Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIP] BipCoin. NOW LIVE. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed.  (Read 24997 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:12:24 PM

Can anyone here will share information about how to start mining of bipcoin shit site design is embarrassing cannot even read text properly.

It will glad to do mining with my machine for bipcoin.

lol. CTRL + A.... select all, you can see text.

There is no pool now. There was but it was a guy who misconfigured it and it messed things up. Coin is new and solo miners are grabbing blocks.

You shouldn't yell at people who can help you. Yeah, that web design is mine. And I am not interested in your opinion of it.

universal law of design pretends that content must have light or white background. Or It needs at least contrast in text and background. I dont see anything in design special as its just WordPress CMS based site any kid can do such things. Hope you understand current definition of design and graphics with consideration of UI and UX can refer coinsinfo.xyz for impact of designing principles and look your site too.
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:15:09 PM

Can anyone here will share information about how to start mining of bipcoin shit site design is embarrassing cannot even read text properly.

It will glad to do mining with my machine for bipcoin.

lol. CTRL + A.... select all, you can see text.

There is no pool now. There was but it was a guy who misconfigured it and it messed things up. Coin is new and solo miners are grabbing blocks.

You shouldn't yell at people who can help you. Yeah, that web design is mine. And I am not interested in your opinion of it.

universal law of design pretends that content must have light or white background. Or It needs at least contrast in text and background. I dont see anything in design special as its just WordPress CMS based site any kid can do such things. Hope you understand current definition of design and graphics with consideration of UI and UX can refer coinsinfo.xyz for impact of designing principles and look your site too.

That shit is square.
You should move along to another coin.

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:51:11 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 05:05:49 PM by MWD64

LOLZ. that guy Digitalbitcoin just PMed me and asked me to pay him to review BipCoin.

Moreover, it was for a site with an Alexa rating of 8.5 million.

I won't "pay to play" (learned that in bands). But, if I WERE to pay for that, I think it would be about 32 squittens.

Hilarious. He insults me, calls me a child, lectures me about needing to make our dark coin conform to the norms.....then asks me to pay him for a review on a site that gets almost no views.

His "magazine" has 5 followers on twitter:
https://twitter.com/coinsinfoxyz/

I'm putting him on Ignore.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:04:46 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 06:11:41 PM by mprep

LOLZ. that guy Digitalbitcoin just PMed me and asked me to pay him to review BipCoin.

Moreover, it was for a site with an Alexa rating of 8.5 million.

I won't "pay to play" (learned that in bands). But, if I WERE to pay for that, I think it would be about 32 squittens.

Hilarious. He insults me, calls me a child, lectures me about making our dark coin conform to the norms.....then asks me to pay him for a review on a site that gets almost no views.

His "magazine" has 5 followers on twitter:
https://twitter.com/coinsinfoxyz/

I'm putting him on Ignore.

Well will glad to stay away from this topic. But for your own confirmation ask about your sites design to any of forum member about its UX and UI. And then make conclusion.

And I dont have insulted you dont be panic. I said whatever before plz read carefully.

And finally if you feel I hurt you then I apologize.

Putting me on ignore facts cannot be change.

And tell truth to everyone as what I asked you more in PM. I agree I ask you for bounty as usual for posting review about your coin on my own cryptocurrency blog.

Along with I humbly ask for help in mining as where to start and how to start where are that words ?
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:36:01 PM

How could I check the real blockchain's height without asking it every time ? Cheesy Or what's the possibility of forking by solo mining?

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:37:31 PM

How could I check the real blockchain's height without asking it every time ? Cheesy

Build us a block explorer. lol.
It's on our list, but we're overloaded with stuff now. Mostly from recovering from that FUCKING MINING POOL.

Or what's the possibility of forking by solo mining?

zero. Unless you have a building-sized supercomputer and it's configured like that pool.

pwpwpw

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

I see, well I'm not a coder so can't make you that explorer. good night!

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:42:07 PM

I see, well I'm not a coder so can't make you that explorer. good night!

Thanks!

See above post about appData

DrMindbender77

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

So I tried deleting the bipcoin folder in appdata, restarted bipcoined, waited to sync, opened wallet start_mining 4 went along for awhile and crashed my computer. tried again with 3 threads same thing. Also got some wierd disconnection errors. Gave up on that computer tried it on my new rig (Intel i7 4GHz Quad, 32GB RAM) put my .wallet and .address backups in the bipcoin folder and started bipcoined. Now it's been on
INFO SYNCHRONIZATION STARTED for about 30 mins
just not having any luck.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:50:46 PM

So I tried deleting the bipcoin folder in appdata, restarted bipcoined, waited to sync, opened wallet start_mining 4 went along for awhile and crashed my computer. tried again with 3 threads same thing. Also got some wierd disconnection errors. Gave up on that computer tried it on my new rig (Intel i7 4GHz Quad, 32GB RAM) put my .wallet and .address backups in the bipcoin folder and started bipcoined. Now it's been on
INFO SYNCHRONIZATION STARTED for about 30 mins
just not having any luck.

hang on.....

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

yes it works so long as you mine on the correct chain. Twice today I mined blocks on the wrong end of the chain   Cry

OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:32:20 PM

yes it works so long as you mine on the correct chain. Twice today I mined blocks on the wrong end of the chain   Cry

Same here, it's very frustrating. Dev would it be possible for you to hook us all up with a bootstrap for the correct chain?

By the way my wallet's showing a height of 4859 at the moment, what's everybody else got?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:49:23 PM

I'm headed for bed. But that post about deleting app data was wrong, miscommunication in a flurry of emails. That deletes your GUI wallet, and messes up your CLI wallet. CLI wallet stuff is all in the folder where you unzipped it originally.

Sorry for any confusion.

If you still have the files in Recycling bin, or you thought to save them, close GUI wallet, and put old files back. Overwrite any new ones that formed if you opened the GUI after deleting.

I think the issues from the pool fiasco will lessen and fix on their own, but if you want, BACK UP THESE FILES FIRST, THEN:

Only delete the .dat files, then re-open your wallet and let it re-sync.

For both the CLI and GUI wallets, on Windows they're in
C:\Users\(ComputerName)\AppData\Roaming\bipcoin

On linux they are in ~/.bipcoin

You need to enable viewing hidden files and folders to see AppData
Display hidden files and folders:

Right-click the Windows Logo button and choose Open Windows Explorer.
    Click Organize and choose Folder and Search Options.
    Click the View tab, select Show hidden files and folders and then clear the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.

How could you have made such a stupid mistake. I hope no one lost any money because of you.,

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:52:01 PM

30 cents is insane. This coin has no real value now, miners are selling at losses. So sell to me at 4 sat each and I'll bu as many as you have.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
pwpwpw

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:58:50 PM

yes it works so long as you mine on the correct chain. Twice today I mined blocks on the wrong end of the chain   Cry

Same here, it's very frustrating. Dev would it be possible for you to hook us all up with a bootstrap for the correct chain?

By the way my wallet's showing a height of 4859 at the moment, what's everybody else got?

4865 now, I think everyone is one the correct chain, the pool is closed.

slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 09:17:06 PM

Block explorer can be found here:
http://democats.org/blockchain/?name=bipcoin

Charts can be found here (still not functional, they will be functional within 2 hours):
http://democats.org/charts/?name=bipcoin

Pool:
http://democats.org/pool/?name=bipcoin

Please support the life of the blockchain explorer with BTC. Server time is not free, your BTC will go straight to buying server time:
1CKpz5kJUe2cjHuVNMArLCBs57wmHT2Av8

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
DrMindbender77

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

4865 now, I think everyone is one the correct chain, the pool is closed.
My wallet is showing a height of 4914, it's that the correct chain?
And on my other pc the wallet height is 4912
ir57

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

I started mining a couple days ago when difficulty was 2M, with a hash rate of about 120.  I was getting coins every couple of hours.  Now the difficulty is about 500K and I haven't gotten anything since 9am PST, except that I got some blocks a couple minutes ago that failed verification.  Is something wrong?  The top of my block chain matches the height and hash of the top of the chain shown at the block explorer here:

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

Block explorer can be found here:

Charts can be found here (still not functional, they will be functional within 2 hours):
http://democats.org/charts/?name=bipcoin

Pool:

Please support the life of the blockchain explorer with BTC. Server time is not free, your BTC will go straight to buying server time:
1CKpz5kJUe2cjHuVNMArLCBs57wmHT2Av8

WOW!!!!!!
Thank you so much! Just woke up to all this good news!
Just sent .033 BTC, all I have right now.
Let me wake up and have coffee and take in how cool this all is!

MWD
BipCoin team

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:23:19 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 02:34:49 AM by MWD64

There's a block explorer now, will match height shown in wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: