Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:34:45 PM

Thanks for Info!

Yep i read the whitepaper but i dont know, are the ico coins on kranken the same like the one from the crowdfunding?

with dividends later..

In order to receive the icn dividends you must hold your iconomi tokens in your personal ethereum address, that's obvious Smiley.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunchaser

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:39:04 PM

Thanks for Info!

Yep i read the whitepaper but i dont know, are the ico coins on kranken the same like the one from the crowdfunding?

with dividends later..

In order to receive the icn dividends you must hold your iconomi tokens in your personal ethereum address, that's obvious Smiley.

What if one has half in myethereum and half on iconomi wallet? Does he need to move them in one place?

E4ROW - A better ICO - ends on 23 May
First product released | Finished software | Tokens earning rev now | Dev tokens locked | Proof of functionality
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

Please allow us to transfer ICN from exchanges to iconomi account for those who didn't download the wallet.

they are still working on the wallet. give them some time, use myetherwallet in the meantime https://www.myetherwallet.com/

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:47:39 PM

Thanks for Info!

with dividends later..

What if one has half in myethereum and half on iconomi wallet? Does he need to move them in one place?

No I don't think he needs to move them in one ethereum address, but why should 'you' (for example) divide your iconomi tokens in 2 addresses?
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:49:47 PM

Thanks for Info!

with dividends later..

you can also hold them in your ico account

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sunchaser

Activity: 73

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:18:04 PM

Thanks for Info!

with dividends later..

No I don't think he needs to move them in one ethereum address, but why should 'you' (for example) divide your iconomi tokens in 2 addresses?

Because i bought some of them on kraken postico

E4ROW - A better ICO - ends on 23 May
First product released | Finished software | Tokens earning rev now | Dev tokens locked | Proof of functionality
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:24:39 PM

Thanks for Info!

with dividends later..

dude, forget about ico.. there's no more ico just like there's no kranken.
iconomi launched and their tokens are listed at kraken.com , it's a exchange just like poloniex or bittrex. just send some bitcoins and buy it there.

there's no more ico just like there's no kranken.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:26:12 PM

When will we be able to move our ICN freely?

You already can. You have to login to the ico site and click "send ico tokens".

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Eager to see the $1 Iconomi

not selling a single token at $1

eager to see the $10 Iconomi
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 08:40:05 PM

Thanks for Info!

with dividends later..

If we don't have ethereum address,will we not get dividend or will our dividend keeps accumulating and paid once we submit our ethereium address?and btw where do we need to put ethereum address to receive dividends?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:41:08 PM

Some people just dump your ICN! If this price dump a little more ill buy more ICN

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:46:52 PM

Guys , It's ICN.  One coin to rule them all, One coin to find them, One coin to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:14:02 PM

Guys , It's ICN.  One coin to rule them all, One coin to find them, One coin to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

ICN is a token though
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:16:41 PM

I've remained silent and rational since it became apparent there was not going to be an impressive immediate return on investment. You can't always have that, and as I'm playing the long game, it doesn't matter hugely. What is becoming more concerning as days go by, is the realisation that the price and perceived success of icn is crucial in these early stages. When the platform/s launch, I struggle to see how there is going to be a clamour for investment with the price floundering as it is. The market cap of icn needs to be higher for this to all work and there isn't that long for it to start happening.

Yep, I'm tempted to dump on kraken. How much lower can our investment go? People buying UNDER ICO! It means every one of us who gave them $10 million lost money. Its down 30 %. Thats $3 million of peoples hard earned $$ disappeared
I won't dump now but I am also dissatisfied with my investment. Dissatisfied with the management of iconomi.

They messed up at marketing, that is communication with the community. Keeping everyone, users and media up to date. By keeping answering to this thread. It does not mean they need the product finished to market it.

Plain simple that is one of the core activities to be expected from anyone who took investment. To try to make the investment worth more and more. By neglecting public communications they are hurting the price.

-
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:20:56 PM

Guys , It's ICN.  One coin to rule them all, One coin to find them, One coin to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

ICN is a token though

Guys , It's ICN.  One token to rule them all, One token to find them, One token to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Bah, you killed my spirit.  Tongue
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:26:56 PM

I've remained silent and rational since it became apparent there was not going to be an impressive immediate return on investment. You can't always have that, and as I'm playing the long game, it doesn't matter hugely. What is becoming more concerning as days go by, is the realisation that the price and perceived success of icn is crucial in these early stages. When the platform/s launch, I struggle to see how there is going to be a clamour for investment with the price floundering as it is. The market cap of icn needs to be higher for this to all work and there isn't that long for it to start happening.

Yep, I'm tempted to dump on kraken. How much lower can our investment go? People buying UNDER ICO! It means every one of us who gave them $10 million lost money. Its down 30 %. Thats $3 million of peoples hard earned $$ disappeared
I won't dump now but I am also dissatisfied with my investment. Dissatisfied with the management of iconomi.

They messed up at marketing, that is communication with the community. Keeping everyone, users and media up to date. By keeping answering to this thread. It does not mean they need the product finished to market it.

Plain simple that is one of the core activities to be expected from anyone who took investment. To try to make the investment worth more and more. By neglecting public communications they are hurting the price.

What you fucking pussy?

You obviously need to be fucked with information constantly by ICONOMI

bitch, just sell your ICN and go deepthroat a mother fucking dildo..........

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BringTheFiat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:28:02 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 11:23:32 PM by BringTheFiat

Large-scale Adoption and Value

-ICN provides a clear gateway into crypto from fiat for anyone in EU.

- People don't like change Iconomi brings the old economy feel for investors a hands off managed fund point,click, deposit and let your money grow.
Ex:User friendly apps such as Robinhood and Acorns for investing in fiat have seen tremendous success in just a few years and they do exactly what Iconomi does just in fiat.  http://blog.robinhood.com/

- For inexperienced individuals who do not have time or do not want to control multiple wallets private keys that could result in significant loss if mismanaged

-Iconomi will be the first to get into the crpyto fund investment space

-Currently no real solid competition in this market

-Funds operational by Q4 platform operational early 2017. No other project has went from intial concept to market so quickly.

Many of today’s most successful industry disruptors (for example, Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Uber, Etsy, AirBnB and so on) seem to satisfy a few purposes, streamlining a popular product or service by eliminating excessive features and expenses, and catering to the next generation of independent Millennials. Iconomi introduces simplicity, accessibility, and potential profit to the average individual.

Market Outlook

In traditional markets projected P/E (Price/Earnings) can vary with ratios of 10-25. Depending on economic conditions and the industry. The economic conditions in crypto have been favorable recently with total market capitalization in
(Jan. 2013 $1.5B)
(Jan 2015 $3.6B)
(Jan. 2016 $7.0B)
(Currently approaching $13.0B)

Example: for Iconomi in its first year $5M profit which is very realistic and in my opinion is a very low projection that is .05 cents earned for every ICN if we base valuation on traditional markets providing dividends ICN would be valued at $.50-$1.25 per share. If in this case you had 10,000 ICN the whole year and bought in at ICO prices you invested $1,300 and received $500 in dividends.

The value in ICN is the potential amount of money on the platform that's where the value comes in. My Q2 2017 valuation for Iconomi with Augur being a basis for 50MM-75MM. My Q4 2017 projection is something in the range of Litecoin valuation. Litecoin is designed to be a digital currency and also a store of value. Iconomi provides the same store of value in its index because of the diversification of its holdings and potential for gains based on future large market players with real value not just speculation. If the debit card option is made available to all platform users with daily conversion limits it will provide instant liquidity. This is something financial investment companies in the traditional economy do not provide.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:35:58 PM

What you fucking pussy?

Your superior style of argumentation has totally convinced me not.

It's not about me. It's about about how the market (=read other humans) perceive the project and then based on that adjust their valuation and buy orders.

And if you want to most of your investment, you should be interested in that also.

-
Wolf-Dagger

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

What you fucking pussy?

Your superior style of argumentation has totally convinced me not.

It's not about me. It's about about how the market (=read other humans) perceive the project and then based on that adjust their valuation and buy orders.

And if you want to most of your investment, you should be interested in that also.

Nice try, but you cannot educate pork.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:57:05 PM

It is most stunning project at the moment which has real potential than all. It will be real deal which will be used and that will make it valuable on long term. I sold some other from my bags to buy at kraken more at these prices which are one time opportunity. I will say grab if you can this is time to do so.
I thing it is a great opportunity for those who beleive in ICONOMI to buy more ICN at cheaper price and those who have doubts,can sell and exit

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: