Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:39:26 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 03:54:07 PM by kaicrypzen

The exchange rate 1BTCD=50KMD will be the same for all the period of the swap (1 year) ?

Basically yes, but the exchange rate will decrease slightly every day to account the 5% APR bitcoindark has. With this we ensure there won't be more BTCD than there are KMD reserved for the swap.

So apparently there isnt any difference partecipating the ICO (as i done) and buying now BTCD and wait the swap?

Yes, with both ways you get the same KMD coins.

Euh, this answer is rather confusing ... The fact is, an investor who invested 1 BTC at any stage of the ICO will get less KMD than someone who bought 1 BTC worth of BTCD throughout the ICO (BTCD price ranged from 0.0035x to 0.0048x on Polo). On Polo, right now, if you want to buy 1 BTC worth of BTCD, you'll get it for between 0.0038 and 0.00406. With the current rate that is a better investment (BTC-wise) than having invested 1 BTC in the Komodo ICO (even with the 35% bonus).

Let's have an example:
Right now, on Polo there is a sell order of 200 BTCD fo 0.00406 each, that is 0.812 BTC.
With the rates from the second post:

The following exchange rates were calculated after the ICO:

1 BTC = 7746,521995 KMD
1 BTCD = 50,42041779 KMD

- Investing directly in the ICO will get you 0.812*7746.521995 = 6290.17585994 KMD (the 35% bonus will get you 8491.73741091)
- Buying BTCD from that sell order and then swapping it (before the rate decreases) will get you 200*50.42041779 = 10084.083558 KMD

Unless I missed something ...

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

Yes,  at the current time  BTCD is a better swap,   however  this will not always be case.   

2 reasons

1)  The amount of BTCD available for sale will eventually reach parity with swap price.  People who are wanting to get more Komodo will buy BTCD and swap this will drive the price up to what people are willing to swap it for.   There is only 100 BTC or so available on polo under swap price  which isn't much.

2) End of 2017 you won't be able to swap BTCD anymore.
Due to this, the holders of BTCD on exchanges will want to exchange their coin at some point during the year, consequently  supply dwindles and price reaches parity.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:07:01 PM

The exchange rate 1BTCD=50KMD will be the same for all the period of the swap (1 year) ?

Basically yes, but the exchange rate will decrease slightly every day to account the 5% APR bitcoindark has. With this we ensure there won't be more BTCD than there are KMD reserved for the swap.

So apparently there isnt any difference partecipating the ICO (as i done) and buying now BTCD and wait the swap?

Yes, with both ways you get the same KMD coins.

Euh, this answer is rather confusing ... The fact is, an investor who invested 1 BTC at any stage of the ICO will get less KMD than someone who bought 1 BTC worth of BTCD throughout the ICO (BTCD price ranged from 0.0035x to 0.0048x on Polo). On Polo, right now, if you want to buy 1 BTC worth of BTCD, you'll get it for between 0.0038 and 0.00406. With the current rate that is a better investment (BTC-wise) than having invested 1 BTC in the Komodo ICO (even with the 35% bonus).

Let's have an example:
Right now, on Polo there is a sell order of 200 BTCD fo 0.00406 each, that is 0.812 BTC.
With the rates from the second post:

The following exchange rates were calculated after the ICO:

1 BTC = 7746,521995 KMD
1 BTCD = 50,42041779 KMD

- Investing directly in the ICO will get you 0.812*7746.521995 = 6290.17585994 KMD (the 35% bonus will get you 8491.73741091)
- Buying BTCD from that sell order and then swapping it (before the rate decreases) will get you 200*50.42041779 = 10084.083558 KMD

Unless I missed something ...
It is a liquidity issue. for small amounts, you are correct.
however, try to buy 500 BTC worth of BTCD and see where the price ends up. probably 4x current price levels and certainly not any better price at all.

there is about 50 BTC of BTCD below the 0% bonus price. That is approx 2% of ICO volumes, so to equate the BTCD converted price as a substitute of ICO investment ignores the lack of liquidity.

That being said 50 BTC is a significant amount for any single person, who can get an effective bonus in the open market.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:35:31 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 05:04:41 PM by kaicrypzen

It is a liquidity issue. for small amounts, you are correct.
however, try to buy 500 BTC worth of BTCD and see where the price ends up. probably 4x current price levels and certainly not any better price at all.

Yes I agree, in one of my previous comments : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg17008454#msg17008454, I highlighted:

it was/is the best option for small to medium investments.

Having said that, I think there was plenty of time for small (to medium) investors to accumulate.

there is about 50 BTC of BTCD below the 0% bonus price. That is approx 2% of ICO volumes, so to equate the BTCD converted price as a substitute of ICO investment ignores the lack of liquidity.

That being said 50 BTC is a significant amount for any single person, who can get an effective bonus in the open market.

Yes, I agree that liquidity should be taken into account. I was reacting to the answer of KomodoPlatform which is, in my opinion, confusing, given what the asker probably meant by the question.

RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it.
anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

my question is will komodo be listed to a well-known , trustful platform with actual volume of traders? is your team ready to make verification as those famous coins "xmr' "eth" "etc" "zcash"?

Where did you hear that nonsense? jl777 is the core developer of BitcoinDark (BTCD), the predecessor of Komodo (KMD) BTCD is listed on Poloniex. Discussion closed.

some online thread about james and his coin's investigation , i did a little research before put myself into ICO. anyhow i missed the bonus stage but still got plenty KMD for myself.

Be careful about what you read online!  Grin

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:56:07 PM

waiting for Komodo on exchanges Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:00:33 PM

Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD
the ICO site is being updated to support voting

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?

No problem!

1 KMD = 1 vote per region

You will vote four times, one time per each region (each region will have an independent election)

That is great concept.Chances of big investors being bribed by candidates for getting their votes? since they have large sums of kmd, they can make someone win
And will notary candidates be able to vote for themselves?

The elections are quite open, and we want to make them even more open in the future (decentralized). Basically there's no way to stop backroom deals from happening. Also there's really no way to stop any notary node operator from voting.

Right now you could buy BTCD from the open markets, register 10 different accounts through our ICO site, and then use them to vote.
Will signature participants like me who opt to get paid in KMD be get KMD before voting starts so that we can also participate

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:15:35 PM

Just hurry up and send BTC then wait......and wait.......then wait some more

Cheers Jon  Grin

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
wings.ai

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 09:30:37 PM

whoever is the person that made these AWESOMEe graphics for Komodo please get in touch with me, WINGS has a few projects coming out in the spring and they will need someone to create some very easy on the eye graphics for their announcements.

you can email domi at wings.ai or user darklightstar on tg

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:09:12 PM

Exclusive James Lee interview on the SuperNET's Journey, with Juan S. Galt.

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 12:43:20 AM

Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD
the ICO site is being updated to support voting

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?

No problem!

1 KMD = 1 vote per region

You will vote four times, one time per each region (each region will have an independent election)

That is great concept.Chances of big investors being bribed by candidates for getting their votes? since they have large sums of kmd, they can make someone win
And will notary candidates be able to vote for themselves?

The elections are quite open, and we want to make them even more open in the future (decentralized). Basically there's no way to stop backroom deals from happening. Also there's really no way to stop any notary node operator from voting.

Right now you could buy BTCD from the open markets, register 10 different accounts through our ICO site, and then use them to vote.
Will signature participants like me who opt to get paid in KMD be get KMD before voting starts so that we can also participate

All the bounties, including team member payments, will be sent out after the election. In other words, the 10% supply that was reserved for bounties & other payments won't be voting.

Only those who invested with BTC or who swap their BTCD during the election will vote.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:28:43 AM

Any estimate date that we can swap BTCD for KMD?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:43:34 AM

After Komodo Launches and all works out. Will JL777 support some of the other coins on the SuperNet with DPOW?

Could we get OPAL to become a DPOW Silver rating using LiteCoin's hash instead of BitCoin being that Komodo is Gold. If Komodo is open source could someone else do this to any other SuperNet Coin too?
ptytrader

Activity: 466

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:04:16 AM

If you hold Komodo and are planning to vote in the upcoming election, I ask you to review my proposal to you.

Komodo Notary Profile

Name: PTYTrader

Why would you make a good Komodo Notary?

Abstract
I believe that Komodo and the SuperNET will urge a new standard and overall outlook on how a decentralized economy should operate. I vow not to only use my subsidy for maintaining my notary node, I will also dedicated 25% of it to marketing in Panama and nearby countries. If we assure a foothold in Central America, we can catapult into new territory.

Hardware:     
CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit
THREAD(S): 16
CPU(s): 8
PROCESSOR: XEON
HDD: 1 TB
BANDWIDTH: 1GBIT

Introduction:
My name is Christopher Gonzalez. If I am chosen as a notary node, my main goal is to spread KMD use in Panama. Due to Komodo’s ability to be used for business, I believe it can gain some traction. Ultimately, the goal is to introduce Central and South America to cryptocurrencies and the benefits of mainstream use. The SuperNet is the dream and Komodo is the means to make into reality.

Recent History:
I have an accumulated 4 years of mining experience. Currently I personally build and run mining rigs for Zcash, Dash, and Monero.
Two years ago I began working on PTYTrade. My vision is to spread cryptocurrency use across Central and South America. I am located in Panama which gives our community a great advantage since our ultimate goal is to grow and create a stable decentralized economy.

Final Thoughts:
Komodo is only one cog in the wheel that is the SuperNet. Running a notary node in Panama can act as a slingshot to finally introduce Central and South America to the SuperNet and other related projects. In untouched countries such as Panama, blockchain technology is barely known. The opportunity for KMD to become a preferred currency is high amongst such regions, if introduced to the public correctly.

I will not only run a node. My plan is to expand our community through marketing, educational material, and word-of-mouth.
My team and I have done the research into the costs of running a rig which can meet the demand of a notary node.
It’s estimated that 75% of the subsidy is required to begin and sustain operations (inlcuding marketing). However, I have decided to ask for 50% subsidy. I will cover the marketing costs for the time being.
We are entering a new playing field and you can count on me doing what is needed for the success of this platform. I am a true believer in decentralization. Komodo is an important step towards that.

To see my profile please navigate to:
https://www.komodoelection.com/candidates/ptytrader/

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:08:00 AM

I can not wait to see the swap page for BTCD. I have accumulated some and ready to exchange once it is ready.
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:33:13 AM

I can not use my wallet.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 10:58:37 AM

Any estimate date that we can swap BTCD for KMD?

Yes: very soon.

It's almost ready, but we are not gonna make any promises. It's still gonna take at least some days.

After Komodo Launches and all works out. Will JL777 support some of the other coins on the SuperNet with DPOW?

Could we get OPAL to become a DPOW Silver rating using LiteCoin's hash instead of BitCoin being that Komodo is Gold. If Komodo is open source could someone else do this to any other SuperNet Coin too?

Any coin can use dPoW to protect their network. Instead of attaching to bitcoin Blockchain they would use Komodo's blockchain. The coin can select which nodes notarize their blockhashes to our blockchains. They could even setup their own nodes to do that.

We would like to see as many blockchains utilize dPoW as possible. To do that a softfork is enough, and it shouldn't take that long either.

OPAL could attach itself to Bitcoin, Litecoin or any other coin. However it costs a lot of money to do constant group signed tx transactions (that's why we needed funding). It's way cheaper to use KMD blockchain to get the dPoW protection. Through Komodo also the 3rd party blockchain would be secured by Bitcoin's hashrate (extra link though, so it takes a bit longer for a transaction to get the bitcoin level security).

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:32:03 PM

Exclusive James Lee interview on the SuperNET's Journey, with Juan S. Galt

http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/370-exclusive-james-lee-interview-on-the-supernet-s-journey-with-juan-s-galt
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:48:30 PM

Very enlightening. I think I'll go grab some more BTCD...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
lucasan123

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:25:58 PM

I've made translation for the italian forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1724333.0

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: