Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191694 times)
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

Confirmed that I got jumblr. Thank you very much and thank you for all your hard work.

DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

I looked into my Agama wallet 5 mins ago and i got 0.09 JUMBLR for 200 KMD. Is that right? Or is there coming more later?
1 full jumblr equated to 1 btc worth of kmd at the time of snapshot. So 1 jumblr should represent 1 btc. Somone correct me if im wrong but thats how i understand it.
not sure who is buying JUMBLR for 1 BTC.

it is unclear what the real price for JUMBLR is as the only place to get any indication of its price is on the NXT AE (under NXTprivacy) but that has very low volumes and little activity.

I think a rough value was in the $10 range, could be higher (or lower) only time will tell
God knows where i saw that then. Thanks for clarifying dude. And my jumblr is also showing on my address. Smiley

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:57:06 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:12:23 PM by MrSunshine

Thanks, of particular interest to me using the barterdex would be coins that are Proof of Stake type coins like DCR, RADS, STRAT, GAS(from NEO) or interest paying like KMD.

Also on the list, where it says Impossible, could it be possible for some of these coins if they made some adjustments like it appears they may do for GAME?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266597.msg21357003#msg21357003
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

$5 is nice, but $20 is where dreams come true. Tongue

$20 is nice as well but $100 would be better, so I can retire!

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this.

personally I am tired of idiots who post baseless complaints like whiny little brats. oh, and as the local shill says -'cheers'
just to be clear I am referring to the post by 'ka82'.

And what's your "base" for $5, $20, $100 valuation since your comments have solid supporting facts?

The OP's comments were specifically referencing the KMD all time high value - his point being that when it returns to that level, which isn't a big stretch, that would put its relative valuation to BTC at around $5.

My post about $20 was just having some fun, based on nothing... and the subsequent $100 was probably the same.

As far as this being a shit project, uhh right. I've held since early BTCD days, I've seen some serious stuff happening since then, this project is in many ways unprecedented. I'm sorry you don't see t that way. Cash out on the next rise, there's plenty for everyone.

Mr. awill333 was saying that my comments are baseless...but these valuations are also as much baseless  as my complaints...
I just haven't been able to understand the use case of this project, while in other projects you can at least clearly understand what the purpose of the crypto is...

also if you guys are really concern about the USD valuations and want to get rich soon and don't care too much about the project, how come you didn't invest (speculate) on other cryptos which some came even after komodo, starting from less than $1 and now they're all way up, for example:

OmiseGo:     July 14th:  $0.5   >     Aug. 31st:   $11.94   (24 times)
Nexus:         Feb. 5th:   $0.11  >     Aug. 31st:   $3.05     (27 times) (only in 2 exchanges)
Bitconnect:   Feb. 5th:   $0.51  >     Aug. 31st:   $136      (267 times)
Lisk:            Feb. 5th:    $0.16  >    Aug. 31st:   $7.28      (45 times)
PIVX:           Feb. 13th:  $0.01  >    Aug. 31st:   $3.53      (353 times)
NEO:           Feb. 5th:    $0.13  >    Aug. 31st:   $32.85     (253 times)
Ubiq:           Feb. 5th:    $0.05  >    Aug. 31st:    $2.76      (55 times)
Waves:        Feb. 5th:   $0.22  >     Aug. 31st:   $6.09       (54 times)
Shifts:         Feb. 5th:    $0.03  >    Aug. 31st:   $2.32       (77 times)
Stratis:        Feb. 5th:    $0.09  >    Aug. 31st:   $7.33       (81 times)
Bitshares:    Feb. 5th:    $0.003 >   Aug. 31st:    $0.15       (47 times)
Komodo:      Feb. 5th:    $0.11  >    Aug. 31st:   $1.46       (13 times)

Please don't tell me the dollar valuation doesn't matter...this isn't something that I started....above are facts that you could certainly become richer if you were invested in any other cryptos than kmd.

One way tp measure the performance is the above valuations and above data clearly tells me kmd is under-performing comparing to statistically sufficient crypto samples.
wow you really laid it out there. im a big holder of this project, been since ico, and i see so much going great with the projects jl777 does, barterdex as one, but what confuses me is i recommend this constantly, twitter, and my investment groups, and everytime i explain what kmd is, jumblr, barterdex, they get excited, excited enough to buy, but as soon as they have to deal with using the wallets, the excitement fails. i dont know why they made another wallet, aka, gui, before agama was out of beta and had zero bugs. or if agama was going to have bugs, why not make a fully functional non beta gui. I mean, Neo had a working gui a week or so after rebrand that was done by the community. I just dont understand what is point of having many not fully functioning wallets. Just need one that grandma can work and that is reliable.

I don't know who jl777 is, but it doesn't really matter because as you stated above none of the wallets working well. I've heard this for the past 4-5 months that it's gonna be ready, soon to release but same old. Even the komodoplatform website hasn't been re-designed as they promised. No clear roadmap as where we're standing and where we're going.
If you dont know who jl777 then whatre you doing here? Hes the lead developer, the brain behind so much work here! Its not perfect yet, but so ambitious.

Do you know his background? what's his ambitions? I know who he is, yes he's a lead developer.
Get on slack and ask him yourself!! Jl777 will answer you, either on slack or here. Everyone in supernet team is very approachable!
I have always worked hard to deliver on what I promise. At times delays are run into, other times it is about things out of my control, so I cant do anything about it.

I have spent almost 20,000 hours over the last 4 years coding the komodo platform. If that does not explain what my ambitions are, not sure anything would.

While price is secondary for me as I know completing the tech will take care of the price, it isnt such a bad result to have done over 10x from the ICO in USD and 3x in BTC terms as BTC goes up 5x. Granted it isnt 100x ROI, but I dont remember promising any specific ROI, or that KMD will have the highest ROI of all crypto projects. The bottom line is that KMD has had a higher ROI than BTC over the last year.

To me that is not anything to complain about. And that is with the GUI issues unsolved. Clearly a lot of people correctly assess that it is just a matter of time to get the GUI sorted and that it doesnt really affect the core value of KMD. Then again, maybe when the GUI is done, the price will go up 10x? I cant promise that, nobody knows what will happen.

All I can do is continue to improve the tech and let the GUI people do the GUI, the website people do the websites, the marketing people do the marketing, etc.

I'm certainly not questioning your hard-working...but the reality is what end users will experience with the project matters, no matter how much you spend time to code the whole infrastructure. It's like building a house and right after the walls and ceilings and stairs are built we say it's ready for selling. But when the prospects come in they see the house doesn't have windows or doors or the cabinets are not in place and the walls are not painted. They don't care how good the structure is built or what materials are being used, as long as it's not ready to be settled in it it's not ready.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:16:48 PM

Thanks, of particular interest to me using the barterdex would be coins that are Proof of Stake type coins like DCR, RADS, STRAT, GAS(from NEO) or interest paying like KMD.

Also on the list, where it says Impossible, could it be possible for some of these coins if they made some adjustments like it appears they may do for GAME?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266597.msg21357003#msg21357003

STRAT is in the process of being integrated.   The issue with the others is that they either do not support native multisig or are missing something like CLTV and/or gettxout .   I believe that there are other PoS style coins that can be integrated,   as coins implement what we need   we will try to get them on BarterDEX.
Moht

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

Hello, my Agama wallet has failed to show a balance for about 3 days... actively open... transaction history does not show any withdrawals so i know they were not stolen.  Cheesy

I've tried all the Basilisk actions ... and no luck seeing a balance.

Anybody have a solution to this problem?

Kind regards
-K

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
boacw

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

./komodod -ac_name=JUMBLR -ac_supply=999999 -addnode=78.47.196.146 &
Then you can use fiat/jumblr to invoke the command line the same way ./komodo-cli would be used (from ~/komodo/src)
fiat/jumblr getinfo
shows block and longestchain = 3127, but
fiat/jumblr getbalance
shows 0...
What's wrong?
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:26:37 PM

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

personally I am tired of idiots who post baseless complaints like whiny little brats. oh, and as the local shill says -'cheers'

And what's your "base" for $5, $20, $100 valuation since your comments have solid supporting facts?

The OP's comments were specifically referencing the KMD all time high value - his point being that when it returns to that level, which isn't a big stretch, that would put its relative valuation to BTC at around $5.

My post about $20 was just having some fun, based on nothing... and the subsequent $100 was probably the same.

As far as this being a shit project, uhh right. I've held since early BTCD days, I've seen some serious stuff happening since then, this project is in many ways unprecedented. I'm sorry you don't see t that way. Cash out on the next rise, there's plenty for everyone.

Mr. awill333 was saying that my comments are baseless...but these valuations are also as much baseless  as my complaints...
I just haven't been able to understand the use case of this project, while in other projects you can at least clearly understand what the purpose of the crypto is...

also if you guys are really concern about the USD valuations and want to get rich soon and don't care too much about the project, how come you didn't invest (speculate) on other cryptos which some came even after komodo, starting from less than $1 and now they're all way up, for example:

Nexus:         Feb. 5th:   $0.11  >     Aug. 31st:   $3.05     (27 times) (only in 2 exchanges)

Please don't tell me the dollar valuation doesn't matter...this isn't something that I started....above are facts that you could certainly become richer if you were invested in any other cryptos than kmd.

One way tp measure the performance is the above valuations and above data clearly tells me kmd is under-performing comparing to statistically sufficient crypto samples.
wow you really laid it out there. im a big holder of this project, been since ico, and i see so much going great with the projects jl777 does, barterdex as one, but what confuses me is i recommend this constantly, twitter, and my investment groups, and everytime i explain what kmd is, jumblr, barterdex, they get excited, excited enough to buy, but as soon as they have to deal with using the wallets, the excitement fails. i dont know why they made another wallet, aka, gui, before agama was out of beta and had zero bugs. or if agama was going to have bugs, why not make a fully functional non beta gui. I mean, Neo had a working gui a week or so after rebrand that was done by the community. I just dont understand what is point of having many not fully functioning wallets. Just need one that grandma can work and that is reliable.

I don't know who jl777 is, but it doesn't really matter because as you stated above none of the wallets working well. I've heard this for the past 4-5 months that it's gonna be ready, soon to release but same old. Even the komodoplatform website hasn't been re-designed as they promised. No clear roadmap as where we're standing and where we're going.
If you dont know who jl777 then whatre you doing here? Hes the lead developer, the brain behind so much work here! Its not perfect yet, but so ambitious.

Do you know his background? what's his ambitions? I know who he is, yes he's a lead developer.
Get on slack and ask him yourself!! Jl777 will answer you, either on slack or here. Everyone in supernet team is very approachable!
I have always worked hard to deliver on what I promise. At times delays are run into, other times it is about things out of my control, so I cant do anything about it.

I have spent almost 20,000 hours over the last 4 years coding the komodo platform. If that does not explain what my ambitions are, not sure anything would.

While price is secondary for me as I know completing the tech will take care of the price, it isnt such a bad result to have done over 10x from the ICO in USD and 3x in BTC terms as BTC goes up 5x. Granted it isnt 100x ROI, but I dont remember promising any specific ROI, or that KMD will have the highest ROI of all crypto projects. The bottom line is that KMD has had a higher ROI than BTC over the last year.

To me that is not anything to complain about. And that is with the GUI issues unsolved. Clearly a lot of people correctly assess that it is just a matter of time to get the GUI sorted and that it doesnt really affect the core value of KMD. Then again, maybe when the GUI is done, the price will go up 10x? I cant promise that, nobody knows what will happen.

All I can do is continue to improve the tech and let the GUI people do the GUI, the website people do the websites, the marketing people do the marketing, etc.

I'm certainly not questioning your hard-working...but the reality is what end users will experience with the project matters, no matter how much you spend time to code the whole infrastructure. It's like building a house and right after the walls and ceilings and stairs are built we say it's ready for selling. But when the prospects come in they see the house doesn't have windows or doors or the cabinets are not in place and the walls are not painted. They don't care how good the structure is built or what materials are being used, as long as it's not ready to be settled in it it's not ready.

Why not be happy buying the shell and knowing it will get completed?  This is the time to be getting into a project like this and betting on the upside.  Just be happy you found it and if others don't want it now, they will when buying it from you!
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

ka82- your post had zero content. just complaint with no reason to
 everything is going great for kmd, you just dont understand. if each human compared themselves to the next many would feel ego based inadequate. similarly there is no need to compare one unique project to so many emulators. if your just about money and profit then its not likely you have the insight/foresite/hindsight to see the true utiility of the crypto- liberation. i see a long term view of humanity free from enslavement but maybe everyone else is just looking for speculation based profit. choose your team and stop complaining here around a bunch of people who are holding kmd. you should know that your dissent is best expressed somewhere else.

and as an aside your statements are insulting to the hard working team when they should be gratitude not complaints. who are you to complain? what have you brought to the table? a bad attitude? its likely your not holding a single kmd just another shill on a very polluted forum.
ka82

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:20:57 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 04:19:29 AM by ka82

ka82- your post had zero content. just complaint with no reason to
 everything is going great for kmd, you just dont understand. if each human compared themselves to the next many would feel ego based inadequate. similarly there is no need to compare one unique project to so many emulators. if your just about money and profit then its not likely you have the insight/foresite/hindsight to see the true utiility of the crypto- liberation. i see a long term view of humanity free from enslavement but maybe everyone else is just looking for speculation based profit. choose your team and stop complaining here around a bunch of people who are holding kmd. you should know that your dissent is best expressed somewhere else.

and as an aside your statements are insulting to the hard working team when they should be gratitude not complaints. who are you to complain? what have you brought to the table? a bad attitude? its likely your not holding a single kmd just another shill on a very polluted forum.

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

I'm sure I hold more kmds than you do.
ndndr

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

I  had 100 KMD and I got 0.05 Jumblr ....does it seems right or should I get exactly 100 Jumblr?

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
======> Get Your FREE Coins NOW! <======​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=ndndr)
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

I  had 100 KMD and I got 0.05 Jumblr ....does it seems right or should I get exactly 100 Jumblr?

No that is correct.   only 50000 jumblr were airdropped. 
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:56:38 AM

i thought the jumblr airdrop will encourage a super pump but i guess investors didn't care when they realized that the airdrop is just from a J's personal stash. anyway, komodo is still far ahead a lot of coin and will definitely see the $5 marker b4 December or even sooner.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:06 AM

The free airdrop from JUMBLR had been known as 0.000493 for 1 KMD you have got. Maybe you got a right reward for your KMD balance.
Im a pickle Morty

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

STRAT is in the process of being integrated.   The issue with the others is that they either do not support native multisig or are missing something like CLTV and/or gettxout .   I believe that there are other PoS style coins that can be integrated,   as coins implement what we need   we will try to get them on BarterDEX.

Very impressive list of supported coins. This project is integrating with some very large markets with lots of liquidity (you know what that means, price will be way north of $5). Looks like 48 working coins so far . Way to go guys!

0 Komodo
1 Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 Litecoin
4 Dash
5 Stratis
6 Zcash
7 Dogecoin
8 DigiByte
9 PIVX
10 SysCoin
11 Namecoin
12 MonaCoin
13 LBRY Credits
14 Viacoin
15 Bitdeal
16 SIBCoin
17 Crown
18 Chips
19 NAV Coin
20 Vertcoin
21 FairCoin
22 Mooncoin
23 MonetaryUnit
24 Einsteinium
25 FlorinCoin
26 Myriad
27 Zetacoin
28 Hush
29 Creativecoin
30 Bata
31 ZClassic
32 EuropeCoin
33 HunterCoin
34 Sexcoin
35 Terracoin
36 ArcticCoin
37 I0Coin
38 Unitus
39 Bitcore
40 Zero
41 SmartCoin
42 Machinecoin
43 HOdlcoin
44 OctoCoin
45 RevolverCoin
46 GlobalToken
47 Argentum
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

STRAT is in the process of being integrated.   The issue with the others is that they either do not support native multisig or are missing something like CLTV and/or gettxout .   I believe that there are other PoS style coins that can be integrated,   as coins implement what we need   we will try to get them on BarterDEX.

Very impressive list of supported coins. This project is integrating with some very large markets with lots of liquidity (you know what that means, price will be way north of $5). Looks like 48 working coins so far . Way to go guys!

0 Komodo
1 Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 Litecoin
4 Dash
5 Stratis
6 Zcash
7 Dogecoin
8 DigiByte
9 PIVX
10 SysCoin
11 Namecoin
12 MonaCoin
13 LBRY Credits
14 Viacoin
15 Bitdeal
16 SIBCoin
17 Crown
18 Chips
19 NAV Coin
20 Vertcoin
21 FairCoin
22 Mooncoin
23 MonetaryUnit
24 Einsteinium
25 FlorinCoin
26 Myriad
27 Zetacoin
28 Hush
29 Creativecoin
30 Bata
31 ZClassic
32 EuropeCoin
33 HunterCoin
34 Sexcoin
35 Terracoin
36 ArcticCoin
37 I0Coin
38 Unitus
39 Bitcore
40 Zero
41 SmartCoin
42 Machinecoin
43 HOdlcoin
44 OctoCoin
45 RevolverCoin
46 GlobalToken
47 Argentum

Nice list...and is it possible to add Ethereum to BarterDEX in the future?....just curious

m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

Same problem here. I have been able to do a few small test transactions out of basilisk without the proper balance. I could see the transaction in the explorer and the went through fine, but it feels shaky.... I do not even bother if I got my interest or not. Not a trustful feeling to have my coins in a wallet where I cannot really get them out.
ka82

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

0 Komodo
1 Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 Litecoin
4 Dash
5 Stratis
6 Zcash
7 Dogecoin
8 DigiByte
9 PIVX
10 SysCoin
11 Namecoin
12 MonaCoin
13 LBRY Credits
14 Viacoin
15 Bitdeal
16 SIBCoin
17 Crown
18 Chips
19 NAV Coin
20 Vertcoin
21 FairCoin
22 Mooncoin
23 MonetaryUnit
24 Einsteinium
25 FlorinCoin
26 Myriad
27 Zetacoin
28 Hush
29 Creativecoin
30 Bata
31 ZClassic
32 EuropeCoin
33 HunterCoin
34 Sexcoin
35 Terracoin
36 ArcticCoin
37 I0Coin
38 Unitus
39 Bitcore
40 Zero
41 SmartCoin
42 Machinecoin
43 HOdlcoin
44 OctoCoin
45 RevolverCoin
46 GlobalToken
47 Argentum

Is it "ready"?
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

0 Komodo
1 Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 Litecoin
4 Dash
5 Stratis
6 Zcash
7 Dogecoin
8 DigiByte
9 PIVX
10 SysCoin
11 Namecoin
12 MonaCoin
13 LBRY Credits
14 Viacoin
15 Bitdeal
16 SIBCoin
17 Crown
18 Chips
19 NAV Coin
20 Vertcoin
21 FairCoin
22 Mooncoin
23 MonetaryUnit
24 Einsteinium
25 FlorinCoin
26 Myriad
27 Zetacoin
28 Hush
29 Creativecoin
30 Bata
31 ZClassic
32 EuropeCoin
33 HunterCoin
34 Sexcoin
35 Terracoin
36 ArcticCoin
37 I0Coin
38 Unitus
39 Bitcore
40 Zero
41 SmartCoin
42 Machinecoin
43 HOdlcoin
44 OctoCoin
45 RevolverCoin
46 GlobalToken
47 Argentum

Is it "ready"?

It is definitely ready for all coin communities to approach us to integrate. The UglyGUI is a basic Shapeshift-like app that allows you to make swaps with a click of a button. However, it is not adviced for users with no command line experience. You need the full daemons to complete atomic swaps properly.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ka82

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

0 Komodo
1 Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 Litecoin
4 Dash
5 Stratis
6 Zcash
7 Dogecoin
8 DigiByte
9 PIVX
10 SysCoin
11 Namecoin
12 MonaCoin
13 LBRY Credits
14 Viacoin
15 Bitdeal
16 SIBCoin
17 Crown
18 Chips
19 NAV Coin
20 Vertcoin
21 FairCoin
22 Mooncoin
23 MonetaryUnit
24 Einsteinium
25 FlorinCoin
26 Myriad
27 Zetacoin
28 Hush
29 Creativecoin
30 Bata
31 ZClassic
32 EuropeCoin
33 HunterCoin
34 Sexcoin
35 Terracoin
36 ArcticCoin
37 I0Coin
38 Unitus
39 Bitcore
40 Zero
41 SmartCoin
42 Machinecoin
43 HOdlcoin
44 OctoCoin
45 RevolverCoin
46 GlobalToken
47 Argentum

Is it "ready"?

It is definitely ready for all coin communities to approach us to integrate. The UglyGUI is a basic Shapeshift-like app that allows you to make swaps with a click of a button. However, it is not adviced for users with no command line experience. You need the full daemons to complete atomic swaps properly.

Ok, so it's not ready for everyone, only for more tech savvy people.
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: