Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253589 times)
BlockChainr

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:39:54 PM

Devs are not motivated to reach to Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex to list ICN because they're afraid it will pump & dump too soon, before their 6-months lockup period is over.

Putting blame on exchanges is just way of forcing that same 6-month lockup period on us investors, in a quiet & indirect manner.

Also, that 6-month lockup period, is just the minimum they want to hold ICN off the large exchanges... they've got plenty of reserves ($10.5m to be exact), so they have no problem waiting, unless they're pressured with legal action by the community to stop hiding behind NDAs.

LOL. I think you are not familiar on what ICN really plans for the project. They are not afraid for the ICN price pump and dump because it is just happening right now, See for yourself on kraken. ICN devs are not focus on the exchange because that is not the essence of ICONOMI, But i will gave you a few heads up. They are planning to release their own trading platform so that the ICN investors can sell directly their ICN shares on the Iconomi site. Don't focus on exchanged, just wait for the dividends if you really want to enjoy the benefits of iconomi.

I don't care about their own trading platform. I'm suggesting legal action against Cashila because they raised $10.5 million based mainly on their promise that ICN will be listed on top exchanges, but now that ICO is over, they're hiding behind NDAs, instead of being proactive to list ICN on top exchanges like they promised during ICO.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:44:41 PM

Those two big buy walls on Kraken have moved above 200K. Looks like the race is about to start soon

Every second day, we hear buy wall has reached --  , now the price will rise to the moon.

And icn / btc rate isn't affected much after that.

The real pump would happen when it's trade volume increases. With such a low daily trading volume, each trade is affecting the price of icn.
Hopefully, when dividends come, icn volume will increase. Eventually many more exchanges would list icn. Then we can see the real journey of icn to moon.

Actually the buy wall was @150K for quite a long time.
I don't think that first dividends will be attractive, besides the fact that dividends were actually paid.
ICN price will be determined by the quality of the product, and not by daily trading volume. The trading volume is just another symptom.

I think any kind of dividends (unless they are completely negligible) would be huge news. It would mean the company is working and growing and the market will price in any future grow and potential like it happens with stock companies. The problem right now is that the crypto scene or bubble seems to have popped for now, BTC pumped and many alts lost almost 100% in value. Now BTC is dumping and the bleeding continues...so not sure what's going on.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:47:04 PM

Or comparing it to a guy that goes to the gym:
All polo cry babies are like the dudes that just want to pump their arms fast for the summer time. They achieve that by filling the arm with liquids and not with muscle tissue.
On the other hand we have this guy that wants to have a strong and balanced body, and for that he needs to work hard over long period of time.
Sure that after 2 months he won't have the big arms like the first one, but guess who will kick ass after 1-2 years?

The largest trading volume of top 10 cryptos by MarketCap is on Poloniex, not Kraken (Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Maid, Augur, Steem, Nem...)

Are you suggesting these are all pump & dump shitcoins?
Not at all. The purpose of those app tokens is not to bring fiat investors into crypto. For them it is essential to be traded on a crypto-only exchange, since their target audience is crypto users.
Like I wrote, Iconomi has quite the opposite approach - bring the fiat investors into crypto. How many of these potential fiat investors are going to buy ICN, if it would be listed on polo and not Kraken?
Most of them don't know, and don't want to know how to buy or use bitcoin.

As for all these privacy-oriented coins - you'd be surprised how minor and insignificant the privacy niche is outside crypto community.
For 99% of people out there, the level of privacy that bitcoin provides is more than enough.
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Those two big buy walls on Kraken have moved above 200K. Looks like the race is about to start soon

Every second day, we hear buy wall has reached --  , now the price will rise to the moon.

The real pump would happen when it's trade volume increases. With such a low daily trading volume, each trade is affecting the price of icn.
Hopefully, when dividends come, icn volume will increase. Eventually many more exchanges would list icn. Then we can see the real journey of icn to moon.

I don't think that first dividends will be attractive, besides the fact that dividends were actually paid.
ICN price will be determined by the quality of the product, and not by daily trading volume. The trading volume is just another symptom.

I think any kind of dividends (unless they are completely negligible) would be huge news. It would mean the company is working and growing and the market will price in any future grow and potential like it happens with stock companies. The problem right now is that the crypto scene or bubble seems to have popped for now, BTC pumped and many alts lost almost 100% in value. Now BTC is dumping and the bleeding continues...so not sure what's going on.

BTC ride won't stop anytime soon
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:49:40 PM

Devs are not motivated to reach to Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex to list ICN because they're afraid it will pump & dump too soon, before their 6-months lockup period is over.

Putting blame on exchanges is just way of forcing that same 6-month lockup period on us investors, in a quiet & indirect manner.

Also, that 6-month lockup period, is just the minimum they want to hold ICN off the large exchanges... they've got plenty of reserves ($10.5m to be exact), so they have no problem waiting, unless they're pressured with legal action by the community to stop hiding behind NDAs.

LOL. I think you are not familiar on what ICN really plans for the project. They are not afraid for the ICN price pump and dump because it is just happening right now, See for yourself on kraken. ICN devs are not focus on the exchange because that is not the essence of ICONOMI, But i will gave you a few heads up. They are planning to release their own trading platform so that the ICN investors can sell directly their ICN shares on the Iconomi site. Don't focus on exchanged, just wait for the dividends if you really want to enjoy the benefits of iconomi.

I don't care about their own trading platform. I'm suggesting legal action against Cashila because they raised $10.5 million based mainly on their promise that ICN will be listed on top exchanges, but now that ICO is over, they're hiding behind NDAs, instead of being proactive to list ICN on top exchanges like they promised during ICO.

Yo Princess,

so you think the threat of "legal action" is going to make ICONOMI go, "Shit mate, this mofo's fucking serious, we better get that fucking bitch listed on Poloniex ASAP else we're gonna get fraped by lawyers.......

Mate!!!

FOOKING HELL!!!

I really wish I could fucking bitch slap you right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:51:14 PM

LOL
You are deferentially going to the podium!
Wait, I have an idea for you - why don't you conduct an ICO to collect money for those legal actions of yours. Who knows, maybe Iconomi will participate in it.
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:56:03 PM

Yo Princess,

so you think the threat of "legal action" is going to make ICONOMI go, "Shit mate, this mofo's fucking serious, we better get that fucking bitch listed on Poloniex ASAP else we're gonna get fraped by lawyers.......

Mate!!!

FOOKING HELL!!!

I really wish I could fucking bitch slap you right now.

The amount of uuum, mental challenge some folks have..

Also this:
I don't care about their own trading platform

So why the fuck did you invest into this trading platform?
Did you also buy zcash, just cuz you don't care about privacy?
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:59:29 PM

All polo cry babies are like the dudes that just want to pump their arms fast for the summer time. They achieve that by filling the arm with liquids and not with muscle tissue.
On the other hand we have this guy that wants to have a strong and balanced body, and for that he needs to work hard over long period of time.
Sure that after 2 months he won't have the big arms like the first one, but guess who will kick ass after 1-2 years?

The largest trading volume of top 10 cryptos by MarketCap is on Poloniex, not Kraken (Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Maid, Augur, Steem, Nem...)

Not at all. The purpose of those app tokens is not to bring fiat investors into crypto. For them it is essential to be traded on a crypto-only exchange, since their target audience is crypto users.
Like I wrote, Iconomi has quite the opposite approach - bring the fiat investors into crypto. How many of these potential fiat investors are going to buy ICN, if it would be listed on polo and not Kraken?

As for all these privacy-oriented coins - you'd be surprised how minor and insignificant the privacy niche is outside crypto community.
For 99% of people out there, the level of privacy that bitcoin provides is more than enough.

FIAT investors on Kraken need to buy BTC or ETH first, and then ICN, so if Polo listed USDT/ICN, ETH/ICN or BTC/ICN, then there wouldn't be too much difference. Either way you need a crypto first, and then you can buy ICN. The only difference is that, Polo users cannot deposit USD directly indeed, which may be convenient for some of them, but the cost is losing privacy for Kraken's KYC.
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

FIAT investors on Kraken need to buy BTC or ETH first, and then ICN, so if Polo listed USDT/ICN, ETH/ICN or BTC/ICN, then there wouldn't be too much difference. Either way you need a crypto first, and then you can buy ICN. The only difference is that, Polo users cannot deposit USD directly indeed, which may be convenient for some of them, but the cost is losing privacy for Kraken's KYC.

Exactly, polo is crypto only exchange. I don't see them adding fiat deposits anytime soon. Fiat investors can deposit fiat into kraken directly. I just want them to add usd and euro to ICN pairs
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:04:51 PM

You wouldn't know the truth even if it kicked you fucking hard in the head.

I'm not going to waste my time on idiots like you.

Have fun being a future Darwin Awards Nominee......

To be quite honest, i am surprised you have survived this far.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BlockChainr

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:07:29 PM

LOL
Wait, I have an idea for you - why don't you conduct an ICO to collect money for those legal actions of yours. Who knows, maybe Iconomi will participate in it.

Given the amount of money raised by Cashila, attorneys can represent investors on contingency basis, in return of a certain percentage from the awarded amount.
Cashila could be liable for more than just the raised $10.5m funds if you take into account the missed gains suffered by investors while Cashila Devs are indirectly forcing their 6-months lockup period on investors.
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:16:10 PM

LOL

Given the amount of money raised by Cashila, attorneys can represent investors on contingency basis, in return of a certain percentage from the awarded amount.
Cashila could be liable for more than just the raised $10.5m funds if you take into account the missed gains suffered by investors while Cashila Devs are indirectly forcing their 6-months lockup period on investors.

Like I said - You are deferentially going to the podium for that one. I am afraid that this podium will need to be upgraded, it starts to be crowded there.

Since I don't have anything better to do right now, I will engage.
So what you are saying is that Iconomi team had ACTIVELY prevented polo from listing ICN, right? And that you, or your imaginary lawyer can prove it?
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

I agree that first dividends would not be much attractive.
I'm sure Iconomi would make good profits from performance fund investment before dividends are paid up.
But they are not gonna pay back all the profits. We only a share of profits (expected around 20%)
Also, they told that they are going to pay dividends from realised profits. Lisk price has gone very down since the ico, it would have done effect on dividends.

Yes, icn price is determined by quality of product. But a pump of price could only be said a real pump when the trading volume is high.
BlockChainr

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:52:55 PM

LOL

Like I said - You are deferentially going to the podium for that one. I am afraid that this podium will need to be upgraded, it starts to be crowded there.

So what you are saying is that Iconomi team had ACTIVELY prevented polo from listing ICN, right? And that you, or your imaginary lawyer can prove it?
They FALSELY ADVERTISED that "ICN to be listed on several major exchanges" on ICO site: https://ico.iconomi.net/faq
By not being proactive in listing ICN on SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges, they're proving that they lured investors during ICO period with false promises, hence legal action is required to recover damages for lost profits & loss of opportunity, suffered by investors.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:55:50 PM

They FALSELY ADVERTISED that "ICN to be listed on several major exchanges" on ICO site: https://ico.iconomi.net/faq
By not being proactive in listing ICN on SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges, they're proving that they lured investors during ICO period with false promises, hence legal action is required to recover investors damages.

read again, it's "expect" - but nice try bullshitting Smiley

BlockChainr

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:02:00 PM

Exactly, they raised $10.5m from investors based on false "EXPECTATIONS".

Until they list ICN on several major exchanges, there could be serious Legal Ramifications.
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

By not being proactive in listing ICN on SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges, they're proving that they lured investors during ICO period with false promises, hence legal action is required to recover investors damages.

read again, it's "expect" - but nice try bullshitting Smiley

Yes, and you know what... it's because the Exchanges decide if they add a Token/Coin.

@blockchainr So fuc*n bitch around at the  poloniex trollbox and not here

To da Moon
BlockChainr

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:07:30 PM

@blockchainr So fuc*n bitch around at the  poloniex trollbox and not here

What? You're mistaking me for someone else... I never hang out on Trollboxes, nor I have the time for it.
I'm not trolling here. I'm simply speaking for the vast silent majority of investors who invested because Devs made clear promises that ICN will "be listed on several major exchanges."
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:11:43 PM

@blockchainr So fuc*n bitch around at the  poloniex trollbox and not here

What? You're mistaking me for someone else... I never hang out on Trollboxes, nor I have the time for it.

Why don't we give it some time for the Fund Platform to even get started and then let's see if no other big exchange hops on the ICN train

To da Moon
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:12:00 PM

LOL

By not being proactive in listing ICN on SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges, they're proving that they lured investors during ICO period with false promises, hence legal action is required to recover damages for lost profits & loss of opportunity, suffered by investors.

hmm. you convinced me. You actually have a point. Expect several exchanges...  and all that time I thought it is just one major exchange.
I think you should go and start that ICO to fund your lawsuit. I am sure Iconomi will participate in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: