Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!  (Read 17706 times)
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:23:49 AM

I think this is so hurry to call someone scammer until they are giving efforts and active constantly.

they will be scammers if they:
1: don't launch the coin, don't launch the wallet and don't add the coin in the exchanges,
2: Turn of the site (where everyone have their ICO shares)
3: if they went off-line from the forum and stopped updating the thread.
then we can say that this is a scam coin.

And then it is too late...

To safe your money you must predict from given hints. I don't tell that it is scam, but there are hints, that shows a higher risk that it is scam than normal ICOs. And the ICO shows very clear signs, that it won't be a successful coin. The ICO already violated the law several times and if I interpret the feedback from wasserman proper, he don't want to pay taxes for the ICO money. Means he and all ICO member must stay anonymous in the future. This will be bad for the coin too.

BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:07:35 AM

I don't know about screenshots etc, but what I know is this is not a sign of scammers. or simply they haven't declared scammers yet.

I think this is so hurry to call someone scammer until they are giving efforts and active constantly.

The dev team is fake. Frank and Hao aren't real or they would have proved it. The reason they don't prove it (wasserman says they want to stay anon) does not make sense. They already released their (fake) linkedin profiles with full name, employer and a picture at the start of the ICO.

What kind of coin founder wouldn't participate in the ICO or talk to the community at all during it? What kind of dev team would let this easily dispelled FUD cost their ICO a bunch of money?

Frank and Hao are obviously fake, if they were real then we would know it by now.

Raising money to start a company using fake employees is fraud. Fraud is a scam. Therefor Opair is a scam.

I am tired of explaining this to people who are essentially saying "Don't call them a scammer until they run away with everyone's money". That mentality is what makes the bitcointalk.org announcement forum a scammers paradise.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

I don't know about screenshots etc, but what I know is this is not a sign of scammers. or simply they haven't declared scammers yet.

The dev team is fake. Frank and Hao aren't real or they would have proved it. The reason they don't prove it (wasserman says they want to stay anon) does not make sense. They already released their (fake) linkedin profiles with full name, employer and a picture at the start of the ICO.

What kind of coin founder wouldn't participate in the ICO or talk to the community at all during it? What kind of dev team would let this easily dispelled FUD cost their ICO a bunch of money?

Frank and Hao are obviously fake, if they were real then we would know it by now.

Raising money to start a company using fake employees is fraud. Fraud is a scam. Therefor Opair is a scam.

I am tired of explaining this to people who are essentially saying "Don't call them a scammer until they run away with everyone's money". That mentality is what makes the bitcointalk.org announcement forum a scammers paradise.

The devs description was clearly stolen if someone can be bothered to spend a few minutes looking at the screenshots posted above. The ones saying its not a scam are either wassermans own partners and fake accounts, or they are the ones getting paid to promote opair. There are clear icentives for saying good things about opair as mentioned on the thread itself. This is not surprising at all. One has to be really lazy and new to crypto to get scammed with opair.
scammerdie (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:48:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

Interesting thing, SebastianJu is definitely best escrow who also check the project is scam or not.  Let's hope the best result happen, phase 2 get refund if the project turns out to be the scam. wasserman run away with 60 btc fund(which is a huge fraud)
scammerdie (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:07:00 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 07:19:14 AM by scammerdie

Quote from: wasserman99 on August 29, 2016, 11:26:32 PM
Hi,

The expenses are for:

1) Salaries. We are a team of three but we want to add one-two more.
2) Marketing pre -ico
3) Signature
4) Marketing pro -ico
5) Legal fee. Organize a structure.

Before spending more funds we need to have confirmation of our agreement. It is not the same organize a work plan, considering that we have 70 btc or 150 btc.  Even we can not make the disitribución

@electroniccash, I think you said wasserman is a Brazilian who speaks Portuguese, wasserman typed this word "disitribución" is a Portuguese word?

Good find.   Grin

wasserman to SebastianJu: "If you decide for the option 1 you are killing the project because with only 70 btc minus 7-8 btc from signature campaign, legal fees and marketing expenses is very low amount to do something."

IMO this situation is done by wasserman, he insisted to decline the interview to proof the devs' identities. He deserves this.  Angry
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:00:42 AM

disitribución could be distribution (english) / distribucion (spanish) / distribution (french) / distribució (catalan) / distribuição (portuguese)

Now its time to every investor go to the main thread and give his view.

Good health to Opair!

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

With all the presentations that were given starting from the OP, this ICO is screaming in BIG RED Letters.. It is definitely a SCAM!
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:48:15 PM

Like i said in the beginning its a SCAM.
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 09:27:25 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 10:21:18 AM by violet.project

Opair is a scam and there are many easy ways to tell, here is just one of them.

I suggest you guys ask for your money back before it is too late.

clear my name at oracle accusation you damn it
may your family and child get KARMA being treat bad by other people

I'm still waiting for a refund. Why don't you go after the guy and post results? If you are a known and influential person in Indonesia, you can sure make a few calls

you accuse wrong people, YOU NEED TO PROVE the guy you accuse in DETAIL, not only based only accusing in random.
im not that influential person in Indonesia, i have already made a phone call, its random number, because you even only got fake number

i even do the whatsapp, but not to fery you accuse
but to pravin budhiya INDIA +91 99988 58273 but even knowing the number, i dont know what to say anymore, "im not like you screaming2 scam and stupidly ask for refund, which the scammer will not refund" and im not even sure pravin is the one

even more you accusing me, you need to prove in detail, if i am is him fflaguna

Why don't you go your self and post results too? if you can trace this guy at all then ALL INVESTORS NEED TO WORK TOGETHER..

violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:16:35 AM

backup from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

Ok everyone, I had a longer conversation with wasserman99 and Iam not sure that I should release the coins just like this. The conversation with wasserman99 was so that I could not follow the plans he had in mind and why it would be needed to receive the coins so fast without being able to show something with the coins he already holds. On top more advertising even though the ICO was for collecting coins.

Well, in any case, I feel not like I should decide this on my own. The coins of the first part of the ICO are out of my reach so this is only about the second part of the ICO.

At the end I have to ask every investor to confirm his investment so that I can see that the coins flew to the escrow address. Every investor needs to decide if he wants to proceed the coins to wasserman99 or wanting a refund. Wasserman99 believes in the investors so that should be in his best interest.

In any case please send me the transaction ID and a proof that you sent the coin that were forwarded to the escrow address afterwards. The rules stated that you need to send the investment including your account id as satoshies or giving me a signature to see that you controlled the sending address. Screenshots of exchanges sending addresses are no safe proof so any such claims without proper proof have to wait so I can see if there is no real investor with proof for these coins. Tell me if you want it to be forwarded and I will do.

No, refunding is not in my interest because it takes alot of time to do so and I could get an easy big amount of escrow tip. Wasserman99 wanted to give me 5% of the escrowed amount, now it was the invested amount, which would be a pretty high amount of value for an ico. Though that's not the cautiousness an escrow should show. If you want a refund then maybe think about a tip and let me know.

In any case here is the conversation I had with wasserman99 so every investor can see what we spoke about.

Hi,

How are you?

We are near the end of our ICO. We must reach an agreement on the release of funds. What do you think about this?:

1)   Finish the ICO.
2)   In a few days we release the basic wallet (to make the inital distribution).
3)   As we raised much less than a half of our goal we need the 100% of the funds asap to work. You could send us 50% 7 days after we release the wallet as you set in your rules.
4)   But we need the other 50% too, with that amount we are going to pay the signature campaign-bounties-marketing campaign-legal fees. Maybe you send us another 25% after we pay the signature campaign and the other 25% when we release our first beta (with this amount, will take one month or two).

Let me know what you think and feel free to make suggestions. We keep this information private until we reach an agreement.

Regards

PS: Read this please:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.msg15969215#msg15969215 and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg16034913#msg16034913. I am pretty sure that this users, when we release the wallet, they will do everything possible so that you do not you release the first part of the funds.

This will not work at all this way. It is not imagineable how this amount of money need to be burned in a couple of days. The wallet is the minimum to release of course and the 60 bitcoin that are already in devs ownership can go a long way with developing something worthy to show so that the investors that are in doubt can see something that proves that things move in the right direction.

Besides that... I think I have 75 bitcoin in escrow. Which means 43k USD. How the heck do you plan on burning 25% on a signature campaign? And what campaign legal fees can be that high? And even more, why is advertising needed now? You have investments, next step would be to provide results.

Sorry but that explaination is not convincing at all at the moment. It sounds like burning money.

Greetings!
Sebastian

SebastianJu,

It seems ok but then what's the plan? We believe the plan we offered you is correct because we have little funds. We need to know how much money we have and when we will have it. It is not the same, for us, to work thinking that in a week you will release part of the funds, to not knowing when you're going to release the funds.

We only have 69 btc and we need to pay 7-8 as bounties, 10 bitcoins for the marketing campaing during the ICO (we are going to need a few more to do marketing post-ico), hire people and we are going to have legal fee because we want structure us to show more transparency. Take a look:

"Frank, our founder, proposed to create a gGmbH -it is similar to a tax-exempt LLC but in Germany- to manage the funds gathered at the ICO, which we think it will be a wise move and it will offer more transparency to our project and the security for to the XPO holders to know that we will not act irrationally or for our own profit. Therefore after discussing this matter and given that Frank lives in Germany we decided that the idea of creating a gGmbH or another type of organization will bring reassurance and confidence to our investors. "

As I said, we raise less than 200 btc, that its a lot less than 700 btc (our goal), so we must manage the funds in the best way possible and for that we should know how the funds will be released.

We trust you for the work, but we need to know the rules clear.

Let me know what you have in mind.

Regards

Hi,

A few more things:

1) "to show so that the investors that are in doubt" ?? these are not investor. As far, I know only two investors ask for a refund (the amount invested between them is 1 btc).

2) "And even more, why is advertising needed now?" I think it is our task to decide how to handle our project, not yours. We are going to manage the funds in the best way possible as we said in the last message.

3) Please, we need to make an agreement about this as soon as possible. At the moment, we will prepare the wallet to launch in the coming days (and made the initial distribution) but we can not do anything else until we know what is the plan.

Regards

Well... as far as I know nothing was shown yet. So you ask me to make a word about me releasing coins in escrow before you showed something? In any case I would need to see what the community says upfront since I'm in doubt the reasons you claimed about the needed coins and their amount make much sense.

Let me know if I miss something.

Hi,

"as far as I know nothing was shown yet." No, we ask you the first part after we release the qt wallet and after we make the initial distribution. I would offer two plans, let me know what you think:

A)
1)   Finish the ICO.
2)   In a few days we release the basic wallet (and make the inital distribution).
3)   You could send us 50% 7 days after we release the wallet as you set in your rules. You said that:

I release the needed part + cushion and you code on it until you need the remaining part.

4)   Give us 10 % (8-9 btc) extra after we pay the signatures.

5) Release the final amount (40%) after the beta.

I think that this is our best offer.

B) Another option if your fear is what might happen after (because as far i can see you dont trust in us) we could change the rules of escrow. I not think it's the best and do not want to but it would be a possibility, because we have to reach an agreement. So you can do this:

1) You give the possibility to any investor (of the second phase) that verify their investment and after that you make a refund, if they want.

2) You release 100% of the funds within 7 days of the wallet.

To start to make the distribution we need to reach an agreement before,

Please let me know,

Regards

PS: Please, I ask you to get aware and read all our thread and not just what those users say against us, who are a minority. As I said, there are not investors in that minority (less than 1 btc) and all the fud is managed by (...snip...) & the army of newbies account created the same day (august 8-9) by the same person.

Please come with clear descriptions about what you will develop with the coins you hold and the coins you want from me. It might sound like it is not my thing what you do with the coins but it is since I was trusted by the investors to not carelessly give their investment away.

Plan B means a too short timeframe to make every investor aware of the refund possibility. Though of course, since it is every investors choice, if one of these chose to decide that I should forward the coins then those coins can be forwarded instantly.

Hi,

The expenses are for:

2) Marketing pre -ico
3) Signature
4) Marketing pro -ico

Before spending more funds we need to have confirmation of our agreement. It is not the same organize a work plan, considering that we have 70 btc or 150 btc.  Even we can not make the disitribución, we do not know if we have the funds of the second phase or not. In case we do not reach an agreement, we will cancel the second phase investments and you must return those funds.

As you can understand, this agreement delayed the launch of our project. Therefore, we need to reach agreement as soon as possible. I think the plan b I offered you is the best under the circumstances. You say that time is very short, but we can set a period of 10-15 days (or more). We are confident that the majority of the investors trust in us.

Regards

PS: Please, we can talk on skype or Slack? To speak more fluid. Or at least answer me quickly. If you only send me two message per day, it will take more than a week to reach an agreement.

Well you know... 4 of the 5 points are for marketing something. Which does not exist yet and there is nothing to see that it will be created. It sounds like a project to earn money rather than creating something valueable.

At the end the best plan would be to make a PROPER plan about how many of the coins you want to spend on what thing, when you will release something so that a result can be seend and then present this plan to the community. Then investors can decide where to move the coins.

I will be honest, personally I would not invest if you would present me some plan like this you described me now.

Besides that. It is not imaginable that you would need more than 60 coins and that you can NOT show a result with this amount of coins. That you need to promote alot more for something that does not actually exist.

Hi,

Obviously we can work with bitcoins we have, but it is not the same as putting together a plan considering we have 60 bitcoins and within a week we get another 40, to consider that we have only 60 bitcoins and the remaining amount you will give us in a very distant future (or never), so we prefer before the start have an agreement with all the rules clear to know when you will release the funds. Example: we cant hire more people or consult with a legal firm with only 60 btc.

I think the plan b I offered you is the best under the circumstances. You say that time is very short, but we can set a period of 10-15 days (or more). We are confident that the majority of the investors will trust in us.
Why not this? We leave the decision in the hands of investors.

Since none of our proposals is of your interest, I ask that you be who elaborate the plan to releasing the funds.

Regards

PS: Again. Could you come to our slack or skype? To speak more fluently.

" 4 of the 5 points are for marketing something"Huh not..only 3 of 5 (salaries and legal fee are not involved in marketing)..but these three only involve less than 20 bitcoins.

As far as I remember you mentioned in one of the first pm's that the legal fee is regarding the marketing. Besides that... legal consultation AFTER you collected all the coins?

So you say you need to burn 60 bitcoins in a week and you can not show something after that time? The time is very short and the amount of value very high. Would you personally agree to this?

Huh We are not going to burn nothing. I just said that we need to know with how much funds we could count before to make a plan and start working.

I give to you a several possibilities but none of them will interested to you. So I ask that you make a plan. Again i think this is the best plan, so everyone could ask for refund:

B) Another option if your fear is what might happen after (because as far i can see you dont trust in us) we could change the rules of escrow. I not think it's the best and do not want to but it would be a possibility, because we have to reach an agreement. So you can do this:

1) You give the possibility to any investor (of the second phase) that verify their investment and after that you make a refund, if they want.

2) You release 100% of the funds within 7 days of the wallet.

I think the plan b I offered you is the best under the circumstances. You say that time is very short, but we can set a period of 10-15 days (or more). We are confident that the majority of the investors will trust in us.

I feel like you're taking advantage of the situation, it's a shame.

Regards

PS: again, why you dont want talk on skype or slack?

How can I take advantage from this? I hate it when I have to refund an ico occasionally because it is a lot of work and not rewarding. Especially when I could take an easy 4.2 bitcoin when I would release to you.

It sounds like you are at the end of your arguments now and I'm still not convinced. I will have to ask the community. Everyone wanting to send to you will let me know and I will send to you. The remaining coins... everyone not wanting to send is refunded... speed depends on the proof they can give and unclaimed funds will have to wait.

I would make a post then regarding this. If you trust in your investors the way you say then there should be no problem besides a waiting time.

Hi,

"It sounds like you are at the end of your arguments now" No, we offer several alternatives and none was to your liking. I dont know what more say. We need 50% of the funds 7 days after we release the wallet...Why do you think that's wrong?

How much do you consider proper release after seven days of the wallet? Maybe you can release some % (tell you how much its correct) and only the extra 7 btc to pay the signatures. All the remaining btc will release after our beta.

Let me know.

About your alternative:

Instead of making your post in the forum, it is the best that make in our Slack. In the slack are only our investors, however, in the forum there are investors and detractors.

I think the proposal should be the reverse of what you offer but as you have your coins, you have the power. That's why I said you take advantage of the situation. You do not listen us.

It makes no sense to do it the way you say. If you put it like that, you know no one will risk in sending the funds, the best/the most logical is that you offer a refund period and you know that.

We trust in you and accept that you release the funds in parts (to add extra security) from beginning but none of our alternatives satisfy you.

Regards

PS: About your salary, its the 5% of the funds raised and we raised 150 btc.

Hi,

Even, if you want, you can send the 7,35 btc (signature campaign) directly to Lutpin (manager), but please, we must reach an agreement as soon as possible. Our community is waiting.

If you want to know the opinions of our investors, I invite you to come to our Slack, so you can talk to them.
I understand that you are a busy person, but if you took the responsibility of be the escrow (and, even, you dont agree with our plan to release the funds) I ask you to have a more fluid conversation, so we can understand each other more quickly.

Until now, you only send 1-2 messages per day, its unfair.

Regards

I can't tell who is in the slack and the ico thread is on bitcointalk. So the best way to reach the investors is by making a post there. At the end you are right that it will be in the best interest of everyone to make this fast. Though releasing too fast is not an option. Because I can't trust your word that all negative voices are only small investors and detractors.

Ok SebasitanJu.

"At the end you are right that it will be in the best interest of everyone to make this fast. Though releasing too fast is not an option." You're right, we feel exactly the same.

So, there are two options to make the process:

1) Everyone wanting to send to you will let me know and I will send to you. The remaining coins... everyone not wanting to send is refunded... speed depends on the proof they can give and unclaimed funds will have to wait. // As we said before, this is totally unfair and by the way, will be a lot of investments unverifiable or unclaimed. What would you do with them?
2) You give the possibility to any investor (of the second phase) that verify their investment (during 10-15 days or more) and after that you make a refund, if they want. You release 100% of the funds within 7 days of the wallet. // With this option, all wishing to leave the project may do so.

I think the option 2 is the most fair. If you decide for the option 1 you are killing the project because with only 70 btc minus 7-8 btc from signature campaign, legal fees and marketing expenses is very low amount to do something.

Tell me how to proceed. We will do what you say then. My vote is for the option 2, tell me what you think.

Regards

PS:"Because I can't trust your word that all negative voices are only small investors and detractors." Please research by yourself...the only investor who complaint us are from the first phase (kellendil - basement), the others are not investor. In the slack there are a lot of investor who want see the coin be a succeed (only takes a few minutes).

I know Lutpin and he is a great guy though I have a responsibility against the investors. Those who believe in the project and those that are in fear now.

Slack won't bring much since you already told me everything you could. And surely you would agree that at this state it would not be possible to release the coins in full by overriding the individual will of the investors. If they believe in the project then you would have nothing to fear don't you think?

Again... you have nothing to show and you want to run a signature campaign. Why?

So you are sure that all real investors are fine with me releasing the coins. Then there is no reason at all to fear anything, don't you think?

now im believing in SebastianJu, he got my trust

i learn a lot from oracle and opair

Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

casinobonusgiveaway

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:03:11 PM

It is so funny, many people want to release the fund, so they should check this thread for the answer.  Sad  If they all read it and start to think with brain, they will not hope SebastianJu releases the fund.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:11:32 PM

It is so funny, many people want to release the fund, so they should check this thread for the answer.  Sad  If they all read it and start to think with brain, they will not hope SebastianJu releases the fund.

Who wants to release the funds? It are just kooke and wasserman, majority in the thread trust SJ to hold the coins.
casinobonusgiveaway

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:47:37 PM

It is so funny, many people want to release the fund, so they should check this thread for the answer.  Sad  If they all read it and start to think with brain, they will not hope SebastianJu releases the fund.

Who wants to release the funds? It are just kooke and wasserman, majority in the thread trust SJ to hold the coins.

I saw this, kooke said there are 15 ppl, therefore i wrote many ppl.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16122869#msg16122869

BTW, looks like kooke is wasserman's shill or alt, he likes copy-paste, and defames those 2-word acccount scam busters as "competitor's shills". ROFLMAO.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1041

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:54:54 PM

This ICO has become one of the most crazy ICO ever. There had been users telling the investors that this ICO is scam yet it still recieves BTC funds, these investors didn't read comments but only the first page post?

I don't think they want the funds release now that they niw realize a possible scam.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:43:36 PM

It is so funny, many people want to release the fund, so they should check this thread for the answer.  Sad  If they all read it and start to think with brain, they will not hope SebastianJu releases the fund.

BTW, looks like kooke is wasserman's shill or alt, he likes copy-paste, and defames those 2-word acccount scam busters as "competitor's shills". ROFLMAO.

Kooke is wassermans alt or wife or manlover. Both of their accounts went idle in late October 2014 and came back right before Opair. Kooke came back a week before Opair was announced. I've asked them a bunch what their relationship is but they refuse to answer. If we would have asked at start of ICO I'm sure they would have said they don't know each other.
scammerdie (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

Hi,

We already give our opinion, its the same over and over again. Like everyone else, we are being affected by this situation. We just want to reach an agreement with SebastianJu. As many messages are being written, I will copy mine so that interested parties can read them:

True, but it's also SJ's fault for agreeing to escrow and saying terms later. Community demanded escrow so he had to do it. I think this is a great solution for all. Wasserman, do you agree?
The $2,500 SJ would make if no one took refunds would be well worth it, but most bitcointalk people are lazy or can't do BTC stuff at work. It is a decent solution though. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you.

edit: This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?

Yes, as I said we are open to accept any plan (we think that the BoldNinja proposal is the most suitable) but we need the consensus with SJ to reach an agreement. Given its too much work I dont think that SJ agree to it, but if he is ok this, we are too.

Regards

Dank, again, if SJ want to see some development before release the funds its OK!!!!! But why he dont accept a plan that includes delivering the work before releasing the funds. He does not accept anything. A plan like this:
I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

We agree with this but we only want the confirmation from SJ.

Regards

Hi,

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ about the other funds before continue with the development. A simple roadmap, milestones...like the plan proposed by BoldNinja. Because without plan, we dont know that even if we do all that thing SJ will release the funds or not...example: If we send the xpo coin to an user and after that SJ refund him, what we can do? that user will have his btc back and the xpo coins // or if we hire someone // etc...there are a lot of problem working in this way, so the best is first reach an agreement with sebastianju or that he refund all the investor who want exit. After that, with all the things clear we can work without problems.

Regards

I think we need a deadline for launching the wallet and list in exchange. If you claim you are not scam, prove it!

Instead of arguing with the phase 2 fund, please show some dev progress?

Whether he's a scam or not, he can't distribute coins to phase 2 users because then they could get coins and get the refund of their BTC so fastest way to settle this would be to only distribute phase 1, get on an exchange with a good price and phase 2 users would demand that sebastianju release the BTC to Wasserman so they could get their XPO.

You're making this too complex like wasserman does. It's possible to distribute all coins.
Then the users who want to be refunded just contact SJ and send back their XPO for their BTC (matching BTC addresses should be fairly easy).
Once opair hits exchange(s) the refund process is over and no one can request BTC refund.
As simple as that...

Yes, this option, the community plan, and others are great idea but, at this point, we need the confirmation of SJ that he would accept that. We only ask to SJ to accept any plan. He has most of the funds, if not reach an prior agreement he could change his mind at any time and decide anything.

Another problem is the slowness of SJ to respond. I'm tired of sending private messages to him and not responding.

As all of you, we want a solution as soon as possible.

Regards

Regards

I got it very clear in my PM from SJ you need to show something first and you lost all trust all by yourself, we want proof of work! Stop repeating the same BS over and over again. Forget about the escrow and start using the BTC65. You wouldn't had raised the BTC84 coins in escrow anyways if it wasn't for SebastianJu.

Don't you really get it that this isn't bringing you and the project nowhere if you are really serious about it? Come on use some common sense please.

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase

Then start working, you are the untrusted one here and SebastianJu is doing a awesome job right now by not agreeing to anything you say.

Frank, you know this wasserman is ready to run away with 65 btc fund, but he thought the other part of 85 btc is easy to cheat from SJ, therefore he wanted to get that money asap. SJ is a great escrow. Wasserman's eyes are full of money
scammerdie (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:25:55 PM

Kooke is wassermans alt or wife or manlover. Both of their accounts went idle in late October 2014 and came back right before Opair. Kooke came back a week before Opair was announced. I've asked them a bunch what their relationship is but they refuse to answer. If we would have asked at start of ICO I'm sure they would have said they don't know each other.

The most possible explanation is the scammer bought these 2 accounts, wasserman for scamming, kooke for shilling. Many ico scams did the same trick, buy olds registered account.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

Quote from: wasserman99 on August 29, 2016, 11:26:32 PM
Hi,

The expenses are for:

2) Marketing pre -ico
3) Signature
4) Marketing pro -ico

Before spending more funds we need to have confirmation of our agreement. It is not the same organize a work plan, considering that we have 70 btc or 150 btc.  Even we can not make the disitribución

@electroniccash, I think you said wasserman is a Brazilian who speaks Portuguese, wasserman typed this word "disitribución" is a Portuguese word?

Good find.   Grin

wasserman to SebastianJu: "If you decide for the option 1 you are killing the project because with only 70 btc minus 7-8 btc from signature campaign, legal fees and marketing expenses is very low amount to do something."

IMO this situation is done by wasserman, he insisted to decline the interview to proof the devs' identities. He deserves this.  Angry

Oh no..
He mistakenly wrote "disitribución" because he is just used to writing Portuguese even when his keyword is set for English.
Its too late for him to actually admit he is Armando Farpa for he had already denied it. Now there is no way he can show up on the camera.  And this means scamming is the only way and will do awful awful things to get the btcs from SJ.
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:26:51 AM

I hope people did not lose too much money on this scam. I tried to warn people in the other thread but obviously Armando Farpa was deleting my posts. How much did the ico end up raising?
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:58:50 AM

I hope people did not lose too much money on this scam. I tried to warn people in the other thread but obviously Armando Farpa was deleting my posts. How much did the ico end up raising?

BTC150 from which BTC84+ are in escrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: