Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
hyrosima

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:05:19 PM

All decisions need to be careful.
Take your time to track it
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

Basically this coin is more of usage-driven instead of a blockchain progression. In the roadmap as well, we stated that wallets and some will be released at the end of the ICO which is not the case for advanced crypto like Lisk, Waves or Rise. Since we are introducing it to people via social media, we preferred a basic one. Less configurations and less terminologies for the newbies. Basic crypto can do a lot in money transfer industry, we just need to market it and provide systems that people can make use of.

Yes I understand that the recent ICO didn't do any good to investors and that is because there's no demand that will back the trading volume up. And that's the reason why we're creating this as usage-based coin so demand will be there and sustain the price level. Well, I hope that guys will support it so we can provide more functionalities to it.

Thanks for the insights Smiley

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

Basically this coin is more of usage-driven instead of a blockchain progression. In the roadmap as well, we stated that wallets and some will be released at the end of the ICO which is not the case for advanced crypto like Lisk, Waves or Rise. Since we are introducing it to people via social media, we preferred a basic one. Less configurations and less terminologies for the newbies. Basic crypto can do a lot in money transfer industry, we just need to market it and provide systems that people can make use of.

Yes I understand that the recent ICO didn't do any good to investors and that is because there's no demand that will back the trading volume up. And that's the reason why we're creating this as usage-based coin so demand will be there and sustain the price level. Well, I hope that guys will support it so we can provide more functionalities to it.

Is the ICO website working?
willofcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:24:56 AM

Hi Bitwarrior,

Willofcoin here from Pesobit Team.
Pesobit ICO is LIVE now. DBs just confirmed. Users have already registered and logged in.

See you there!
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:32:43 AM

Pesobit change the world

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
willofcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:46:33 AM

Pesobit change the world

Thank you guys!
Indeed a new day, not just for Filipino cryptocurrency users, but for the rest of the world!

Know more about us here.
http://blog.pesobit.net/
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:32:59 AM

Yeah I think it's working there is investor already deposit on the site,hope it will be big after ico end , ill try to invest first waiting for my funds to try this out.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:50:20 AM

Yeah I think it's working there is investor already deposit on the site,hope it will be big after ico end , ill try to invest first waiting for my funds to try this out.

It shows there upon first confirmation since that is Dabs wallet (escrow).
Thanks

lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:45:15 AM

It would be a good coin, I will support it a fraction before the end of the day.

Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:55:03 AM

Why do you give a bonus for early investment.
#1 its sketchy, making people decide quickly about investing.
#2 it scares off potential investors who come in later on.

If you change that I will consider investing but if Im forced to make a decision today or tomorrow or risk getting less for my money then other people then I'll have to pass.
ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:01:29 AM

It would be a good coin, I will support it a fraction before the end of the day.

I like to look at how the value of ico constantly increasing.
This project looks very professional
Should I invest in it?
I should invest in today or wait a while longer. Please give me some advice.

DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:25:35 AM

It will be one of the major ico later this year.
There will be a lot of attention to it in the future.
I realize that by working them look very professional team.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:30:20 AM

Why do you give a bonus for early investment.
#1 its sketchy, making people decide quickly about investing.
#2 it scares off potential investors who come in later on.

If you change that I will consider investing but if Im forced to make a decision today or tomorrow or risk getting less for my money then other people then I'll have to pass.

I understand. Making the 20% bonus shorter means there are less free coins as well. Other ICOs are doing the same with bigger bonuses. The smaller the bonus is the better actually.

I get your point though that it makes people a bit jumpy in having a decision to make. I advise to wait longer, you'll still get bonus anyway. It doesn't mean we took money off from your investment, you just have a lesser bonus.

Thanks

Should I invest in it?

Better think about it carefully, its your own money anyway. Thanks

It will be one of the major ico later this year.
There will be a lot of attention to it in the future.
I realize that by working them look very professional team.

Thanks, we're working hard on this and will always be Smiley

TGD

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:47:25 AM

Should I invest in it?
The time is running, if your really want to invest in this ico. This is the right time giving 20% bonus is good start if your in double minded just try it first with small amount. And if the ico continue going good then add money and deposit again.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:52:39 AM

Should I invest in it?
The time is running, if your really want to invest in this ico. This is the right time giving 20% bonus is good start if your in double minded just try it first with small amount. And if the ico continue going good then add money and deposit again.

Need a campaign to promote more strongly.
Still a large amount of investors are not aware of the presence of this coin .  you need to hurry, ico is happening and do not add any more delay.
I have invested a small number for you, but I hope to get back to being a resource large enough.
The advantage is 20%, and I can look forward to it for today.
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:11:52 AM

Should I invest in it?

Still a large amount of investors are not aware of the presence of this coin .  you need to hurry, ico is happening and do not add any more delay.
I have invested a small number for you, but I hope to get back to being a resource large enough.

Pesobit will be widespread soon. It is backed by rich business men who are cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

nothing gonna stop us now
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 05:29:27 AM

Should I invest in it?

Twitter campaign and signature campaign are now existing to promote the pesobit and also i believe this coin will be buff and became more  valuable  since the devs are in the good track, maybe we cant fell the pressence of massive investors for now but the days for the ICO is long and today is their official opening of their  crowdfunding so we can really determine the price if the ICO is about to be done, i am really confident that this coin will collect more funds and got high value on market trades, so better buy now while its cheap and the bunos is still existing Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:36:21 AM

I really believe that this coin will be another coin its competitors and got a high value on the trade market . Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:46:18 AM

Despite an old fashioned mining algorithm , it is so far service-oriented. Specially the staking process . Ang Galing !!!! This is the first phase towards modernizing remittances . We should encourage OFWs to use the service . Have some information dissemination or kiosk info at strategic airports and other gateways.
TGD

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:21:05 AM

Should I invest in it?

Twitter campaign and signature campaign are now existing to promote the pesobit and also i believe this coin will be buff and became more  valuable  since the devs are in the good track, maybe we cant fell the pressence of massive investors for now but the days for the ICO is long and today is their official opening of their  crowdfunding so we can really determine the price if the ICO is about to be done, i am really confident that this coin will collect more funds and got high value on market trades, so better buy now while its cheap and the bunos is still existing Smiley
We're look forward to it, it's more benefit to us to use this coin than other investor, that's Why I want to support this coin and I start promoting it now in social media group to add more people who will get interest to it and aware about peso bit. We still have more time to spread this out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: