Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

Have you heard ‘Komodo Cake & Audo Frosting’ by Crypto Core Radio on SoundCloud.

Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

Yes,but don't worry,at least seems that Agama is working fine for to send the coins Grin

Agama doesnt work for me!!! It show false balance. I cant send transactions... Restarted and refreshed many times! It doeswnt work!

The explorer shows that you have sent transactions after your previous message.  Can you be more specific?
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/tx/3758fcd39cb6058ae48f047136d16551e6483cd20eb3b6ee4437e557c78635e3

If you post in support on Slack you may get real help with your issue.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

How profitable are the notary nodes at current prices?

How long until new notary node elections?

I think all nodes are self-sufficient now.    Elections are in Jan 2018

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

Regarding the Uquid VISA Debit Card, if you are a citizen of the United States, they won't send you a plastic card. You can still get online virtual VISA service but, no physical card. This is NOT clear on their site and you could end up paying the fee for a plastic card and never getting it. I don't believe this is any kind of scam, just poor communication on their part. Be careful!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

What does disabled due to network attack mean?

I will say, if KMD survives the crap, it will be battle tested and ready for the leadership role. 

If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. (And usually hurts like hell, but, hey, you survived!)
Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

What does disabled due to network attack mean?

I will say, if KMD survives the crap, it will be battle tested and ready for the leadership role. 

If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. (And usually hurts like hell, but, hey, you survived!)

Yes, I like this comment . KMD will be well-known at the end of this year or early year of 2018.
It is stepping up steadily to beat up many strong opponents to take the top spot of cryptocurrency .
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:44:14 PM

I sold all mine and am gonna wait a bit to come back in if ever. The pump was not some natural occurrence it was a large sum of money pumped in which caused fomo in already-current KMD holders.

Also all this talk of "I'll hold and wait for the next air drop asset" makes me even more uncomfortable with the project 😥

I like KMD ideas a lot but especially during thus weird bubble I can't support "air dropped assets" it seems almost like the FED printing a new currency and just giving it to all current dollar holders in an effort to drive up the speculative price of dollars.

Just a little sketchy 2 cents
I think that FED example doesn't fit too much  Undecided
Anyway, this is what we was waiting for. The trend was up during the last days and komodo holders was cold storaging.
An other point that I'd consider is the zcash features that komodo bring. Recently there was huge news about the partnership between J.P.Morgan and ZCash developer. No one can tell how much this will improve zcash or be useful for we the users, but that pushed zec up in the markets and all the fork was waiting for a following also.
This way is how new investors can be in touch with komodo and understand its value.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

I sold all mine and am gonna wait a bit to come back in if ever. The pump was not some natural occurrence it was a large sum of money pumped in which caused fomo in already-current KMD holders.

Also all this talk of "I'll hold and wait for the next air drop asset" makes me even more uncomfortable with the project 😥

I like KMD ideas a lot but especially during thus weird bubble I can't support "air dropped assets" it seems almost like the FED printing a new currency and just giving it to all current dollar holders in an effort to drive up the speculative price of dollars.

Anyway, this is what we was waiting for. The trend was up during the last days and komodo holders was cold storaging.
An other point that I'd consider is the zcash features that komodo bring. Recently there was huge news about the partnership between J.P.Morgan and ZCash developer. No one can tell how much this will improve zcash or be useful for we the users, but that pushed zec up in the markets and all the fork was waiting for a following also.
This way is how new investors can be in touch with komodo and understand its value.

The issue is for most noobs they were hodling because the config issue with agama...not because they had any real choice.

How is airdropping a fresh asset different from just printing more money? People clearly pumped the price up in an attempt to cash in the max possible for the Jumblr stake snapshot or whatever.

It's sad cause KMD was the first coin I got into when I came back into cryptos last year. I took in plenty of profits but it's more the principle that in this bubble nothing, almost , is being valued on fundamentals...case in point I called out it being pumped and it went from 1.45 or so to back below $1...

All the noobs will shout weak hands weak hands but it doesn't do the point justice. It's not weak hands it's logical....if there is no REAL reason for it to go from .47 cents to 1.43 or whatever in like 24 hrs, then there is no REAL reason to hold it up at the  $1+ range.

This whole market is currently speculative which is so freaking dangerous and it's upsetting we can't find real world values.

Some will simply call this a correction... it's not a correction when it triples in a day and drops back down to double in a couple more days.

This is bubbly behavior and I was so disappointed to see it in KMD

Like I said I'll get some more just for principles sake in the portfolio but fundamentally this is stupid. Look at golem everytime it hits a high it holds with a few cents...then moves on.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PROJECTS WHOSE TOKENS GO UP 3X IN VALUE THEN BACK TO 2X WITHIN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

I'm not talking crap on KMD moreso the market bubble and people being dumb throwing money in witho it even reading a page of info online.

KMD will CONTINUE to make people gains, but with behavior like we're seeing I'djust be a little careful...you don't wanna go to bed one night and wake up to a millionaire dumping 2 mil of KMD for GNT and you're left holding the deflated bubble bag

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

We have detected some sort of remote packet that triggered an assert (which stops komodod).

It could just be some sporadic thing, but it is possible it is a deliberate action. The effect is that your node might be stopped and you have to start it again. Annoying, but since it might be part of a two part attack, we took the precaution to alert bittrex.

We are working on a fix and this doesnt affect trading, just deposits and withdraws.

So, if you are hit with this, then just restart komodo. I estimate about 10% of nodes are affected. And 90% of those are able to just resume. If restarting komodo doesnt work, try loading it in gdb with a breakpoint at main, and then continue. This works around the assert. If that doesnt work, then you will have to wait for an update.

A proposed fix is in the beta branch now, but it could well require more changes as we just started testing it.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
ohweoh

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Do we get our extra yearly KMD interest coins when they are placed on exchanges rather than in our own wallets?

No, needs to be held in a wallet where you control the private keys.

Thanks buddy!
AltF

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

We have detected some sort of remote packet that triggered an assert (which stops komodod).
A proposed fix is in the beta branch now, but it could well require more changes as we just started testing it.

Thanks for acknowledging this issue.  I have definitely experienced multiple daemon crashes over the past 2 days.  Please keep up updated!
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

Is the Agama wallet the successor to Iguana?
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

People clearly pumped the price up in an attempt to cash in the max possible for the Jumblr stake snapshot or whatever.

What if it's NOT whatever and these people are right and you're wrong?  It's absolutely fine if you don't believe JUMBLR will dish out any significant revenue, but, obviously, others do.  Don't make the mistake to convince yourself that you will be right necessarily.  Everyone's speculations are off once in a while!   Wink

"I sold all mine and am gonna wait a bit to come back in if ever"
"Like I said I'll get some more just for principles sake in the portfolio but fundamentally this is stupid"

Grin Grin
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

The issue is for most noobs they were hodling because the config issue with agama...not because they had any real choice.

How is airdropping a fresh asset different from just printing more money? People clearly pumped the price up in an attempt to cash in the max possible for the Jumblr stake snapshot or whatever.

It's sad cause KMD was the first coin I got into when I came back into cryptos last year. I took in plenty of profits but it's more the principle that in this bubble nothing, almost , is being valued on fundamentals...case in point I called out it being pumped and it went from 1.45 or so to back below $1...

All the noobs will shout weak hands weak hands but it doesn't do the point justice. It's not weak hands it's logical....if there is no REAL reason for it to go from .47 cents to 1.43 or whatever in like 24 hrs, then there is no REAL reason to hold it up at the  $1+ range.

This whole market is currently speculative which is so freaking dangerous and it's upsetting we can't find real world values.

Some will simply call this a correction... it's not a correction when it triples in a day and drops back down to double in a couple more days.

This is bubbly behavior and I was so disappointed to see it in KMD

Like I said I'll get some more just for principles sake in the portfolio but fundamentally this is stupid. Look at golem everytime it hits a high it holds with a few cents...then moves on.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PROJECTS WHOSE TOKENS GO UP 3X IN VALUE THEN BACK TO 2X WITHIN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

I'm not talking crap on KMD moreso the market bubble and people being dumb throwing money in witho it even reading a page of info online.

KMD will CONTINUE to make people gains, but with behavior like we're seeing I'djust be a little careful...you don't wanna go to bed one night and wake up to a millionaire dumping 2 mil of KMD for GNT and you're left holding the deflated bubble bag

why are you so upset? kmd doesnt decide the price itself. its the market.
and its quite normal that at the 1 dollar mark the price corrects because many ppl planned to sell at 1 dollar.
a bit more self responsibility should be there when you are buying a crypto currency.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Zechis966

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

People clearly pumped the price up in an attempt to cash in the max possible for the Jumblr stake snapshot or whatever.

What if it's NOT whatever and these people are right and you're wrong?  It's absolutely fine if you don't believe JUMBLR will dish out any significant revenue, but, obviously, others do.  Don't make the mistake to convince yourself that you will be right necessarily.  Everyone's speculations are off once in a while!   Wink

Nonono you're not understanding what I'm saying...it COULD make millions but it's still not following the fundamentals! It's bubble-economics and everyone should be careful.

I'm   not wrong because this is a black and white thing...where is the justification (other than FREE ASSETS aka Jumblr) for the price increase? And if whatever you could say WAS legit, then why didn't it hold that price?

Like I said all these things will make money...because we're in a bubblr. But projects that cling to bubbles pop with them. I KNEW I'd make money holding my KMD and waiting for Jumblr, but I can't support insane economics so I traded out for some others which HAVE doubled (maybe not KMDs triple since I sold around .60) and feel a lot safer about too.

No air drop assets no broken wallets with ERC20 tokens etc.

I wish you guys the best of luck and I honestly think you'll all get filthy rich holding KMD, but I can't be part of it in the same way I was. I had over 22k KMD For a good minute there before the wallet bug made me sell some...it was crappy to me seeing KMD prices skyrocket when 90% of the noobs hodling CAN'T even send to an exchange cause they can't figure out how to text-edit a json.

I was one of the few who sold BECAUSE of who dropped free assets.

Seeing the price go from .50-$1.50 then back below $1 just made me happy with my decision. I made the same gains I would've from ~.60-$1 without the frustration.

I've been in cryptos since a little before ether hit the scene, and it used to be rare to see this kind of growth. Now it's commonplace. But the fundamentals remain the same...the fact that KMD hit basically 1.50 and dropped back again by 33%+ is a sign that the buying/selling is not logical, and thus buyer beware.

I don't know how to say it enough, I think you guys will make millions, and I will too...its just I'll be diversified elsewhere with a tidbit of KMD For novelty and principle of diversity...but KMD used to be 60% of what I owned...now it's gonna be 2-10% 😕

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

Yes,but seems that If the price not rise bad and If rise is bad too Grin
Zechis966

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

why are you so upset? kmd doesnt decide the price itself. its the market.
and its quite normal that at the 1 dollar mark the price corrects because many ppl planned to sell at 1 dollar.
a bit more self response should be there when you are buying a crypto currency.

Lol trust me I'm not upset it's just there needs to be some reason here. It corrected to $1 from $1.50....in any other market that's not a correction it's a crash dude/side the.

I'm trying to spray a little reality on the garden of rocket ships and hope that every coin will hit the moon.

You literally can't know if many people planned to sell at $1 even if they said they would...so that's not sound enough logic for this anyway. The FACT that it pumped from .60-1.50 and back sub $1 is super telling. Take it or leave it I bought tons of BAT with my KMD gains @ <.10 So I'm not really down and out for selling KMD at .60 cents, I just can't believe/support it when everyone is blindly throwing cash in.

Whether or not YOU are one of those people is irrelevant...the market is being pushed forward by people with disposable income and speculations that prices hit the moon.

Just be careful when buying 1000s of dollars worth of something based almost entirely on speculation rofl.

The Jumblr thing alone is sketchy to have free money air dropped and everyone just loves it it's free money! Hahaha nothing in this world is free and this bubble will teach a lot of people that 🤔

Zechis966

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

Yes,but seems that If the price not rise bad and If rise is bad too Grin

Hehe if the price had stopped somewhere logical it's be fine right now. Golem went from .22 cents to about .30 cents...then 36...then 40...back to 36, back to 42 etc.

Even doubling and then minor correction is totally normal in this weird market.

The issue is KMD doubles, then fomo kicks in (or just the Jumblr thing? Idk) and it triples before crashing back. You could say even like 20% would be a correction IF it was holding for a bit. Nope. It hit 1.43 according to my blockfolio and shortly after I check again and it's 1.22.

Today it was .92 briefly.

I don't think this is, as that one dude said, a correction cause people planned to sell at $1.....

It has the hallmarks of an artificial pump and thus you should all be more careful with your money. If agama isn't working well for you  (worked fine for me after json edit) you should have your coins ready on an exchange.

It seriously takes one person with artificial sell orders to drop the price for a shakedown...takes the same person zero effort really to do the same but opposite to pump the coin.

Caveat Emptor with every coin in this market, but be wary next time if KMD hits 5.00 and drops down to 1.76 a day later...watch out for guys like anks saying "that only happened cause people were planning to sell at $2"

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:22:10 PM

What if it's NOT whatever and these people are right and you're wrong?  It's absolutely fine if you don't believe JUMBLR will dish out any significant revenue, but, obviously, others do.  Don't make the mistake to convince yourself that you will be right necessarily.  Everyone's speculations are off once in a while!   Wink

Nonono you're not understanding what I'm saying...it COULD make millions but it's still not following the fundamentals! It's bubble-economics and everyone should be careful.

I'm   not wrong because this is a black and white thing...where is the justification (other than FREE ASSETS aka Jumblr) for the price increase? And if whatever you could say WAS legit, then why didn't it hold that price?

Like I said all these things will make money...because we're in a bubblr. But projects that cling to bubbles pop with them. I KNEW I'd make money holding my KMD and waiting for Jumblr, but I can't support insane economics so I traded out for some others which HAVE doubled (maybe not KMDs triple since I sold around .60) and feel a lot safer about too.

No air drop assets no broken wallets with ERC20 tokens etc.

I wish you guys the best of luck and I honestly think you'll all get filthy rich holding KMD, but I can't be part of it in the same way I was. I had over 22k KMD For a good minute there before the wallet bug made me sell some...it was crappy to me seeing KMD prices skyrocket when 90% of the noobs hodling CAN'T even send to an exchange cause they can't figure out how to text-edit a json.

I was one of the few who sold BECAUSE of who dropped free assets.

Seeing the price go from .50-$1.50 then back below $1 just made me happy with my decision. I made the same gains I would've from ~.60-$1 without the frustration.

I've been in cryptos since a little before ether hit the scene, and it used to be rare to see this kind of growth. Now it's commonplace. But the fundamentals remain the same...the fact that KMD hit basically 1.50 and dropped back again by 33%+ is a sign that the buying/selling is not logical, and thus buyer beware.

I don't know how to say it enough, I think you guys will make millions, and I will too...its just I'll be diversified elsewhere with a tidbit of KMD For novelty and principle of diversity...but KMD used to be 60% of what I owned...now it's gonna be 2-10% 😕

Ok first of all jumblr is an already existent asset .  5% of which will be airdropped as a test run for the asset migration.  These are from James personal holdings and are not just created out of thin air.

As for reasons why kmd has pumped think of all the goings on in the past couple weeks.  Ledger wallet, shapeshift, jaxx , partnerships announced,  new pools announced, debit card.   A lot has been added to the ecosystem and it takes time for people to learn about the happenings. 
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Lol trust me I'm not upset it's just there needs to be some reason here. It corrected to $1 from $1.50....in any other market that's not a correction it's a crash dude/side the.

I'm trying to spray a little reality on the garden of rocket ships and hope that every coin will hit the moon.

You literally can't know if many people planned to sell at $1 even if they said they would...so that's not sound enough logic for this anyway. The FACT that it pumped from .60-1.50 and back sub $1 is super telling. Take it or leave it I bought tons of BAT with my KMD gains @ <.10 So I'm not really down and out for selling KMD at .60 cents, I just can't believe/support it when everyone is blindly throwing cash in.

Whether or not YOU are one of those people is irrelevant...the market is being pushed forward by people with disposable income and speculations that prices hit the moon.

Just be careful when buying 1000s of dollars worth of something based almost entirely on speculation rofl.

The Jumblr thing alone is sketchy to have free money air dropped and everyone just loves it it's free money! Hahaha nothing in this world is free and this bubble will teach a lot of people that 🤔

Reality would be to expect things coming and its normal that many people had the mark to sell at the 1 dollar range.
its your own fault when you buy it above. and even that is not relevant kmd will rise widely more when the wallet reaches alpha mode.
we should think in long term about this.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: