Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

This should be great news for Pesobit, I'm sure Lutzow knows about this already. PSB needs to be the main cryptocurrency on those exchanges in the Philippines. Patience is the key. Hopefully Lutzow gives us an update soon.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Jack Russell

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

I watched this coin for awhile as I have friends in the Philippines. And I had acquired a large number of PSB to send there. I had a friend sign up for the ewallet site so I could send her money to pay bills and get a visa card. She submitted several forms of ID to satisfy the requirements unfortunately she never received any email or phone acknowledgement of this and she never got verified. She just put in time and effort doing this for nothing. Worse was that I told her how great it would be and it was also disappointing, for both of us, when we found out the platform was non functional, either as it was not able to work, or due to neglect.

So I emailed pesobit@gmail dot com about this, and like her, I receive no reply. I had to apologize for wasting my friends time (getting scanned documents when you are poor is not that easy). I dumped my holdings several weeks ago. I gave up on PSB as it wasn't doing what it was stated to be doing, i.e, a working product.

I do hope that the devs are able to pull this together, not just to fulfill the remittance purpose of PSB, but for the investors who have purchased the coin. I wasn't going to post this but I feel the holders might not have tried the ewallet platform so are unaware of what is going on. Good luck to holders, and to the devs on this project.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

I watched this coin for awhile as I have friends in the Philippines. And I had acquired a large number of PSB to send there. I had a friend sign up for the ewallet site so I could send her money to pay bills and get a visa card. She submitted several forms of ID to satisfy the requirements unfortunately she never received any email or phone acknowledgement of this and she never got verified. She just put in time and effort doing this for nothing. Worse was that I told her how great it would be and it was also disappointing, for both of us, when we found out the platform was non functional, either as it was not able to work, or due to neglect.

So I emailed pesobit@gmail dot com about this, and like her, I receive no reply. I had to apologize for wasting my friends time (getting scanned documents when you are poor is not that easy). I dumped my holdings several weeks ago. I gave up on PSB as it wasn't doing what it was stated to be doing, i.e, a working product.

I do hope that the devs are able to pull this together, not just to fulfill the remittance purpose of PSB, but for the investors who have purchased the coin. I wasn't going to post this but I feel the holders might not have tried the ewallet platform so are unaware of what is going on. Good luck to holders, and to the devs on this project.

Well they had no funds its likely to get abandoned this was just a P and D coin cos I don't see any of it getting partnership with a credible remittance company their services are even not partnered with any company.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

(....)
So I emailed pesobit@gmail dot com about this, and like her, I receive no reply. (....)

The email address for support was moved, maybe you did not see it.

Pesobit support was moved to support@pesobit.net where they have a ticket system, please send your request for support there.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gradys225

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 06:55:02 AM by gradys225

coin dies

their coins, even the crappy exchange yobit not needed
everything you promised you did nothing of a fraud
good luck in the further deception of the people I'm with your shit koina
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

Noojna, surely you have direct communication with Benjie Pacheco? Maybe it wouldnt hurt to ask if he needs help? Maybe we have folks in this community who can pull some strings thatll help connect pesobit to businesses and establish use... maybe call for a meeting and talk abt this and the means to make this move forward.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

Noojna, surely you have direct communication with Benjie Pacheco? Maybe it wouldnt hurt to ask if he needs help? Maybe we have folks in this community who can pull some strings thatll help connect pesobit to businesses and establish use... maybe call for a meeting and talk abt this and the means to make this move forward.

Lutzow is a friend, so yes I can reach him when needed; he is more active in the Facebook page and social media in general.

We discussed possible uses for Pesobit, Lutzow has his ideas (freelance and remittances) but he is operating on a very tight budget, so things take more time.

Of course it would be welcome if folks in this community want to step in with ideas, we also have contacts to make things happen if the project is serious.

PM me your skype ID if you want to chat and begin the discussion.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

Lutzow said that he received little investment well, take for example this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1647617.0

Lutzow know that after you have added 10 million price went down! a lot of people lost their money hoping to bought as PSB . exchangers refused your coins after adding 10 million. even yobit doesn't want to update the wallet so as my opinion it is so crap do not want to mess! something else that Lutzow Noojna both of you shady guys to be honest. Noojna now let's talk about you you are constantly shouting on the forum to buy buy now view your posts when you shouted to buy the price was always in space and that you're not yelling huh? Lutzow you said you got more than 20,000$ and not enough for you? take a lesson from this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1647617.0 Lutzow crook from PSB NO FUTURE

inflation is not normal you apart from the exchange c-cex your shit no one needs!

Lutzow you wrote that you had your court and you have appealed to authorities
you never provided evidence about the 10 million. provide evidence since you're a man! and no

you just became enough that you got with the ico so you added 10 million, you crafty man however
I am holding Pie's since its ICO and have seen how it transformed.The original dev abandoned the project, one person (Alangmotor) took the charge and community supported it.Somebody may be the dev should take the lead and reorganize the community. Piecoin is a perfect example to follow.
gradys225

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Lutzow I see you don't care about all that you say, all this is just sophomoric. 1)have money 2)You added 10 million. I see no future in PSB coin died
jencisikko

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

The 3rd Party Investment of the wallet is a scam. As of now, there is no help and hope of getting the investment back
Noojna

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 07:19:47 PM by Noojna

The 3rd Party Investment of the wallet is a scam. As of now, there is no help and hope of getting the investment back

I suggest you raise the issue with support@pesobit.net; do not worry, all the third party programs had to put some PSB upfront as guarantee, if case we cannot reach them or if they are scamming people.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Msagr0

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

Hello, Panu po ba makakuha ng Pesobit free?

Thanks!
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 03:55:26 PM by Lutzow

In order to bring you a cryptocurrency that is global, that has a very supportive community and motivated with  great vision; we’re bringing in the merger of TOA and Pesobit partnership.

Pesobit which had an ICO last August 2016 was launched at a price of 0.002 USD. It steadied at around 0.006 USD for the past few months.

It has its Online Wallet, Coinomi for the mobile wallet, Coinpayments for the ECommerce API, Ewallet for PSB->Philippine Peso conversion, Marketplace at market.pesobit.net and thousands of users.

On the other hand, TOA is a new promising coin which was added in exchanges more than a month ago and has been a heavily traded coin on all 3 exchanges (CCex, Cryptopia and NovaExchange).

The merger will be a 1:1 arrangement with all existing  Pesobits to be converted to TOA. With this, all existing PSB systems will be usable by TOA users after the merge. Pesobit will be absorbed by TOA and will take on the identity of TOA.

The projects of both coins will be combined which will include the following:

1.   TOA Hub Cafe - First one is to be completed this year in Desa Park City Kuala Lumpur. The Hub Cafe will be spread out in major cities in several countries. It will be a traditional yet exquisitely modern, coffee shop which will accept TOA as mode of payment. It will also have other services like an Offline Exchange where one can exchange their TOA to/from their local currency.  There will be no need for a TOA- BTC conversion before changing it to your local currency.
Some Cafe will also have a capsule-based hotel where backpackers and small group of travelers will find  affordable -than paying for a hotel room.

2.   Electrum Wallet - Some of you probably have used an Electrum wallet from Bitcoin before. This is a lightweight wallet which allows one to just simply run the wallet and it will work right away, without the need to download the blocks to get synced. The only downside is that it doesn’t stake because it doesn’t download the entire blockchain. But this allows you to be able to send and receive coins upon connecting.

3.   Own mobile app - although we’re trying to get added in Coinomi for a mobile solution, it serves as a pure mobile multi-wallet. A separate mobile app will be important to provide a mobile solution to our future projects.

4.   TOA Bookings - TOA is all about partnerships with hotels and travel agencies and TOA Bookings will be the website where one can book their hotel accommodation online using TOA coins.

There will be more projects slated with the merging of Pesobit and TOA, some of which would be for Freelancing and E-commerce.

TOA is an 8.8B coin with half of it being kept to secure the network against a 51% attack that unfortunately happened to a few coins. The kept coins are located at:

TNJDL76eUmSgj2bBte1pg9P3jhzLb2Ftke and TQhd5MP5MRncYrH2Pjd2CPNApQbuKw6oT4 which can be viewed in blockexperts.com.

It has a low inflation rate of 2% to make sure that price will be stable. TOA uses plain Proof-of-Stake instead of Pesobit’s PoSP so users will have a fixed 2% per annum staking rewards.

TOA just got incorporated in Malaysia and is also in the process of incorporation in the Philippines.

TOA participated in the Bangkok Cryptocurrency Expo last month to establish partnerships with International users and will join another expo before the year ends. This is to make sure that TOA will be well known in as many countries as possible.

Our Malaysia office address is in Blk H-G-12 Plaza Arcadia No 3, Desa Park City, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. While our current Philippine address is at level 29 Joy Nostalg Building ADB Ave Ortigas Pasig City but we’re migrating to a bigger office in a few days so we can accommodate bigger team to serve the combined users of PESOBIT AND TOA now merged and as simply TOA.

How and When will the Swap be?

I already requested for Pesobit to be stopped trading in CCex.
In order to get your Pesobit swapped to TOA
1) Send your Pesobits to your Online Wallet account at https://wallet.pesobit.net.
2) Process a Withdrawal but the Destination address should be your TOA Address.
3) Within the next 24 hours, you will receive your TOA to your designated TOA Address.

Questions:
1) Where can I get TOA Addresses and where is it being traded?
- TOA is being traded in Cryptopia, CCex and NovaExchange. We'll also be trying to get listed in Bittrex as soon as we have a strong community behind us. You can download the wallets from https://github.com/toacoin/TOA.

2) Will there be a Mobile wallet and/or Online Wallet for TOA?
- Yes Online Wallet and Mobile wallet will be provided this month of September

3) If ever there are issues, to which email should we raise it to?
- Please send an email to support@pesobit.net for all of your concerns

4) What will happen to Pesobits that are currently staking?
- New stakes will no longer be allowed and those who are in the middle of their staking period will have to wait til it get completed for it to appear as their Pesobit balance which they can withdraw to TOA

5) Will there be an Online Staking in TOA Online Wallet in the future?
- Yes and it will be fixed at 2% per annum

6) What is the website of TOA?
Website - www.toacoin.com (there's Chinese version as well)
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/toa.coin
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ToaCoin
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRR-kzLbi0rR6KcmO5QinQ

This will be a 1:1 swap. 1000 PSB sent from the Online wallet going to a TOA Address means 1000 TOA will be sent.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

Very upset news!

I am disappointed moving from 32 Million to 8.8 Billion with 1:1 Rate?

Learned my lesson never invest any project where the founder/devs working in multiple projects.

EDIT : What happens with people who are staking their coins on online wallet?
gradys225

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

another deception from the developers! I'm glad it sold PSB since then started cheating people you just look how many coins TOA Sup: 2147483647 Lutzow enough to fool people
gradys225

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

Lutzow perfectly first added 10 million now swap the coin which Sup: 2147483647
people picramate to believe this fool Lutzow deceiver who tries to fool you
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:12:47 PM

Hi how to convert pesobit to TOA on the online wallet? I just want to dump to this coins!!!
Noojna

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:12:16 PM

Yes, because of people who cannot forget past problems and cannot move forward, I think this swap is the best option.

PSB was a good idea, and I still think it is, but it is true we cannot move forward like this, so welcome TOA!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gradys225

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

Yes, because of people who cannot forget past problems and cannot move forward, I think this swap is the best option.

PSB was a good idea, and I still think it is, but it is true we cannot move forward like this, so welcome TOA!

listen you fool do you realize what you're saying?swap 1 to 1 ? idiots are you? PSB soup: 33180704 TOA Sup: 2147483647

IDIOTIC SWAP! ONLY A FOOL WILL REMAIN IN YOUR COIN.AND I WILL WRITE THE TRUTH WHAT YOU CLEVER PEOPLE WHO DECEIVE PEOPLE
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

Fucking shit coin ever i have invested in the crypto world.Lutzow proved that, One man with multiple projects is out of trust worthy.He makes us disappointed, I invested a lot of money in PSB coin.But now i think I lost all of my BTC with this fucking shit coin.I also going to dump this coin. i will not join your future project.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: