Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:55:52 AM

And I will continue to spam this board until I get my funds.

You have the maturity of an unborn fetus. Everybody please just report this as spam, he even admitted it is lmao. Your posts also do not make a lot of sense, there are inconsistencies within them that you have not addressed like why you blame yobit when you say you are trying to move funds from the iconomi website to kraken, or why you didn't post an actual screenshot of your original correspondence with support (like FNetV1 did).

I have a legitimate complaint that I have try to address directly through their support email. I'm warning people if they treat one investor this badly how do you think they will treat all investors if something goes wrong. They are fracken SCAMSTERS. Like those Nigerian email frauds.

You think the world revolves around you, don't you? Lol. Poor guy is experiencing his first ever technical issue and so clearly that means the entire project is a scam! People will continue to take you less and less seriously the more and more your posts devolve to name-calling and finger-pointing, especially considering you have yet to provide substantial evidence of a problem.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:56:52 AM

You have the maturity of an unborn fetus. Everybody please just report this as spam, he even admitted it is lmao.

I have a legitimate complaint that I have try to address directly through their support email. I'm warning people if they treat one investor this badly how do you think they will treat all investors if something goes wrong. They are fracken SCAMSTERS. Like those Nigerian email frauds.

No they are not, you are just spreading FUD and do not want to listen to what other people told you. You will not get help HERE. Use the other ways people recommended you to do.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:02:23 AM

You have the maturity of an unborn fetus. Everybody please just report this as spam, he even admitted it is lmao.

No they are not, you are just spreading FUD and do not want to listen to what other people told you. You will not get help HERE. Use the other ways people recommended you to do.

You're right. I will go to other people for help like the SEC. They will shut this down so fast. There is such a thing as Interpol. Nobody is outside the law.
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:04:42 AM

You're right. I will go to other people for help like the SEC. They will shut this down so fast. There is such a thing as Interpol. Nobody is outside the law.

Okay now it is obvious you are a troll, or you are just an absolute idiot. Did you see what I said about the SEC in my previous comment?

"BTW, want to know how many times the SEC has gotten involved with an altcoin? I can only find one instance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199375.0 and it was a US based altcoin and the charges against them were MUCH more severe and malicious than alleged withdraw issues from one person lmao https://cointelegraph.com/news/32-million-cryptocurrency-scam-ceased-by-the-sec"

Good luck! Let us know how that goes for you.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:07:38 AM

Okay now it is obvious you are a troll, or you are just an absolute idiot. Did you see what I said about the SEC in my previous comment?

"BTW, want to know how many times the SEC has gotten involved with an altcoin? I can only find one instance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199375.0 and it was a US based altcoin and the charges against them were MUCH more severe and malicious than alleged withdraw issues lmao https://cointelegraph.com/news/32-million-cryptocurrency-scam-ceased-by-the-sec"

We'll see what happens. But I'm not letting this go until I get my funds.

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL IVNESTORS. ICONOMI ARE SCAMSTERS. REFUSING TO RELEASE MY ICO FUNDS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SEC.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:10:08 AM

"BTW, want to know how many times the SEC has gotten involved with an altcoin? I can only find one instance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199375.0 and it was a US based altcoin and the charges against them were MUCH more severe and malicious than alleged withdraw issues lmao https://cointelegraph.com/news/32-million-cryptocurrency-scam-ceased-by-the-sec"

Good attempt to make panic small investors to get filled your order quickly. This is troll better to avoid keep feeding them by comments again and again. I'm also waiting how it goes. Good Luck!

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:11:31 AM

Interpol (With it's $80 million annual budget) and the SEC of the Trump administration (who are anti financial regulation) are going to jump to divert resources towards investigating this butthurt troll's claims which he hasn't provided any evidence for

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Exactly. This guy must think he is the most important person in the world. I can't count the number of times I have seen people exclaim "I'm going to go to the SEC and expose this scam!!!!!" (almost always in an attempt to price manipulate), but I can count the number of times the SEC has actually gotten involved (once; see above).
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:13:15 AM

Good attempt to make panic small investors to get filled your order quickly. This is troll better to avoid keep feeding them by comments again and again. I'm also waiting how it goes. Good Luck!

You'd be better to direct your scorn to Iconomi Support for not resolving a simple problem quickly and efficiently. I sent them an alternative email as a solution and still no response.

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL INvESTORS. ICONOMI ARE SCAMSTERS. REFUSING TO RELEASE MY ICO FUNDS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SEC.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:17:20 AM

I'm going to stop feeding the troll.  He is obviously lying and has a hidden agenda to spread negativity about ICN

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:19:26 AM

I'm going to stop feeding the troll.  He is obviously lying and has a hidden agenda to spread negativity about ICN

Or I'm telling the truth and these f*cktards at Iconomi are ignoring my support requests.

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL INVESTORS. ICONOMI ARE SCAMSTERS. REFUSING TO RELEASE MY ICO FUNDS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SEC.
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:20:28 AM

I'm going to stop feeding the troll.  He is obviously lying and has a hidden agenda to spread negativity about ICN

Agreed. And please report his repeat posts as spam. He has said the same exact thing over and over again (and even outright admitted he is spamming), it is the definition of spam and the reason the report button exists.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:25:32 AM

I'm going to stop feeding the troll.  He is obviously lying and has a hidden agenda to spread negativity about ICN

Agreed. And please report his repeat posts as spam. He has said the same exact thing over and over again (and even outright admitted he is spamming), it is the definition of spam and the reason the report button exists.

Reported & ignored! he doesn't even accept our help... Why waste our time with a deficient troller?
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:28:36 AM

I'm sure the SEC will be interested in token that is trying to be a security in issuing a dividend. Hmm. I'm sure that will go over well with them.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:35:18 AM

I'm sure the SEC will be interested in token that is trying to be a security in issuing a dividend. Hmm. I'm sure that will go over well with them.
What is SEC? is this a kind of Secret service, An agency or something like Police which handle Online and Crypto Scams??

and how long you are requesting your ICO funds?? I know one thing very well, ICONOMI ICO was 100% automatic. if you invested in ICO you should receive your coins in your ICO account that time immediately. but you are complaining after 1 month of ICO end....

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:41:53 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 06:52:23 AM by MoveCrypto

Stop feeding the troll.  He's lying about a withdrawal issue as part of a negative campaign against Iconomi for some reason.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:48:43 AM

What is SEC? is this a kind of Secret service, An agency or something like Police which handle Online and Crypto Scams??

and how long you are requesting your ICO funds?? I know one thing very well, ICONOMI ICO was 100% automatic. if you invested in ICO you should receive your coins in your ICO account that time immediately. but you are complaining after 1 month of ICO end....

Stealing people's money is against the law. Not letting me withdraw my funds is like stealing. I have now sent 7 emails to support. Tried contacting them on FB and Twitter. NO RESPONSE. No better than a Nigerian scam artist.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:49:01 AM

finally iconomi tokens starting to go up, hope it hit 30k per token in christmas, goodluck to all iconomi supporters and happy new year. Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:49:29 AM

Hey look another withdraw from the Iconomi website without any issues... I guess the whole world is just conspiring against Equalizer... I guess if Iconomi is a scam it ONLY wants to scam Equalizer... lmao.

stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:58:28 AM

Btw I love how fast this token moves. Withdrew and it was at kraken within minutes. ETH showing its teeth.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:01:22 AM

This coin is dead to me, I wasted all my invested money in this ICO and now the Iconomi team is just ignoring me, after I have helped them become big. I don't even think they are going to make an Fund Management Platform, they will just fill their own pockets and buy some lambo's...

I invested 30 btc. How do you think I feel?

ok, really; on how many icos did you invest 30 btc? All of em?:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg17157171#msg17157171

Fuck Off...

Admiral shit. I invest in a lot of icos. Waves, Lisk, Jewels, Eth, even NXT years ago. If you dont want to believe me dont, It wont change anything in my life and it wont change anything in yours. Asshole!
Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: