Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:21:43 AM

What's the EXTRA day worth in terms of shares in the signature bounty?

this is falling day by day so probably it will be used to calculate last week witch will be like eg. 5 from 7 days.
So you get share 5/7 from last week of ICO this is good because they will pay for every day not just WHOLE weeks (7days periods),

you are right. we will pay for each day you have our signature.

For example, we post 10 posts in 5 days, we can also earn a week stakes?

not a whole weekly stake (because you will not have signature for whole week), but you will get 5/7 of weekly stake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:29:08 AM

btw, isn't the translation bounty too little compared to other bounties? Usually translation bounty is greater than tweet bounty, but seems wierd here.

Translation bounty comes with moderation. I think you are confusing stakes and total ICN reward for each category.

Combined stakes in each category will receive ICN tokens as described here https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-bounties-ea2922888b85
If for example Twitter category receives 100k stakes in total it means that each stake you earn gives you 3 ICN tokens.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:30:10 AM

It has been 3 days since you last reviewed(accepted/rejected) the blogs for bounties
It's reviewed now. Thanks
Can one person write more than one blogs for multiple blog bounties?

Yes you can write more blogs as long as each has unique content.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:31:58 AM

btw, isn't the translation bounty too little compared to other bounties? Usually translation bounty is greater than tweet bounty, but seems wierd here.
no, it's not. i had seen many people using "magic tools" (yea, you right, it's google translate) for translating ICONOMI thread, i think that's why translation bounty is little compared another bounties.

And which makes translation a bit boring because google translate most of the time failed on translating a sentence in accurate. Commonly it translates words and not the real meaning of the translated sentence this is why bounty is affected due to efforless job.

Can you tell which translation was done using google translate? We'll remove all google translates from bounties and ban users who tried to get away with google translate translations.
baomoremoney

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:34:17 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 09:46:56 AM by baomoremoney

this is falling day by day so probably it will be used to calculate last week witch will be like eg. 5 from 7 days.
So you get share 5/7 from last week of ICO this is good because they will pay for every day not just WHOLE weeks (7days periods),

not a whole weekly stake (because you will not have signature for whole week), but you will get 5/7 of weekly stake.

If one guy has only 1 day extra, he needs to post at least 10 to get only 1/7 of weekly stake? I am a bit confused now.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:41:48 AM

So far 6.602BTC including all currency have been crowfund and still 19 days to go, another successful ICO that makes you want invest more!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:44:31 AM

no, it's not. i had seen many people using "magic tools" (yea, you right, it's google translate) for translating ICONOMI thread, i think that's why translation bounty is little compared another bounties.

So because there's one "scam" job that uses google translate (anyone can do that) you punish all the rest? A proper translation takes around 30-60 minutes depending on the content. I know because I usually do some and I even applied for Iconomi but the translation was already done (and very well).

Your argument is completely invalid and pretty stupid actually. You don't seem to respect other people's work.
400,000 ICN for translation still seems a lot as there would hardly be 1-2 dozen people applying for it while campaigns like Twitter and facebook have thousands of people participating for a total of 300,000 ICN. Don't forget 400,000 ICN currently represent $20,000 to be distributed among 15-20 people at max.

Keep in mind translation bounties do come with moderation as well. If you only do translation and don't keep the thread alive you will receive very little. For example look at Russian translation done by Skyrik. He is doing a really good job keeping Russian local thread alive, answering questions etc. He will receive a nice bounty for that and I'm happy for it, because he is doing a good job promoting ICONOMI to russian speaking community. On the other hand, if one does just translation and no moderation he won't receive as much rewards.
On the other hand, look at russian translation. Local thread is very much alive. With valid questions asked (besides lots of bounty questions). And Skyrik will receive nice bounty for that. And it's right to be so.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:44:59 AM

Im just newbie in Iconomi i read some topics about iconomi and i was amazed because iconomi is not yet in the long but they already reach the amount and more investors are keeping buying iconomi coins hoping that some day i have a capital to start investing in iconomi the 5% bonus for me is really big help.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:47:50 AM

So because there's one "scam" job that uses google translate (anyone can do that) you punish all the rest? A proper translation takes around 30-60 minutes depending on the content. I know because I usually do some and I even applied for Iconomi but the translation was already done (and very well).

Your argument is completely invalid and pretty stupid actually. You don't seem to respect other people's work.
400,000 ICN for translation still seems a lot as there would hardly be 1-2 dozen people applying for it while campaigns like Twitter and facebook have thousands of people participating for a total of 300,000 ICN. Don't forget 400,000 ICN currently represent $20,000 to be distributed among 15-20 people at max.

Yes, and also I think 100k icn for email subscription is too much, 1800 ppl joint this, I guarantee more than half of emails are fake or new to cheat the bounty.

Only 86 ppl in slack, too less

I'm pretty sure many subscribers subscribed for the bounty only. But on the other hand. 1500 investors and counting. With that in mind 1800 mail subscribers don't seem that high number anymore.

Also, many investors that I am aware of have no Telegram/Slack/BTT or other profiles according to my knowledge.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:59:27 AM

....Don't forget 400,000 ICN currently represent $20,000 to be distributed among 15-20 people at max.

For that money you can get professional translations with invoice, not google translator one ^^
I want get 1000$ for 2 hours of work not month damm

Do you want tell me that people who translate ICO are like people who invest 4 BTC  (in 3 weeks ) ??
As investor i would be so pissed off that some translators will take more ICO than i with real $$$

PS: From fund management i would see more serious approach to money spending than shit like this.

little update:
I even move myself to read that translation in my native language - all sounds like google transacted txt
this is really hard to read with understanding "what for is whole thing about ? "
There are words which are not in use in way translations is forcing them.
That is why i usually skip almost all those google translations every coin is all most the same situation.

Np:
The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND will aim at high performance - multiplication of investment.
Fundusz ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE będą miały na celu wysokiej wydajności - mnożenie inwestycyjnego <-- ORG like google transalte
The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND to fundusz wysokiej wydajności którego celem będzie osiągnięcie maksymalnego zysku <-- moje

People from Poland probably will agree with me ^^, let that guy get even 1000$ but make that translation readable and understandable
without pain ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌐■-■

I'll check with native Polish speaker about that. If it turns out this is google translate for real, we will ban this translation and you can be first in line to translate into Polish. Then you can be the one to receive $1000 easily for translation. Can we count on u here?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:00:51 AM

Exactly. For the last week we'll calculate on a daily basis to be fair to anyone.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

So far 6.602BTC including all currency have been crowfund and still 19 days to go, another successful ICO that makes you want invest more!

Seeing the development and projects related to  Iconomi, I must say that we are after a long time find a good coin which is worth investing in.
6 BTC with 19 days to go is a sign of a successful ICO and Remarkable project.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:09:14 AM

....Don't forget 400,000 ICN currently represent $20,000 to be distributed among 15-20 people at max.

For that money you can get professional translations with invoice, not google translator one ^^
I want get 1000$ for 2 hours of work not month damm

Do you want tell me that people who translate ICO are like people who invest 4 BTC  (in 3 weeks ) ??
As investor i would be so pissed off that some translators will take more ICO than i with real $$$

PS: From fund management i would see more serious approach to money spending than shit like this.

little update:
I even move myself to read that translation in my native language - all sounds like google transacted txt
this is really hard to read with understanding "what for is whole thing about ? "
There are words which are not in use in way translations is forcing them.
That is why i usually skip almost all those google translations every coin is all most the same situation.

Np:
The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND will aim at high performance - multiplication of investment.
Fundusz ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE będą miały na celu wysokiej wydajności - mnożenie inwestycyjnego <-- ORG like google transalte
The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND to fundusz wysokiej wydajności którego celem będzie osiągnięcie maksymalnego zysku <-- moje

People from Poland probably will agree with me ^^, let that guy get even 1000$ but make that translation readable and understandable
without pain ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌐■-■

If you can provide a better translation, you should submit it, cite the corrections, and get paid the bounty for it; especially if it represents more than you personally invested.
Just a suggestion....  Wink

We'll do just that! Actually I invited XbladeX already to be the first to translate if it turns out it was done via google translate.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:12:20 AM

3. Tokens that pay dividends!

Most POS coins pay %of share per year without risk of trading,
Supernodes pay for supernode , minig shares for minnig.

There is a difference between dividends and POS.

There will be 100m ICN tokens forever. When you do POS number of tokens grow.

Selecting Ethereum as your token's platform instead of running your own network was smart, taking into account your operating needs.
However, you seem to be too optimistic about ETH itself (see quotes from your whitepaper below)
-security and predictability - don't forget the DAO (security), and hardfork (predictability) - obviously the DAO wasn't directly ETH's fault, but the idea of smart contracts on Ethereum platform seems to be quite complex even for experienced developers. And the HF for bailout, and not for any technical resolution, is just clear econo-politics.
-use of robust and well- supported clients - working with Mist is not that robust for an ordinary user
-high liquidity - ETH is liquid indeed but what will be your advantage from this?
-Ethereum smart contracts enable a very transparent and secure way of profitsharing among the token holders - no thank you, the word "secure" is so improper here

AND

Exactly what will be inevitable... to lose money the same way DAO lost money? Huh
PAY ATTENTION PLEASE

Comments like that without even reading the FAQ is like texting in traffic while driving... REKT
Mr. Bitbanksky, also... The DAO sidechain code was responsible for the smart contract exploit, not ETH code.
The statements made about it are irrelevant and unrelated because the tokens don't interact via smart contract.
Ethereum could literally vaporize and all the holdings barring ETH would be perfectly safe.

If there's going to be a similar DAO-like attack in the future (wasn't that a "feature" in the DAO code that was exploited?), Vitalik and friends from ETH foundation will just do another fork of ETH, right? Lol  Grin

TheDAO code was quite complicated for early days of such contracts. ICN will be very simple one at the beginning, audited by multiple people, tools. We'll do everything to keep it secure. But if we can't trust any smart contracts, then we shoud just abondon crypto space forever Smiley
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:15:58 AM

I'm not sure about that
there also said  developers have to pay for it

I don't think so.  Just if polo thinks that the coin will have a good volume would be enough for them.
They get the fees so... they are more interested than nobody to add the coin at the markets.

It's pure business logic here. If an exchange think trading volume could be high and they can earn nice fees they will add it.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:23:51 AM

Will dividends be paid in bitcoin to those who invested with bitcoin ? Now as bitcoin price is rising, how will tokens be alloted? Will I get less tokens because of high btc price?

ICN token will be issued on top of Ethereum platform. Therefore dividends will come in ETH exclusively. Technical reasons.

For the last 3 days we'll take hourly weighted price averages for BTC / ETH / LSK (sourced from coinmarketcap, as they are plugged to most if not all exchanges) and daily averages from European Central Bank (published daily at 4pm). That will be used to calculate price for each asset and tokens will be proportionally distributed according to final prices we'll calculated as described above.

If you invested Bitcoin and price is rising now, you will receive more ICN because you will effectively invest higher USD amount.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:26:22 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 11:07:16 AM by ICONOMI

If one guy has only 1 day extra, he needs to post at least 10 to get only 1/7 of weekly stake? I am a bit confused now.

In that case it needs to post 1/7 of 10 posts rounded to the first round number. In your case that is 2 posts.
MarkWi1son

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:55:13 AM

I'd like to see in OP how much are bounties worth?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

It doesn't have a standard value.
It is in stakes, so if u have 1% of all stakes, u get 1% of the bountie ICN tokens.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:59:13 AM

Blog bountyu should be around 150 USD per entry at the moment. According to funds raised and blog written.
Retweet is around ~0.60 USD.
Facebook like is ~0.60 USD as well.

We'll make a dashboard with interactive and close to real time data presented next week.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: