Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253589 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:46:04 AM

As we are approaching our first bonus decrease I would like to make sure everyone understands cut off time for 15% bonus.

Cut off time for 15% bonus is in less than 2 hours - it will happen at exactly 08.00:00 UTC.
That is 10am in Europe, 4am EST, 1am PST, 4pm China time, 6pm Sydney time to name a few where most people live.

Bonus for all the crypto will be applied when your transaction is propagated to us before 8.00:00 UTC. That means if your transaction reach us at 7.59:59s you get 15% bonus. If your transaction arrives 1s later you do not get 15% bonus. It does not need to be in the block or have enough confirmations. It just needs to be relayed before cut off time.

For all the edge cases where transaction will propagate a second or few after 08.00:00 UTC we'll check block explorers (like Blockr) for the specific currency and if we can find any sign of transaction being relayed before 08.00:00 UTC we will still apply 15% bonus to you (could be that our nodes and your propagating node are too few hops away).

For crypto that means that you can get your deposit address before 08.00:00 UTC, but if transaction is not relayed before that bonus is not applied.

Bonus will also be applied to all the EUR and USD transactions. But because bank transactions are slow (international wire can take up to a week) you need to send proof of payment (screenshot or picture of payment confirmation if you are doing transaction physically) to support@iconomi.net
If email arrives before 08.00:00 UTC you get 15% bonus when a transaction with matching data reaches our bank account.

Thanks to all the investors and supporters of ICONOMI. We're getting better together.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 06:59:41 AM

The Iconomi project is going really really well. They are a new opportunity for investors who want high profits but less risk involved. They have the state-of-the-art financial instruments and a professional team working behind them. They are bound to become successful in this field and gather a large chunk of the potential customers out there. By this both the company and the investors will be paid well and become successful investors.

People should keep faith in them and invest their money here. It is going to be one of the most successful projects in the entire bitcoin ecosystem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:07:05 AM

Amazing! it seems looks promising, many of people interested in this project.
Good luck with your project.

Cool Cool Cool
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:12:53 AM

Amazing! it seems looks promising, many of people interested in this project.
Good luck with your project.

Cool Cool Cool
Yup this project has reached +4K BTC only on the first week . Wow , that's really great.
Because this project is really explained a lot about this project and revealed the dev team behind them , that's the good point for this project.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:23:24 AM

ICO website is containing deceitful wording regarding claimed security of the setup

We employ state-of-the-art security technology for you, with the storage of fiat and digital assets embedded into an Ethereum contract!

This is completely false. The only thing that can be embedded in and Ethereum contract is Ethereum based assets such as MKR, REP and DGX. Every other crypto will have to be held in custody in centralized hot and cold wallets managed by we don't know who (no information provided). The whole matter of how funds will be handled is completely ignored in spite of the fact this is probably the most important aspect of this project.

Storage of assets: not covered
Audit of assets: not covered
Change of service provider: not covered
Counterparty risk warning: not covered
Transfer of assest in case of change of service provider: not covered
Who stores the assets of open managed funds: not covered
Whether ICN holders get dividends: not covered
The nature and calculation of ICN holders dividends (if applicable): not covered

The whitepapers are more highlevel sales pitches than whitepapers and explain strictly nothing about how the whole thing is going to work technically.

This is really underwhelming.
As far as I can tell, there is nothing preventing this thing from becoming TheDAO meets MtGox

this post is severe and deserves an official response.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:25:44 AM

One question with the twitter bounty:

Should I retweet just the tweeted post or I need all the retweeted/mentioned/tweeted post from ICONOMI?

Thanks!
You need to follow ICONOMI twitter page and retweet or quote tweet their posts depends on how many followers you have.

More info: https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-bounties-ea2922888b85#.28ugw94hl
Twitter Followers — 300,000 ICN

Never miss any of our updates! Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your groups, friends and followers.

1. Follow us on Twitter: 20 stakes per week
2. Every retweet (retweet or quote tweet) or mention:
  • 10 stakes for under 300 followers
  • 20 stakes for under 1000 followers
  • 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers

Retweets are valid for tweets not older than this one.

gomados

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:47:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 11:51:07 AM by gomados

only 13 minutes left, lets see if can go till 2000btc. (direct btc incomes).
lisk already surpassed 1 Million.

Congratulations!!
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:03:56 AM

Just found out about Iconomi. Anyone know how much 1 token is so far?

cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:04:58 AM

ICO website is containing deceitful wording regarding claimed security of the setup

We employ state-of-the-art security technology for you, with the storage of fiat and digital assets embedded into an Ethereum contract!

This is completely false. The only thing that can be embedded in and Ethereum contract is Ethereum based assets such as MKR, REP and DGX. Every other crypto will have to be held in custody in centralized hot and cold wallets managed by we don't know who (no information provided). The whole matter of how funds will be handled is completely ignored in spite of the fact this is probably the most important aspect of this project.

The nature and calculation of ICN holders dividends (if applicable): not covered

The whitepapers are more highlevel sales pitches than whitepapers and explain strictly nothing about how the whole thing is going to work technically.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing preventing this thing from becoming TheDAO meets MtGox

That's true,@estenity
ICONOMI, please address these issues.

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:12:03 AM

I agree, that was serious post with really well pointed questions. Some of these concerns were partially answered here:

Perhaps not the best wording, but you are right. MKR/REP/DGX also Xaurum since not long ago are the ones that can be in Ethereum contracts.

However, note that even Ethereum based assets that we'll hold won't be stored in a smart contract only. This won't be like a giant multisig with all the private keys online.

It will most likely be 4 out of 6 multisig. With each key stored in vaults at least 50km apart and one key stored on another continent and 3 vaults will have access only when 2 authorised person show up together. All that to prevent various scenarios where funds could be lost/stolen/whatever.

Whitepaper on storage of assets will be published by us and given to the community for discussion. We'll make it "open source" and set an industry best practice / standard. This is what is needed, as I didn't know that Bitfinex had all in a giant hot multisig wallet. And I don't know how Kraken or Poloniex is storing funds.
If you think that it is not enough of an explanation then demand more details. But at this moment I don't think that ICONOMI will give you any specifics.
As further security details are not finalized. But I agree, a full transparency in this sector is required. We had enough of flops already.
LeonardoDaVinci

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:19:45 AM

BTC price just dropped from 575 to 568...

Are ICONOMI team already dumping the BTC collected in this 1st week Huh

Is there a BTC address to verify that all collected BTC is still there?  Undecided
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:26:58 AM

I agree, that was serious post with really well pointed questions. Some of these concerns were partially answered here:

Perhaps not the best wording, but you are right. MKR/REP/DGX also Xaurum since not long ago are the ones that can be in Ethereum contracts.

However, note that even Ethereum based assets that we'll hold won't be stored in a smart contract only. This won't be like a giant multisig with all the private keys online.

It will most likely be 4 out of 6 multisig. With each key stored in vaults at least 50km apart and one key stored on another continent and 3 vaults will have access only when 2 authorised person show up together. All that to prevent various scenarios where funds could be lost/stolen/whatever.

Whitepaper on storage of assets will be published by us and given to the community for discussion. We'll make it "open source" and set an industry best practice / standard. This is what is needed, as I didn't know that Bitfinex had all in a giant hot multisig wallet. And I don't know how Kraken or Poloniex is storing funds.
If you think that it is not enough of an explanation then demand more details. But at this moment I don't think that ICONOMI will give you any specifics.
As further security details are not finalized. But I agree, a full transparency in this sector is required. We had enough of flops already.

Thank you for quoting my initial response.

I agree fully. Valid questions and concerns. I will write full blog post addressing these questions in full. Please give us a few days.
Sm00kew

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:29:02 AM

In which currency will dividends be payed?
I think when ICN goes live price will go under ico price firstly.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:29:54 AM

Is there a BTC address to verify that all collected BTC is still there?  Undecided
I think it is posted in op.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:33:56 AM

We don't have access to our funds - we do cooperate with trusted escrow partners for that.
We are collecting all crypto assets on collecting addresses and we won't be getting any funds before we release ICN tokens out.

Even after we get access to crypto assets we won't be dumping anything to the market. It does not make sense to us or anyone else.

You can check our collecting addresses here and you can also see that all the funds are still safely there.

BTC: 3KbWWjumBGLBUWYCeidydxe1uET9QyWoEg
ETH:0x154Af3E01eC56Bc55fD585622E33E3dfb8a248d8
LSK: 6300322192409448238L
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:50:04 AM

Looks like we are entering into Waves territory here.

What happened with Waves?  Sorry, I didn't follow it.

Waves is a project that was oversubcribe to and when listed on exchange it was trading below the ICO price, You can't compare Waves and ICONOMI yet, for now 30000+BTC is far from 4000BTC.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gomados

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

Biggest transactions made:

124999.9 LSK from 6300322192409448238L
2,999.9473559 Ether from 0x906f0a04a61007e6a
229.99989488 BTC from 12YUcGyCRY6sDVzRWPqm6Hm9k5SJ3yMfVc
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:14:08 AM

Almost 3m USD in first week of our ICO! this just for 1 weeks, This is remarkable for me.
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:33:36 AM

due to it have reach the 2000BTC, I think project team should close the ICO at once to protect investers, don't make it become the 2nd wave.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:49:09 AM

due to it have reach the 2000BTC, I think project team should close the ICO at once to protect investers, don't make it become the 2nd wave.
Why would they? And how would that be fair to someone who has decided to 'wait and see' where this leads, only to know the ICO is closed. The goal of the ICO for the founding team is to raise as much as they can. The 2000 BTC was a minimum, which is easily crossed.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: