Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!  (Read 17704 times)
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

Enrolling in a ICO is never without risk, I took the risk and invested some. I like to spread some coins over several ICO's  and see where it goes.
There is no evidence of scamming here, just speculation. I believe in Opair and this thread doesn't change much about that, almost every ICO I invested in the last months are called a scam, and those coins are still there, available on exchanges and devs with little background here on the forum working on the projects they started.

Everything is always a gamble, just think if the risk could be worth the reward and take the chance or not. Smiley
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:38:10 PM

Personally I wouldn't even worry about this hurting anything/anyone except for the posters themselves .. Yep a bunch of noobs with some buthurt agenda. Speculating on what could happen before it has happened is just that ~ speculation. Evidence zero, points zero, ICO=scam in weight also zero. Thanks for trying, but not good enough  Smiley

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then have a few holes in your education ..

Isildur, thanks for you support, as we said in our last statements is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Even they are written in the same time range. They can all be the same person.

Regards

Yeah, of course all accounts are newbies...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 10:22:31 PM

Personally I wouldn't even worry about this hurting anything/anyone except for the posters themselves .. Yep a bunch of noobs with some buthurt agenda. Speculating on what could happen before it has happened is just that ~ speculation. Evidence zero, points zero, ICO=scam in weight also zero. Thanks for trying, but not good enough  Smiley

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then have a few holes in your education ..

Isildur, thanks for you support, as we said in our last statements is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Even they are written in the same time range. They can all be the same person.

Regards

Yeah, of course all accounts are newbies...
Their rank doesn't matter.what really matters is if their arguments are logical and do they carry any weightage? I am not saying that they are right but lets reply and try to solve their doubts.Thats it  Wink
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:07:48 AM

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then you have a few holes in your education ..

If the dev team was real, they would prove it. Ask him why they won't simply prove it and dispel all this fud! He will give you an excuse that doesn't make sense. Like he has done so far.

What kind of dev team would refuse to talk to the community and investors during their own ICO? Frank is a fake profile.

If Frank was real he could make a 20 second video and shut down 50% of the fud in an instant. We already know what he looks like from his picture so claiming he wants to stay anonymous isn't a valid excuse.

Wassermans other excuse is that, they won't post a video or interview because they already decided they won't post a video or interview. Circular logic.

Like I said, most of these accounts are from noobs because we are the ones dumb enough to fall for this ICO. If you took time to read all of my questions, and wassersmans responses, you would be pretty convinced as well.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:22:09 AM

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then you have a few holes in your education ..

If the dev team was real, they would prove it. Ask him why they won't simply prove it and dispel all this fud! He will give you an excuse that doesn't make sense. Like he has done so far.

What kind of dev team would refuse to talk to the community and investors during their own ICO? Frank is a fake profile.

If Frank was real he could make a 20 second video and shut down 50% of the fud in an instant. We already know what he looks like from his picture so claiming he wants to stay anonymous isn't a valid excuse.

Wassermans other excuse is that, they won't post a video or interview because they already decided they won't post a video or interview. Circular logic.

Like I said, most of these accounts are from noobs because we are the ones dumb enough to fall for this ICO. If you took time to read all of my questions, and wassersmans responses, you would be pretty convinced as well.

If you did invest, then why didn't you voice everything that you are voicing right now at the very start before you invested? This part makes no sense to me at all ..

Because I was dumb and invested on the first day of ICO.

Then when the ICO fund raising started slowing down I tried to help. That is when I started to realize that the team isn't real.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:54:20 AM

Hi,

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

Look he says they don't want to be 'exposed'. But they already released their picture, name and employer in the original announcement. How could a video reveal any more info than that?

He says they will do an interview but only AFTER they raise a lot of money in the ICO.. lol

Does anyone honestly think this excuse make sense?
odgaard

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:59:10 AM

Hi,

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

Look he says they don't want to be 'exposed'. But they already released their picture, name and employer in the original announcement. How could a video reveal any more info than that?

He says they will do an interview but only AFTER they raise a lot of money in the ICO.. lol

Does anyone honestly think this excuse make sense?

Really funny things.  Cheesy  Yeah, you guys give me 10k btc, and I will reveal myself as a scammer, is this correct wasserman? It is your logic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:10:37 AM

Reading the thread makes me wonder why is it that mostly of the detractors are newbie accounts, Lets just wait till the ICO ends and if its going to be listed on an exchange, why not go to BITSYNQ thread and see what is happening to that coin ahaha.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:25:03 AM

Reading the thread makes me wonder why is it that mostly of the detractors are newbie accounts

It is probably because more experienced people avoided this ICO. Its mostly us noobies that jumped the gun and invested on day 1 and regret it.

People with experienced accounts saw this ICO and ignored it. Except for people like Kooke who support it no matter what. It is strange that he didn't make any post for 2 years and then suddenly started posting a week before the Opair ICO was announced. Probably a bought or stolen dead account. He also talks like Wasserman99. And he copy/paste the same opair crap as a response to hard questions, just like wasserman does.

Fake team, fake supporters but its hard to warn people because his thread is self moderated and he deletes a lot of stuff. =\
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:44:05 AM

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users:

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions.

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 389
Number of investments: 227
Amount invested: 98.32 BTC

Congrats!!!

Good health to Opair!

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:46:17 AM

By the way, if you basement, kellendil or another that claim be an investor and want to exit, i will be happy to buy your account  Wink

BasementRot

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:01:08 AM

By the way, if you basement, kellendil or another that claim be an investor and want to exit, i will be happy to buy your account  Wink

You didn't post for 2 years and then came back and started posting a week before the Opair scam was announced. You keep supporting Opair and saying you don't even care if the dev team isn't real.

If I had a safe way to back out now I would do it for sure but you are obviously part of the scam.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:48:33 PM

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users:

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions.

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 389
Number of investments: 227
Amount invested: 98.32 BTC

Congrats!!!

Good health to Opair!

thanx man for your hard investigation. i invested on this project,now i got faith on it. thanx again.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:11:44 PM

Look how bitcoin turned out ~ no one knows who/where/what/why Satoshi is.

Does Satoshi ever ask for a single BTC? No! Nobody would complain, is wasserman develops some software first and offered it for free like Satoshi.

As he dont want this, you cant compare it.
ATM this is just nay saying at the possibility of something happening that hasn't happened.
That's right.  How I know, that jumping down from the 5th floor hurt me? It never happen to me. Learning from the past, searching parallels from other scams or making proper conclusion is just for loosers.

"OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!" is a bs thought with no evidence backing it up and no, lack of certain user requested information doesn't qualify as evidence.
Your thinking is wrong. If wasserman wants money from someone, HE must proof that he doesn't want to scam them, not opposite. But if somebody doesn't want to proof it, it is a clear sign of scam.

So no wonder, that all people scream "scam".

BasementRot

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:14:32 AM

Actually if you are serious, pick one of the escrow people in the top 3 here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

You can buy my account for 0.30 btc

its worth .38255571 after the 25% bonus

If you were serious, prove it
BasementRot

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:30:32 AM

Look how bitcoin turned out ~ no one knows who/where/what/why Satoshi is.

Does Satoshi ever ask for a single BTC? No! Nobody would complain, is wasserman develops some software first and offered it for free like Satoshi.

As he dont want this, you cant compare it.
ATM this is just nay saying at the possibility of something happening that hasn't happened.
That's right.  How I know, that jumping down from the 5th floor hurt me? It never happen to me. Learning from the past, searching parallels from other scams or making proper conclusion is just for loosers.

"OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!" is a bs thought with no evidence backing it up and no, lack of certain user requested information doesn't qualify as evidence.
Your thinking is wrong. If wasserman wants money from someone, HE must proof that he doesn't want to scam them, not opposite. But if somebody doesn't want to proof it, it is a clear sign of scam.

So no wonder, that all people scream "scam".

The context was for risk/reward ratio. Satoshi never asked for a single BTC ~ thats true but it certainly doesn't mean it didn't cost anything. You still had to mine it though, which means electricity and hardware + time. If you're under the assumption that bitcoin was a free thing without risks, well okay then ..

You are mistaking biological with hypothetical. Comparing your comparison is like comparing Dinasour fossils to the loch ness monster and how they got extinct.

Prove how exactly? Using escrow perhaps? Well they already switched to that. Uploading a video of the team is another request that I've seen a lot which was pressured in a time sensitive way *sic* and which isn't far out of the realm of possibility looking forward.. Just because it isn't happening right now, doesn't mean anything except that time is limited and it will be addressed in due time.

If there are people that are unsatisfied with certain things concerning Opair then why are they voicing there concerns now instead of voicing them before they invested like i've asked before?  If you are investing, you surely read what you are investing in beforehand in the same way you read the ToS of any other contract.. ( I invested in opair btw )

None the less, I understand both sides of the argument and will be talking to wasserman99 about a few things very soon.

Stop comparing an ICO with a fake dev team (which is fraud) to the bitcoin founders free open source software that was released with a pseudonym.

Using escrow does not mean there isn't a scam. Keep in mind the money doesn't go straight to SebastianJu, its sent to Wasserman99 and then he forwards it (so far). Also, they don't have any agreement in place about specific milestones, so wasserman could just copy paste code from other projects and ask for funds.

Most importantly if the dev team is a lie, then the ICO is still fraud and thus a scam even if the leader is planning on making a real coin.

We didn't voice our concerns before we invested because we didn't realize the team wasn't real. We were naive.

Not that it matters but Wasserman99 did say they would probably make a video..
... Seems like a good idea create a short video to introduce ourselves. I will communicate it to the other team members and probably will be done in the coming days. ...
BasementRot

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:36:56 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 07:12:14 AM by BasementRot

Me making an observation/comparison between two entities on certain fundamentals isn't fraud mainly because I receive no financial gains for my opinions .. You on the other hand making claims that an entity is fake without proof that could hold up in court ~ that is a mild form of fraud.

Yes, wasserman could/would/should ..

I will try to buy it from you at the end of the month if you still have it and want to get rid of it so you can be gone from here as well ..

lol I think you misunderstood. I don't think your comparison is fraud.

Running an ICO with a fake dev team is fraud. It is literally fraud.

I want to sell it before the ICO is over if I can. For obvious reasons!
I didn't think anyone would want to buy it from me after what has been said.

WTS: Opair .3 BTC ico account with 125% bonus (.38 btc after bonus value, ill accept .3 btc or best offer received before ico ends) via escrow... buyer beware opair ^
risehasfallen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:38:11 AM

Regards

wasserman99 always copy and paste
why would anyone harm you if there is no purpose?

there is no point in keep anonymous and using fake profile, just show your self, and we will stop spam you
after you show your self, we also cannot do anything
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:42:29 AM

Me making an observation/comparison between two entities on certain fundamentals isn't fraud mainly because I receive no financial gains for my opinions .. You on the other hand making claims that an entity is fake without proof that could hold up in court ~ that is a mild form of fraud.

I will try to buy it from you at the end of the month if you still have it and want to get rid of it so you can be gone from here as well ..

Well time will tell if OPAIR ICO is scam or not. Most of the Coins these days are scam and the best way to scam is at the ICO.
OPAIR has also signature campaign and is quite popular ICO among the BTK Members

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

Well time will tell if OPAIR ICO is scam or not. Most of the Coins these days are scam and the best way to scam is at the ICO.
OPAIR has also signature campaign and is quite popular ICO among the BTK Members

I feel there is really the need for the project to  push through since investors has already send btc.
but opair team should show good faith. They could have get more btc support if they just provide details of who they are. This is just what opair team can give to end all these series of scam accusation.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: