concerned. I can't tell you anything more about what "illegally transferred Pesobits" means because I don't know, you'll need to ask Pesobit, you've been given all the information we have.

"changes to historic transactions" - Rolling back transactions that have been confirmed on the network, editing the blockchain.

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:14:06 AM

We're shifting to a new blockchain, we will be using the current balances of the blockchain. Those with balances in cryptopia need not to worry.
No need to send your PSBs to another wallet, here's what you can do.

1) Make a screenshot of your PSB Receiving address in Cryptopia, under Balances, that will also show your current balance then email to pesobit@gmail.com.
2) The online wallet will be reactivated with the old blockchain so you can send out your old Pesobits then it will be replaced with the new PoSP Pesobits
To those who have sent out their Pesobits already, please do the same including the transactions that your sent out your Pesobits and where it was sent to.

Further instructions will released once we have the new wallets ready for distribution.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

Volume has nothing to do with it as far as we are concerned. I can't tell you anything more about what "illegally transferred Pesobits" means because I don't know, you'll need to ask Pesobit, you've been given all the information we have.

"changes to historic transactions" - Rolling back transactions that have been confirmed on the network, editing the blockchain.

Yes this is correct and same thing happened with ETH due to editing a chain. Further explanation will released on this matter. We're just making sure of things first.

btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:17:35 AM

Amazing!!! Are all exchange runs internal blockchain for each coin?  
Thank you. It don't forgo the immutability of their blockchain, can it happen like a glitch or purposely edited them? It drives me CRAAAZYYYY!  Shocked

Sino salarin?
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:38:22 AM

Amazing!!! Are all exchange runs internal blockchain for each coin?  
Thank you. It don't forgo the immutability of their blockchain, can it happen like a glitch or purposely edited them? It drives me CRAAAZYYYY!  Shocked

Sino salarin?

I can't speak for how other exchanges are run, but it's the logical conclusion. When you buy coin A from Bob for coin B it would be really slow and really expensive and really inconvenient if the exchange had to send coin A from your deposit address to Bob's deposit address and wait for it to confirm on the network, and then send coin B from Bob's deposit address to your deposit address and wait for it to confirm on the network.

In the same way that when you deposit a $20 note to a bank, you have no expectation of the $20 you withdraw to be the exact $20 you deposited. The balance of your Cryptopia address is not the balance of your Cryptopia account, and when you withdraw coin from Cryptopia they wont necessarily come from your deposit address or be the coins you deposited.

If you have never deposited DOT, and have never deposited BTC, and you then deposit 1 BTC and immediately sell it all for DOT, your BTC address will still contain 1 BTC even though your BTC balance is 0 and your DOT balance will still be however much DOT you just bought even though your DOT address contains 0 DOT.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

[/quote]

Hello developer, I am wondering what do you mean by ILLEGALLY TRANSFERED PESOBIT? MY PESOBIT ADDRESS IS INCLUDED AND I CAN ASSURE YOU its legally acquired from exchange? I have 100k+ pesobit and this is a very serious concerned especially for us investors who invested in this with our hard earned money.. Hope you can clarify this concern..thank you and have a good day
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1182

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

it means that this crypto is made and developed by the Filipinos, that's why "Philippine-based", but this crypto is universal like those other coins, it can be trade everywhere and in fact it is already listed on some major exchanges where traders around the world trade their coins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

The price ain't good now, the hype is over and ICO investors earned much money, sold their stash now left the coin. Dev team is still around right?
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

Good day,

I tried to open my desktop wallet today and Im wondering why iTS UP TO DATE the current block chain is  291765 as of this writing and it has 6 active connections, can anybody explain to this hence the developer is shifting to a new blockchain is it safe to stake right now? thanks
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd.

Ticket description:
Hi,

1) The change to PoSP

Benjamin

WOW! A cryptopia official publishing publicly a confidential conversation between Cryptopia and the PSB Dev.

Nice Cryptopia, very nice.

Lesson learned: with craptopia, your confidentiality is public domain!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bgberrgrg

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

i cant sign in my wallet, how to fix them sir
bf_jyfty

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:52:04 AM

contact support maybe
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

Dev should address what this "illegally transferred pesobits" issue is. How did it happen? Is it a bug in the code or a hidden feature? Someone got hold of someone else's private keys? Why do you have to do a DAO/ETH hardfork to recover those coins.

c-cex also now has the PSB wallet in "Maintenance".
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: