Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:00:28 PM

How much time it tooks after confirmation for buying ICO phase coins.

I have made a deposit but still no statistics showing on account page.
hyrosima

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:33:37 PM

The value of the PSB is constantly increasing as the amount btc into ico not stop. This time is quite risky but also is advantageous to invest in it. Some thoughts hyped it as Lisk at the end of this year , also funny when I say that it is completely possible.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:08:33 PM

Escrow proof:

Hi. Yes I am doing the escrow for this project. I have made a list of many BTC addresses and GPG signed the whole list. Each participant will be assigned one deposit address; all they have to do is check if that address is in the list.

The below link shows all the addresses that Dabs provided. Your ICO profile BTC deposit address should be one of the addresses in this link:
http://pastebin.com/raw/2igS5yjP

Thanks
Ok So who is admin.
As I have made deposit can see here https://blockchain.info/address/1Fg4KBgYjnHGLxhrF98zC2LPAdVVCDLje5

Got all confirmation but still no volume showing in account.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:17:06 PM

Nice. Merong bagong Pinoy oriented na cryptocoin.

Any update on how much BTC is now collected in the ICO so far?

It will alsobe a good idea to update OP with the members of the team. Until now it is still "To Be Announced".
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:48:15 PM

Nice. Merong bagong Pinoy oriented na cryptocoin.

Any update on how much BTC is now collected in the ICO so far?

It will alsobe a good idea to update OP with the members of the team. Until now it is still "To Be Announced".

You can look it at ICO site.
ico.pesobit,net
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:29:30 AM

Escrow proof:

Hi. Yes I am doing the escrow for this project. I have made a list of many BTC addresses and GPG signed the whole list. Each participant will be assigned one deposit address; all they have to do is check if that address is in the list.

The below link shows all the addresses that Dabs provided. Your ICO profile BTC deposit address should be one of the addresses in this link:

Thanks
Ok So who is admin.
As I have made deposit can see here https://blockchain.info/address/1Fg4KBgYjnHGLxhrF98zC2LPAdVVCDLje5

I experience the same yesterday. You can message lutzow  so he can look at it. All deposited btc are deposited in escrow  wallet
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:43:13 AM

Nice, seen this on facebook, looks good the features looks promising, will support Philippine altcoins.

Signing up now, and will participate in the ICO, good luck fellow country man..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
hyrosima

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:05:08 AM

I was involved in several campaigns like bonus twitter, facebook. And contribute capital to ico. With a small capital, I always feel confident about profitability will be achieved  Smiley .
DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:19:07 AM

Everything is just the beginning, it was interesting projects received a significant concern with 3.3 btc until this point. PesoBit prices will rise quickly when the whales attention to this coin. Some investment forum brought PesoBit on their selection list, the developers need to work further efforts to grow the reputation of this coin.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 03:32:07 AM

Site for ico is not working trying to login to my account but site seems to be down. Its not accepting my login credentials. Kindly check for backend. Even have placed order too.

Waiting for live site.
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:47:14 AM

I sent my btc to the address ico 1 hour ago, it has not been updated at my account  ico, hope it will not be misplaced or malfunction whatsoever.
Escrow proof:

Thanks
Ok So who is admin.

I sent my btc to the address ico 1 hour ago, it has not been updated at my account  ico, hope it will not be misplaced or malfunction whatsoever.

ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:55:18 AM

this coin have a good community, so I think have a good future
for it I already join signature campaign and still waiting accepted  Cool
hyrosima

Beautiful life!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:59:58 AM

I can not access the home page ico, it appeared as beneath notice, there is none like me now?

"This is the default welcome page used to test the correct operation of the Apache2 server after installation on Ubuntu systems. It is based on the equivalent page on Debian, from which the Ubuntu Apache packaging is derived. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly. You should replace this file (located at /var/www/html/index.html) before continuing to operate your HTTP server.
If you are a normal user of this web site and don't know what this page is about, this probably means that the site is currently unavailable due to maintenance. If the problem persists, please contact the site's administrator"
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:21:17 AM

I can not access the home page ico, it appeared as beneath notice, there is none like me now?

"This is the default welcome page used to test the correct operation of the Apache2 server after installation on Ubuntu systems. It is based on the equivalent page on Debian, from which the Ubuntu Apache packaging is derived. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly. You should replace this file (located at /var/www/html/index.html) before continuing to operate your HTTP server.
If you are a normal user of this web site and don't know what this page is about, this probably means that the site is currently unavailable due to maintenance. If the problem persists, please contact the site's administrator"

The page is not opening for me. I don't see these messages. I get only unable to process the request. Give sometime, the dev will answer.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:21:54 AM

I assume there is an on-going maintenance. I hope the devteam could give as update
ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:40:49 AM

I, too, what's going on developers?

DashPro

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:46:31 AM

I assume there is an on-going maintenance. I hope the devteam could give as update

The update is fully editable outside without having to shut down temporarily homepage. I suspect this is an attack of the other developers  , perhaps the team are quite busy to handle this problem. Hopefully they will put everything back to normal as soon as possible.
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:48:07 AM

I, too, what's going on developers?

ICO page is being fixed to link investment from escrow btc address to ICO personal page. Be patient!

nothing gonna stop us now
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:21:41 AM

Sorry guys for not posting it in here. The Maintenance was posted in the social media. All seems good now except for some referrals still not reflecting but is still in the database.

Please let me know if there are further issues. Price is currently at 21 sats now having around 17 hours left before the 20% bonus comes to an end.
The team will definitely be announced, just a bit busy on other stuff at the moment. We had hundreds of new members every day and there are lots of newbies as well that are not even aware of how escrow works, who sir dabs is, how crypto works etc. Other team members are also answering to all the queries especially in social media as we were found by several groups that are not in bitcointalk but participates in some money transferring activities. Thanks for the support so far.

You can also email us at pesobit@gmail.com.

DashPro

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:27:53 AM

Subscribe capitalization value of a coin is an exciting prospect for investors. Now the figure is 3. 459 btc, hoping it would be a more convincing figure at the end of the day  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: