Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191697 times)
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:30:24 PM

Hi,

I have like 3 superBTCD on my nxt wallet. Is this the same as the BTCD right? I can send it to Bittrex's btcd address to sell it?

Asset Id   6918149200730574743
Name           superBTCD
Issuer   NXT-8RQH-HFUP-3AJ9-E2DB9

Thanks,
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

This is easily a $30 coin in the making. You all have a front row seat

can you pls elaborate on this? what does KMD offers that other coins don't?

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

I have already done this...I need less technical explanations.

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

agama wallet was a bit disconcerting for me when i first used it because i sent 10kmd to self from a address with over 1k kmd and the balance was transferred to a new generated address .. the 10kmd received but the other 900+ disappeared. i didnt understand the seed login must be exact typed to reopen same wallet so i panicked lol.. after some tinkering i as able to somehow get it back and even the private key for it. thereafter i imported said pk to komodod wallet and all was well. although i understand agama a bit better now , i am still apprehensive to use for transfers as the similar thing would happen.

my only issue with agama is dumpprivkey (all) .. i cant do that so i dont want an address with a balance and no privkey. i tried the usual route through settings and pasted my agama seed to dumpprivkey section and it doesnt present the list, only one. this is the only.problem i have with that one. i have seen the guides but they indicate the pks will appear .. i believe the err is not mine, they just dont appear.

the java wallet (i think called swing wallet) works great it just doesnt show the balance of interest .. it does provid3 all privkeys and.send zpayments perfect. Smiley

komodo-cli works great also for simple direct access.

point of sale exchange.. hmm.. i saw a third party credit card offered for komodo linked from one of their sites. it looks awesome but have not used yet.. should be good solve for spending.. those others you mentioned arent private (to my knowledge) so that will be limited market d3mographic there..

as to response of ptytrader referring to slack.  i have been on that channel and was impressed with the friendly support received.. these.folks are generous and helpful from what i have seen , moreso than many others in this scene.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

I have some KMD coins and interest for holding on my agama wallet  but I can not send all my KMD balance to another address.
it means that I only send KMD coins without KMD interest so how can I send all my coins in my balance? Thanks.

Spend the utxo's in a tx to yourself.  That will claim the interest.
Then send coins to your intended destination.
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:09:41 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I have been using this forum form information for over a year.  Komodo is one of my favorite projects.

I have a couplof questions about the Agama wallet if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

I've been earning interest on my coins since transfered in the wallet last night.

Do i need to leave the wallet open to receive interest?
Next to each of my deposits " z address not listed by wallet!" What does this mean and do i need to fix it for the Jumblr drop?
An "Activate coin" button is on the top right of the wallet.. does  this need to be pushed for any reason… Or is it just to switch the wall it to a different coin?

Kind regards Komodo family from the newborn baby Komodo.

-t

No you do not need to leave wallet open to receive interest.

The "z address not listed by wallet!"  means that the address that sent you the coins is a private address.   Its normal nothing to fix.

Activate coin does just that, it allows you to activate a new coin in whichever mode you want.  It doesn't switch the wall, it adds another coin to the wall.
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

Hi,

I have like 3 superBTCD on my nxt wallet. Is this the same as the BTCD right? I can send it to Bittrex's btcd address to sell it?

Name           superBTCD

Thanks,

I believe vanbreuk has said that the BTCD gateway is still running,  so if you use supernet lite wallet, you can send it out from there.  DO NOT SEND TO BITTREX NXT ADDRESS!!!!!
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:15:11 AM

This is easily a $30 coin in the making. You all have a front row seat

can you pls elaborate on this? what does KMD offers that other coins don't?

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

I have already done this...I need less technical explanations.

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

Most likely cause of incorrect balances shown is that the cache needs cleared and the wallet refreshed.

Agama and BarterDEX are both in beta testing,  Agama a little further along   however there is a dedicated team of BarterDEX testers as well.

There are several crypto debit card providers that accept KMD:
Uquid
Spectrocoin
Virex

This weekend I will work on a list of the merchants that currently accept Komodo.   Our Shapeshift integration has opened up the doorway to many services.  For example:  Amazon.com purchases through Purse.io
zxdcv

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:22:54 AM

How the heck can you request a payout when the ICO page says you have a zero balance....but the blockchain clearly shows the the address has your positive, correct balance. Is the ICO page not synced with the blockchain?
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

How the heck can you request a payout when the ICO page says you have a zero balance....but the blockchain clearly shows the the address has your positive, correct balance. Is the ICO page not synced with the blockchain?

I think ICO Page is synced with block chain   you will get your amount after payout request, so far everthing is fine kmd pump  has been strart more investor are approaching in KMD because they believe in system and everybody who invested in this time will get 5 times to between  10 times  more at the end of month
zxdcv

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:08:20 AM

I cannot request the payout because the page states that I have a ZERO balance even though the blockchain says that I have coins. You cannot request your payout when the ICO page says you have no coins to payout.
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

If the coins are showing on the block explorer then they are already  sent to the address.

ICO page KMD is not real KMD.

Just enter your seed in Agama  and you're set
zxdcv

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:12:27 AM

Agama has java script error. I've gone to GIT HUB and Supernet page. They both have the error.

Thanks for helping by the way. So if I eventually get Agama to work then I'm set.
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:21:51 AM

Agama has java script error. I've gone to GIT HUB and Supernet page. They both have the error.

Thanks for helping by the way. So if I eventually get Agama to work then I'm set.

we are releasing new installers for the newest version of Agama asap.  In the mean time,  our #support channel in Slack could better help you out.
zxdcv

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:25:50 AM

we are releasing new installers for the newest version of Agama asap.  In the mean time,  our #support channel in Slack could better help you out.

Thanks. I know I have a few months to get things right so I'm good. Thanks everyone for all of your time and info.
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Hi,

Name           superBTCD

Thanks,

I believe vanbreuk has said that the BTCD gateway is still running,  so if you use supernet lite wallet, you can send it out from there.  DO NOT SEND TO BITTREX NXT ADDRESS!!!!!

Thank you for the information. I am waiting for the 20 confirmations.
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:29:55 AM

Are you on Windows laptop computer?
I believe this Agama java script error only happening on Windows laptop computer, because i got this error on my laptop too on all Agama wallet versions.
Strangely Agama wallet only working on my Windows Desktop computer, and Agama run good on my Desktop computer, except only on my Laptop which have this error.

Maybe the devs should test Agama on Windows Laptop also before released the new version...just a suggestion

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:38:57 AM

yeah same error on my laptop here aswell.
Win 10 shitty i3 some java related stuff.

weird

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 07:15:50 AM by jl777B

After today's payout (the 19th payout) there will only be two more. Next one wont be for a couple months. For those that like to procrastinate, please do not complain if you miss this payout.

There is only a few percent left of BTCD and of original ICO funds, so we are down to the stragglers and procrastinators. There is even a paper wallet now that you can send a payout to if you are not comfortable with the other wallets in testing and refuse to do command line.

The JUMBLR snapshot will be as of block 464000, which will be about a week from now. That should give everybody time to get their KMD into address they control the privkeys for.

I dont know exactly when today the payout will happen, just that it will be something within next 24 hours. Please do not complain if you miss the payout by a few hours, there has been plenty of time to get the payout request done this week.

I will announce when the payout is done, until then the payout is not done. Please do not keep asking when the payout will be.

farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:45:10 AM

After today's payout (the 19th payout) there will only be two more. Next one wont be for a couple months. For those that like to procrastinate, please do not complain if you miss this payout.

There is only a few percent left of BTCD and of original ICO funds, so we are down to the stragglers and procrastinators. There is even a paper wallet now that you can send a payout to if you are not comfortable with the other wallets in testing and refuse to do command line.

The JUMBLR snapshot will be as of block 464000, which will be about a week from now. That should give everybody time to get their KMD into address they control the privkeys for.

I dont know exactly when today the payout will happen, just that it will be something within next 24 hours. Please do not complain if you miss the payout by a few hours, there has been plenty of time to get the payout request done this week.

I will announce when the payout is done, until then the payout is not done. Please do not keep asking when the payout will be.

Great to see some progress with the payouts and JUMBLR snapshots. Thanks!

@jl777B What's with the username? You are A/B testing yourself?  Grin
CHMEX1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

@jl777B What's with the username? You are A/B testing yourself?  Grin

It's his laptop he has two accounts. Confirmed on slack and here on BCT all legit.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

Are you on Windows laptop computer?
I believe this Agama java script error only happening on Windows laptop computer, because i got this error on my laptop too on all Agama wallet versions.
Strangely Agama wallet only working on my Windows Desktop computer, and Agama run good on my Desktop computer, except only on my Laptop which have this error.

Maybe the devs should test Agama on Windows Laptop also before released the new version...just a suggestion

You most likely need to change the config.json file. Please follow the video install. I go through the proper steps of installing 1.6.2 and upgrading to 2.0.2 GUI.

The new installers are being tested now. Soon we won't need to do the manual config.json change.

Vide tutorial: https://youtu.be/IpLwsC8bwg4

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: