Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:52:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 12:38:17 PM

Pesobit's real success relays on successful Pesobit to phillipines currency and vice versa conversion only. Also approach coins.ph for inclusion.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

Pesobit's real success relays on successful Pesobit to phillipines currency and vice versa conversion only. Also approach coins.ph for inclusion.

I did approached them prior to starting the ICO and they said that they'll look into it but can't provide an answer. So the only option is making use of their service. Or if the team will be successful in looking for a bigger business entity that will invest in Pesobit so we can setup our own version of coins.ph and probably with more services then that would be best. But if none, then we just have to do it by ourselves using what we have with a team that is willing to work for the coin.

mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

Hello sir lutzow, Is there already appropriate measures on how much will be maximum pesobit that a certain wallet may contain? or limitless? Thank you.

Still here, always online and watching..
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:57:53 PM

updated dutch thread
MasoVa

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:11:24 PM

this coin have a great project and good dev
pesobit collaborate with pesobit its great news for philipines
hope this bring succesfull for crypto world
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:24:38 PM

Hello sir lutzow, Is there already appropriate measures on how much will be maximum pesobit that a certain wallet may contain? or limitless? Thank you.

Well one wallet now has 20 million coins and you can see it in the chainz.cryptoid.info/psb so I guess it will be alright in terms of how many it can handle.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

Current value of psb is 218 satoshi.j ust 2 days left before the ico end, more investment are expected for the last minute investor  Wink
Pioneer88

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:39:03 PM

Current value of psb is 218 satoshi.j ust 2 days left before the ico end, more investment are expected for the last minute investor  Wink

Should all kind of wallets available for download now, there will be a good pump for new investment.
This is also a good preparation for Pesobit launching after ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:43:13 PM

Well one wallet now has 20 million coins and you can see it in the chainz.cryptoid.info/psb so I guess it will be alright in terms of how many it can handle.

Thank you sir for answering. Does the wallet platform similar to coinsph, I mean we can exchange PSB to corresponding value into philippine peso, and you will integrate it to our local money transfer, and then we can withdraw?

Still here, always online and watching..
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:55:44 PM

Really great future of Pesobit. I have find very important information a pesobit is embedding CBX  cryptocurrency as a payment integration for service to avail in market.
It means Pesobit is moving forward.

Still 4 days to go waiting for great future with pesobit.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:18:02 PM

Thank you sir for answering. Does the wallet platform similar to coinsph, I mean we can exchange PSB to corresponding value into philippine peso, and you will integrate it to our local money transfer, and then we can withdraw?

That's where this will be heading. But initially, you will receive the Peso equivalent in your Peso wallet account of coins.ph so you can choose what mode of withdrawal will you opt for.

Should all kind of wallets available for download now, there will be a good pump for new investment.
This is also a good preparation for Pesobit launching after ICO.

We're now in the testing phase of the Online Wallet and it is already working. Just need to finish it off then finalize but the main core is already working.

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:43:14 PM

Thanks, the difference today and during those times is that Philippines is now more connectd to cryptocurrency thanks to coins.ph that allows once to convert Fiat->bitcoin->Fiat with ease. And the most important feature that they have is sending Philippine Peso -> Philippine Peso using a bitcoin address. Meaning if I want to send P100 to someone, it can be transferred for free and passes to blockchain. Each account have a Peso wallet and a Bitcoin wallet and both has separate BTC address. Sending BTC -> BTC and Peso -> Peso is free but not if it will cross Peso <-> BTC. So if you'll be remitting BTC to a Peso Wallet, you will be charged at around 1.5-2% fee. So how can Pesobit be transferred for free? Someone will have a stash of money in their Peso wallet so if someone requests a Pesobit -> Peso conversion, all we have to do is to transfer the equivalent cash to the recipients coins.ph Peso wallet address. So actually other coins can do it as long as someone will do it for them. Is this legal? coins.ph allow transfer of close to 10k USD per day for maximum verified accounts. If you want a higher limit, they can provide that but you need a business entity and registering with them your business and that's where Pesobit is heading together with using their APIs so you can even request payment which may include Philippine Peso -> Pesobit conversion.
Her sound is very good with the idea. yes pesobit will be the trend in the next four days , and it will become our competitors in its market altcoin later

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:53:27 PM

good i like this online wallet pesobit
the next added to exchanger
the plan added to c-cex yobit or bitrex
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:51:56 PM

i think bittrex will added pesobit if we continue tweeting to bittrex.pesobit is phillippine based crypto coin,so need some local marketing to draw attention from the local people.Crowdfunding amount is still low,hope dev will get the targeted amount for this project.
coinhugger

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:16:00 PM

i think bittrex will added pesobit if we continue tweeting to bittrex.pesobit is phillippine based crypto coin,so need some local marketing to draw attention from the local people.Crowdfunding amount is still low,hope dev will get the targeted amount for this project.

I think people forget about the 3% referral bonus for Pesobit! Sign up your family and friends with your referral link or post your link on your facebook, twitter, etc. and earn free Pesobits.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:31:57 AM

Well there are tweets already but seems low still so we'll continue to push it to people to make some noise.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:43:00 AM

Well there are tweets already but seems low still so we'll continue to push it to people to make some noise.

You can always start a twitter campaign for that specific objective, make it run for 3 days or more Smiley
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:53:59 AM

3 days left ,,, hurry hury,,, PESOBIT GO THE D MOON !!!!

Shallow Water
lvt2207

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:06:01 AM

3 days left ,,, hurry hury,,, PESOBIT GO THE D MOON !!!!

It was great going to see a coin of the Southeast Asia region is strong. It will be the first successful brother, led the way for a strong rise behind it.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:28:41 AM

I support and like this coin much. I think it will be around for years to come and is strong. I think it is a good investment and will support. I just want to know when the windows wallet will come out so we can start staking and if you will be added to poswallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: