June 24, 2024, 07:08:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241931 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

I am pretty sure that i can release the pool this evening. Wallet is synced now (took very very long to get any connection) and now i want to test the stratum proxy before and find a block on the pool. As soon as i am finished i will release the link to the pool here :-)
As soon as it's public you can always add the pools address to your addnodes, as it will stay there for a while Smiley

Good work  Wink

I have been contacting YOBIT concerning B3 update to B3 v3.2.1, and I got this response from Dominik of Yobit:

2016-10-19 11:08:57 dominikherzog
update is moved to admin

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

Why when I go to b3 nodes in the wallet it has nothing listed ? I added all the nodes I have like 30.
Or it this just a glitch or something ? It does not show manual adds ? I don't see an option to add a b3 node within the wallet.
Everything is working I'm just curious.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:20:30 AM

Why when I go to b3 nodes in the wallet it has nothing listed ? I added all the nodes I have like 30.
Or it this just a glitch or something ? It does not show manual adds ? I don't see an option to add a b3 node within the wallet.
Lets be a bit patient with the DEV team - they are working behind the scenes.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 12:59:18 AM

thats like saying i cant drive the car - and its not working ...

without actually saying HOW you you tried to drive the car and WHAT is actually wrong when you tried ...

what method of 'manual add' did you do - what happened - and what was the result if any ...

publish them here - and let the devs / community help you ...

josh and i are discussing various things regarding nodes and acessibility to nodes to help with ease of sync - but all this comes at a price ... so pushing for these things NOW NOW NOW is not going to help much ...

there are others involved also - so have some patience - and above all - EXPLAIN in DETAIL what the issues are that you are having ...

this is for ALL issues that ALL members are having ... i would luv to hear the tech calls anyone has when asking for help on their computers ...

my computer doesnt work - fix it ... hehehe ... ummm - how? ... when you havent even explained what the process of the issue is that YOU have taken ... as others dont seem to have a great deal of issues with theirs .... ive heard them all before in my line of technical support Wink ...

anyway - please make it a detailed explanation - so that help is easy ...

if anyone is willing to donate coin to get these nodes running - please let the devs know ...

community input for these would be less of a burden on the devs - and allow more to be done ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:05:24 AM

I am pretty sure that i can release the pool this evening. Wallet is synced now (took very very long to get any connection) and now i want to test the stratum proxy before and find a block on the pool. As soon as i am finished i will release the link to the pool here :-)
As soon as it's public you can always add the pools address to your addnodes, as it will stay there for a while Smiley

Good work  Wink

I have been contacting YOBIT concerning B3 update to B3 v3.2.1, and I got this response from Dominik of Yobit:

update is moved to admin

that's good news.
i recently helped out with beats, noticing their fork had resulted in none of three exchanges updating, no block on the official chain for over 9 days, and the non-official chain mining and minting fine.

they reverted back to the pre-fork chain which was far easier than dealing with the amazing discrepancy between official and non-official chain.

:p

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 01:17:39 AM

Good work  Wink

update is moved to admin

that's good news.
i recently helped out with beats, noticing their fork had resulted in none of three exchanges updating, no block on the official chain for over 9 days, and the non-official chain mining and minting fine.

they reverted back to the pre-fork chain which was far easier than dealing with the amazing discrepancy between official and non-official chain.

later today / this evening - ill be looking at compiling the core daemon on the older gcc53 on centos 7 x64 - which all my vps / nodes are based on ...

if this compiles - and syncs successfully - ill create a pool that will be active this coming weekend ...

currently all the cwi pools are based on the http://mpos.granitecoin.com/ dns and domain - but we have just setup the nameservers and dns systems for chainworks industries - which will mean the pools will be moved to http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

so as of this weekend - after the dns propagates across the world - the official pools will be http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

they are denoted as 'alpha' - but that is because they are all on the low difficulty stratums ... when the high difficulty stratums are active ( hidiff - for asic and high hashrate farms ) - the pools will change colour and be denoted as 'beta' pools for a 7week testing period - in which ( if all is well ) they will change colour again and denote the titles to 'production' or 'official' pools ...

currently - there are a number of changes to be done - but ALL pools are active on that page - with two 'official' pools running ...

once again - if the b3 daemon compiles under centos 7 x64 - we will have a pool running this weekend for it ...

your help with any of this bumba - is always appreciated as usual Wink ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:38:58 AM

Good work  Wink

update is moved to admin

that's good news.

later today / this evening - ill be looking at compiling the core daemon on the older gcc53 on centos 7 x64 - which all my vps / nodes are based on ...

if this compiles - and syncs successfully - ill create a pool that will be active this coming weekend ...

currently all the cwi pools are based on the http://mpos.granitecoin.com/ dns and domain - but we have just setup the nameservers and dns systems for chainworks industries - which will mean the pools will be moved to http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

so as of this weekend - after the dns propagates across the world - the official pools will be http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

they are denoted as 'alpha' - but that is because they are all on the low difficulty stratums ... when the high difficulty stratums are active ( hidiff - for asic and high hashrate farms ) - the pools will change colour and be denoted as 'beta' pools for a 7week testing period - in which ( if all is well ) they will change colour again and denote the titles to 'production' or 'official' pools ...

currently - there are a number of changes to be done - but ALL pools are active on that page - with two 'official' pools running ...

once again - if the b3 daemon compiles under centos 7 x64 - we will have a pool running this weekend for it ...

#crysx

heh. i stick with ubuntu 14 ..
i had a vps with 16 and it made too many annoying issues lol.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

Good work  Wink

update is moved to admin

that's good news.

#crysx

heh. i stick with ubuntu 14 ..
i had a vps with 16 and it made too many annoying issues lol.

hehehe ...

if the os has gcc61 as a standard / default compiler - then there will be issues with a LOT of coins code - let alone b3 ...

the syntax that gcc61 uses is different to gcc53 - so c++ compiles in a different way and interprets the code differently ...

im working on the scrypt now to compile a static build for b3 in centos 7 x64 ... if it works - we will have a the first node setup in a matter of hours ... and depending on the b3 coin status / donations for the nodes - we can have another 4 setup right after that ...

but again - if it works ... we will know some time tonight before i go to bed ...

#crysx

joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:47:13 PM

Well am trying a way to get the code to new gcc61 to work.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:57:38 PM

Thanks everybody, for trying to improve B3Coin.

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:01:30 PM

without actually saying HOW you you tried to drive the car and WHAT is actually wrong when you tried ...

what method of 'manual add' did you do - what happened - and what was the result if any ...

josh and i are discussing various things regarding nodes and acessibility to nodes to help with ease of sync - but all this comes at a price ... so pushing for these things NOW NOW NOW is not going to help much ...

there are others involved also - so have some patience - and above all - EXPLAIN in DETAIL what the issues are that you are having ...

this is for ALL issues that ALL members are having ... i would luv to hear the tech calls anyone has when asking for help on their computers ...

my computer doesnt work - fix it ... hehehe ... ummm - how? ... when you havent even explained what the process of the issue is that YOU have taken ... as others dont seem to have a great deal of issues with theirs .... ive heard them all before in my line of technical support Wink ...

if anyone is willing to donate coin to get these nodes running - please let the devs know ...

community input for these would be less of a burden on the devs - and allow more to be done ...

#crysx

Lol yes I know you right xP

I ment I added the nodes to the .conf file manually. I have never seen a node list with in a wallet so I was curious about it .
After I went to that other site with all the nodes that one guy told me to visit it has been working there plenty nodes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
chorizanga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:10:09 PM

http://i.prntscr.com/1aab3b61834f4c7480c7490d1add58a8.jpeg
help!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:42:43 PM

help!

Just leave your wallet open, it will catch up.

If your wallet does not catch up after a few hours, then go to your APPDATA, save a copy of your wallet.dat in another file or on your desktop and delete everything except Wallet.dat and peers.dat, then sync your wallet again

crysx

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:45:26 AM

#crysx

Lol yes I know you right xP

I ment I added the nodes to the .conf file manually. I have never seen a node list with in a wallet so I was curious about it .
After I went to that other site with all the nodes that one guy told me to visit it has been working there plenty nodes.

im glad it worked out Smiley ...

im working on the compile today ... im having a few issues - but slowly pulling through ...

once it compiles and runs - ill sync - test - and let josh know that its all functional ...

this will mean you will not need to add any nodes to any of the configs in the next version of the wallet - if the devs decide to permanently hardcode the nodes ...

chainworksindustries.com nameservers have been changed over and propagating worldwide as we speak ... dns systems are up and running - and the nodes will be running when i can get them compiled ...

will let you know how it all goes later this weekend ...

#crysx

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:51:03 PM

Im alsohaving more problems with the wallet. Same as the guy who posted his pic above. The tranaction is still going through and the clocks are behind. I'm 44 hours behind right now but i will leave and come back later and say if it works or not. I just remember last night it not completing the tranasctions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
chorizanga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:49:49 AM

wallet does not work and tried everything. I did what you told me and does not work. delete all and does not work. putting probe of a archovo and does not work.
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:20:56 AM

wallet does not work and tried everything. I did what you told me and does not work. delete all and does not work. putting probe of a archovo and does not work.

ill refer you to what i wrote earlier ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1595190.msg16620363#msg16620363 ...

please be specific AND show us - even step by step if you have to - what it is you have done ...

'ive done everything' doesnt cut it - if you want help with it ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:45:59 AM

mention the contents of your B3.conf

you need addnodes to connect, and your pic before shows no connections at that time.

i just looked at yr pic.
you need to place the B3.conf in your B3 datadirectory (not where it is in the picture) Smiley

Go to Start -> Run (or press WinKey+R) and run this:

%APPDATA%

this is where all your coin wallets datadirectories exist.
there should be a B3 folder,
put the B3.conf file in there

also
here's a copy of me peers.dat
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drd1VKc1FIZzlJbDQ
if you still cant' connect, you can put that in the same folder and see if it helps.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:13:14 AM

It seems that YOBIT has updated their B3 wallet

When I click on deposit or withdraw, I get this:

Wallet status: Online (13219 blocks)

crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

mention the contents of your B3.conf

you need addnodes to connect, and your pic before shows no connections at that time.

i just looked at yr pic.
you need to place the B3.conf in your B3 datadirectory (not where it is in the picture) Smiley

Go to Start -> Run (or press WinKey+R) and run this:

%APPDATA%

this is where all your coin wallets datadirectories exist.
there should be a B3 folder,
put the B3.conf file in there

also
here's a copy of me peers.dat
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drd1VKc1FIZzlJbDQ
if you still cant' connect, you can put that in the same folder and see if it helps.

aaand this is why i have so much respect for you bumba ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: