Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191700 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

Is there a fix exchange-rate how much REV-Shares i get from my swapped BTCD, or is it flex how much BTCD where swapped at 15th  Jan?

....have you still caalculated the rate ? (And of course very interesting, how much REV's will be availibel, and how much are going to the BTCD-Swapper ?)  ...i know it still tales a few month till we get the Shares, ....so no hurry, i'm only interrested Wink
1:1

REVS should be distributed in Feb

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

Is there a fix exchange-rate how much REV-Shares i get from my swapped BTCD, or is it flex how much BTCD where swapped at 15th  Jan?

....have you still caalculated the rate ? (And of course very interesting, how much REV's will be availibel, and how much are going to the BTCD-Swapper ?)  ...i know it still tales a few month till we get the Shares, ....so no hurry, i'm only interrested Wink

Thx for your fast answer Smiley

...i thought the REVs will be dispriputed in 2018 ...so nice to read ,;)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

....have you still caalculated the rate ? (And of course very interesting, how much REV's will be availibel, and how much are going to the BTCD-Swapper ?)  ...i know it still tales a few month till we get the Shares, ....so no hurry, i'm only interrested Wink

I could distribute the REVS in local wallets at any time by running: https://github.com/jl777/komodo/blob/master/src/REVS.snapshot

but I am waiting for a list from the ICO swap site with (KMD address, amount) so I can do it all at once. The issue is that many people dont have a KMD address generated and nobody has locked the destination address yet, as that feature is still being developed.

So we are just waiting for the official list of amounts. I estimate it will take me a few hours after I get the list to distribute it

rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:46:58 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 09:11:54 PM by rnr

Team Komodo Ninja
provide you

FAQ
regarding BTCD Swap and Notary Node Elections!

Last Update: 24. January 2017

Please retweet/follow at

Birka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:27:41 PM

I could distribute the REVS in local wallets at any time by running: https://github.com/jl777/komodo/blob/master/src/REVS.snapshot

but I am waiting for a list from the ICO swap site with (KMD address, amount) so I can do it all at once. The issue is that many people dont have a KMD address generated and nobody has locked the destination address yet, as that feature is still being developed.

So we are just waiting for the official list of amounts. I estimate it will take me a few hours after I get the list to distribute it
If REVs distribution is manual, how would people holding BTCD in their wallets claim them in say 2-3 months from now?
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Hi Dev, Will there be a web wallet for Komodo coin; some investors don't like to download the desktop wallet; they usually have a syncing problem, or it takes awhile to sync.

Wink Cheesy
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:03:35 AM

Hi Dev, Will there be a web wallet for Komodo coin; some investors don't like to download the desktop wallet; they usually have a syncing problem, or it takes awhile to sync.

Wink Cheesy
You are right.Desktop wallet takes a lot of time to sync but same is true for web wallet also.They also take time.
The best solution would be let the ICO dashboard be used as wallet.

Kolobus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:11:12 AM

If REVs distribution is manual, how would people holding BTCD in their wallets claim them in say 2-3 months from now?

REVS is a separate chain with same addresses. After distribution tokens will wait for their owners on same addresses BTCD was. the People just need to import exactly same private keys into REVS.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:34:06 AM

REVS is a separate chain with same addresses. After distribution tokens will wait for their owners on same addresses BTCD was. the People just need to import exactly same private keys into REVS.

Yes that's right. There's nothing left to do to claim REVS. If you
 - deposited BTCD to the ICO site you will need the seed to access REVS
 - had them in your local wallet you will need your BTCD privatekey to access REVS

In any case, they will be there in an address, and only you have the privatekey/seed.

Wink Cheesy

There's no webwallet in development. However we do have the basilisk mode, which is a lightweight wallet where you don't download any blockchain.

This is an open source project though, so anyone could develop a webwallet... or anything, basically Smiley

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:27:27 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 03:52:37 AM by Karasugoi

In about 4 days and 12 hours voting will be finished.  If you are still in the process of deciding I would appreciate your consideration for the NA region. 

Four reasons to vote for me:

I have a rock solid node server.  Consistently mining (running our komodo network at near 100% availabilty) and signing notary transactions with high regularity.

I run a single node, and run it well.  I bring diversity to the nodes.  Diversity is good.  If an operator of multiple nodes misses updates, or gets compromised, it can take out a significant portion of our network.  Both of these situations have already occurred in our testnet and it is possible (and probable) to happen again in mainnet.

I play important roles.  I am a test engineer by profession, so testing things happens reflexively for me.  I monitor all the nodes in our network to ensure we are all mining and also notarizing.  PM me if you are interested in the seeing the stats.  I also serve as a seed node, so I am trusted to serve as a reference to the komodo blockchain.

I ask for low subsidy (35%) allowing a full complement 16 of us in the NA region.  Notaries asking more than 50% really don't have komodo's network best interest at heart.  Komodo is a priority for me.

Please vote soon, and consider me for NA region.
https://www.komodoelection.com/candidates/karasugoi/

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

zcash released version 1.0.5 last night.

a rebased komodo is now in the beta branch, we are validating it

kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

I was wondering about the BTCD to KMD swap rate. I transferred some BTCD to the ICO website, the swap rate (My KMD Balance/My BTCD Swapped total) is less than 50.42xxxx (it is 50.37xxxx). Can anyone shed some light on that please? Thank you.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

- had them in your local wallet you will need your BTCD privatekey to access REVS

In any case, they will be there in an address, and only you have the privatekey/seed.

Wink Cheesy

There's no webwallet in development. However we do have the basilisk mode, which is a lightweight wallet where you don't download any blockchain.

This is an open source project though, so anyone could develop a webwallet... or anything, basically Smiley

Will it be POS feature in windows wallet? I would like to win the Coin Stake, which I have waited for, even if I am scarce.
I think it is a nice property. He thinks it is advantageous to keep investor Coin this vantage point.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

I was wondering about the BTCD to KMD swap rate. I transferred some BTCD to the ICO website, the swap rate (My KMD Balance/My BTCD Swapped total) is less than 50.42xxxx (it is 50.37xxxx). Can anyone shed some light on that please? Thank you.

The exchange rate keeps dropping every day, and after the year it will be 5% lower than it was on the first day. BTCD supply grows 5% a year I guess.

Thx for the reply. I thought the dropping was going to start after the launch of KMD. I think I was mistaken then, the rate seems to have started droping since the swap was enabled. Does this mean the swap year has already began (when the swap was enabled) ?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

The exchange rate keeps dropping every day, and after the year it will be 5% lower than it was on the first day. BTCD supply grows 5% a year I guess.

Thx for the reply. I thought the dropping was going to start after the launch of KMD. I think I was mistaken then, the rate seems to have started droping since the swap was enabled. Does this mean the swap year has already began (when the swap was enabled) ?
yes

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:58:15 PM

Wink Cheesy

Will it be POS feature in windows wallet? I would like to win the Coin Stake, which I have waited for, even if I am scarce.
I think it is a nice property. He thinks it is advantageous to keep investor Coin this vantage point.
with KMD you automatically get 5% APR, even for cold storage funds
you dont have to actively stake, it is automatic
you dont have to do anything,the 5% APR accrues for all KMD utxo >= 10 KMD

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

As anyone tried the light wallet,  I will like a feedback on this, also where is the link to the light wallet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
peggy2jj

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

just voted
So glad to participate Smiley
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Hope that those I voted can deliver the services that Komodo platform needed. They are really the ones who will maintain the integrity of the network.  Somehow I really envy them but I guess they will do their job really well.
ArabMist

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

Hope that those I voted can deliver the services that Komodo platform needed. They are really the ones who will maintain the integrity of the network.  Somehow I really envy them but I guess they will do their job really well.

No need to envy them,  there are many other ways us mortals can help this project succeed. It badly needs marketing...
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: