Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:04:24 PM

guys, sell now and buy back later cheaper, thats a short. make some btc. once weak hands sold off and whales having the coins the price will rise.

so just sell and lets do some profit trading. dont fud yourself and have a bad time. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 12:06:03 PM

little off topic Cheesy I'll tell you something,now MY Christmas Bag FULLY FILLED with LSK-BTC-XMR-FCT and now ICN( Im really happy I got LSK from 0.00022 and ICN from 0.00014),so i am ready for 2017 . Grin Grin

Prices are going to play for some time but eventually time will come..)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:09:06 PM

I want to see evidence that the invested funds in crypto and fiat still exist. Jani mentioned recently that they are in storage, so I want to see something that backs that up. Failure to prove that will result in me taking this down a different avenue. That's the root I'm looking at. If I invested $2500 into anything else and it went tits up in the space of 2 weeks, I'd want to know where I stood. I know it is high risk blah blah blah but come on! Wake up it looks like classic scam tactics. They are taking the discussion away from the only place they actually get called out. They lied about getting it on big exchanges and anyone who questions that is purported as some sleazy day trader looking to P&D. When people have invested thousands. The 'team' are out of their depth quite clearly. Great idea, decent community, truly awful team.

I assume you are just frustrated that your allowance money investment did not make 5x profit in the first few weeks.
DID YOU EVEN READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE??  that's the first page in this thread, you twat
If you would, you would see Collecting addresses paragraph with link for each currency's address.
You are so much full of shit..
HAVE YOU READ Whitepaper, FAQs?? you have a little thing called TIMELINE.
So tell us how did the team miss any schedule so far?

Classic scam tactics would be to promise you 5x or more.. or to give some ridiculous 100% deposit bonus in first hour..
If you would take your head out of your ass you would see that this is the most professional ICO conducted in the last years.
The team is more, much  more than any other team out there, with already proven and working fully legalized product and fiat to crypto payment gateway..
Or perhaps the escrow team is also a scam?

go back to school, kiddo

Edit: and before you, or any other crybaby starts to complain about the price - calculate it in $, not BTC. BTC is up more than 10% since ICO end

If anyone intends to call me a troll or call me out for the truths I've said, please abide by the following.

No need to write a thesis like Daparksi has. I switched off after half a paragraph.
Write something original
Leave personal insults out of it
Memes are for people who can't express themselves properly
Debate is healthy, as is democracy.

haha, if 2 paragraphs is a thesis for you, well.. not a good sigh for your brain
It kind of aligns with the big pile of BS you wrote.
Fact is that you don't refer to what was written because it is not easy to admit you are a small-brain allowance money "day trader"
Good luck to you in your next smart investment.
I will for sure be happy next year when we hit $5
And the year after, when we reach $10
And the year after...

I like you, you come across as knowledgeable most of the time. Plus you were doing so well until the personal insults appeared again. You're better than that. Nobody who is questioning ICONOMI is using personal insults. Only guys like yourself and dead birdz are. That tells you where the rational and considered argument is coming from. At least I know you're both British though. Only British call people twats as far as I can tell.

no, me no british. Not a native english speaker.
You are right - the post turn out to be a bit too personal. There is just so much BS around here, it gets under my skin sometimes.
And what you wrote was either BS or FUD..
Smiley
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:16:13 PM

I want to see evidence that the invested funds in crypto and fiat still exist. Jani mentioned recently that they are in storage, so I want to see something that backs that up. Failure to prove that will result in me taking this down a different avenue. That's the root I'm looking at. If I invested $2500 into anything else and it went tits up in the space of 2 weeks, I'd want to know where I stood. I know it is high risk blah blah blah but come on! Wake up it looks like classic scam tactics. They are taking the discussion away from the only place they actually get called out. They lied about getting it on big exchanges and anyone who questions that is purported as some sleazy day trader looking to P&D. When people have invested thousands. The 'team' are out of their depth quite clearly. Great idea, decent community, truly awful team.

I assume you are just frustrated that your allowance money investment did not make 5x profit in the first few weeks.
DID YOU EVEN READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE??  that's the first page in this thread, you twat
If you would, you would see Collecting addresses paragraph with link for each currency's address.

Classic scam tactics would be to promise you 5x or more.. or to give some ridiculous 100% deposit bonus in first hour..
If you would take your head out of your ass you would see that this is the most professional ICO conducted in the last years.
The team is more, much  more than any other team out there, with already proven and working fully legalized product and fiat to crypto payment gateway..

go back to school, kiddo

Edit: and before you, or any other crybaby starts to complain about the price - calculate it in $, not BTC. BTC is up more than 10% since ICO end

If anyone intends to call me a troll or call me out for the truths I've said, please abide by the following.

No need to write a thesis like Daparksi has. I switched off after half a paragraph.
Write something original

haha, if 2 paragraphs is a thesis for you, well.. not a good sigh for your brain
Fact is that you don't refer to what was written because it is not easy to admit you are a small-brain allowance money "day trader"
And the year after...

I like you, you come across as knowledgeable most of the time. Plus you were doing so well until the personal insults appeared again. You're better than that. Nobody who is questioning ICONOMI is using personal insults. Only guys like yourself and dead birdz are. That tells you where the rational and considered argument is coming from. At least I know you're both British though. Only British call people twats as far as I can tell.

Who pissed in your cornflakes you batty boi?

All you do is fucking FUD cause your lunch money didn't turn into a lambo......

so bitch, please go and have your period somewhere else......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wolf-Dagger

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:16:58 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

no, me no british. Not a native english speaker.
You are right - the post turn out to be a bit too personal. There is just so much BS around here, it gets under my skin sometimes.
And what you wrote was either BS or FUD..
Smiley

I understand, you're a passionate backer and you deserve respect for that fact. The project will need people like you if success is to be achieved. You have your opinion, I have mine - we are both adults and can agree to disagree. I honestly wish you nothing but good luck in your investment. Peace out.
Wolf-Dagger

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:20:25 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

Yeah there was that time I spent 2.5k on lunch. It was when I took your momma out to a buffet.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

People frustrated not getting their Lamborghini's Smiley  fill my buy orders and i buy 2 lambo's in 2017 i have patience and i trust this team.

I was sooooo happy that my order @ ฿0.000136 got filled tonight.
2017 is gonna be a ride to tha moon.

Yu are lucky, I ams till waiting for my order to be fiiled lol. I am hoping someone to dump again. Maybe many are encashing or converting to bitcoin as bitcoin price is high right now due to Trump winnings?

Open for Campaigns
Daparski

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:24:45 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

Yeah there was that time I spent 2.5k on lunch. It was when I took your momma out to a buffet.

now who is being a baby?
If you "spent" $2500 on Iconomi, and haven't read announcement page, FAQs and whitepaper, you are a school boy
If you had read that and still writing what you wrote - that makes you either a troll, a FUDder or simply not the sharpest pencil in town.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

We havent buy support, price will keep falling in time.

Be carefull, dont loose your money, more dump coming

Wolf-Dagger

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

now who is being a baby?
If you "spent" $2500 on Iconomi, and haven't read announcement page, FAQs and whitepaper, you are a school boy
If you had read that and still writing what you wrote - that makes you either a troll, a FUDder or simply not the sharpest pencil in town.

I have done all my due diligence in a thorough and comprehensive manner thank you very much for your concern. Plus there's only so much abuse someone can take. Read the names I've been called recently. No need to apologise once you have done that.
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:31:40 PM

People frustrated not getting their Lamborghini's Smiley  fill my buy orders and i buy 2 lambo's in 2017 i have patience and i trust this team.

I was sooooo happy that my order @ ฿0.000136 got filled tonight.
2017 is gonna be a ride to tha moon.

lol mine 13.8 and it got filled,,, got a few lower down,,, oh please dump your ICNS
Daparski

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5c0stl/announcement_of_periodic_ama/

Now everybody can ask whatever they want and get answers from the team. Hope it will lower the amount of BS here
Daparski

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

now who is being a baby?

I have done all my due diligence in a thorough and comprehensive manner thank you very much for your concern. Plus there's only so much abuse someone can take. Read the names I've been called recently. No need to apologise once you have done that.

I have done all my due diligence in a thorough and comprehensive manner
1. "I want to see evidence that the invested funds in crypto and fiat still exist..."
Official announcement page here - (1st page) you have all addresses you need.

2. "Wake up it looks like classic scam tactics..."
Communicating directly with the team - via email, reddit, btt, twitter, post updates on medium, and now you even got periodic AMA

3. "They lied about getting it on big exchanges..."
Yeaah, kraken is a small tiny exchange

4. "Great idea, decent community, truly awful team"
You are right about the first and second one. As for the last one (awful team):
https://www.cashila.com/
https://www.iconomi.net/

Working and regulated services for more than few years. The team had showed their faces all around, one of the best escrow you could ask for..

I have done all my due diligence in a thorough and comprehensive manner
If the above will again be too long for your brain to digest, here is a summarized version:
MUAHAHAHAHA
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 12:58:53 PM

Seems the fuds and dramas are yet keeping up but ICN devs doesn't take some action to settle things up,  the price is dying and yet big exchangers are not coming and i really think that its imposible for us to see that it will be added on big exchange since devs doesn't do anything about the dump and they let it happen, surely their are more dump coming as days past and i wouldn't gamble for this anymore, dumping starts for me at this moment,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

go back to school, kiddo

Write something original

And the year after...

My mum's dead you fucking cunt.

Fuck you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:00:09 PM

Statement from the Iconomi Team

Time is the only thing on this planet that is equally distributed among everyone on this planet. Regardless of age, sex, education, location etc. It can not be bought, sold or accumulated. 24h per person per day. No more. No less. In order to make the most out of your time, you need to focus.
There is less than 2 months till end end of Q4 2016. A deadline we set to launch ICONOMI.index and ICONOMI.performance funds. One will be coin traded, the other one will be different. A very tight deadline, but one we'll meet.
With that in mind, I'm announcing periodic AMA. Frequency is not yet known, but it could be bi-weekly (most likely) or monthly or even weekly if it's needed. That way we'll be able to answer all of your questions in a few hours to keep you updated.
I'll announce date/time of the first ICONOMI AMA (AUA - Ask Us Anything) later today.

Do yourself the favor and be patient, they are no witchers.

By the way, Trump is going to replace Obamacare with Iconomicare!!

And if you´re wondering where the dumps come from: Many people are jumping on the Bitcoin train because of the elections

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:45:33 PM

Statement from the Iconomi Team

Time is the only thing on this planet that is equally distributed among everyone on this planet. Regardless of age, sex, education, location etc. It can not be bought, sold or accumulated. 24h per person per day. No more. No less. In order to make the most out of your time, you need to focus.
There is less than 2 months till end end of Q4 2016. A deadline we set to launch ICONOMI.index and ICONOMI.performance funds. One will be coin traded, the other one will be different. A very tight deadline, but one we'll meet.
With that in mind, I'm announcing periodic AMA. Frequency is not yet known, but it could be bi-weekly (most likely) or monthly or even weekly if it's needed. That way we'll be able to answer all of your questions in a few hours to keep you updated.
I'll announce date/time of the first ICONOMI AMA (AUA - Ask Us Anything) later today.

Do yourself the favor and be patient, they are no witchers.

By the way, Trump is going to replace Obamacare with Iconomicare!!

And if you´re wondering where the dumps come from: Many people are jumping on the Bitcoin train because of the elections

Trump will definitely replace Obamacare with Iconomicare. You ask why? Where does Meliana Trump come from? Right, Slovenia. Where does Iconomi come from? Right, Slovenia.

That's no coincidence. Cheesy

ICN to the moon Cheesy

Dump all your ICN, i want to buy more cheap coins.

soleiro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

I want to buy more on Kraken. But this verification is a pain in the a**. I had up to tier 2. Now they say I need tier 3.  But on their site they don't mention anything with ID Verification for Swiss residents.  So it might take some days..hope the price will stay low or go down until then. 2017 will be bright for Iconomi ICN owners.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

Only 16btc in buy support until 10k

be carefull to dont loose your money, the dump its happening

soleiro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:27:55 PM

Yes, dump might happen..nothing to worry about... wouldn't bother me. I don't touch my ICN on the Iconomi site anyway...will invest in Index and Performance when they are out.... I just want to buy more with EURO....and if I can get them cheap...thanks. The pump will than even be higher when Iconomi starts to deliver... It's just unbelievable how some "investors" think. Few days ago hyping..Lambo here...Lambo there....and now getting scared only because a little dump (which is mainly based on BTC rise) and selling below ICO. That won't give you even a FIAT Panda.  You invest in a ICO and sell now below ICO? You must just be stupid.
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: