Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:06:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:03:27 AM

I unfortunately for some investors, they did not join when have 5% bonus just happened yesterday. Actually I do not understand why they are so slow, perhaps they are missing information, and they have suffered significant disadvantage. They invest when there is not any more added bonus. That just shows the appeal of the PSB is getting stronger! . And I feel excited about this Smiley

DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:40:54 AM

I unfortunately for some investors, they did not join when have 5% bonus just happened yesterday. Actually I do not understand why they are so slow, perhaps they are missing information, and they have suffered significant disadvantage. They invest when there is not any more added bonus. That just shows the appeal of the PSB is getting stronger! . And I feel excited about this Smiley

These days are the days of active trading market.
Perhaps some investors choose traded before, instead of fixed investment on a ico.
It could be their reason.
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:59:32 AM

Philippins not a big country, but it will be the first country of the Southeast Asia region, joined substantially to the virtual currency market. PSB will create it.
PSB does not really get much support from the investors in ico.
Until now it has been just over 30 btc obtained.
 Its value should be a lot of investors known more.
 Only have  a short time last ico. I wait to see PSB achieve its true value.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:16:59 PM

Well, let's see what these last 9 days will do. Hoping for the best, we'll be releasing more updates within the next few days.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

9 days left.  pesobit looking good
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:53:13 PM

Yes still awaiting for Wallets to receive coins.

As i have invested in ICO currently but day by day coins goes less as per ICO rule. But when can we take out Coins to wallet.
mimicman11

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:11:46 PM

I think they can transfer our coin after the ICO...
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:51:42 PM

Philippins not a big country, but it will be the first country of the Southeast Asia region, joined substantially to the virtual currency market. PSB will create it.
PSB does not really get much support from the investors in ico.
Until now it has been just over 30 btc obtained.
 Its value should be a lot of investors known more.
 Only have  a short time last ico. I wait to see PSB achieve its true value.

30btc is not really what Pesobit is deserved to receive for an ICO however it's not bad. There's still 9 days long to go. We will soon see investment mutation when essential updates are released next few days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:12:02 PM

Have a significant increase of invest in the first day of the 0% bonus period .
This confirms investors realized profit from main value of PSB, not influenced by gravity from the bonuses.
Only have 16 million PSB all, and only a portion of which is used for investor transactions, will be hard to sell below 1000  satosi.
Its value can fully delivered in about 1000-100.000 satosi after ico .
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:33:48 PM

Is there anything wrong is happening on the home page ico ? LUTZOW ?
How long until it stabilized?

Futterwacken

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

Interesting how people toss their BTC's just like that for projects like this. Investing in such ICO without seeing who's behind the project lmao

Lutzow I have few questions for you.

Whats your plan on toppling the big guys at coins.ph and satoshi citadel? Whats your edge and how is it gonna be easier for Pinoys to use this coin instead of BTC?

Whats your approach on reaching out to millions of OFWs and Freelancers who are your "target market"?

Liquidity wise, how can you beat BTC?

Grin Grin Grin

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

Beware! Pesobit and ICOBID are the same scamgroup!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:58:10 PM

Interesting how people toss their BTC's just like that for projects like this. Investing in such ICO without seeing who's behind the project lmao

Whats your plan on toppling the big guys at coins.ph and satoshi citadel? Whats your edge and how is it gonna be easier for Pinoys to use this coin instead of BTC?

Whats your approach on reaching out to millions of OFWs and Freelancers who are your "target market"?

Grin Grin Grin

People invested in Bitcoin having not known who are the people behind it.   I don't have to explain the reason behind my statement you know it is obvious. 
Social Media is pretty effective in tapping potential clients, i believe the pesobit team had already figured all the proceedings on how to get their clients.  Though I am interested on how they will show their strategy on how they can beat BTC (though i believe they don't intend to).

Beware! Pesobit and ICOBID are the same scamgroup!

Can you show us the fact?  Stating someone is a scammer  is pretty easy, anyone can say it to anyone,  unless supported by fact, your accusation is nothing.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

Fact is 90% of your newbie sockpuppets are in both threads.

But time will tell......... Roll Eyes
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

What im trying to ask you is the scam action this  team had done.  Being in both thread doesn't mean they are scamming something.  And besides kindly show me those sockpuppet of mine  in that thread? Still prove it or this is nothing.  Btw, a direct assault to the one inquiring is not good.  It is labeled as flaming.  You should have known it because you are in a higher rank than I am.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:31:25 PM

You guys keep forgetting this entire ICO is under escrow. If the coin fails to launch (give them a few days), if the investors don't get their PesoBits, all the funds will be returned.

I'd prefer not to do that as there are more than 700 participants already.

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:40:53 PM

Some people, including me work for bonuses. It's a normal thing. You should easily understand that.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:52:50 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Well toppling them down is near impossible but Pesobit will be used by those who participated in the ICO and they present a cheaper alternative than what coins.ph and citadel is offering. In the Philippines, Pesobit can be transferred to Philippine Peso with ease using coins.ph platform because Peso can be sent to any coins.ph users for free so that will be the reason why it could be the choice of crypto users. Freelancing in the Philippines still make use of traditional Paypal and Pesobit is a big plus for them.

The team info will be provided within the next day or two as we're including a business dev guy and another developer to the team.

Pesobit won't topple BTC, it will just present a better and cheaper option. Time will tell what Pesobit can be like in 2 or 3 months time Smiley

Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Well toppling them down is near impossible but Pesobit will be used by those who participated in the ICO and they present a cheaper alternative than what coins.ph and citadel is offering. In the Philippines, Pesobit can be transferred to Philippine Peso with ease using coins.ph platform because Peso can be sent to any coins.ph users for free so that will be the reason why it could be the choice of crypto users. Freelancing in the Philippines still make use of traditional Paypal and Pesobit is a big plus for them.

The team info will be provided within the next day or two as we're including a business dev guy and another developer to the team.

Pesobit won't topple BTC, it will just present a better and cheaper option. Time will tell what Pesobit can be like in 2 or 3 months time Smiley

Ya not investing any BTC until team is revealed. So in case if its a scam and they run away with the money, we can hunt them down lol
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:31:35 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Ya not investing any BTC until team is revealed. So in case if its a scam and they run away with the money, we can hunt them down lol

Lol. Here it is, updated OP earlier but wasn't able to place it here. http://pesobit.net/team.html

Sorry for the delay in disclosing the team members, we had some late but important addition Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: