Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin?  (Read 12772 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:09:55 AM

Trading and sports betting is my hobby and that is what i do in my bitcoin and in my earning i always exchange to fiat to add to my money to spend to purchase the needs of my family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:00:36 AM

Trading and sports betting is my hobby and that is what i do in my bitcoin and in my earning i always exchange to fiat to add to my money to spend to purchase the needs of my family.
I think that method will gives us profit more because that was easy to do and i love sports i know what is the best stronger team in every battle i will start sports betting method.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:19:35 AM

I think that method will gives us profit more because that was easy to do and i love sports i know what is the best stronger team in every battle i will start sports betting method.
just keep in mind that even if you know what team is better there is no guarantee that they will win. usually you can only win small amounts if you bet on the favorite team but lose all, so if they lose once in a while you one big loss will be bigger then your many small wins.

genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:26:29 AM

just keep in mind that even if you know what team is better there is no guarantee that they will win. usually you can only win small amounts if you bet on the favorite team but lose all, so if they lose once in a while you one big loss will be bigger then your many small wins.
Use bitcoin for gambling is not so good. It can drop the bitcoin image. Anyway betting is unsafe activity, we better use our bitcoin to do investment like trading. It is more fair than do gambling. Ofcourse we must have the knowledge about trading, if we do not have any knowledge about trading, it just the same with gambling.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:56:58 AM

for me i will just stick with trading because i don't know anything about sportsbetting and i think i did some good work with my trading. sports betting is a new for me and i don't know how to make a bet, beside that, i don't know where the places to make a bet.

but in trading, i am learning and doing and i think i can make some amount of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:20:36 AM

From beginning I gamble with bitcoin I earn here and on other places. If I make some money on gambling I cash out and that is my profit with
bitcoins. For me that is best thing I can do with bitcoins, play poker and other games.
Like you see I don`t buy things over the internet, I didn`t find something with good discount yet, and my country is not so good with all that.
Earning bitcoin and then converting in cash is better for me, and for now I`m making good profit with my playing, I hope that will be like that
in the future also.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:30:27 AM

Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
You earn money with Bitcoin?
Yes i'm investing my money in bitcoin for me to get profit.

No i did not buy thing in online because its not safe and i can not choose a good  quality things i do buy things in real life.

Yes i earn money in bitcoin by joining in signature campaign and by doing trade in altcoins.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:59:50 AM

Yes everything you said was true.  Before I buy bitcoin to invest it but after spending some bitcoin to a scam investment site I never do it again.  I regret that. 

Through bitcoin I was able to buy some load to my cellphone.  I was able to pay my bills through it.  And the best part was, I was able to earn more through bitcoin. I was able to earn more through it and help me finance my daily expenses.
Siftanfib

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:26:10 AM

I use my bitcoins to do some trading on weekends and investing in ICO which I find worth investing.
I also usually buy goods online with bitcoins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:29:35 AM

Yes i'm investing my money in bitcoin for me to get profit.

No i did not buy thing in online because its not safe and i can not choose a good  quality things i do buy things in real life.

Yes i earn money in bitcoin by joining in signature campaign and by doing trade in altcoins.

We cannot say that buying things online with bitcoin is not safe but that is sure that we cannot ensure the quality of product as we cannot touch it physically, but if you are not satisfied with the product then you can return it any time.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:39:06 AM

What I do with bitcoin is that I invest the most money I have
in trading and gambling site. In trading when I gain already
profit I do withdraw my money half of it. And, I play dice game
in primedice, when I already gain profit also I withdraw my btc.
I think you're playing in a dangerous or risky zone. gambling and trading. both have a very high risk. Why do not you add a secure method for growing your bitcoin?
I wanted to ask when you're using gambling and trading, is it you have gained or losses?
CryptoBelle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:39:37 AM

I exchange local currency to bitcoins and earn by staking it in my wallet. I use bitcoin in crypto trading, forex trading and sport betting. I also use bitcoin to load a payment gateway's account that I use for online purchases and other online transactions. Occasionally, I send bitcoin to friends and relatives in other countries and I love the fact that they can receive the amount I send in bitcoin and cash out in their local currencies. Bitcoin have been instrumental in opening different earning opportunities for me and in introducing me to several crypto communities. I have made wonderful friends from the community I joined in (thecryptochat.net) and that's what made bitcoin more amazing.
zhangswujip

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:50:57 AM

Just putting my money for invest ni bitcoin a little.

I don't wanna using bitcoin for buying things on internet and causing by the limitation store is accept bitcoin today.

I can earn but just become my side job, I can earn just a little not to much but all of that is for supporting my bitcoin.
Now, I'm just a broken investment bitcoin, and I don't plan to spend it. I plan to hold a bitcoin for several decades, perhaps longer, and now I am looking for ways to get more bitcoin, in addition to spend money to buy.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:09:01 PM

Just putting my money for invest ni bitcoin a little.

I don't wanna using bitcoin for buying things on internet and causing by the limitation store is accept bitcoin today.

I can earn but just become my side job, I can earn just a little not to much but all of that is for supporting my bitcoin.
Now, I'm just a broken investment bitcoin, and I don't plan to spend it. I plan to hold a bitcoin for several decades, perhaps longer, and now I am looking for ways to get more bitcoin, in addition to spend money to buy.

Holding them for decades doesn't sounds great as we don't know whether bitcoin will be alive after 10 years or not so I prefer to play with them in short term and I am much satisfied with small profits that I am making regularly.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:33:31 PM

I use my bitcoins to do some trading on weekends and investing in ICO which I find worth investing.

Spending bitcoins in ICO is very useful and profitable, I spend my bitcoins in Initial Coin Offering of ICONOMI and now I am waiting for that to put in the exchange Market. And I also spend my coins in buying books and articles online, one thing more I use my coins for buying clothes online.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:46:37 PM

well right now i only keep bitcoin as a investment. i only spend some btc like once a week or so. i tend to keep around 10% of my btc in a hot wallet, and the rest of it in a cold wallet.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:47:50 PM

Spending bitcoins in ICO is very useful and profitable, I spend my bitcoins in Initial Coin Offering of ICONOMI and now I am waiting for that to put in the exchange Market. And I also spend my coins in buying books and articles online, one thing more I use my coins for buying clothes online.

That is a good investment to make at a moment and it has good reputation and I am sure you will be making good profits from it once it gets listed on exchange sites.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

now , from since last week i had not sell bitcoin . and now i will not again sell my btc because the price is going to rise .
well , usually i am not spending my btc , but i am increasing my wallet with btc fir bulk trade deal .
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:52:17 PM

What i am doing in bitcoin, for now i do earn bitcoin to get a money to buy food for my family.
Bitcoin is a big help to us i do earn bitcoin to pay our monthly billing. That what i do in bitcoin.
Yes that's how bitcoin works, that's how bitcoin helps us and that's how bitcoins can do. For now, i used bitcoin for buying some load because that's the only thing i can, but soon, if  i have more bitcoins, i would prefer to used it to buy important things.  Smiley
At the moment I am holding on to my Bitcoin because I think that in the future the price of the Bitcoin is going to be higher then ever.
I am waiting for this moment to happen so that I can trade in some of my Bitcoin.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:22:27 PM

Almost all peoples here is finding an easy way to earn bitcoin and just saving bitcoin for good increase price.
Little of us trying to double it with trading or gambling.
And small amount do buy bitcoin or buy something in the internet with bitcoin they have.

How do you know only a few people are trying to grow their money? If I'm not wrong, most of us will be trying to grow our money over the time to increase our profit margin. I usually trade and lend my coins to grow my BTC and so for made a decent profit from by BTC investments.
I think that means is only few people are using gambling to regenerate their bitcoin, they usually use a method that has a lower risk to grow bitcoin,
but I do not think a little bit too users who use gambling to double their bitcoin or even just to have fun alone

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: