Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Anyone here used Liqui.io to buy and withdraw ICNs ?? I was able to buy some and when I withdraw , It says that I should confirm from my email while I didn't receive anything there (yes I checked the spam folder) ... Is it going to be stuck on "PENDING" ?

I got a same problem few days ago. Try contact support to solve this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:45:16 AM

going to be pretty interesting Wink

nooo, I will be offline
dammit
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 10:48:02 AM

Kraken ICN looks much better today than yesterday Wink
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:54:15 AM

What do you have exactly when you buy ICN?
When we buy ether for example, it's offering access to the whole ethereum eco system... dapps, tokens etc. You need to have ether to transact in the ethereum echo system.
What is the purpose exactly of the ICN Cryptocurrency? What is the use of it?

It's all in the the whitepaper & FAQs: https://ico.iconomi.net/faq

I hope this infographics helps people who don't bother reading the whitepaper or FAQs Smiley

Here's how to do it so people can actually understand you Cheesy

Infographics are awesome. This should be tweeted everywhere.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:08:42 AM

What do you have exactly when you buy ICN?
When we buy ether for example, it's offering access to the whole ethereum eco system... dapps, tokens etc. You need to have ether to transact in the ethereum echo system.
What is the purpose exactly of the ICN Cryptocurrency? What is the use of it?

It's all in the the whitepaper & FAQs: https://ico.iconomi.net/faq

I hope this infographics helps people who don't bother reading the whitepaper or FAQs Smiley

Here's how to do it so people can actually understand you Cheesy

Infographics are awesome. This should be tweeted everywhere.

Let's start then.... Wink
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:12:45 AM

nooo, I will be offline
dammit

No worries, I'll be there to ask them all the difficult questions.
Daparski

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:17:55 AM

nooo, I will be offline
dammit

you want to start over again?
Smiley
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:18:38 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 11:31:55 AM by MalReynolds

Still, meeting someone in person is not the same as reading about what he achieved.

True.  I have been burned in the past for large sums by going with only what I read about a crypto person, and I have taken a risk in doing so again here.  But I believe in Jani and his team, their record is impressive.  

Would I be happier if ICN had a little pop at launch and permanently stayed above ICO price?  Of course.  And I am disappointed that has not happened.  But everybody's sense of time is so skewed in the crypto world.  We are less than three weeks from ICN distribution and it is not reasonable to expect huge progress on the actual platform yet.  I am patient.

I have broken the number one rule of investing by putting all my available crypto resources on one trade here.  Why?  I am too much of a poker player, I like that thrill of being "all-in".  Plus, I am not a rich man in real life.  I have a job and not enough saved for retirement.  My investment in ICN is a huge amount of money, but it is the culmination of two years of crypto trading starting from a much smaller sum that I could afford to lose.  My finances in real life are completely seperate (and much less dramatic) that my crypto investments.  My goal is to get in on a BTC / ETH level of pop and then pull it all out and retire.  (Or maybe leave it in and live off ICONOMI dividends?  We'll see...) I believe ICONOMI can get me where I want to go, but it will take time.  More time than 16 days.  And with a few dips between here and there.  

I love infographics and I love yours.  But just so you know, I will be wearing shorts and a Hawaiian shirt when this time comes...                                            
weirdgod

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:22:05 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 01:20:37 PM by weirdgod

UPDATE

We will be doing regular, periodic AMA sessions (probably in bi-weekly format).

JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT AMA (Ask Me Anything - Ask Us Anything)
which will be held on Reddit
Tuesday, 15th November  -  7 am PST / 10am EST / 3pm UTC-GMT / 4pm CET

Read more on https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5c0stl/announcement_of_periodic_ama/.

Daparski

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:30:46 AM

Still, meeting someone in person is not the same as reading about what he achieved.

True.  I have been burned in the past for large sums by going with only what I read about a crypto person, and I have taken a risk in doing so again here.  But I believe in Jani and his team, their record is impressive.  

Would I be happier if ICN had a little pop at launch and permanently stayed above ICO price?  Of course.  And I am disappointed that has not happened.  But everybody's sense of time is so skewed in the crypto world.  We are less than three weeks from ICN distribution and it is not reasonable to expect huge progress on the actual platform yet.  I am patient.

I have broken the number one rule of investing by putting all my available crypto resources on one trade here.  Why?  I am too much of a poker player, I like that thrill of being "all-in".  Plus, I am not a rich man in real life.  I have a job and not enough saved for retirement.  My investment in ICN is a huge amount of money, but it is the culmination of two years of crypto trading starting from a much smaller sum that I could afford to lose.  My finances in real life are completely seperate (and much less dramatic) that my crypto investments.  My goal is to get in on a BTC / ETH level of pop and then pull it all out and retire.  I believe ICONOMI can do that, but it will take time.  More time than 16 days.  And with a few dips between here and there.                                                                        

same same here, just in smaller amount. I am not such a experienced or long time trader, but I also broke my rule by putting all eggs in one basket.
The same goes for the all-in - I barely do it in poker games, but I have done it with Iconomi.
Once we get to $12-15$ I will retire as well. No more day-job
until then
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:38:02 AM

I have broken the number one rule of investing by putting all my available crypto resources on one trade here.  Why?  I am too much of a poker player, I like that thrill of being "all-in".  Plus, I am not a rich man in real life.  I have a job and not enough saved for retirement.  My investment in ICN is a huge amount of money, but it is the culmination of two years of crypto trading starting from a much smaller sum that I could afford to lose.  My finances in real life are completely seperate (and much less dramatic) that my crypto investments.  My goal is to get in on a BTC / ETH level of pop and then pull it all out and retire.  I believe ICONOMI can do that, but it will take time.  More time than 16 days.  And with a few dips between here and there.                                                                        

same same here, just in smaller amount. I am not such a experienced or long time trader, but I also broke my rule by putting all eggs in one basket.
The same goes for the all-in - I barely do it in poker games, but I have done it with Iconomi.
Once we get to $12-15$ I will retire as well. No more day-job
until then

have more conservative wish, somewhere around 3-5 $ Wink
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:42:09 AM

Congratulations to iconomi they have started.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:50:12 AM

I have broken the number one rule of investing by putting all my available crypto resources on one trade here.  Why?  I am too much of a poker player, I like that thrill of being "all-in".  Plus, I am not a rich man in real life.  I have a job and not enough saved for retirement.  My investment in ICN is a huge amount of money, but it is the culmination of two years of crypto trading starting from a much smaller sum that I could afford to lose.  My finances in real life are completely seperate (and much less dramatic) that my crypto investments.  My goal is to get in on a BTC / ETH level of pop and then pull it all out and retire.  (Or maybe leave it in and live off ICONOMI dividends?  We'll see...) I believe ICONOMI can get me where I want to go, but it will take time.  More time than 16 days.  And with a few dips between here and there.  

I love infographics and I love yours.  But just so you know, I will be wearing shorts and a Hawaiian shirt when this time comes...                                            

I too had invested in some spams ( smaller amounts than you). But my case was different. I had earned about X2 of my investment in less than 4 months before the website hot down.

For me too, the crypto world and real world are very different. I have not invested a single penny of from my Fiat.
All I invest is I earned online through freelancing jobs, and from ROI from scams like Hashocean before they ran away.

If I had taken out that crypto to Fiat, I would have been left with nothing now. I live in India. In India, recently, to remove black money, the use of ₹500, 1000 notes ( equivalent to approx $8 and $16) has been banned. India would offer new notes in the coming days in exchange of that old notes.
If I had converted crypto to Fiat, maybe it would be detected as black money, for such big amounts of money compared to my monthly income in real world.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:55:58 AM

This is a great infographic and I encourage you to improve it.  

I suggest a pile of gold coins behind the guy in the chair.  Put your phrase "The more ICN you hold" over this pile of coins, and put the phrase "the more weekly ETH dividends you receive" under the conveyor belt.

Maybe put a ICN / BTC chart behind the gold coins with an upward zig-zag arrow?  Maybe with a question mark?  Showing that the ICN you hold could become more valuable with time?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:58:27 AM

Hawaiian shirt and sipping a coconut juice is definitely a picture of a man enjoying life.

UPDATE

We will be doing regular, periodic AMA sessions (probably in bi-weekly format).

JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT AMA (Ask Me Anything - Ask Us Anything)
which will be held on Reddit
Tuesday, 15th November  -  7 am PST / 10am EST / 3pm UTC / 4pm CET-GMT

Read more on https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5c0stl/announcement_of_periodic_ama/.

I will also be there.  learning and maybe trolling around  and post some questions like "what did god do to the dinosaurs?"

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:05:15 PM

like: why there is no pump in this shitcoin?

go home kid
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 12:05:27 PM

can someone dump few icn under 157-156 on Kraken plz? Smiley ( any crybaby left ? )
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

If I had taken out that crypto to Fiat, I would have been left with nothing now. I live in India. In India, recently, to remove black money, the use of ₹500, 1000 notes ( equivalent to approx $8 and $16) has been banned. India would offer new notes in the coming days in exchange of that old notes.
If I had converted crypto to Fiat, maybe it would be detected as black money, for such big amounts of money compared to my monthly income in real world.

Good luck to you on your crypto investments.

I too am very interested in keeping large sums on the blockchain instead of fiat or banks.  The world is changing and the little guy is getting screwed.  All central banks have pushed interest rates to zero to make people spend more money and encourage consumption / growth in the economy.  This has destroyed people's savings as individuals and has destroyed capitalism as a business model in Europe and North America.  Now the central banks are interested in NEGATIVE interest rates because raising interest rates  now would drive national budgets into bankruptcy.  Negative interest rates are stealth taxes by central banks that national governments don't have the guts to  implement themselves.  In order for central banks to start doing negative interest rates, first they have to destroy cash as an alternate safe haven for the little guys to place their savings.  This is why all the large denomination bills in all countries are under attack.  In the US there are serious proposals to get rid of the $100 and $50 bills.  I believe this would have happened in the first year of a Clinton presidency and why I am THRILLED that Trump won - even if he is crazy.

I recommend that everybody read http://zerohedge.com daily to understand this stuff - it is really quite scary and getting worse.

You can start with this article, which everybody should read:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-09/american-uprising
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:16:03 PM

can someone dump few icn under 157-156 on Kraken plz? Smiley ( any crybaby left ? )

Dont wait someone dump icn them
you can buy instant at kraken, I think that the price of ICN is very cheap now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Good luck to you on your crypto investments.

I too am very interested in keeping large sums on the blockchain instead of fiat or banks.  The world is changing and the little guy is getting screwed.  All central banks have pushed interest rates to zero to make people spend more money and encourage consumption / growth in the economy.  This has destroyed people's savings and destroyed capitalism in Europe and North America.  Now the central banks are interested in NEGATIVE interest rates because raising interest rates  now would drive national budgets into bankruptcy.  Negative interest rates are stealth taxes by central banks that national governments don't have the guts to  implement themselves.  In order for central banks to start doing negative interest rates, first they have to destroy cash as an alternate safe haven for the little guys to place their savings.  This is why all the large denomination bills in all countries are under attack.  In the US there are serious proposals to get rid of the $100 and $50 bills.  I believe this would have happened in the first year of a Clinton presidency and why I am THRILLED that Trump won - even if he is crazy.

I recommend that everybody read http://zerohedge.com daily to understand this stuff - it is really quite scary and getting worse.

You can start with this article, which everybody should read:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-09/american-uprising

Meanwhile in Poland our central bank is going to emit the highest denomination note: 500 zloty bill. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: