Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191701 times)
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:29:01 PM

I will say only a thing: A minute of silence to all the people who sold at 7k sat  Grin
veneg

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

You are not understand nothing,go to your bed and wake up next week
veneg

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

People look http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Bitcoin is crashing !

$970.34 (-9.28%)

You need to sell all your assets rightnow, you know... because Bitcoin wont go up again...

*sigh*

Grin Grin

I'm a big believer in KMD,me and Smaragda Cheesy
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

You literally can't know if many people planned to sell at $1 even if they said they would...so that's not sound enough logic for this anyway. The FACT that it pumped from .60-1.50 and back sub $1 is super telling. Take it or leave it I bought tons of BAT with my KMD gains @ <.10 So I'm not really down and out for selling KMD at .60 cents, I just can't believe/support it when everyone is blindly throwing cash in.

You did well, because after selling wasn't so easy to buy, until now volume is lowering and I don't know what profit had result to you. But the point is always the same, if your long term investment is finished, good bye. But please, let aside new users that strive in installing Agama or practising with Komodo, all that isn't needed to trade and unrelated with a wrong buy.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

You did well, because after selling wasn't so easy to buy, until now volume is lowering and I don't know what profit had result to you.
it looks like time is finished. Come on aboard, people!   Wink Tongue

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

Are you really so naive or new ?? I think both your activity tells everyone that you maybe just a shill or a new guy how has no experience trading crypto.
These are not Stocks.. in crypto it is normal to have + 50% and  -40% depends if bitcoin is going up or down.

Lol. So much is wrong with your statement its frustrating and hilarious at the same time. Thank you for that.

I think you need to learn what a shill is. I'm giving a dose of logic which at least 50% of people responding agree with. They're not saying they agree to the point where they're out like I was, but not also trying to make excuses for it.

I've bought and sold KMD from 10 cents to 47 cents... I did all that and brought my base cost down to like .09 cents per coin or less, and sold at around .55 cents...

Trust me I'm happy, I just wish the growth had been more natural, and will be back for a small bit of KMD when the growth reflects that. I don't care if I buy back in at $4 if the growth is saying it's logical.

It doesn't matter if they're not stocks, bud. It's simple market analysis which thank god BTC taught me. If you really arent so naive then go back and rewatch the growth of cryptos...and how their prices act in logical times vs illogical.

I was an earlier investor in ETH (started interest around $3 or $4 and bought in from $7-$12) and ETH only had the insane growth one time before really, when the DAO was in the makings and then ETH hit like $21 or something (if I me-member correctly) and that wasn't fully logical growth, and when the DAO proved fatally flawed, ETH withdrawals froze on exchanges and the price crashed.

When things are logical, the price can correct as people take in profits. When things aren't, they crash to correction. I learned ALL of this because of broadening my knowledge of cryptos...

You're seriously mentally challenged if you think someone's bitcointalk activity says much about anything...a stupid legendary member is still stupid.

As someone who learned a few other languages, learn to speak English before you try arguing with someone in it. Can't even understand half of what you've posted in this thread ffs.

veneg

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Are you really so naive or new ?? I think both your activity tells everyone that you maybe just a shill or a new guy how has no experience trading crypto.
These are not Stocks.. in crypto it is normal to have + 50% and  -40% depends if bitcoin is going up or down.

Lol. So much is wrong with your statement its frustrating and hilarious at the same time. Thank you for that.

I think you need to learn what a shill is. I'm giving a dose of logic which at least 50% of people responding agree with. They're not saying they agree to the point where they're out like I was, but not also trying to make excuses for it.

I've bought and sold KMD from 10 cents to 47 cents... I did all that and brought my base cost down to like .09 cents per coin or less, and sold at around .55 cents...

Trust me I'm happy, I just wish the growth had been more natural, and will be back for a small bit of KMD when the growth reflects that. I don't care if I buy back in at $4 if the growth is saying it's logical.

It doesn't matter if they're not stocks, bud. It's simple market analysis which thank god BTC taught me. If you really arent so naive then go back and rewatch the growth of cryptos...and how their prices act in logical times vs illogical.

I was an earlier investor in ETH (started interest around $3 or $4 and bought in from $7-$12) and ETH only had the insane growth one time before really, when the DAO was in the makings and then ETH hit like $21 or something (if I me-member correctly) and that wasn't fully logical growth, and when the DAO proved fatally flawed, ETH withdrawals froze on exchanges and the price crashed.

When things are logical, the price can correct as people take in profits. When things aren't, they crash to correction. I learned ALL of this because of broadening my knowledge of cryptos...

You're seriously mentally challenged if you think someone's bitcointalk activity says much about anything...a stupid legendary member is still stupid.

As someone who learned a few other languages, learn to speak English before you try arguing with someone in it. Can't even understand half of what you've posted in this thread ffs.

Now this person again?  Grin Go with your bats and golems to your house and be happy.You are a fucking weak hand,all people know it.Your live is a continuous crash surely
Zechis966

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:57:45 PM

You literally can't know if many people planned to sell at $1 even if they said they would...so that's not sound enough logic for this anyway. The FACT that it pumped from .60-1.50 and back sub $1 is super telling. Take it or leave it I bought tons of BAT with my KMD gains @ <.10 So I'm not really down and out for selling KMD at .60 cents, I just can't believe/support it when everyone is blindly throwing cash in.

You did well, because after selling wasn't so easy to buy, until now volume is lowering and I don't know what profit had result to you. But the point is always the same, if your long term investment is finished, good bye. But please, let aside new users that strive in installing Agama or practising with Komodo, all that isn't needed to trade and unrelated with a wrong buy.

I actually had success with Agama and like the wallet! I just don't like random 'free' assets that add more bubbliciousness to the already inflated market, and I don't like the crazy swings in price when other coins go up 30%, drop by 10%, go up by 50%, drop by 15% you know?

Anyone who thinks KMD is the only one/biggest one to make money in this year or next is dumb. KMD could be $50 next year. But so could GNT, TRST, LUN etc it's all about this crazy bubble speculative supply and demand.

If you're going long in KMD, just PLEASE don't be an idiot for the love of my fellow humans, if you see the overall market is getting weird (because bubbles can pop at any moment with the right set of circumstances) DONT be the guy thinking well if ETH, BTC, and all the others are getting weird and volatile, that KMD will be the one to be left holding. I still like KMD in principle, just not in the current market, and not with air drop assets.

It seems in every 'coins' thread you have that core group of people who are hodling and 'not touching' til it hits $X whatever...maybe instead of hoping the bubble inflates to the point where the coin is only worth speculative value, you WATCH the market and when stuff gives hints of illogical behavior, you go back to safer routes.

This is money guys. You laugh and think this or that, but even the guy who has a 100k/year job and 1mil in cryptos MIGHT come under the strangest of circumstances and have to liquidate that...

For those like me and many others who don't have to worry about that, whatever we'll be fine. But I just want to WARN some people that just because people are shilling for a project and the project is going 3x in one day, DOESNT mean it's doing so based on logic or fundamentals. And when your life-line per se is invested in something, you really want it to be secure/logical, OR you've got instant liquidation access. I would've made SO much more profit on KMD with the volatility from .30 cents to .45 cents but it was when most of us tech-noobs couldn't get past the 4/50 or whatever.

I'll be back when more logical money has come into the project not a bunch of people pumping it out of speculation then taking in profits...shake down...pump...GOD it sucks. I have a feeling KMD will go huge but it's NOT going to be because of bunch of legendary or hero members said 'this is gonna hit $5 in 2018!' or wtf ever.

Good luck guys and hope everyone continues making gains. I sold my ETH around $75 and I have 0 regrets because I've made even more with ICOs but the point remains the same I would LOVE to make more money with KMD but for now it's too sketchy, will require too much attention to catch the mid-day peaks and valleys.
 Wink Kiss Lips sealed

Zechis966

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:01:39 PM

Now this person again?  Grin Go with your bats and golems to your house and be happy.You are a fucking weak hand,all people know it.Your live is a continuous crash surely

you can't speak english bro, so don't argue it in as I already said ^_^

You know nothing about gains...I've (thank the gods) made so much with cryptos that it changed my life and my loved ones lives...which is why I wanna save other investors from shills like you with your non-stop pump talk about how 'gud dis koyn wil be in two-fowsand-ateen'

god damn morons always think cause you're a member/newbie you can't make money.....that kinda thought process is why YOU havn't made CRAP

I made enough with ETH to buy enough of whatever I'd like but I chose to put it in the next Ethereum or the next Bitcoin.

Talk crap on GNT all you want it's had logical growth considering it's slack announcements, and they even refuse to talk speculative stuff because they know it will manipulate prices!

Your life is $1000 in KMD lol...while there are many bigger than me you are not one of them sir ;-) and one day hopefully I'll be bigger than 10 me's but only time will tell!

Keep your strong hands holding onto that bubble and take it all the way to the bottom when it pops! All the 'weak hands' will have already sold, bought, sold, bought, sold and lowered the dollar cost to 1/4 of yours. You're stupid man. Anyone who calls anyone a weak hand when that person can just be playing the market logically, is stupid.

Why is it always the bagholders calling others weak hands? Yet if the bagholder is holding onto a good bag that inflated all of a sudden that same person is a loud mouth xD

The only bag I've ever held was some myriad for $300 worth and that crashed with polo delisting and I learned my lesson about just putting money in 'coins you like' regardless of past or present growth.

Good luck noob, there are plenty people who are betting 1000x more than I am on this and want to lose their money just as little as I do. When people see you shills posting 'to the mooooon!' posts throughout a thread, and then talking crap on my objectivity, they think the coin is gaining value logically....which if you're an investor in KMD that just solidifies my point I'm glad I got out at 5x gains heheh

Nothing weak about taking 5x, putting that into a 10x, into another 5x, etc etc all the while you just held and held and held hoping one day the price would become logical xD

veneg

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:05:18 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 08:25:25 PM by veneg

You know nothing about gains...I've (thank the gods) made so much with cryptos that it changed my life and my loved ones lives...which is why I wanna save other investors from shills like you with your non-stop pump talk about how 'gud dis koyn wil be in two-fowsand-ateen'

god damn morons always think cause you're a member/newbie you can't make money.....that kinda thought process is why YOU havn't made CRAP

I made enough with ETH to buy enough of whatever I'd like but I chose to put it in the next Ethereum or the next Bitcoin.

Talk crap on GNT all you want it's had logical growth considering it's slack announcements, and they even refuse to talk speculative stuff because they know it will manipulate prices!

Your life is $1000 in KMD lol...while there are many bigger than me you are not one of them sir ;-) and one day hopefully I'll be bigger than 10 me's but only time will tell!
Haha you are a weak hand,a newbie that sold his coins because Agama bugs.You will not be rich with 5% of KMD portfolio,sorry for you
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

blah blah blah. you are making a elephant of a fly. just because of a slight pump n dump in a day you are making such a big thing.
you are acting like moral apostle about the market and present yourself to be the big man with your eth.
whats your problem?

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

i still don't understand how you think the jumblr share drop is causing wild speculation when it amounts to a couple dollars per 2000 kmd.  
Price growth is logical considering all of the announcements we have made in recent weeks.  The volatility is also logical due to thin order books.  
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

I actually had success with Agama and like the wallet! I just don't like random 'free' assets that add more bubbliciousness to the already inflated market, and I don't like the crazy swings in price when other coins go up 30%, drop by 10%, go up by 50%, drop by 15% you know?

Anyone who thinks KMD is the only one/biggest one to make money in this year or next is dumb. KMD could be $50 next year. But so could GNT, TRST, LUN etc it's all about this crazy bubble speculative supply and demand.

If you're going long in KMD, just PLEASE don't be an idiot for the love of my fellow humans, if you see the overall market is getting weird (because bubbles can pop at any moment with the right set of circumstances) DONT be the guy thinking well if ETH, BTC, and all the others are getting weird and volatile, that KMD will be the one to be left holding. I still like KMD in principle, just not in the current market, and not with air drop assets.

It seems in every 'coins' thread you have that core group of people who are hodling and 'not touching' til it hits $X whatever...maybe instead of hoping the bubble inflates to the point where the coin is only worth speculative value, you WATCH the market and when stuff gives hints of illogical behavior, you go back to safer routes.

This is money guys. You laugh and think this or that, but even the guy who has a 100k/year job and 1mil in cryptos MIGHT come under the strangest of circumstances and have to liquidate that...

For those like me and many others who don't have to worry about that, whatever we'll be fine. But I just want to WARN some people that just because people are shilling for a project and the project is going 3x in one day, DOESNT mean it's doing so based on logic or fundamentals. And when your life-line per se is invested in something, you really want it to be secure/logical, OR you've got instant liquidation access. I would've made SO much more profit on KMD with the volatility from .30 cents to .45 cents but it was when most of us tech-noobs couldn't get past the 4/50 or whatever.

I'll be back when more logical money has come into the project not a bunch of people pumping it out of speculation then taking in profits...shake down...pump...GOD it sucks. I have a feeling KMD will go huge but it's NOT going to be because of bunch of legendary or hero members said 'this is gonna hit $5 in 2018!' or wtf ever.

Good luck guys and hope everyone continues making gains. I sold my ETH around $75 and I have 0 regrets because I've made even more with ICOs but the point remains the same I would LOVE to make more money with KMD but for now it's too sketchy, will require too much attention to catch the mid-day peaks and valleys.
 Wink Kiss Lips sealed

For the record, i want you to know that i agree entirely with most of what you've said and genuinely appreciate your evaluation. it's certainly something we all should bare in mind going forward.
milonite

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

why i cant withdraw from bittrex?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Wallet disabled because of network attack.

Btw. 50 k i told you so - i sold a bit more then 50% and waiting to buy back Tongue

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

Wallet disabled because of network attack.

Btw. 50 k i told you so - i sold a bit more then 50% and waiting to buy back Tongue

Attack on Komodo blockchain?  Huh
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

coinmarketcap is also under attack...
tave

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

10% of nodes

Atomsprengkopf

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

kmd network under attack??
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:29:25 PM

kmd network under attack??

somebody wants kmd under $1 but they are failing...
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: