Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:50:23 PM

Does anyone have the English translation Golem thread link?

Can't find it anywhere.

Ta!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:02:38 PM

I see that the activity in this thread has been decreased too much even though there are now 700+ pages.

Want to ask a simple question, Can I deposit ICN on my ico.iconomi account after I made a withdrawal to deposit in an exchange.

And what about other exchanges like bittrex or poloniex, will you guys try to list ICONOMI there too?

Deposits into ico.iconomi account are not possible yet.

To receive dividends, your ICN should be left on your ico.iconomi account or moved from exchange to your ETH wallet.

Hopefully Devs will give an update about exchanges on November 15 at the Reddit AMA.

I have some ICN in ico.iconomi account and I have withdrawed some ICN and was wondering if it counts for dividends.

No i don't hold ICN on exchange but in my ETH wallet (which I have the private key) so it is counted the same as holding in ico.iconomi website?

Also the price has changed recently for good, do you have any idea what is happening in the backstage that affected the price recently?
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:06:13 PM

https://t.co/oQMyh0StdP

This happened
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:06:32 PM

I see that the activity in this thread has been decreased too much even though there are now 700+ pages.

Want to ask a simple question, Can I deposit ICN on my ico.iconomi account after I made a withdrawal to deposit in an exchange.

And what about other exchanges like bittrex or poloniex, will you guys try to list ICONOMI there too?

To receive dividends, your ICN should be left on your ico.iconomi account or moved from exchange to your ETH wallet.

Hopefully Devs will give an update about exchanges on November 15 at the Reddit AMA.

I have some ICN in ico.iconomi account and I have withdrawed some ICN and was wondering if it counts for dividends.

No i don't hold ICN on exchange but in my ETH wallet (which I have the private key) so it is counted the same as holding in ico.iconomi website?

Also the price has changed recently for good, do you have any idea what is happening in the backstage that affected the price recently?
Yes, You Can Count On Dividends.

Many Reasons
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-performance-fund-is-launched-with-the-first-investment-588ea41e95ab#.1ugxc57w6
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

yes, you will receive dividends as long as your tokens are on Iconomi site, or you have the priv. key for the eth address.

What is happening is this:
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-performance-fund-is-launched-with-the-first-investment-588ea41e95ab#.f6m0ogr8f
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:19:29 PM

Quote from: ICONMOMI
This first investment came after months of evaluating potential ICOs and talking to almost 20 different teams. During this process we arrived at two conclusions that were worthy of serious consideration. First, we encountered several teams with great ideas and great technical skills, but which were lacking in areas such as financial modelling and business planning. Second, there are no real established standards for the due diligence review/assessment of ICOs.

Also, invested 5,000 ETH, which is around 50k$. Not much from 10mil$ ICONOMI has.

true, doesn't mean it was necessary. I'm still waiting for their reasoning on this one, I did due diligence on golem too and decided to stay away.

Guess that's something for Tuesday's AMA

I don't understand this logic one bit. How do you expect to be in agreement with all the decisions the fund makes? Obviously you will disagree with some, and agree with others. Why is that surprising or unexpected?

They posted on their blog how they decide to invest in an ICO...doesn't meet your standards then you shouldn't of invested into ICN lol.

They don't have the entire 10M to invest into ICOs, plus 50k is more than enough. Would you prefer they invest a million and risk that much? The point of ICN is investing with lowest risk possible, not like 99% here that bet everything they have on one ICO hoping to get rich over night.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:22:20 PM

Quote from: ICONMOMI
This first investment came after months of evaluating potential ICOs and talking to almost 20 different teams. During this process we arrived at two conclusions that were worthy of serious consideration. First, we encountered several teams with great ideas and great technical skills, but which were lacking in areas such as financial modelling and business planning. Second, there are no real established standards for the due diligence review/assessment of ICOs.

Also, invested 5,000 ETH, which is around 50k$. Not much from 10mil$ ICONOMI has.

true, doesn't mean it was necessary. I'm still waiting for their reasoning on this one, I did due diligence on golem too and decided to stay away.

Guess that's something for Tuesday's AMA

I don't understand this logic one bit. How do you expect to be in agreement with all the decisions the fund makes? Obviously you will disagree with some, and agree with others. Why is that surprising or unexpected?

They posted on their blog how they decide to invest in an ICO...doesn't meet your standards then you shouldn't of invested into ICN lol.

They don't have the entire 10M to invest into ICOs, plus 50k is more than enough. Would you prefer they invest a million and risk that much? The point of ICN is investing with lowest risk possible, not like 99% here that bet everything they have on one ICO hoping to get rich over night.

close, but no cigar. this makes me rethink a potential performance fund investment, surely you're aware of that ICN is not solely depend on ICNP.

rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:32:30 PM

finally a big move! and we are above ico price again!
well, i dont see golem as a good idea, but let them work. If they have made this decision, they have their reasons.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

Is good to finally see ICONOMI moving to action and I will like to know how they come about their decision to go for Golem project, from my own analysis of the project I think the project will be a long term investment and there are so many uncertainties in crypto, Maidsafe project has stalled for along period of time now with little to show for investors. Another reason why I don't buy into the project is that there is no detailed go to market strategy since we already have IBM, Amazon and Microsoft in this market already. I hope Golem project work out right because it means higher dividends for we investors in ICONOMI. I'm just need more information on what the team see that I don't see

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:43:59 PM

well, i dont see golem as a good idea, but let them work. If they have made this decision, they have their reasons.

Yes. i think its a good idea still. Golem project does seem to have a good future really. The team had done a great job since the time they announce about the project and it took almost a year of planing that until now ICO wasn't even conducted yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:54:13 PM

Walls getting destroyed.

HODL! Cool
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

don't you think it's looks beautiful?  (ICNXBT 4h)
petricag

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:58:43 PM

Come on ... no big move ... is just a lauzy 5000 ETH ... If it would be one of the few 10th of small investments then yes ... but like this, I feel that they are just doing some things so that those that invested cannot say they missed the milestone:
- Put ICN on major exchanges -> most people were thinking on Polo / Rex -> they added it to Kraken (I am sure for many was the first time they heard about this big exchange ... there are reasons for that)
- Start ICONOMI.performance before end of the year -> I am sure people were thinking on few millions invested in different projects that would actually generate some profit that splinted to 100 mil icn would actually mean something -> they invested 50 k USD in an ICO

You see the big discrepancy between what people expect and what the team is doing ? The dangerous thing is not the discrepancy but the fact that they what to leave the impression that they are on time and all its ok. Not cool.
retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

5000 ETH(only less than 75 btc) buy in golem made this pump?   Shocked Shocked  If you guys invest lisk or stratis ico, you will be happy, lisk was and stratis is more than 10X

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

Come on ... no big move ... is just a lauzy 5000 ETH ... If it would be one of the few 10th of small investments then yes ... but like this, I feel that they are just doing some things so that those that invested cannot say they missed the milestone:
- Put ICN on major exchanges -> most people were thinking on Polo / Rex -> they added it to Kraken (I am sure for many was the first time they heard about this big exchange ... there are reasons for that)
- Start ICONOMI.performance before end of the year -> I am sure people were thinking on few millions invested in different projects that would actually generate some profit that splinted to 100 mil icn would actually mean something -> they invested 50 k USD in an ICO

You see the big discrepancy between what people expect and what the team is doing ? The dangerous thing is not the discrepancy but the fact that they what to leave the impression that they are on time and all its ok. Not cool.

Kraken is a lot better as it can bring fiat to the crypto so all of the tokens benefits unlike in polo and trex.
Whatever it is that the team are doing, the definitely are doing it right. If you wanna buy cheaper ICN, buy now before you miss all the stops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

Wow, 2 pages on Kraken only buy orders... Someone bought like 50k icn Smiley
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:14:40 PM

Guys, ICN will be 1 dollar before December. Mark my words Wink
petricag

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:15:33 PM

Kraken is a lot better as it can bring fiat to the crypto so all of the tokens benefits unlike in polo and trex.

Give me a break with that bs "bringing fiat to kripto" ... you realy think someone that has no idea about kripto went to Kraken to buy ICN ? No ... most of the people are the same crypto traders forced to move BTC on that shitty exchange.
Do you see EUR/ICN or USD/ICN pairs? No ... that means fiat goes to ETH / BTC. That can be done in many other places. I buy my BTC at cex.io then I can trade where ever I find it better. The idea was to actually have options.

Whatever it is that the team are doing, the definitely are doing it right. If you wanna buy cheaper ICN, buy now before you miss all the stops.

You start to sound like a true believer ... I presume in the near future you will found a cult. You know judging, criticizing and thinking in general is a good thing.
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:18:48 PM

True, people having no idea what is crypto will not magically use Kraken and buy ICN.

And criticism is good thing.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

When you mentioned Kraken can bring fiat to the crypto, I think I now know the reason why ICN have not been listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, it is a legal issue, I din't think Poloniex and bittrex have the license to trade tokens like ICN presently

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: