Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
Gutierez

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:05:10 AM

Yes you can buy BTCDs on Poloniex exchange and use for the swap and the elections.   And the swap lasts 365 days from yesterday.  But you must move your BTCD from the exchange to the ICO site if you want to participate in elections.

Read my post above with all the numbers that shows how buying BTCD right now gets you something like 60% more KMD, per BTC, spent than the end of the ICO got you.

Yes, That's your great advance. I will try to do this swap. I like this platform. I expect that I can get more earning with this project.
Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

FAQ of the last few days

Schedule

- ICO Site BTCD deposit enabled 8.1.2017
- Subsidiy field gets locked for candidates 13.1 3PM UTC
- BTCD Snapshot 15.1 (block xxxxxxxx)
- Elections begin 15.1 3pm UTC
- Elections finish 29.1 3pm UTC
- KMD distribution 31.1 3pm UTC

Is there already an instruction for the swap from local wallets?
Where should the priv keys be sended to? should all btcd be pooled in one adress only?
when will this process start? right after the snapshot?
thank you

If you have BTCD in a local wallet you can simply send it to the ICO site (i.e. deposit it). BTCD deposited before the snapshot will also receive the REVS asset.

You can also hold the BTCD in your local wallet, in which case you can use your BTCD privatekey to later redeem the REVS asset. Keep in mind though, that if you are not staking BTCD you are losing money as the swap rate is decreasing a little bit everyday (5 % during 365 days).

what is the "Private key" needed to access the REVS asset in future? The 12 word seed in our ICO account? or something else?

If you hold the BTCD in the ICO account then you don't have to worry about the privatekey. You will receive the REVS asset. In any case, the 12 word seed is very important, and without it you will lose your investment.

If you hold the BTCD in a local wallet, then you will have to export the privatekey.

That's very nice to see this project . I will join this project . I want to ask if I can buy some BTCDs on the exchange for swap and voting election now?
and How long will the swap finish ? May I leave BTCDs on the exchange or not? Thank you.

Yes, you can buy BTCD and swap it for KMD, but you cannot keep it in an exchange. The exchange won't swap the BTCD for your.  You must send/deposit the BTCD into our ICO site.

You will be able to vote with the KMD you receive in the swap. The swap has basically already begun (internal balance) and will last 1 full year. Just deposit the BTCD to the ICO site and you everything will be taken care of. The only thing you must do is keep the 12-word passphrase/seed safe.

if my BTCD are on the ICO platform, I automatically get REVS asset, without needing a private key?

Yes, but you must keep the 12-word seed safe and secure.

I accidentally sent my BTCD to my KMD address instead of the swap
. I have the seed for my KMD address . How do I recover my BTCD ?

A: importprivkey into BTCD wallet using the KMD wif

the iguana GUI will be able to convert the ICO passphrase you used into a KMD wif, which can then be imported into both komodod and BitcoinDarkd

so as long as you have the passphrase, your funds are safe

Sorry if this was already answered, but if you have/had BTCD in an Exchange and/or staking pool wallet, are you eligible to receive the REVS asset? What will happen to any BTCD that does not get swapped, and are the BTCD devs abandoning that coin? Again, I know some of this was answered, but I'm still not 100% clear. Thanks!

To receive the REVS you must do either:
A) send them to our ICO website
B) store them in a local wallet and export the privatekey (You need the BTCD privatekey).

We believe most BTCD will be swapped (1 full year to swap it). However there will be some BTCD that is lost, etc. and those will obviously not be swapped. The KMD we have left over after the 1 year period will be added to the working capital.

Currently jl777 is the only BTCD dev, and he will be focusing on Komodo development in the future, so there are no devs left for BTCD. This is why we encourage everyone to swap.

A little off-topic. Why do you think SuperNET price went so low? 62th place my market cap surrounded by noname projects. Doesn't seem right to me at all.

A lot of the recent developments are a bit unclear even to the SuperNET investors. Iguana and Komodo are made by SuperNET, and SuperNET is the organization developing them. SuperNET asset should be viewed as a share of the SuperNET organization. We have capital and investments; we have for-profit projects and a large platform & framework (known as Iguana and Komodo). SuperNET asset holders will be receiving dividends when we make a profit from the revenue, just like in any other business.

We are working on a new supernet.org website that will become the hub of everything we are doing. The new website will explain what we do, and what our projects are.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmR4Tt3I14 We interviewed Juan S. Galt who works in the komodo Community Smiley

We look forward to the development of Komodo Platform!

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel if you want to see more content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmR4Tt3I14
Good luck!

Awesome!  Cool

From that interview came up to my mind how many from komodo team has enough votes to keep them self running notary nodes like for ever?  I think this needs some transparency.
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:19:37 AM

JOIN TRANSLATE HINDIA SIR
RESERVED FOR ME?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

Can't wait for distribution and it getting very close.
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

It is truly comical to watch people (trolls) who have no real knowledge speak as experts in a subject they know nothing about. Entertaining actually...

This is the Internet...and humanity..where about half the people are either dumb or incredibly, hopelessly stupid.  So not a big surprise that some of them grace us with their prescense and idotic ramblings in here.  I just put them on ignore whenever possible.
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

BTCD price is rising quickly, on strong volume, now that the BTCD to KMD swap has officially begun..  

Remember that .006512 is equivalent to the ICO price, so still plenty more room to run up to near that level.

Current BTCD Price (Poloniex):  .00432 BTCD/BTC

Current BTC/BTCD rate:
231.48 : 1 (amount of BTCD that you get for 1 BTC)

KMD/BTCD swap rate
: 50.42041779: 1 (amount of KMD you will get for 1 BTCD that you swap on ICO site)

KMD/BTC current rate: 11671.393 (amount of KMD you get for 1 BTC worth of BTCD at current price on Poloniex)

KMD/BTC ICO rate: 7746.522 : 1 (amount of KMD you got for 1 BTC at the end of ICO with no bonus)

Current extra KMD via BTCD: +3924.871KMD or +50.67% extra (relative to ICO KMD/BTC rate at the end of ICO with no bonus)

So at current prices, you get much more KMD that you would have gotten at the end of the ICO.

The price could rise sharply from here to .006512 BTCD/BTC and you would still get the same amount of KMD. per BTC spent, as during the final phase of the ICO.

The swap has begun for KMD, so once you buy the BTCD, move them to the Komodo IC:   https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ or keep them in your own personal wallet:  http://bitcoindark.com/

Request that KMD be added to Poloniex here:   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmR4Tt3I14 We interviewed Juan S. Galt who works in the komodo Community Smiley

We look forward to the development of Komodo Platform!

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel if you want to see more content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmR4Tt3I14
Good luck!

Awesome!  Cool

From that interview came up to my mind how many from komodo team has enough votes to keep them self running notary nodes like for ever?  I think this needs some transparency.

The Komodo team or SuperNET doesn't have any nodes running in the election. There are however 3 test notary nodes that will be ratified and part of the 64 nodes. Two of these nodes is run by jl777 and one by Kolo. There will be free spots for us to do this as SH & AR regions have less than 16 nodes.

There are some individual people who are part of Komodo team and running in the election though. How much BTCD they have or how much BTC they invested during the ICO is their private business, and there's no way to know how much voting power they have. They have aquired their voting power with the same means as everyone else (by investing).

There are some payments due to our team members (i.e. salary & bounties), and those will be paid in KMD after the KMD is distributed. In other words, none of the 10% supply reserved will be used in voting.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
peggy2jj

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

The swap was easy and fast, thanks the team for the hard work!!
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

The swap was easy and fast, thanks the team for the hard work!!

Thanks for the kind words!

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

Notary node candidate @JuanSGalt makes an appearance on http://www.coininterview.com/ and talks about Komodo.

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

The FAQ of the last few days.

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

Notary node candidate @JuanSGalt makes an appearance on http://www.coininterview.com/ and talks about Komodo.

Juan is great
he has been around the crypo space for some time
i am happy to see some 'known' pieps participating
 Wink

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

14% of all BTCD has been swapped to KMD

Jackido

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

yes, It looks great. How long does this project last? what can I do to take part in this project?
Which exchanges will this coin be listed ? I'm interested in this project . Thank you.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:51:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 03:07:36 PM by KomodoPlatform

A complete update about Iguana app and DEX

Here's a conversation that happened on #komodo channel.

audo
The DEX GUI isn't finished yet, so there won't be DEX trading with the initial GUI release. My undertanding from @grewalsatinder is that the EasyDEX GUI will be the next priority after we get komodod fully working in the GUI.

and we also need some liquidity provider nodes for the DEX to work, so it's gonna take some time. It's a complex thing, but the backend is ready and that is what really matters

jl777
it would be possible to DEX trade using command line

grewalsatinder
When I was given EasyDEX-GUI task, I had to think about the overall development cycle to go with. The most basic need for EasyDEX was to make a user able to manage their wallets, and at that time Iguana Team was still doing work on their part of Iguana Multiwallet GUI. Also, Iguana GUI is bit different, as it not only manages Iguana running coins, but also Non-Iguana running coins, which means acting as a GUI for the existing bitcoind, litecoind, dogecoind, etc installed on user’s machine.

My priority was to have the Iguana running coins first, so there I started work, and completed that part first. In between there came Komodo project and I also made the wallet GUI for Komodo in EasyDEX-GUI specifically meeting then needs of getting Z transactions possible with the EasyDEX-GUI.

Then came the need of having a easy Desktop Wallet, which is a single bundle, and need to totally GrandMa proof. Smiley It’s easier to say than done. And the whole December Month was dedicatedly on developing and making the Desktop Wallet solid, along with the installer packages getting configured so it’s very much like installing a software with installer file like any other software out in the market.

I’m still working on Desktop Wallet making last bit of works to get komodod integration completed with it. Right now, it’s manual commands to get komodod GUI accessible via EasyDEX-GUI. So, it’s more like advanced user friendly, not grandma friendly.

Iguana Wallet includes multiple techs with it. To clear things up this is what there is:
1. iguana daemon
2. komodod daemon
3. Iguana Multicoin GUI
4. EasyDEX-GUI
5. Electron Desktop Wallet Framework, with Shephered API

with iguana daemon = Transparent Transactions of coins. Including Komodo
with komodod daemon = Transparent + Private Transactions of Komodo, Assetchains and PAXFiats.

iguana daemon part is what all complete, and ready.

komodod daemon part is what we are working on right now. which is more like 80% complete already in rough terms.

Right now the most priority is komodod daemon part to complete, which will get Desktop Wallet more kinda complete working wallet for end users. for our dear grandparents like users.

once the desktop wallet is there for users, then I’ll start coding the EasyDEX Trading GUI part.

miketaz
Do you think EasyDEX GUI be finished and launched before Waves releases their decentralized exchange? Because I know their working on that right now. That would be great if EasyDEX is first.

jl777
waves is token based, totally different

grewalsatinder
@miketaz I don’t care of any other project’s GUI or core going first or second. My priorities are to get things done as fast as possibly I can, and make sure the team tests it before putting it to public.

I do not promise dates, but to my previous work record with SuperNET being GUI dev, I delivered good results I guess… may be ask team....

miketaz
Ahh ok, and alright @grewalsatinder that's understandable Cheesy

eclips
EasyDEX is going to need central nodes ?

grewalsatinder
no

in DEX each node is trading directly with one another.

each node can also act as Liquidity Provider

it does not matter they are Notary Node or not

That’s why it’s DEX

eclips
so a node is a guy using chrome to access it?

grewalsatinder
A node is a guy/person who’s running iguana daemon running wallet on their machine/device

if you can run igauan running wallet on your desktop, you are a node.

I watched coininterview komodo interview, and I see some things were said which might still confuse people. but overall it was better interview than previous. :+1:

miketaz
So how does an ordinary node act as a liquidity provider?

jl777
by issuing liquidity provider API commans

grewalsatinder
Ordinary node will also execute either iguana API command to set itself as Liquidity Provider or possibly soon will have a GUI to give them easy to do Liquidity Provider stuff.

jl777
curl --url "http://127.0.0.1:7778" --data "{\"agent\":\"tradebot\",\"method\":\"amlp\"}"
curl --url "http://127.0.0.1:7778" --data "{\"agent\":\"tradebot\",\"method\":\"liquidity\",\"targetcoin\":\"KMD\",\"vals\":{\"profit\":0.01}}"
curl --url "http://127.0.0.1:7778" --data "{\"agent\":\"tradebot\",\"method\":\"liquidity\",\"targetcoin\":\"MVP\",\"vals\":{\"rel\":\"USD\",\"bid\":0.09,\"ask\":0.11,\"maxvol\":100}}"

can be profitmargin relative to central exchange price or a specific bid/ask quote

miketaz
Ohh that's pretty awesome

jl777
thanks. So given a set of LP nodes that are configured with their pricing, the end user node can make a shapeshift type of "convert" request

all the LP nodes that see the request is within their parameters respond

the end user node selects the best offer and they both do an atomic cross chain swap

this avoids the partial order problem that most decentralized DEX suffers from

the user asks to fill X amount of COINA -> COINX, only the LP nodes willing to do this respond, so it is a fill or kill and the auction process current waits 30 seconds to decide which node to atomic swap with

this all needs a lot more testing, but it works with one off trades I have setup, so mostly it is adding error handling and making it easier to use

for the following blockchains, neigher the end user node or the LP node needs to have the blockchain local:
["KMD", "BTC", "USD", "EUR", "JPY", "GBP", "AUD", "CAD", "CHF", "NZD", "CNY", "RUB", "MXN", "BRL", "INR", "HKD", "TRY", "ZAR", "PLN", "NOK", "SEK", "DKK", "CZK", "HUF", "ILS", "KRW", "MYR", "PHP", "RON", "SGD", "THB", "BGN", "IDR", "HRK", "REVS", "SUPERNET", "DEX", "PANGEA", "JUMBLR", "BET", "CRYPTO", "HODL", "SHARK", "BOTS", "MGW", "MVP"]

of course best performance is by having it local, but BTC is getting pretty big nowadays to have local

any other coin will need to have a local coind or iguana full mode active for it to DEX

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

We have funding for at least 7-10 years, but I think we will be here forever as our platform will start to generate some revenue.

You can buy BTCD and send it to our ICO site where it will be swapped for KMD

No info about exchanges yet

If you want to really stay up to date you should join our Slack Smiley

http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:58:36 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 01:42:29 PM by MoveCrypto

Hello KMD holders!

Voting for MoveCrypto nodes is good for Komodo.  I am very active in the crypto community and I monitor my nodes + slack every day.  I will continue to spread the good word of Komodo to investors and developers, both online and offline.

I pledge not to sell any mined KMD for at least 1 year (and probably much longer) if elected.

On 12 October 2016, MoveCrypto_EU was the first node other than jl777 to participate in a BTC notarization:
https://blockr.io/tx/info/fa2a3164f977171a20cb139d6210ccb44e529391e6ba3df0f596f8762ecc1bde

Server for MoveCrypto_SH node is provided by PondSea.  More information about the 4 Movecrypto nodes is here:  
https://www.komodoelection.com/candidates/movecrypto/

Komodo to the dark side of the moon!

Thank You

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Jackido

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

yes, It looks great. How long does this project last? what can I do to take part in this project?
Which exchanges will this coin be listed ? I'm interested in this project . Thank you.

We have funding for at least 7-10 years, but I think we will be here forever as our platform will start to generate some revenue.

You can buy BTCD and send it to our ICO site where it will be swapped for KMD

No info about exchanges yet

If you want to really stay up to date you should join our Slack Smiley

http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

Thank you for your reply , I will do it now.
Good Health to Komodo Project.
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

A complete update about Iguana app and DEX.

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: