Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191703 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:56:36 AM

It shows up in the address https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RJ7tcpBK5LWrpMLLeFjGYkce3n1Smiv4Xe

I just don't know how to find my coins. Where is the wallet?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:05:49 AM

Everyone starting to see kmd value price. It's moving pretty good now
ACQ

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

The only down side is I wanted to pick up more nice and cheap  Grin

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:31:30 AM

It shows up in the address https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RJ7tcpBK5LWrpMLLeFjGYkce3n1Smiv4Xe

I just don't know how to find my coins. Where is the wallet?
Please download the non-gui wallet or agama. Below are the links and guides

Agama Wallet Install: https://support.supernet.org/solution/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-
Windows command line guide and video tutorial: https://support.supernet.org/solution/articles/29000013922-komodo-platform-command-line-on-windows

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:33:55 AM

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

I'm sure I hold more kmds than you do.

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!

You failed to answer my questions, so it's clear who's "whiney shittalker".

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

failed to answer your question? I am in no way obligated to answering your questions (do you have god complex? lol). yes, I would show up to a group of strangers and if I felt the need, call someone out for acting like a (insert rude words here) .. and rudeness is simply a matter of perspective. I agree there is no need for rudeness but also there is no need for negativity and people complaining for no reason. I feel compelled to respond from time to time because I know the team will only patronize all of the foolish comments as that is good PR and the expected thing to do. however, since I am not 'part of the team', I am simply an investor and supporter, I can speak my mind with virtual impunity here on this public forum. and I will ask you, KA82, what you have contributed to this project? what gives you the right to complain about the devotion and hard work of a whole group of people? if you can't see the value in this work then you are blind. the only reason it is not much more valuable is because all of the slow ones haven't seen it yet. it is that simple. a cursory analysis of the many coins offered by so many with a broad spread of intentions has clearly and obviously (at least to me) put komodo as a true leader in innovation and an upgrade of the whole scene. anyone who would show up and start complaining when value is going up and up and the announcements of the stable releases of the modules, etc, well.. in my opinion is either insane or has ulterior motives. so there, no I will stop adding my 2c to this thread because I can see you have no ability to perceive the reality in a way that would result in actual comprehension of a simple and obvious equation.

at least you have been called out, and maybe you will reconsider the next time you wish to add some obviously negative and baseless comments.

by the way, do any of those coins on your silly list offer real privacy? no, I didnt think. if you think they do then you are sadly mistaken. you can go buy some ripples or something and make a grip of cash! Wink
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:39:08 AM

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

failed to answer your question? I am in no way obligated to answering your questions (do you have god complex? lol). yes, I would show up to a group of strangers and if I felt the need, call someone out for acting like a (insert rude words here) .. and rudeness is simply a matter of perspective. I agree there is no need for rudeness but also there is no need for negativity and people complaining for no reason. I feel compelled to respond from time to time because I know the team will only patronize all of the foolish comments as that is good PR and the expected thing to do. however, since I am not 'part of the team', I am simply an investor and supporter, I can speak my mind with virtual impunity here on this public forum. and I will ask you, KA82, what you have contributed to this project? what gives you the right to complain about the devotion and hard work of a whole group of people? if you can't see the value in this work then you are blind. the only reason it is not much more valuable is because all of the slow ones haven't seen it yet. it is that simple. a cursory analysis of the many coins offered by so many with a broad spread of intentions has clearly and obviously (at least to me) put komodo as a true leader in innovation and an upgrade of the whole scene. anyone who would show up and start complaining when value is going up and up and the announcements of the stable releases of the modules, etc, well.. in my opinion is either insane or has ulterior motives. so there, no I will stop adding my 2c to this thread because I can see you have no ability to perceive the reality in a way that would result in actual comprehension of a simple and obvious equation.

at least you have been called out, and maybe you will reconsider the next time you wish to add some obviously negative and baseless comments.

by the way, do any of those coins on your silly list offer real privacy? no, I didnt think. if you think they do then you are sadly mistaken. you can go buy some ripples or something and make a grip of cash! Wink
Soon all coins in Agama will be able to use the Jumblr to gain anonymity  Cool

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

Could you guys PLEASE take this somewhere else? The rest of us really aren't interested... Thanks!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
piratebenn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

yea please go away! i have managed to lurk for 3 years with 4 posts, but you compelled me to just say..stop
Sincere_

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:21:40 AM

The only down side is I wanted to pick up more nice and cheap  Grin

I know but kmd been cheap for long enough now it's time let's see if we can keep the price up
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

yea please go away! i have managed to lurk for 3 years with 4 posts, but you compelled me to just say..stop
um, just because you don't have a voice (or anything worth saying) does not entitle you to tell anyone to stop speaking. I have every right to speak my mind on this thread as it is a public thread. Just like everyone else who posts here does, even the shills. If it was not wanted that way then it would be a *private* thread now wouldn't it? I know this is the announcement page for komodo but I am really tired of all the fodder and useless crap (like this post I am replying to and the one above it) just like ya'll are tired of hearing someone's opinions.. waaaah. Go read a different thread then!

and as an addendum to my previous post, and really just to spite you two who attempt to cause silence when really you just poke a bear and expect it to be quiet? apologies doesn't work like that. continuing on, as an addendum to my previous post that asked KA82 which of the coins on his list was 'private' I would like to correct my previous statement. (apologies if the reader cannot comprehend my simple communications), I did make a mistake. and there could be more. because really I dont care much about the other coins. however, as any informed researcher would do, I inspected them for potential validity (before they were ever mentioned a few posts ago btw). I did see that pivx is cloning libzerocoin and that one does have the chance of offering actual anonymity _but_ (last i looked) it (pivx) is currently nothing more than a glorified coin shuffler. what's worse is libzerocoin is an absolute POS as anybody who has compiled it knows. (pages and pages and pages of warnings during compile). libzerocoin and a crappy zcoin wallet was actually responsible for losing 50 XZC that I had before trading them to KMD (as a result of the tragic occasion I found KMD, thank GOD). the other coins (to my knowledge) either don't offer privacy or offer only psuedo-privacy of a glorified coin shuffler. so where is the innovation and why do these coins have value? well, there are many reasons but since it (the value) is purely a state of perception based on public awareness there is absolutely no reason other than ignorance that those coins would be held in higher regard than KMD. we have seen this before in the human awareness and they love to pack up and follow the hive towards negative outcomes. just look at bitcoin, while it's a great coin it is the most bloated and abused coin on the market! hah who wants a bunch of dirty coins that god knows what was done with them? well apparents billions of dollars worth of customers.. and why? simply collective subscriptions to a problematic choice. one that encourages centralization and an obscene/disgusting waste of our natural resources to do arbitrary equations that result in nothing but a psuedo-security so the overpriced coin can be transmitted to the next holder.

and if you think the technology hasn't evolved way past this then you are in the dark. yet everyone is STILL USING IT almost exclusively? so I would ask again what determines the value of a coin in the public awareness. OBVIOUSLY very little of it has to do with usefulness and true innovation. when we will all see the people figuring out what I am saying (most likely in years from now) then we will see the value of the MOST USEFUL coins going up and the others falling off the map. yes mark my words this is prophecy.

and I will stop posting now, if I am not antagonized some more. so I would suggest that if you wish to say something directed at me then it has some content. plz, you can all hate me I really dont care what you think. is that obvious? I dont even care if you understand me because obviously most of you will not. for those who can then maybe they learned something. and for everyone else who likes to post crap without any content, I will stop berating them also.

good vibes and lots of love to you all! Wink
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:24:59 AM

whether today is a birthday KOMODO ? if it is true today's birthday KOMODO , the gift is surprising to the users KOMODO , the price is up + 65% from yesterday.
Maybe the party starts from last night hopefully I do not miss this party.
sorro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:32:19 AM

Кaк мoжнo вывecти мoнeты c ico.komodoplatform.com
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

Amazing what an Newsletter can do very pleased. I wonder what the announcement will be.

What will happen / did happen to the BCTD which have been swapped to KMD?
90% have been swapped but what happens after it's swapped?

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:29:20 AM

Ive had the Agama for a while now. How do I import my coins into Agama from the address it was sent too?

Campaign Manager (2018)
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

2900btc volume  Grin  this should be the daily volume by 2018
Sincere_

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

whether today is a birthday KOMODO ? if it is true today's birthday KOMODO , the gift is surprising to the users KOMODO , the price is up + 65% from yesterday.
Maybe the party starts from last night hopefully I do not miss this party.

Whatever it is we're going up it's a long time waiting ( you know in crypto months is years) this def has me excited
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

Very well done Komodo team. Thanks for your effort, congrats to everyone that belief in this project. I'm sure it will start a long uptrend

cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 8069

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

now the whole hodler are finally rewarded who have also believed in this project.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Gabby18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:34:00 AM

what will happen with the NXT AE assets of James? NXTventure and NXTcoinsco?
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

$3 or $4 today  Huh  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: