Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

I just did request payout . Now wait for the release of Iguana wallet.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalbtc21

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Looking for something great!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:23:23 AM

Where this KMD cashout will go to ? I have wallet address but i don't have wallet

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

Hi
Perhaps you have already answered these questions...

-> once you have downloaded the wallet and synced the blockchain you should see your balance.
Where do i download the wallet from ?? Is there any user guide ??

-> you can use our block explorer kpx.io to check whatever you have been paid, without downloading any wallets
How do i use this block explorer kpx.io ??

Thanks in advance

It is like a normal block explorer.   There is a search bar at the top right hand corner of the page where you can input  address/txid   and do a look up

The wallet is still in beta, no official download links yet, unless you want to join the testing forces it's better to wait.

We will have instructions too about how to use the wallet.

And even though you now have requested the payment, it will be pending until January 31st 3pm UTC. After that date we will send the payouts daily to those who have requested them. After some time we will do it weekly only, depending on the amount of pending transactions of course.

Hi Dev, If investors don't want to download any of the 3 wallets, will investors be allowed to go to the ICO site and withdraw their tokens and send them to an exchange?
Or is it mandatory that every investor has a wallet?

If it's mandatory, could we just use the  basilisk mode wallet since it doesn't require downloading the blockchain?

Cheesy Wink

You can put any KMD address there and request a payout, so you can wait that KMD gets listed on an exchange and then request a payout to the correct KMD deposit address.

How to send your KMD to an exchange
- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

Where this KMD cashout will go to ? I have wallet address but i don't have wallet

You have created an address through our ICO site, you have the public key and the private key

The KMD address = your public key (where we send the payment)
The seed = your privte key (that only you have)

We will send the KMD amount to your KMD address, and then you are able to access it anytime with your seed. You don't need to have a working GUI wallet for us to do this.

Once we release the stable v1.0 Iguana version then you simply login to your wallet with your seed, and you will see your balance.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:16:37 AM

Is there any indication that this will be on poloniex anytime soon? I know jl777 mentioned his good relationship with them and the fact they currently have BTCD, NXT & SuperNET so I'm wondering if the team behind KMD is in talks with poloniex at all?
globalbtc21

Activity: 82

Looking for something great!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

Hi

-> once you have downloaded the wallet and synced the blockchain you should see your balance.

-> you can use our block explorer kpx.io to check whatever you have been paid, without downloading any wallets

Thanks in advance

It is like a normal block explorer.   There is a search bar at the top right hand corner of the page where you can input  address/txid   and do a look up

The wallet is still in beta, no official download links yet, unless you want to join the testing forces it's better to wait.

And even though you now have requested the payment, it will be pending until January 31st 3pm UTC. After that date we will send the payouts daily to those who have requested them. After some time we will do it weekly only, depending on the amount of pending transactions of course.

Hi Dev, If investors don't want to download any of the 3 wallets, will investors be allowed to go to the ICO site and withdraw their tokens and send them to an exchange?

If it's mandatory, could we just use the  basilisk mode wallet since it doesn't require downloading the blockchain?

Cheesy Wink

You can put any KMD address there and request a payout, so you can wait that KMD gets listed on an exchange and then request a payout to the correct KMD deposit address.

- go to 'home' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

You have created an address through our ICO site, you have the public key and the private key

We will send the KMD amount to your KMD address, and then you are able to access it anytime with your seed. You don't need to have a working GUI wallet for us to do this.

Once we release the stable v1.0 Iguana version then you simply login to your wallet with your seed, and you will see your balance.
Best answer. Thanks

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

hey
i am doing a testrun with the iguana wallet on Mac
installed and running - looking good

that wheel is spinning and spinning ?
what does that mean ? sync ?

oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

''How to send your KMD to an exchange''

Is any exchanges already present KOMODO?

Cheers

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Komodo Newsletter #12 - Request payout and get KMD on January 31st 3 pm UTC.

kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

So am I misunderstanding this, or do we just wait for windows release of wallet? And is this a Komodo wallet or is it Iguana? Or Supernet wallet? I'm really confused about this so sorry, but I just wanna know where I can get the KMD payout to
ivailoat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

Hi

Thanks in advance

Cheesy Wink

- go to 'home' tab

I have erroneously entered my ICO KMD address for the payout on Jan-31. Can I change it and if not, what will happen to my balance. I assume it will be 'returned' to the ICO website?
ArabMist

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

So am I misunderstanding this, or do we just wait for windows release of wallet? And is this a Komodo wallet or is it Iguana? Or Supernet wallet? I'm really confused about this so sorry, but I just wanna know where I can get the KMD payout to

Agreed, it is all a little confusing. So many names and labels and many similar titles. "KMD"  and "KMD Wallet"  would have been simple. It's crypto land though, everything here works back to front and upside down.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:36:26 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 07:14:01 PM by trollercoaster

I have erroneously entered my ICO KMD address for the payout on Jan-31. Can I change it and if not, what will happen to my balance. I assume it will be 'returned' to the ICO website?

You just need to login to your iguana wallet with your seed and you will then have access to your coins
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

There are so many questions, that let's clear some of the confusion

To get the funds go to the 'payout' tab on the ICO site, and write your seed to confirm the withdrawal.

Then on Jan 31st we will send the KMD to your address.

Then at any point you can access your KMD with the seed. Just login to the Iguana app with your seed, and you will see your balance.

We haven't published the stable Iguana 1.0 release yet. For now we are in beta.

What is the wallet?

Iguana, also known as Iguana Desktop App, contain quite many things (which most are not finished).

When you open the Iguana, you can choose between:
 1) Multiwallet (the boogieman team's GUI)
 2) EasyDEX (Satinder's GUI)

The native Komodo wallet is located inside the EasyDEX, however to use it you will have to launch Komodo in 'native mode'. For now however, there are too many bugs for us to recommend using it.

To send and receive KMD you will launch EasyDEX in 'full mode', which let's you do transparent transaction from the EasyDEX dashboard.

Note that "EasyDEX" refers to the decentralized exchange also, which makes this a bit confusing.

In the future we are looking to merge the multiwallet and EasyDEX into a single environment where they work together, but for now they are separated and it makes it a bit confusing.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

If you are on SuperNET slack please contact @audo

We will know how to cancel it as soon as the dev comes back online.

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

Hey, people, what are you doing? Huh
After months of working instead of one cryptocurrency and one wallet you offer several vallets and several incompatible modes for them! Shocked
And we have to learn what works where and what dont! Angry
This is not confusing, this is disasterly awfull! Roll Eyes
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

Hey, people, what are you doing? Huh
After months of working instead of one cryptocurrency and one wallet you offer several vallets and several incompatible modes for them! Shocked
And we have to learn what works where and what dont! Angry
This is not confusing, this is disasterly awfull! Roll Eyes

I agree, too much development, we must slow things down so everyone can keep up.

I propose one month vacation in Ibiza for the whole SuperNET team.  Cool

starik69
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

btw, why Iguana (i tried on windows) asks for two installation directories - another confusion Roll Eyes

And it stucks with nice flipping yellow cubes and asking to wait... Cry
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

1. The native Komodo wallet is located inside the EasyDEX, to use it launch Komodo in 'native mode'
2. To send and receive KMD you will launch EasyDEX in 'full mode'

I don't get it. We would probably need to wait until the wallet is published. It could be easy to understand when you see it in front of you. Kinda hard to explain software with only words )

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

1. The native Komodo wallet is located inside the EasyDEX, to use it launch Komodo in 'native mode'
2. To send and receive KMD you will launch EasyDEX in 'full mode'

I don't get it. We would probably need to wait until the wallet is published. It could be easy to understand when you see it in front of you. Kinda hard to explain software with only words )

These three modes will cause a lot of confusion:
 - basilisk, a lightweight mode with no blockchain download (no private Z-transactions)
 - full mode, blockchain download required through Iguana daemon (no private Z-transactions)
 - native mode, blockchain download required through Komodod daemon

When we publish the wallet we will also publish a guide about it.

starik69
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

Windows wallet 0.1.1 not working whatever i do Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: