Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

What a great price increase today, we started at 343 sats 3 days ago and is now at the 1k sats mark. Don't expect it to triple in value every few days though, it's normal for coins to have peaks and valleys as that is what trading is all about. We may no longer be the top coin in Cryptopia today but still in a solid 2nd place against their in-house coin.

Earlier, it was reported to me by Charmaine Cañeda Maravilla that someone with this profile link (https://www.facebook.com/stylo.catow) is pretending to be the CEO of Pesobit. I'm not sure what his/her plans are but it seems the account is no longer working probably after being reported by several facebook users. As Pesobit grow in price and popularity, some will try to take advantage of you guys so be careful who you're dealing with. If you don't know the person you're trying to buy Pesobits from, either use an Escrow or better yet buy from the Exchanges.

If you noticed, your online wallet now reflects the price of Pesobits. It is being extracted from the block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/psb) then used coindesk api for the Peso value. We're releasing new things everyday (as much as I can) during weekdays but may have lesser time on weekends as we all need some time off.

I'm dealing with another developer as well to help me with an upgrade of the Windows wallet to include several things like embedded trading, embedded marketplace, etc just to prepare future upgrades.

We'll still enable Registration to the Online wallet and at the same time enable online staking which you can find under the Stake section on the left side of the wallet. There are numbers there already which could also be the final number. It has better staking results than your desktop wallets in exchange for locking you coins within a certain period much like doing a time-deposit in the bank.

Remember, don't compete with other coins. We're basically still a baby in terms of currency age Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

What a great price increase today, we started at 343 sats 3 days ago and is now at the 1k sats mark. Don't expect it to triple in value every few days though, it's normal for coins to have peaks and valleys as that is what trading is all about. We may no longer be the top coin in Cryptopia today but still in a solid 2nd place against their in-house coin.

Earlier, it was reported to me by Charmaine Cañeda Maravilla that someone with this profile link (https://www.facebook.com/stylo.catow) is pretending to be the CEO of Pesobit. I'm not sure what his/her plans are but it seems the account is no longer working probably after being reported by several facebook users. As Pesobit grow in price and popularity, some will try to take advantage of you guys so be careful who you're dealing with. If you don't know the person you're trying to buy Pesobits from, either use an Escrow or better yet buy from the Exchanges.

If you noticed, your online wallet now reflects the price of Pesobits. It is being extracted from the block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/psb) then used coindesk api for the Peso value. We're releasing new things everyday (as much as I can) during weekdays but may have lesser time on weekends as we all need some time off.

I'm dealing with another developer as well to help me with an upgrade of the Windows wallet to include several things like embedded trading, embedded marketplace, etc just to prepare future upgrades.

We'll still enable Registration to the Online wallet and at the same time enable online staking which you can find under the Stake section on the left side of the wallet. There are numbers there already which could also be the final number. It has better staking results than your desktop wallets in exchange for locking you coins within a certain period much like doing a time-deposit in the bank.

Remember, don't compete with other coins. We're basically still a baby in terms of currency age Smiley

nice update fafz as we all knew people really will try to take advantage especially now that the project is really showing big potential maybe we are still new but we are all good with the way it turn around now and we are all be waiting for another sets good luck to your future plan. just keep just updated here or in slack.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:09:47 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 06:27:05 PM by Noojna

We are seeing some small resistance around 1000 satoshis, as ICO short term minded people are cashing in their 3x profits. This was of course expected, but it won't last long.

I am not looking for 3x on my investment, rather 100x; Pesobit has all the good stuff for an investor to like: a low price, a purpose, a strong user base off the get-go, a dedicated dev team who will continue to develop with many exciting future plans.

I dare anyone here to do like I did and buy 1% of all the PSB money offer! Shortly, it won't be possible, anymore.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:40:51 PM

I want thank you to Luzow,because I was disqualified for all bounty,but he send me any way half of that.No more word only you are the best and THANK YOU
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

One more thing want ask,how stake in PC windows wallet?It need be online all time or what,I mean how to stake?Thank you
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

One more thing want ask,how stake in PC windows wallet?It need be online all time or what,I mean how to stake?Thank you

Staking is automatic isn't it? if you lock your wallet then unlock it once in a while to see new coins generated from staking. Keep in mind the maturity time of pesobit and other details (given in OP already). I am still waiting for the bounty coins so haven't staked any coins yet
Noojna

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:57:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 07:22:03 PM by Noojna

Staking is automatic isn't it? if you lock your wallet then unlock it once in a while to see new coins generated from staking. Keep in ming the maturity date of the deposit and all. I am still waiting for the bounty coins so haven't staked any coins yet

PSB does not need to be open and in "staking mode" to earn coins (like bank interest) as Pesobit is now built with a standard PoS, but if your wallet is locked or closed you won't be receiving any gains. When wallet is closed or locked, your future gains are accumulating until the next time you open and unlock your wallet.

It is better for the network security of Pesobit as a whole, however, to keep wallet open and unlocked.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

Congrats to all filipino who give support to Lutzow the of filipino coins. Its really great that someone have knowledge to this projects. Keep in supporting alaways spread the good news about filipino coins. I will some of psb and i keep it because this have potential to increase like bitcoin. Good luck OP
ShooterXD

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:43:00 PM

In 1 day or 2, maybe middle next week this hit 2k.

Smiley

ShooterXD

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:45:24 PM

Take a look on this and be happy!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/
Haha the big pump is coming. Just saying, i call it a few days ago, is time to buy more

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:29:10 AM

hope psb will be listed to Bittrex or polo soon
mimicman11

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:54:53 AM

Hello!
Can somebody help me with my windows wallet!
Its already two days syncing up and it was stuck on block 17745.
It is currently had an 8 active connections into the network.
Is this normal?

Thanks!

Appreciate much for the response.
ShooterXD

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:01:26 AM

The Market Just in process to prepare for this.

When psb hit major Exchange you will see the truth pump!

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:05:24 AM

The Market Just in process to prepare for this.

When psb hit major Exchange you will see the truth pump!
well it will rise up for sure if one of those exchange listed the coin, more investors will join the ride and psb will surely mooning, cant wait to see that happen. good luck fafz.
sbinoca

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:25:54 AM

What the Philippine government think of cryptocurrency? Huh Huh Huh
Noojna

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 07:54:24 AM

What the Philippine government think of cryptocurrency? Huh Huh Huh

29 billion US dollars flowing into the Philippines every year in remittances from richer countries.

Whatever the way the money chooses to flow into the Philippines, the government is not against it!

The Philippines is one of the countries I've seen with the widest acceptance of crypto.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 07:58:06 AM

Hello!
Is this normal?

Thanks!

With any PoS coin, when you see connections but no syncing, this means your wallet has gone on a bad fork.

Close your PSB wallet.

Open the Pesobit folder in Roaming, backup wallet.dat, delete all files except wallet.dat, relaunch the PSB wallet and you will be fine.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 07:59:08 AM

Has anyone taken up my challenge to buy 1% of all Pesbits in circulation?

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:36:50 AM

Staking is automatic isn't it? if you lock your wallet then unlock it once in a while to see new coins generated from staking. Keep in ming the maturity date of the deposit and all. I am still waiting for the bounty coins so haven't staked any coins yet

PSB does not need to be open and in "staking mode" to earn coins (like bank interest) as Pesobit is now built with a standard PoS, but if your wallet is locked or closed you won't be receiving any gains. When wallet is closed or locked, your future gains are accumulating until the next time you open and unlock your wallet.

It is better for the network security of Pesobit as a whole, however, to keep wallet open and unlocked.

I think this thing is nullify by POSP,  only online wallet can get the weight and stake of the entire staking percentage, well that is how i understand it, since Pesobit is not POS but POSParticipation system so basically those who has locked or offline wallet will not accumulate stakes.  Anyone to confirm if i understand it right?
mimicman11

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:58:25 AM

Hello!
Is this normal?

Thanks!

With any PoS coin, when you see connections but no syncing, this means your wallet has gone on a bad fork.

Close your PSB wallet.

Open the Pesobit folder in Roaming, backup wallet.dat, delete all files except wallet.dat, relaunch the PSB wallet and you will be fine.
[/quote
I will do that later.
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: