Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
xfirefly

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

I love this coin and also hate it!

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

So tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

Thank you very much for the great research you did on this coin. I learnd something new that I did not know about the coin before . I really appreciate your work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

Thank you very much for the great research you did on this coin. I learnd something new that I did not know about the coin before . I really appreciate your work.

Could you please summarize what you have learned to focus on the important issues.

I forgot how many coins are expected to be in existence in about 4 years.

Personally, I am waiting to see what PIP brings in.  The nethash is too high.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

I cant see the benefits of a deletable blockchain. What is this all about? Isnt it the core feature of a blockchain to be undeletable?

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
MisterMerci

Activity: 228
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

I cant see the benefits of a deletable blockchain. What is this all about? Isnt it the core feature of a blockchain to be undeletable?

Do you need to know Joe bought a coffee for 3 btc in September 2009 ? I dont think so, thats why deletable blockchain (as a feature, not an obligation) is useful. Nobody needs the whole chain to use PascalCoin, but you can keep it if you want, if you are a merchant or just want to verify all, but thats not an obligation and it allows low end computers to download less blocks, sync faster and be light Smiley peace
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

Do you need to know Joe bought a coffee for 3 btc in September 2009 ? I dont think so, thats why deletable blockchain (as a feature, not an obligation) is useful. Nobody needs the whole chain to use PascalCoin, but you can keep it if you want, if you are a merchant or just want to verify all, but thats not an obligation and it allows low end computers to download less blocks, sync faster and be light Smiley peace

Very well explained. Deleteable Blockchain is a FEATURE, NOT AN OBLIGATION

That's thanks to a new crypto-struct called "Safebox", that allows to control double spend without history transactions, one of the new features of PascalCoin

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

I have just released a very simple chat for the Pascal Coin nework at github. It sends messages by sending a transaction of 0.0001 PASC and using the payload the message.

It is made by Lazarus and Free Pascal under Linux.  I think it also can be compiled  under Window$. And perhaps even by Delphi.

https://github.com/natugle/PascChat
monsspir

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
crypsy

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Hi , i have some pasa`s and want to sell them  -1000 accaunts,6 digits starting with 1, samo of which pretty nice (sorry for spamming )

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
nightraven

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

I have just released a very simple chat for the Pascal Coin nework at github. It sends messages by sending a transaction of 0.0001 PASC and using the payload the message.

It is made by Lazarus and Free Pascal under Linux.  I think it also can be compiled  under Window$. And perhaps even by Delphi.

https://github.com/natugle/PascChat

Very neat use scenario.  Will try to compile it.

Lazarus and FPC on WinDOS was a disaster last time I tried it.

I guess it is very long time since you have such a bad experince. With me it works out of the box. My problem is mostly with Window$, because I only use Win 10 very seldom so it stat updating for hours when I boot.
nightraven

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

PascChat ver. 0.1a is released

Pascal Coin Chat transmit messages to the network using the payload.

Binaries for Windows and Linux as well as source code can be downloaded from:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascchat

Source code is also available at https://github.com/natugle/PascChat
crypsy

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Hi , i have some pasa`s and want to sell them  -1000 accaunts,6 digits starting with 1, samo of which pretty nice (sorry for spamming )

Please list for sale on pascwallet.  In wallet has list for sale feature.  You can also donate some to the bot.

Not sure if anyone buys or needs that many in bulk.
I have 1000+ accounts . do you really think i don't know about the wallet?

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

Please list for sale on pascwallet.  In wallet has list for sale feature.  You can also donate some to the bot.

No, I would like to know how you mined -1000 though.

I am just being realistic.

I have 500 coins that I mined in 4 months with 4 1080tis about a year ago.

I took my medication 9 hours ago.  Big mistake.  There is no antidote for Calminex.

Maybe I should call the hospital, but they kicked me out few times from the insane floor.  Something about punching out few nurses and security while on 100mg of Zyprexa.

Where is Jason when I need him.  He has a dev fund account on his site.  You need to send 500,000 PASC to it to support his contribution to the project.

I am a bit out of it.  Your spelling and grammar doesn't make sense.

Try Discord chat.  1 or 2 people did buy in bulk back in the day.

Sorry, I forgot to ask.  How much USD are you selling those accounts for?  I probably have 20$.  Do you accept Lettermail?

Wow thats a lot of nothing.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

I took my medication 9 hours ago.  Big mistake.  There is no antidote for Calminex.

Maybe I should call the hospital, but they kicked me out few times from the insane floor.  Something about punching out few nurses and security while on 100mg of Zyprexa.

Where is Jason when I need him.  He has a dev fund account on his site.  You need to send 500,000 PASC to it to support his contribution to the project.

Sorry, I forgot to ask.  How much USD are you selling those accounts for?  I probably have 20$.  Do you accept Lettermail?

20$ dollars is not bad for 1000 non premium PASAs.

They went for 1 PASC when it was worth 27 cents.

Maybe my numbers are a bit off.

I would buy 1000 PASA for 20 pasc if people willing to sell (all will be donated to the pasa-bot so people can experience a free pasa)
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

I would buy 1000 PASA for 20 pasc if people willing to sell (all will be donated to the pasa-bot so people can experience a free pasa)

Well,  PM that crypsy character.  I already suggested donating them.  He wants to sell 1000 in bulk.

I was clear that there is no market for these,  there are so many that are empty.  Bot gives away free accounts.

Premium accounts were 4 digits or less.

My account is 4 digits, would like a 2 digit or 3 but they are not for sale (unless you want 666 for like a 1000 pasc)
stellerator

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

-Team unknown

Could you please summarize what you have learned to focus on the important issues.

Personally, I am waiting to see what PIP brings in.  The nethash is too high.

I agree that marketing and management are the weakest  Pascal sides. Some shitcoins, which are typical Bitcoin forks are running better, because have a strong marketing team.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

Personally, I am waiting to see what PIP brings in.  The nethash is too high.

I agree that marketing and management are the weakest  Pascal sides. Some shitcoins, which are typical Bitcoin forks are running better, because have a strong marketing team.

Lets hope they will improve this, and there are many people in the discord willing to help! They just need to ask! And stear the Ship into the right direction!
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

I was just tricking the troll.  Please delete my quote.

But I was not joking about dev fund.  Services that help PASC should be encouraged even if it's a 1 coin tip. 

Jason likes me once a month.  I tell everyone to send all their coins to his acct.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

@pascalcoin

Dont you think its time to take things a little more serieus around the marketing and communication?

The community is almost in the blank, and have no clear guide whats so ever, and the most communication
comes from community people that joined discord and tweet about it but nothing official at all.

We know from discord that next week the voting wallet will be done, but did you guys inform any people about the PIP voting.
Do the people even know where to find this PIP's and what they actually do.

Your trying to make a decentralized voting but dont inform most people about it at all.

How will the dev subsidy be used? Are you guys going to hire people? Are you devs going to be more public known?

Also there is a marketing/community manager that i have seen typing once something on discord, but is there any contact with exchanges?
Is there help needed with design or anything? Its all not effective at all.

Even the Pips are sometimes still vague and not well detailed, how do we need to vote on them  if the things are not explained ?

You have a great product and you guys are prob great developers, but really its one of the worst marketing i have seen in crypto since 2013.
nightraven

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

BTW.  I could not get the chat app compiled on Kali.  It was looking for some LCL deps.  All the units were there, but maybe the project settings were missing.

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea about why it doesnt compile on Kali. I use Mint, but both Kali and Mint are based on debian. I use Lazarus v. 1.6.4 and FPC v. 3.0.2
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:35:42 PM by tlaskows

BTW.  I could not get the chat app compiled on Kali.  It was looking for some LCL deps.  All the units were there, but maybe the project settings were missing.

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea about why it doesnt compile on Kali. I use Mint, but both Kali and Mint are based on debian. I use Lazarus v. 1.6.4 and FPC v. 3.0.2

I was using 1.8 I think (the official source for apt-get).  That is the problem with Linux.  Sometimes you need to use an exact version of a dependency and/or a compiler.

I had to use some obscure version of nodejs once just to run a test pool.

node-cryptonote-pool to be more specific.

That's besides the point.  I was only trying to get it compiled to learn a bit about the PASC APIs.

The possible application list is long.  But right now with the tools available, it's very hard for me to make anything.

I see that there's JSON RPC API which would make it easier.  I don't necessarily like to use Lazarus.

I will see if I can compile the daemon only.

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: