Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:12:13 PM

@blockchainr So fuc*n bitch around at the  poloniex trollbox and not here

What? You're mistaking me for someone else... I never hang out on Trollboxes, nor I have the time for it.

This thread is the Iconomi trollbox for now

I wonder if they will implement a trollbox on OFM platform, so we can move our trolling activity there

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:13:19 PM

What? You're mistaking me for someone else... I never hang out on Trollboxes, nor I have the time for it.

Why don't we give it some time for the Fund Platform to even get started and then let's see if no other big exchange hops on the ICN train

Because we are small little boys that want fast 5X on our allowance money.
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

This thread is the Iconomi trollbox for now

I wonder if they will implement a trollbox on OFM platform, so we can move our trolling activity there

haha, I hope they will finally announce that official communications will be conducted on twitter, slack  and reddit only.

I think few more guys on that podium will do the job.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:16:47 PM

Devs are not motivated to reach to Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex to list ICN because they're afraid it will pump & dump too soon, before their 6-months lockup period is over.

Putting blame on exchanges is just way of forcing that same 6-month lockup period on us investors, in a quiet & indirect manner.

Also, that 6-month lockup period, is just the minimum they want to hold ICN off the large exchanges... they've got plenty of reserves ($10.5m to be exact), so they have no problem waiting, unless they're pressured with legal action by the community to stop hiding behind NDAs.

LOL. I think you are not familiar on what ICN really plans for the project. They are not afraid for the ICN price pump and dump because it is just happening right now, See for yourself on kraken. ICN devs are not focus on the exchange because that is not the essence of ICONOMI, But i will gave you a few heads up. They are planning to release their own trading platform so that the ICN investors can sell directly their ICN shares on the Iconomi site. Don't focus on exchanged, just wait for the dividends if you really want to enjoy the benefits of iconomi.

I don't care about their own trading platform. I'm suggesting legal action against Cashila because they raised $10.5 million based mainly on their promise that ICN will be listed on top exchanges, but now that ICO is over, they're hiding behind NDAs, instead of being proactive to list ICN on top exchanges like they promised during ICO.

LOL
You are deferentially going to the podium!
Wait, I have an idea for you - why don't you conduct an ICO to collect money for those legal actions of yours. Who knows, maybe Iconomi will participate in it.

I have been listening to this NDA claim by ICONOMI team but is there any proof that they really approach these exchanges, most coins listed with know hassle on Bittrex what is stopping ICONOMI, or is there a shady deal reached with Kraken that we don't know
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:25:29 PM

How does it work to get a coin listed on iconomi? What are the guidelines?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

Those two big buy walls on Kraken have moved above 200K. Looks like the race is about to start soon

Every second day, we hear buy wall has reached --  , now the price will rise to the moon.

And icn / btc rate isn't affected much after that.

The real pump would happen when it's trade volume increases. With such a low daily trading volume, each trade is affecting the price of icn.
Hopefully, when dividends come, icn volume will increase. Eventually many more exchanges would list icn. Then we can see the real journey of icn to moon.

But for a decent trading volume you need to be on a decent trading exchange. Kraken is not one of them, the new ICONOMI exchange will alos not be one of them, just because you cannot force people to come to these exchanges ... you need to go where the traders are, not the way around.
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:26:22 PM

Devs are not motivated to reach to Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex to list ICN because they're afraid it will pump & dump too soon, before their 6-months lockup period is over.

Putting blame on exchanges is just way of forcing that same 6-month lockup period on us investors, in a quiet & indirect manner.

Also, that 6-month lockup period, is just the minimum they want to hold ICN off the large exchanges... they've got plenty of reserves ($10.5m to be exact), so they have no problem waiting, unless they're pressured with legal action by the community to stop hiding behind NDAs.

LOL. I think you are not familiar on what ICN really plans for the project. They are not afraid for the ICN price pump and dump because it is just happening right now, See for yourself on kraken. ICN devs are not focus on the exchange because that is not the essence of ICONOMI, But i will gave you a few heads up. They are planning to release their own trading platform so that the ICN investors can sell directly their ICN shares on the Iconomi site. Don't focus on exchanged, just wait for the dividends if you really want to enjoy the benefits of iconomi.

I don't care about their own trading platform. I'm suggesting legal action against Cashila because they raised $10.5 million based mainly on their promise that ICN will be listed on top exchanges, but now that ICO is over, they're hiding behind NDAs, instead of being proactive to list ICN on top exchanges like they promised during ICO.

LOL
Wait, I have an idea for you - why don't you conduct an ICO to collect money for those legal actions of yours. Who knows, maybe Iconomi will participate in it.

Given the amount of money raised by Cashila, attorneys can represent investors on contingency basis, in return of a certain percentage from the awarded amount.
Cashila could be liable for more than just the raised $10.5m funds if you take into account the missed gains suffered by investors while Cashila Devs are indirectly forcing their 6-months lockup period on investors.

Like I said - You are deferentially going to the podium for that one. I am afraid that this podium will need to be upgraded, it starts to be crowded there.

Since I don't have anything better to do right now, I will engage.
So what you are saying is that Iconomi team had ACTIVELY prevented polo from listing ICN, right? And that you, or your imaginary lawyer can prove it?
They FALSELY ADVERTISED that "ICN to be listed on several major exchanges" on ICO site: https://ico.iconomi.net/faq
By not being proactive in listing ICN on SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges, they're proving that they lured investors during ICO period with false promises, hence legal action is required to recover damages for lost profits & loss of opportunity, suffered by investors.

hmm. you convinced me. You actually have a point. Expect several exchanges...  and all that time I thought it is just one major exchange.
I think you should go and start that ICO to fund your lawsuit. I am sure Iconomi will participate in it.

As I said, attorneys can represent investors on contingency basis, in return of a certain percentage from the awarded amount... even 0.5% of that $10.5m ($50K) is enough to motivate any reputable law firm to start a Class Action.
Devs should get off their asses and start being proactive at working vigorously on any technical or legal challenges that are preventing ICN from being listed on those "SEVERAL MAJOR exchanges" that they promised, instead of spitting childish answers like this:

its time to buy more ICN tokens... i know i will!! Wink

[–]investmox -1 points an hour ago
1 more question. Does ICONOMI have any intentions to get ICN Token on more bigger exchanges?
permalinkembed
[–]icojaka 2 points 48 minutes ago
Yes, as of now I publicly allow any exchange that wants to list ICN that it can. OK. I did it. Now its up to exchanges to list us. Want to know whether they will? Ask them.

Where did he wrote this?? Proof or stop fudding!!

scroll to the bottom of the page

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5ga1oh/do_i_need_to_move_my_icn_to_an_ethereum_wallet_to/

Changed my answer on reddit to a more polite version Smiley
petricag

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:30:43 PM

You don't get it man. This is why these guys (all of them in the crypto world) are gathering money via ICO and not going to the bank to get a loan ... because after they get the money you can't actually do anything to them. If now the team will announce that they are leaving to Bahamas for a 10.5 mil$ vacation no one will actually be able to do anything to them. To me is clear that this ICO model is clearly a scheme for true believers ... if you start to actually think and not just blindly believe ... you are fucked. Clearly the last "investment" in the crypto world. Just hope they will be decent enough to first pump this shit to a 5x at least before starting to "disappear" in the crypto anonymity.
petricag

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:34:55 PM

LOL

Given the amount of money raised by Cashila, attorneys can represent investors on contingency basis, in return of a certain percentage from the awarded amount.
Cashila could be liable for more than just the raised $10.5m funds if you take into account the missed gains suffered by investors while Cashila Devs are indirectly forcing their 6-months lockup period on investors.

Like I said - You are deferentially going to the podium for that one. I am afraid that this podium will need to be upgraded, it starts to be crowded there.

Since I don't have anything better to do right now, I will engage.
So what you are saying is that Iconomi team had ACTIVELY prevented polo from listing ICN, right? And that you, or your imaginary lawyer can prove it?

ICONOMI team came to the people with the NDA bullshit ... so obviously they actively prevented the token on polo. Or did they signed the NDA passively ? They could've just say from the beginning ... guys, ICN will not be on Polo because these guys asked us to sign some shady NDAs and we did not agree as we are not a scam and want to be totally transparent to our investors. Very simple ... then you could come to us and say ... hey ... nothing we can do, its the exchange's decision. Now its a bit late to sell that shit to people.   Well ... actually its not that hard to sell .. most are fucking retards, true believers ... Its like trying to convince a christian that there is no god ...
petricag

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

I have been listening to this NDA claim by ICONOMI team but is there any proof that they really approach these exchanges, most coins listed with know hassle on Bittrex what is stopping ICONOMI, or is there a shady deal reached with Kraken that we don't know

At least on Bittrex ... from those 10.5 mil $ they could've speared 3 BTC just to have ICN there ... just to make me STFU ...
But no .. .they must be very hungry for those money that they cannot spare 3 BTC ... I am fucking them here every night for weeks ... still no reaction in the correct direction, even if it would be so easy ... I truly think they enjoy this.
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:42:09 PM

ICONOMI team,
I didn't post about exegeses until now, but please be transparent and answer to yours community. Did you have NDA with major exegeses or not?
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:45:28 PM

Those two big buy walls on Kraken have moved above 200K. Looks like the race is about to start soon

Every second day, we hear buy wall has reached --  , now the price will rise to the moon.

And icn / btc rate isn't affected much after that.

The real pump would happen when it's trade volume increases. With such a low daily trading volume, each trade is affecting the price of icn.
Hopefully, when dividends come, icn volume will increase. Eventually many more exchanges would list icn. Then we can see the real journey of icn to moon.

But for a decent trading volume you need to be on a decent trading exchange. Kraken is not one of them, the new ICONOMI exchange will alos not be one of them, just because you cannot force people to come to these exchanges ... you need to go where the traders are, not the way around.

I think the KYC on kraken is preventing investors from laying their hands on the tokens and I don't think people trust Liqui and also the volume is quite low
LeonardoDaVinci

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:50:54 PM

If their legal team isn't busy working on listing ICN on exchanges, they'll sure be busy soon explaining why they promised multiple large exchanges during ICO.
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:50:58 PM

You don't get it man. This is why these guys (all of them in the crypto world) are gathering money via ICO and not going to the bank to get a loan ... because after they get the money you can't actually do anything to them. If now the team will announce that they are leaving to Bahamas for a 10.5 mil$ vacation no one will actually be able to do anything to them. To me is clear that this ICO model is clearly a scheme for true believers ... if you start to actually think and not just blindly believe ... you are fucked. Clearly the last "investment" in the crypto world. Just hope they will be decent enough to first pump this shit to a 5x at least before starting to "disappear" in the crypto anonymity.

By the way about the Bahamas. Look here. The Iconomi team has a rest in Thailand on our money right now. Therefore we see so few news, they have no time to work they hang out.  Grin Grin Grin
petricag

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:52:26 PM

ICONOMI team,
I didn't post about exegeses until now, but please be transparent and answer to yours community. Did you have NDA with major exegeses or not?

If they have NDA ... and most important ... why ?
Daparski

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:22:10 PM

If their legal team isn't busy working on listing ICN on exchanges, they'll sure be busy soon explaining why they promised multiple large exchanges during ICO.
Why the fuck would Iconomi legal team "working" on listing ICN on polo?
I hope it won't be listed on polo anytime soon, just to see you and your moldy cry babies trolls friends keep whining about it.
No Polo No Polo No Polo
SUCk IT UP

ps'
No Polo
SUCk it up again
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:37:09 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 06:48:43 PM by aidia

OMG the amount of idiocy in the world and especially on this forum never stops to amaze me.

Do you guys even know what NDA means? Go and check wikipedia.

Legal action because "team promised us several major exchanges"? My sides really hurt right now, you sir deserve a Darwin award.

In all of humanity, please do not reproduce.
petricag

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:50:49 PM

OMG the amount of idiocy in the world and especially on this forum never stops to amaze me.

Do you guys even know what NDA means? Go and check wikipedia.

Legal action because "team promised us several major exchanges"? My sides really hurt right now, you sir deserve a Darwin award.

In all of humanity, please do not reproduce.

another one in shock after trying to use its brain  Shocked ... keep trying
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:56:14 PM

When will be the dividends? how much will be? Where will the cahs?

Dividends yes will be now, a lot, quite a lot $100-$2,020. Cahs will be also now, now, not later,  remember that it's very important.
aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:14:59 PM

By the way about the Bahamas. Look here. The Iconomi team has a rest in Thailand on our money right now. Therefore we see so few news, they have no time to work they hang out.  Grin Grin Grin

Anyone checking how ICO funds are being burned?
Aren't we supposed to get monthly spending reports?
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: