Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208414 times)
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:30:41 AM

Pesobit price will be at least 1 Philippine Peso when reaching exchanges. At this moment, 1 Peso = 0.021 USD. So Pesobit Market Cap is predicted to be at least 0.021x20mil = 420000 USD # 730 BTC.
Achieving advanced features that talented Devs are developing, Pesobit will easily reach the market cap above in a near future. Any investment now will get a huge profit.

nothing gonna stop us now
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:51:24 AM

I like the ANN page. It is simple and neatly designed. The designer has lot of scope in the site. Do you allow only filipinos to hold and trade pesobit?

Thanks. Since this will be submitted to exchanges as well, international participation will be very much welcome.

I made a 0.01 btc deposit at the address after I registered, when will the balance appear on my account? Is it on September 14, 2016?

And how much will go in, approximately what amount?

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:04:38 AM

I like the ANN page. It is simple and neatly designed. The designer has lot of scope in the site. Do you allow only filipinos to hold and trade pesobit?

Thanks. Since this will be submitted to exchanges as well, international participation will be very much welcome.

I made a 0.01 btc deposit at the address after I registered, when will the balance appear on my account? Is it on September 14, 2016?

I think theres still bug regarding to their site, they must show the balance so the investor may knew how much they have hold for this ico stage so they can monitor their coin, well.maybe devs are fixing this things up so it will be more convenient for us stakers and to see more future development of the said coin.

lIbErTyl

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:19:43 AM

One project will be successful if it is not pumping too much, nor too little.
Just it always progresses, it will go up.

Isolani159

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:25:55 AM

I think theres still bug regarding to their site, they must show the balance so the investor may knew how much they have hold for this ico stage so they can monitor their coin, well.maybe devs are fixing this things up so it will be more convenient for us stakers and to see more future development of the said coin.
Those bugs are being fixed.

DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:29:00 AM

One of the Asian currencies
A market that is still new and promising Smiley
Isolani159

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

One of the Asian currencies
A market that is still new and promising Smiley
Pesobit is the pioneer in cryptocurrency development in Philippine where the e-commerce is rapidly growing.

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:27:11 AM

Team work is quite impressive
I'll talk to a few friends to look at whether to invest or not to add it to the early days.
We will decide later in the day so as not to miss the advantages of 20% for the first day.
Hopefully there will be some more convincing information about this currency in the near future.
lIbErTyl

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:33:16 AM

1.3 btc for the first day is still quite small to be a major turning point.
I waited a stronger move from professional investors at the end of the day.
I was prepared to stake his activity list ico, besides transactions seem riskier.
Hopefully I will not have to look any further, and I would choose this currency to sending hope in it.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:34:14 AM

Those bugs are being fixed.
Yep I found out also a bug when log in.This the page response
"The ico.pesobit.net page  isnt working, I hope it will fixed because this the big day for the early adoptor who want to have 20% bonus, but for me it's ok I'll already sent my deposit. Grin

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:50:05 AM

Pesobit price will be at least 1 Philippine Peso when reaching exchanges. At this moment, 1 Peso = 0.021 USD. So Pesobit Market Cap is predicted to be at least 0.021x20mil = 420000 USD # 730 BTC.
Achieving advanced features that talented Devs are developing, Pesobit will easily reach the market cap above in a near future. Any investment now will get a huge profit.

I do not expect a market capitalization of 730 btc.
Most valuable currency market capitalization of less than $ 1 million are not developed.
If a coin really developed, it needs to occupy more market share in the world's largest virtual currency.
Hopefully the team can achieve this.
But first, a successful ico is the deciding factor for the development of resources in the future.
I had a lot of choice between ico, and I appreciate this coin: new potential markets, the promises of the developers is entirely feasible, all automatic procedures .. ..and it was really fascinating.

DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:35:11 AM

Need a fully informed about the development team:
Number of members
Profile of each person
That is the information necessary to publish soon. It contributes significantly to the evaluation of each investor.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

this will be a good investment! goodluck!
lanbo

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:52:12 AM

Number of members
Profile of each person
That is the information necessary to publish soon. It contributes significantly to the evaluation of each investor.

It's definitely a must for every ICO to build trust and confidence. The ICO already started but team members hasn't been announced yet.

Is there any legit linkedin profile of the team members available for viewing?
hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

Need more comments from strategic investors, experience.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:53:39 AM

i think so yeah I provide my some BTC for this project not much but im believed that can make a good profit
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:57:55 AM

Hello,

this ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.
lIbErTyl

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:15:32 AM

The bounty hunter is not much, as their  were still asleep, please wake them up and make the this currency closer to investors Smiley

willofcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:43:29 AM

Number of members
Profile of each person

It's definitely a must for every ICO to build trust and confidence. The ICO already started but team members hasn't been announced yet.

Is there any legit linkedin profile of the team members available for viewing?

Hi there, thanks for the note.

The rest of the team and their corresponding roles will be posted on the page.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:09:21 PM

I do not expect a market capitalization of 730 btc.
Most valuable currency market capitalization of less than $ 1 million are not developed.
If a coin really developed, it needs to occupy more market share in the world's largest virtual currency.
Hopefully the team can achieve this.
But first, a successful ico is the deciding factor for the development of resources in the future.
I had a lot of choice between ico, and I appreciate this coin: new potential markets, the promises of the developers is entirely feasible, all automatic procedures .. ..and it was really fascinating.

Actually if this coin is successful in implementing their roadmap, this is very small capitalization.  If the roadmap is realized, this project will set a milestone for cryptocurrency where it bridge technology and usage of cryptocurrency.  the  problem with cryptocurrency is that, they keep on evolving without properly implementing the usage of this technology to people.  I do believe that even with the so advance technology without properly introducing on how to use it to masses. It will be likely to be just an invention and renders no usage at all.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: