Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:13:32 AM

Ico now have too much going on.
One of them has ICB is that I will choose.
But now be the time the end of  year, So i will consider more carefully about my decision.
I was fortunate to participate in the PSB, and now hope ICB would be my luck next  Kiss
I seen the dev also supported psb thats why im considering that this project will be turning to a success to if all the investors will come here and joined as well the price of this coin will make a good value just needed for the dev to keep the community updated and make sure that they will not stop supporting every querry of everyone. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashPro

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:26:10 AM

But now be the time the end of  year, So i will consider more carefully about my decision.
I was fortunate to participate in the PSB, and now hope ICB would be my luck next  Kiss
I seen the dev also supported psb thats why im considering that this project will be turning to a success to if all the investors will come here and joined as well the price of this coin will make a good value just needed for the dev to keep the community updated and make sure that they will not stop supporting every querry of everyone. Good luck

ICB is a progressive  and wonderful idea . It exists, and developed based on the strength of the community. And the fact it has built a large community after a long time development. Now would be the time it should be receive an appropriate investment  Smiley
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:53:37 AM

It is very cool to see the progress of IcoBid. I hope the best of luck to the IcoBid team and hope they will raise enough to get the platform out there. I will invest some bitcoins and hope for the best!
Capikachu58

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:00:15 AM

ICB is a progressive  and wonderful idea . It exists, and developed based on the strength of the community. And the fact it has built a large community after a long time development. Now would be the time it should be receive an appropriate investment  Smiley
The project is developing in the right direction, and investors should seize the right time to invest to achieve the highest profit
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:02:19 AM

The project is developing in the right direction, and investors should seize the right time to invest to achieve the highest profit
Yes, that is the spirit, invest now because you will get 33 % bonus only this week! I have been in contact with the CEO Pioneer and he is a really helpful guy and he is really dedicated to this project and I think he will do everything to make this project succesful.
DashPro

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:31:25 AM

Already have an account ico . Good job Smiley

Is this online wallet ?
Can it staking ?
hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:45:21 AM

Yes, that is the spirit, invest now because you will get 33 % bonus only this week! I have been in contact with the CEO Pioneer and he is a really helpful guy and he is really dedicated to this project and I think he will do everything to make this project succesful.

It is still too early to invest at this time.
However, there should be much bolder to assert real attraction of ICB. If everyone wary, waiting for further consideration, it will make the project delayed than reality
So, you just should invest as soon as possible, to create real motivation, contribute for success to the project earlier.
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:50:28 AM

However, there should be much bolder to assert real attraction of ICB. If everyone wary, waiting for further consideration, it will make the project delayed than reality
So, you just should invest as soon as possible, to create real motivation, contribute for success to the project earlier.

The next day is really booming with the name ICB. I think so, it is interesting to think of that Smiley

mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:51:27 AM

I just visited ICO site and now thinking if I could invest some since got few days to decide for such good bonus. I didn't make it on PSB ico yet that project doing very well today. Now I saw a PSB team helping for ICOBID success, this seems to established more reliability that the team indeed very accountable to execute a project.

By the way, is the founder here from vietnam? How is he related to the chesscoin project? Thanks..Goodluck on ico success.

Still here, always online and watching..
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:52:38 AM

I'd be interested in helping out with marketing!
I run PromoPlugs.com which hosts Twitter Bounties.

This is great Bounties
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 10:26:47 AM by lvt2207

Feels like this is an act of issuing shares to the public, for the establishment of a large company called ICB.
All shareholders will work together, contribute and create success for ICB to get their profit .
It was successful in terms of ideas, and when it has enough the resources,  it will be realized.

ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:23:32 AM

I just visited ICO site and now thinking if I could invest some since got few days to decide for such good bonus. I didn't make it on PSB ico yet that project doing very well today. Now I saw a PSB team helping for ICOBID success, this seems to established more reliability that the team indeed very accountable to execute a project.

By the way, is the founder here from vietnam? How is he related to the chesscoin project? Thanks..Goodluck on ico success.

PSB is real project succeeded, but now it is delayed.
The participants first received their profits, while others still are waiting for the new update.
I noticed in the ICB has a solid foundation idea than PSB, and it has a good dev .He knows how to work, responsible and visionary.
I'm following to know more and support .
Good luck to ICB Smiley

ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:28:53 AM

Feels like this is an act of issuing shares to the public, for the establishment of a large company called ICB.
All shareholders will work together, contribute and create success for ICB to get their profit .
It was successful in terms of ideas, and when it has enough the resources,  it will be realized.

I like your way of thinking Smiley
And it will be a fascinating feeling to own in the hands of a large number of shares of ICB.

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:43:36 AM

The next day is really booming with the name ICB. I think so, it is interesting to think of that Smiley

Yes, Hope it so Smiley
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:21:47 AM

This is my referral link:
 http://icobidplatform.net/ico/login/index.php?ref=50
How can I get this added bonus Pioner88?

DashPro

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:15:20 PM

3000 ICB was supported today
It really is a figure can not imagine. Too funny Smiley
Anyhow it is still a start with a number other than 0. Then it will soon explode
Good luck team!
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:30:32 PM

Anyhow it is still a start with a number other than 0. Then it will soon explode
Good luck team!

The new year is coming closer every day. The release ico now probably is not the best time.
But hopefully it will make a good start to the new year for investors, so hopefully it will soon be supported from now.

James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:01:33 PM

I am interested with "Online staking" feature on ico web, if we could stake some ICB on the website?
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:42:13 PM

I am interested with "Online staking" feature on ico web, if we could stake some ICB on the website?
Online staking will be available after ICO for anyone could not run ICOBID client continously; However icobid platform will give you much benefit from advanced features than staking only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ThomasMuller1988

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:53:33 PM

https://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/1096x353q90/924/z5CjwX.png

Good luck team!

The new year is coming closer every day. The release ico now probably is not the best time.
But hopefully it will make a good start to the new year for investors, so hopefully it will soon be supported from now.
This project is hoped to be a gift to investors during the year-end and New Year's Eve Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: