Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

Is jl777 is the Lead developer of http://barterdex.supernet.org/ ? I see his name on this exchange, i wonder they dont have a ssl certification.. are they taking jl777  and impersonating him or is it real??
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

Price will rise again,don't be a fish! Don't give up! Grin
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:58:47 PM

Countdown has begun - Major Komodo announcement.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

100% behind the team and project.

Big things ahead Smiley
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

This is very exciting news  Smiley

Looking forward for the new Komodo site to be relaunch soon & also looking forward for the major announcement next week..this is exciting news Cool

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

current price for JUMBLR on barterDEX 6.82 KMD
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:16:51 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 08:41:19 PM by markj113

Considering you had to hold 2020 KMD to generate 1 jumblr I think they are worth more than that.

Holding Smiley
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

I read about Jumblr and I am very interested to buy more. I only got 0.32 from distribution two days ago. I had too few Komodo unfortunately.

How many Jumblr tokens are there in total? Where can I buy more? Is it already listed on an exchange? And how will one profit from Jumblr? Are the gains from the application are distributed throughout the hodlers?

Thanks!

Considering you had to hold 2020 KMD to generate 1 jumblr I think they are worth more than that.

Holding Smiley

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

I read about Jumblr and I am very interested to buy more. I only got 0.32 from distribution two days ago. I had too few Komodo unfortunately.

How many Jumblr tokens are there in total? Where can I buy more? Is it already listed on an exchange? And how will one profit from Jumblr? Are the gains from the application are distributed throughout the hodlers?

Thanks!

Holding Smiley

1 million total
barterDEX is the only place to buy it directly
NXT AE has NXTprivacy which will eventually be migrated to JUMBLR at 1:1
revs from JUMBLR usage and also a part of DEX usage will got to JUMBLR holders, this will begin when the amounts warrant the effort to distribute them
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

https://support.supernet.org/solution/articles/29000015094-how-to-install-and-use-komodo-platform-assetchains-on-linux-

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

I'm sure I hold more kmds than you do.

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:56:43 PM

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!

Well, I guess this is the next price rise so you should be selling all and heading out the door. Good luck with your next adventures. I'll still be hodling and selling some stakes now and again. I'll place some low buys waiting on your dumps

Komodo (KMD)
$2.10 (44.43%)
0.00045716 BTC (54.20%)
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:01:17 AM

Well, I guess this is the next price rise so you should be selling all and heading out the door. Good luck with your next adventures. I'll still be hodling and selling some stakes now and again.

Komodo (KMD)
$2.10 (44.43%)
0.00045716 BTC (54.20%)

yes these are times to celebrate. my plans with kmd are long term.

ps i was just joking about policing the forum for shills and haters. i try to ignore usually but sometimes i want to laugh and retort. this place should be for good vibes though and progress reports from the team and crew.

these are times to celebrate. not just the price going up but the advance in technology from these folks that could very well change the world.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:02:16 AM

Can someone tell me where I can find my Komodo I swapped on the platform? It says I have 0 Komodo but the swap information is on the right hand side and it definitely swapped.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:03:35 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 12:17:10 AM by ka82

You failed to answer my questions, so it's clear who's "whiney shittalker".

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:25:58 AM

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:34:45 AM

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

Looking forward to it.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:55:22 AM

has chance reach $5. there are many news at least till they announce something will go up.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

Thanks!

Holding Smiley

1 million total
barterDEX is the only place to buy it directly
NXT AE has NXTprivacy which will eventually be migrated to JUMBLR at 1:1
revs from JUMBLR usage and also a part of DEX usage will got to JUMBLR holders, this will begin when the amounts warrant the effort to distribute them

Thank you for the great work and looking for the barterDEX in action. I will be holding my small amount of JUMBLR.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:49:21 AM

Can someone tell me where I can find my Komodo I swapped on the platform? It says I have 0 Komodo but the swap information is on the right hand side and it definitely swapped.

Check the address at kmd.explorer.supernet.org

If kmd is not there please join support channel on slack
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: