Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:12:41 PM

600+ orders in one day. Life changing day for Yifu, eh? I highly recommend you watch his presentation if you haven't already. A commentary not only on the status of mining, but also on considered thinking.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY1xgGiejIc

Good to see Ken. Onwards and upwards.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkymunky

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:36:38 PM

That's good news Ken, thank you.

Good luck getting it all up and running.
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:30:21 PM

Here are the Transaction IDs for the 2 Orders of Avalon chips.

Awesome news!  That should give the jackals something to chew on for a while.   Cool

Please find some way to smooth things over with Ukyo.  Conflict and negativity look bad and might hurt the stock price! 

Icebreaker!  What a great line! "That should give the jackals something to chew on for a while."!!!!!

I am glad, very glad that AMC is getting delivery of their chips!

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:17:20 PM

Thanks Lorenzo$.  The jackals have been silent for a while now.  I guess they're still chewing on the good news about our second chip order and the great news about our first Avalons shipping.  Just wait, you'll hear them yowl when one breaks a tooth.

Ken, these wonderful developments are getting buried by all the hype about KnC, BitFury, etc.

I have an idea to remedy this: post some pictures of our Avalon hosting facility.  Seeing where the machines are going to be hashing soon will help investors rest assured we're ready to hit the ground running when they arrive.

Please also address the inevitable questions of pool choice and transparency.

I run three stratum proxies, one each for BitMinter, BTCoxygen, and BitParking, with mergedmining.btcguild.com as a failsafe, and would like to see AMC do so as well.

I suggest creating accounts called ActiveMining at each pool so all interested parties may monitor/verify our hashpower at any time.  Plus it's free advertising.   Grin

Congrats on your progress so far, looking forward to seeing some Youtube AMC vids of blinking lights, spinning fans, and hashing ASICs!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:34:19 PM

Just got back from renting 2600 square feet for our combined mining and manufacturing facility.  I already have "Team AMC" at BTCGuild.  I will check out which pools to use.   
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:10:10 PM

Just got back from renting 2600 square feet for our combined mining and manufacturing facility.  I already have "Team AMC" at BTCGuild.  I will check out which pools to use.  

I think that's it's safe to say that this is and never was a pump and dump Smiley

Congratz on pulling through all the shit, ken. Glad I got in when I did.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:33:10 PM

Just got back from renting 2600 square feet for our combined mining and manufacturing facility.  I already have "Team AMC" at BTCGuild.  I will check out which pools to use.   

Don't let the transparency slow down Ken, show everyone the lease of the space to build more confidence in the asset.

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:20:49 PM

Don't let the transparency slow down Ken, show everyone the lease of the space to build more confidence in the asset.

So you can rob the place?  Shocked JK. Yes some way of showing the lease contract would be nice.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:21:24 PM

In other words

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:28:59 PM

Great! Grin

Also, check out https://bitminter.com for the reasons I stated earlier (1% fee, BTC+NMC, tx fees splitting between miners). Smiley
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

Just got back from renting 2600 square feet for our combined mining and manufacturing facility.  I already have "Team AMC" at BTCGuild.  I will check out which pools to use.  

I think that's it's safe to say that this is and never was a pump and dump Smiley

Yep.  Each share will soon leap from owning the earnings from 0 GH/s to a stunning 5 kH/s (not typo there, that is kilohashes).  You could do better mining with your cell phone.

Meanwhile Ken is using your money to rent space to be used for VMC's manufacturing operations.  It still boggles my mind that the sheep buying this don't recognize that VMC is getting all the value from your investment because it will own the IP to all the equipment development paid for with AMC's revenues.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:50:39 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 11:10:18 PM by kslaughter

Yep.  Each share will soon leap from owning the earnings from 0 GH/s to a stunning 5 kH/s (not typo there, that is kilohashes).  You could do better mining with your cell phone.

Meanwhile Ken is using your money to rent space to be used for VMC's manufacturing operations.  It still boggles my mind that the sheep buying this don't recognize that VMC is getting all the value from your investment because it will own the IP to all the equipment development paid for with AMC's revenues.

No, As I said before AMC owns all of the IP and gets paid about twice the normal royalty when VMC uses it.  I am providing the funds for VMC's manufacturing operations.  AMC is only providing the funds agreed to in its contract with VMC, which is posted at bitfunder.com.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_cost
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:18:23 PM

No, As I said before AMC owns all of the IP and gets paid about twice the normal royalty when VMC uses it.  I am providing the funds for VMC's manufacturing operations.  AMC is only providing the funds agreed to in its contract with VMC, which is posted at bitfunder.com.

Great.  Please post the relevant contracts.  A block of text in a FAQ page on bitfunder isn't legally binding on anyone.

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

Great.  Please post the relevant contracts.  A block of text in a FAQ page on bitfunder isn't legally binding on anyone.

The contract which is signed a sealed by VMC and AMC is posted in the images on bitfunder.com.  You should try looking around and reading all of documents before you start trolling here.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:58:58 PM

Great.  Please post the relevant contracts.  A block of text in a FAQ page on bitfunder isn't legally binding on anyone.

The contract which is signed a sealed by VMC and AMC is posted in the images on bitfunder.com.  You should try looking around and reading all of documents before you start trolling here.

That 'contract' lacks

- Any discussion of intellectual properties rights, or royalties completely contradicting your claims on here
- provides zero definition of 'cost' other than a retail cost in the appendix which is double the price of the Avalon chips
- discusses a 3rd party entity which isn't identified as to location, ownership or role 'SplendidCRM'
- is signed on behalf of both parties by yourself, likely making the entire document invalid due to the lack of arms length separation between the parties.

Specifies Wake County, North Carolina as the venue for any disputes.  Strange choice for a Delaware corporation doing business with a Vanatu (or is is Seychelles this week?) corporation supposedly run by a resident of Missouri.
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:28:31 AM

This gets even better an better.

Entropy-uc, please also post the similar legally binding information relative to ASICMINER, so we can compare it to AMC.

Many thanks! Kiss

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:36:32 AM

Great.  Please post the relevant contracts.  A block of text in a FAQ page on bitfunder isn't legally binding on anyone.

The contract which is signed a sealed by VMC and AMC is posted in the images on bitfunder.com.  You should try looking around and reading all of documents before you start trolling here.

That 'contract' lacks

- Any discussion of intellectual properties rights, or royalties completely contradicting your claims on here
- provides zero definition of 'cost' other than a retail cost in the appendix which is double the price of the Avalon chips
- discusses a 3rd party entity which isn't identified as to location, ownership or role 'SplendidCRM'
- is signed on behalf of both parties by yourself, likely making the entire document invalid due to the lack of arms length separation between the parties.

Specifies Wake County, North Carolina as the venue for any disputes.  Strange choice for a Delaware corporation doing business with a Vanatu (or is is Seychelles this week?) corporation supposedly run by a resident of Missouri.

Royalties are spelled out.

The contract specifies this:

AMC will receive license fees in the form of Bitcoin mining machines at cost and royalties from VMC for it's technology.

The following will be ordered from VMC if funds are available and the units are developed.  AMC will have the first right of refusal on the below units developed by VMC and any future
developed units. Additional units will be provided at lowest retail value minus the 10% royalty fee.

** Fast-Hash-XXX is a trademark of VMC developed Bitcoin Mining Machines. AMC will receive the above machines at manufacturers cost. AMC will also receive a 10% royalty from VMC on all other VMC sales using AMC's technologies.

Here is the definition of 'Manufactures Cost' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_cost

3rd party entity 'SplendidCRM':  Just a typo in the contract.

Can you quote some case law on '...entire document invalid due to...'.  I kinda doubt it.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

Entropy-uc, please also post the similar legally binding information relative to ASICMINER, so we can compare it to AMC.
Many thanks! Kiss
Vbs;  I think you probably know that ASICminer is a chinese national and your shares are basically "faith based".   you have no recourse if friedcat walked away.  The reason everyone loves friedcat so much is because he ACTUALLY pays people and does not rip them off (like most other people have done to "shareholders").   
How are people doing getting their money from pirate@40 even though everyone knows his full name and his address?   Or how about Roman Shytman?

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:38:20 AM

Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:38:40 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

I don't run ASICMINER.  And Friedcat has already established that

-he is capable of designing and building a mining ASIC
-can run a mining operation on a vast scale
-keeps his promises

Ken has done none of those things.

What he has done, is:
Artificially pump up the price of AMC stock by buying and selling the shares himself
Posted numerous misleading press releases with completely bogus income forecasts
Set up a corporate structure inspired by the scammer Ian Bakewell that guarantees him permanent voting control
Gifted ownership of the IP for equipment development paid for by AMC to himself for a small royalty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: