Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

about to break the 15k level  Cry

Slowly drifting down, annoying as hell how people are selling non stop.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:12:06 PM

It's dead ....  Roll Eyes
Wall-Street

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:23:27 PM

I heard rumors that ICONOMI will be on a polo this week?

IT nonsense.  Polo told that they add next year After release.just wait some weeks and icn price crashes under 10k.than you can buy

when did polo said that?
i think the fact that poloniex still didnt added ICN is enough to conclude that they will never add it... it's like waves, months after launch and they still have hope to see poloniex list it.

Nah... the iconomi team said that icn will be added to a big exchange very 'soon' and there is (at the moment) a NDA, so the only thing we should do is wait.

Asking for Poloniex does NOT mean that a person wants to dump.

A vast majority of ICN investors are DAY TRADERS and they need ICN on Poloniex so they can TRADE ICN, as in Buy and Sell, to maximize earnings... this is just NOT doable on a low volume exchange like Kraken or Liqui.

Devs promised that ICN will be available on top exchanges, and no matter how prominent is Kraken, there's simply no volume there. So Devs need to deliver on their promise and get ICN on Poloniex.

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:53:25 PM

IT nonsense.  Polo told that they add next year After release.just wait some weeks and icn price crashes under 10k.than you can buy

when did polo said that?
i think the fact that poloniex still didnt added ICN is enough to conclude that they will never add it... it's like waves, months after launch and they still have hope to see poloniex list it.

Nah... the iconomi team said that icn will be added to a big exchange very 'soon' and there is (at the moment) a NDA, so the only thing we should do is wait.

A vast majority of ICN investors are DAY TRADERS and they need ICN on Poloniex so they can TRADE ICN, as in Buy and Sell, to maximize earnings... this is just NOT doable on a low volume exchange like Kraken or Liqui.

Devs promised that ICN will be available on top exchanges, and no matter how prominent is Kraken, there's simply no volume there. So Devs need to deliver on their promise and get ICN on Poloniex.

You invested to day trade?   Wow.......

He's "Wall-Street" after all. Makes sense.  Grin
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:54:03 PM

about to break the 15k level  Cry

Slowly drifting down, annoying as hell how people are selling non stop.
law of free market , right now the market has a downtrend and I  need the money so I'm selling all my ICN right now, good luck to all the investors.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:54:29 PM

when did polo said that?

They never said it, it's bullshit.

Polo doesn't announce the coins it is going to list until they list it - it's a long standing Polo policy - anyone who understands crypto knows this.
Wall-Street

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:55:47 PM

You invested to day trade?   Wow.......

Yes, I invested to trade on Poloniex. That's why I keep asking for Polo...

Why? You invested to listen to crickets on Kraken or Liqui?
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:56:41 PM

IT nonsense.  Polo told that they add next year After release.just wait some weeks and icn price crashes under 10k.than you can buy

when did polo said that?

how do you know that the vast majority of ICN investors are day traders?

"They" need it on polo..   They can build their own token and put it on polo
What Iconomi team needs is to keep developing the platform and release ICNX and ICNP this year, and not focus on the "needs" of some day traders.
I hope Iconomi don't read this huge pile of BS here, but stay focus

day traders need it on polo...
Wall-Street

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:00:52 PM

when did polo said that?

What Iconomi team needs is to keep developing the platform and release ICNX and ICNP this year, and not focus on the "needs" of some day traders.

Daparski, you are THE ONLY PERSON on this forum who doesn't want ICN on Poloniex.

Are you affiliated with Iconomi team?
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:13:03 PM

when did polo said that?

Daparski, you are THE ONLY PERSON on this forum who doesn't want ICN on Poloniex.

I don't don't want ICN on polo, I think it is not the most important thing now. For me, and the vast majority of investors, Iconomi is not a P&D shitcoin to play with on polo, but a long investment
You and your day-traders want to pump it and then dump it, and then rinse and repeat.
Luckily, the team knows better than that, and you can do P&D with some other potcoin or whatever or just wait until ICN is listed.

andraxyz

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:15:29 PM

when did polo said that?

I don't don't want ICN on polo, I think it is not the most important thing now. For me, and the vast majority of investors, Iconomi is not a P&D shitcoin to play with on polo, but a long investment
You and your day-traders want to pump it and then dump it, and then rinse and repeat.
Luckily, the team knows better than that, and you can do P&D with some other potcoin or whatever or just wait until ICN is listed.

Daparski, I'm thinking the same. Results is what will make or break ICN. And I have a strong feeling they will make ICN worth alot by results not by pumping. Tho we will have to wait, I rather hold an asset than spinn a rulette on a pump and dump shitcoin.
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:16:25 PM

IT nonsense.  Polo told that they add next year After release.just wait some weeks and icn price crashes under 10k.than you can buy

when did polo said that?

He is far to be the only one!! there are much more ICN holders that does not care about exchanges than the ones like you! trust me! that s why majority ICN is still on ICONOMI site and not on the market! I invest in iconomi bicoouse it is good project and not for every day trade!

if you want to make day trades buy some shit coins on poloniex and trade it there! I have enough of you kids like you wining all the time...
sanchicharro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 10:16:58 PM

when did polo said that?

Make us 2 Smiley I don't care about Poloniex
Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:19:08 PM

ICN no need poloniex, but poloniex need ICN in the futures
We dont have a problem if poloniex dont listed of ICN. Kraken is enough.
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:19:31 PM

when did polo said that?

Make us 2 Smiley I don't care about Poloniex

you mean 3? Smiley
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

In the spirit of elections day... Can someone start a new POLL thread:

. Should ICONOMI apply to be listed on Poloniex?
. Should ICONOMI remain listed on Kraken & Liqui only?

I'm curious to see the voting results.

Also, as ICONOMI shareholders, it's up to the majority of investors to make decisions, not just the loudest people on this forum.
antaja

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:28:23 PM

havent seen any update from the dev, is this token still alive?
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:31:13 PM

when did polo said that?

Wall-Street, you are NOT THE ONLY PERSON that just got "Ignore" by me.

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:32:39 PM

havent seen any update from the dev, is this token still alive?

Forget about BTT. Join here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/
https://twitter.com/iconominet
https://iconomi.rocket.chat

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:41:39 PM

This guys gonna dump a little more?

Im looking for more profit!

Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: