Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
privatenode

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:57:08 PM

i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it.
anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

my question is will komodo be listed to a well-known , trustful platform with actual volume of traders? is your team ready to make verification as those famous coins "xmr' "eth" "etc" "zcash"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:09:14 PM

i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it. anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

Don´t know what you speak about, but here you an see that SuperNET (Unity) is traded at Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_unity
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/#markets

my question is will komodo be listed to a well-known , trustful platform with actual volume of traders? is your team ready to make verification as those famous coins "xmr' "eth" "etc" "zcash"?

As answered many times before in this thread... that´s not in the hands of the Komodo/SuperNET team if (for example) Poloniex add a coin/token or not. Further information about centralized exchanges are not available right now.
gbdesai

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it. anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

Don´t know what you speak about, but here you an see that SuperNET (Unity) is traded at Poloniex:

As answered many times before in this thread... that´s not in the hands of the Komodo/SuperNET team if (for example) Poloniex add a coin/token or not. Further information about centralized exchanges are not available right now.

I for one can't wait till these B.S. centralized exchanges die.  I'm a bit fed up by the arbitrary choices they make to list shit coins like Nexium over things with real value like Waves, Iconomi, etc.  Totally arbitrary or maybe based on a hidden agenda.

Decentralized exchanges like EasyDEX for the win.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it.

Where did you hear that nonsense? jl777 is the core developer of BitcoinDark (BTCD), the predecessor of Komodo (KMD) BTCD is listed on Poloniex. Discussion closed.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Mka

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:43:38 PM

I for one can't wait till these B.S. centralized exchanges die.  I'm a bit fed up by the arbitrary choices they make to list shit coins like Nexium over things with real value like Waves, Iconomi, etc.  Totally arbitrary or maybe based on a hidden agenda.

Decentralized exchanges like EasyDEX for the win.
Amenbro!
Zubnin

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:09:14 PM

Just a quick word of encouragement. James, we all understand you would not mind another "virtual" lambo (I know you know what it means), but it looks like you are fighting a genuine fight. The reason so many people are engaged is that we are all fed up with centralization. What you all guys do will change the landscape on the entire economy is succeeded. Don't mind BTCD price, trolls and low ICO. It all does not matter in a long run, just do it. fuckfedcia.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:22:03 AM

Where did you hear that nonsense? jl777 is the core developer of BitcoinDark (BTCD), the predecessor of Komodo (KMD) BTCD is listed on Poloniex. Discussion closed.

+1
Poloniex likes Jl777 projects and i guess KMD will be traded on poloniex .....will be nice and fun to see KMD/BTCD  pair on polo aswell Smiley
milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:34:34 AM

The exchange rate 1BTCD=50KMD will be the same for all the period of the swap (1 year) ?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

The exchange rate 1BTCD=50KMD will be the same for all the period of the swap (1 year) ?

I hope this project will not be a mistake for investing into it, there seems to be no real update on the project, no real wallet and the swap deal seems fishy to me and the just doesn't make any sense as days pass

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:32:18 AM

Basically yes, but the exchange rate will decrease slightly every day to account the 5% APR bitcoindark has. With this we ensure there won't be more BTCD than there are KMD reserved for the swap.

I hope this project will not be a mistake for investing into it, there seems to be no real update on the project, no real wallet and the swap deal seems fishy to me and the just doesn't make any sense as days pass

Hi! We have explained the situation many times, and it's somewhat silent here because there's nothing to update. We are waiting for the ICO site to finish, and after that will announce the schedule for elections & KMD distribution.

Regarding the ICO site there were some good news: we have been successfully testing the BTCD swap feature through an "ugly GUI". The thing works, and now our other dev is implementing it to the actual ICO website with the pretty GUI. We all hope this is done soon, and things will start moving once it is done.

Regarding the wallets: they are being tested by the team. There are still bugs and issues, so they are not published with easy installers. There have been some alpha releases, and multiple screenshots. The team is working hard to get a fully working GUI with "one-click" install ready for the KMD distribution.

The progress can be best observed if you join our Slack. The most active channels are: #iguana, #komodo, #GUI-development, #general, #elections, #notarynode

EDIT: Just yesterday jl777 gave an update regarding the Komodo development: Last Few Weeks of Development Until Launch

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD
the ICO site is being updated to support voting

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?

No problem!

1 KMD = 1 vote per region

You will vote four times, one time per each region (each region will have an independent election)

That is great concept.Chances of big investors being bribed by candidates for getting their votes? since they have large sums of kmd, they can make someone win
And will notary candidates be able to vote for themselves?

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD
the ICO site is being updated to support voting

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?

No problem!

1 KMD = 1 vote per region

You will vote four times, one time per each region (each region will have an independent election)

That is great concept.Chances of big investors being bribed by candidates for getting their votes? since they have large sums of kmd, they can make someone win
And will notary candidates be able to vote for themselves?

The elections are quite open, and we want to make them even more open in the future (decentralized). Basically there's no way to stop backroom deals from happening. Also there's really no way to stop any notary node operator from voting.

Right now you could buy BTCD from the open markets, register 10 different accounts through our ICO site, and then use them to vote.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
privatenode

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 12:19:33 PM

some online thread about james and his coin's investigation , i did a little research before put myself into ICO. anyhow i missed the bonus stage but still got plenty KMD for myself.

milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

Basically yes, but the exchange rate will decrease slightly every day to account the 5% APR bitcoindark has. With this we ensure there won't be more BTCD than there are KMD reserved for the swap.

So apparently there isnt any difference partecipating the ICO (as i done) and buying now BTCD and wait the swap?
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:57:19 PM

Is there a github or some site where i can see the milestone completion for ICO site to be ready for BTCD swap? I think it would stop lots of question about when it will be ready.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:58:34 PM

So apparently there isnt any difference partecipating the ICO (as i done) and buying now BTCD and wait the swap?

It doesn't seem so, at least for the time being. Maybe in some days/weeks/months, depending on how the rate will decrease. Now, with the current rate of 1 BTCD = 50.42041779 KMD, it is more profitable/less risky to buy BTCD (if there's enough liquidity) and to swap it.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:20:31 PM

Yes, with both ways you get the same KMD coins.

Is there a github or some site where i can see the milestone completion for ICO site to be ready for BTCD swap? I think it would stop lots of question about when it will be ready.

For the ICO site there is not, but I can assure everyone that there is progress everyday and it's just a matter of time when it is finished.

Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

Excited for the next couple of weeks can't wait to see those kmds in my wallet will be an interesting 2017 can't wait to see what happens when kmd hits the markets
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:10:58 PM

I hope 1 week of swap will be either before holidays or in the new year. Some people might miss it while enjoying with their families.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:14:19 PM

I hope 1 week of swap will be either before holidays or in the new year. Some people might miss it while enjoying with their families.

BTCD swap to Komodo will continue throughout 2017.   The snapshot will be approximately one week after ico site acceptance. This is for REVS asset,   an additional asset to compensate for the revshare that was promised to BTCD holders.  This is SEPARATE from swapping BTCD to Komodo.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: