Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

Those who have problem with syncing, and have an antivirus running , this might be the case of the antivirus blocking the connection of the wallet.
You need to whitelist the program from your antivirus, just add it to exclusion .
Another issue here is the portforwarding, your firewall might be blocking the port where the wallet is trying to connect.  You should open your ports to be able the wallet to connect to the nodes and sync.
And the last but always been overlooked problem is the icobid.conf being saved as icobid.conf.txt.  Creating txt file and saving it to conf, requires and extra effort.
You need to save it in the process like

clicks save as
at the tab below where the file name is written, select  all files then type ICOBID.conf

Thanks for your tutorial on sync problem,
Below is some infos on ICOBID network now:
{
"blocks" : 61545,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.79816581,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00421670,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 1000000000,
"netmhashps" : 87.89989852,
"netstakeweight" : 467532.15138132,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 248203941,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 248203941
},
"stakeinterest" : 10000000,
"testnet" : false
}

Highest hashrate POW mining within last 24 hours reached 0.8TH/s.
That's an impressive mining info. ICOBID is the most miner-attracting cryptocurrency among those haven't lauched exchanges yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:22:51 PM

That's an impressive mining info. ICOBID is the most miner-attracting cryptocurrency among those haven't lauched exchanges yet.

Wow ICOBID is attracting lot of new miners .8TH/s is real good considering that project hasn't even launched yet
BTC_1

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:47:33 PM

I wish to sell 1000 ICB @ 0.00000750 each = 0.00750000 BTC

Sent direct your wallet, PM if you fancy this deal.

Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:52:49 PM

Coins are still not launched in exchanges and ICO is going on and you are already posting for selling the coins?? I don't think anyone would do that before the launch... Or maybe you should try somewhere else...
BTC_1

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:00:49 PM

Coins are still not launched in exchanges and ICO is going on and you are already posting for selling the coins?? I don't think anyone would do that before the launch... Or maybe you should try somewhere else...

I'm not trying to piss people off just selling some of what i have mined, look around others are doing the same.

It was to be expected surely, you cant just release a POW coin and then not expect people to sell the coins, how do we know this ~ICO will be successful ? We dont just like everyone else it is an unknown.
Granted it looks good and may well succeed in which case I and others that sold cheap will be the losers, and the buyers the winners.
But this is crypto man and I have the right to sell what I have mined after all is that not the purpose of releasing the POW src? if it wasn't then clearly a mistake has been made by the OP and he should not have asked for miners until after the ICO finished.

As said im not trying to piss anyone off, im simply selling what I have paid to mine Smiley

Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:47:04 PM

I'm not trying to piss people off just selling some of what i have mined, look around others are doing the same.

It was to be expected surely, you cant just release a POW coin and then not expect people to sell the coins, how do we know this ~ICO will be successful ? We dont just like everyone else it is an unknown.
Granted it looks good and may well succeed in which case I and others that sold cheap will be the losers, and the buyers the winners.
But this is crypto man and I have the right to sell what I have mined after all is that not the purpose of releasing the POW src? if it wasn't then clearly a mistake has been made by the OP and he should not have asked for miners until after the ICO finished.

As said im not trying to piss anyone off, im simply selling what I have paid to mine Smiley
Thank you for your joining in ICOBID mining.
that's not easy and takes much cost to mine 1000 ICB at this moment.
I understand your aspiration to sell ICOBID for cost compensation.
However, please wait until our crowdsale ends. We plan to rebuy all ICOBID which is mined during ICO at ICO price. You will take much advantage when selling ICOBID at that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:10:48 PM

You are right! we mine also need capital to hire a rig. and after accumulated surely we would sell it if the price relative to profit some percent and return on investment can rig
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:24:45 PM

You are right! we mine also need capital to hire a rig. and after accumulated surely we would sell it if the price relative to profit some percent and return on investment can rig

You have point here and I respect that, but  this is not the right place to announce such stuff, we have an altcoin market section, if anyone want to sell their ICOBID,  they have the right to do so  and altcoin market section is the right place to do that.  Please leave this thread to updates and discussion.  Thank you.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:48:10 PM

You have point here and I respect that, but  this is not the right place to announce such stuff, we have an altcoin market section, if anyone want to sell their ICOBID,  they have the right to do so  and altcoin market section is the right place to do that.  Please leave this thread to updates and discussion.  Thank you.

I agree, altcoin market section is created specifically for this kind of thing.  Selling and buying stuff.  And besides no one is preventing you guys to create a selling thread on that section.  Why not create a thread on altcoin marketing section instead of announcing it here.  You can even get a wider audience on that section.
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:06:33 PM

Whether the team icobid develop or create a wallet android platform for the next project ? So that we can transact anytime, anywhere
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:22:41 PM

Whether the team icobid develop or create a wallet android platform for the next project ? So that we can transact anytime, anywhere

If it is not an android ICOBID wallet, then probably they just need a responsive template for the website where they are going to install the platform. So that it will adjust according to the size of the device and make it easier for the users to read andaccess any function of that site.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:39:51 PM

What the current total supply of ICOBID? And with inflation - how many will there be in existence?

And how many was pre-mined? There's been lots of giveaways - any way to track the pre-mine and any way to make sure dev will not dump it once it is listed in exchanges?
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

What the current total supply of ICOBID? And with inflation - how many will there be in existence?

And how many was pre-mined? There's been lots of giveaways - any way to track the pre-mine and any way to make sure dev will not dump it once it is listed in exchanges?

Code:
Name: ICOBID
Ticker: ICB
Algorithm: Scrypt PoW/PoS
Block time: 60 seconds
Block reward: 10 ICB
PoW is forever (last PoW block is 100.000.000 means that PoW runs near 190 years)
PoS percentage: 10%
Inflation rate < 15% (10% + 10x1440x365/100.000.000)

Thank you for your joining in ICOBID mining.
that's not easy and takes much cost to mine 1000 ICB at this moment.
I understand your aspiration to sell ICOBID for cost compensation.
However, please wait until our crowdsale ends. We plan to rebuy all ICOBID which is mined during ICO at ICO price. You will take much advantage when selling ICOBID at that time.

other info please read here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605034.msg16113641#msg16113641

Sometimes we need to read the OP and the previous post because  we might miss some important announcement.  I  quoted the answers to your question hope that explain and answer your queries.
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:23:57 AM

ICB is a large and long-term projects.
Looking at how to conduct its ico, we can see the developer always valued its value at a relatively high level.This can cause many difficulties they encounter in the process of raising capital, but it is an expression of seriousness shown by him to the project.
Anyway, the confidence in this project is entirely possible Smiley

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:34:44 AM

If called ICB as a large company. It issued shares to the public with a form ico. You can understand that although the amount of investment is more or less the total number of shares is unchanged. Number of ICB is not all investments will be project management thoroughly. And the development of new as well as updated from time to time, will in itself increase the value of shares of ICB
DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:42:00 AM

Those who have problem with syncing, and have an antivirus running , this might be the case of the antivirus blocking the connection of the wallet.
You need to whitelist the program from your antivirus, just add it to exclusion .
Another issue here is the portforwarding, your firewall might be blocking the port where the wallet is trying to connect.  You should open your ports to be able the wallet to connect to the nodes and sync.
And the last but always been overlooked problem is the icobid.conf being saved as icobid.conf.txt.  Creating txt file and saving it to conf, requires and extra effort.
You need to save it in the process like

clicks save as
at the tab below where the file name is written, select  all files then type ICOBID.conf

Thanks for your tutorial on sync problem,
Below is some infos on ICOBID network now:
{
"blocks" : 61545,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.79816581,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00421670,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 1000000000,
"netmhashps" : 87.89989852,
"netstakeweight" : 467532.15138132,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 248203941,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 248203941
},
"stakeinterest" : 10000000,
"testnet" : false
}

Good job Smiley
Such coins will typically have a market capitalization value is not small.
The miners spent a great favor to the ICB is a good information.
I think its true value will not be less than 0.0010000 satosi / ICB in the long run.
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:50:28 AM

5 days remaining for the period of 33% bonus. And the more information that if 20,000,000 ICB is not sold out, it will continue to be sold in the next week.
What I wonder is, may be  the figure 33% bonus also applied to the next stage?  Huh

lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:01:46 AM

5 days remaining for the period of 33% bonus. And the more information that if 20,000,000 ICB is not sold out, it will continue to be sold in the next week.
What I wonder is, may be  the figure 33% bonus also applied to the next stage?  Huh

I think it will still be changed after each week. To ensure the rights of investors earlier. When the value of each ICB is fixed in each batch sold 20,000,000 ICB.

ThePanDaKungFu

Activity: 135

ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:35:39 AM

I want to own a significant amount of ICB but not now. I will wait a while longer for greater certainty Smiley

lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:42:29 AM

I want to own a significant amount of ICB but not now. I will wait a while longer for greater certainty Smiley

BTC is constantly increasing prices.
Is that one of the reasons?  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: