Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
yushuiyi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

Who has the KMD mining tool, tell me where to download, thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:53:33 AM

Any specific reason komodo is holding so strong right now?

New to komodo but I remember when it was 2 usd. Now hanging around 10 usd. Seems to be some news related to btcd but wouldn't think that would be the main reason.
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:54:36 AM

Who has the KMD mining tool, tell me where to download, thank you

you mine it with a z-cash miner like claymore. What are you going to be using to mine?

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Any specific reason komodo is holding so strong right now?

New to komodo but I remember when it was 2 usd. Now hanging around 10 usd. Seems to be some news related to btcd but wouldn't think that would be the main reason.

Do not think it has anything to do really with bitcoin dark. More Monaize and barterdex and the maximum potential of the coin.  It has been way under priced for a long time.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Digicoiner

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:57:23 AM

I can see my REVS in the explorer but can't access them in the Agama wallet. How can I import my BTCD encrypted wallet.dat into Agama? My REVS are linked to my BTCD wallet. I went to the "wallet.dat keys" section and tried to add my BTCD private key for REVS but it says 'wallet encrypted?'. I was able to import the BTCD private key in an older version of Agama or Iguana.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

Hey can anyone possibly help me?  I installed the latest version of the Agama wallet (v0.2.0.25g-beta).   I opened the light wallet and most all of my KMD is not showing up and seems to be sent to a different address three weeks ago.

As best I can remember, all I did three was ago was click on "Claim Now" to get the KMD interest.  I thought would send to my main address, RXyXDkiMmU8jdnCuyCrZHqWthU4kp9PUhv.    I haven't sent any payments from the address besides that. When you open the transaction in KMD Explorer,

Transaction da469f5b2c309e43f48df8223a15262abb69d83b9e8fbf5a9e08fc32796488e6

It shows that on Dec 4, most all the KMD was sent to another address, RWELgaKPkLqJMw8LiD3LqAAvcPMtjkEUH9 and that address is also one of the inputs for the transaction, which i assume was the KMD interest, but not sure.

Why would it do this and I thought that "Claim Now" sends it back to the origin address and that's where it should be?

I'm going to be upset if I lose over 2300 KMD, so hopefully someone can help me figure this out and how to access my coins.  Thanks.

when you click claim there is a drop down address that you can choose to send kmd to. Do you still have the wallet.dat file from the wallet?
You should be able to access the fund using that. But you have to use native mode.

I don't remember any kind of drop down address menu and I wouldn't choose to send it to a different address anyway.  But my laptop crashed and I no longer have that old wallet.dat file.  Considering I have the seed to my main address, I never thought to find it and back it up.

If you have the seed can't you create a new file that should be the same as the old?

I do have the seed, but does that seed restore all the old addresses like it would for most modern wallets, or is just the seed for that one public address?   Like a private key would be?

I am trying to install the native mode version, but it keeps telling me that my "Zcash params are missing or incomplete".  Then I download those and it says "Progress:   Both Zcash param keys are downloaded and verified!" and then it still says the are missing or incomplete and doesn't seem to want to let me proceed.
For Komodo one seed generates one key. If you have more than one address then you have more than one key. These keys are held in the wallet.dat file when you run native mode.

The problem you're facing could be due to the version of the GUI you are using. Make sure to download the latest version from our website and if you have further issues please join our slack so we can troubleshoot live.

After installing the latest version of Agama choose "reinstall current version" and select "delete previous installation binaries". The installer has a wizard so it is easy.

I think what has happened is the following.
1. You claimed interest on a previous version of Agama, the version that only had a "Claim Interest" button and not the drop down options of return addresses that was added in the later versions.
2. When you claimed the interest, it seems that you were running that version of Agama in Native Mode and thus new addresses were created (which looks like where some of your funds went to).

So it seems like you need to find your previous wallet.dat file, like jl777 stated, or maybe ask if the wallet.dat file is retained on when the wallet is upgraded.

Wish you luck

So it made a new address without even asking me?   I always understood that the way to claim interest was that it sends back to your original address and didn't hear this was different.  And is there even a way to back up your wallet.dat file in the Agama program?  I never saw anything like this and didn't think it was necessary, because I only used that one address and had the seed saved for it.

This is just terrible programming and wallet design and is likely going to cause me to lose $25,000 worth of KMD.   My laptop had SSD drive in it, but somehow it has gotten fried and now won't even recognize it, so I doubt any data is recoverable from it.  I'll have to find some kind of service to try that, even though it is unlikely, because it was an encrypted drive.  

There is a slim chance that I had that same wallet.dat file on my backup laptop, but not likely and also I just installed the latest verison of Agama and not sure if it overwrote it, because i was trying to start from scratch.

I don't think its terrible programming, it's just beta software so precautions need to be taken.

You might have saved the key somewhere to the drive encryption, that might help recover it. Hope things go your way.

Where can you find wallet.dat for Komodo in Agama app?
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:51:12 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:11:22 AM by dollux

Hi, as far as I know it is not in the Agama app.

C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Komodo

It is within the AppData Roaming folder under KOMODO.

That's if you are using windows.

Hope this helps, all the best.
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

I have find only komodo.conf file in C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Komodo  folder.
dollux

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

I have find only komodo.conf file in C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Komodo  folder.

In mine I have these following folders, blocks, chainstate, database, JUMBLR, MGW, MNZ, REVS.

As well as these following files in the same folder, .lock, db, debug, fee_estimates, komodo, komodostate,  komodostate, peers, peers.dat.73fd, realtime, signedmasks, wallet.

My only conclusion is your install is not installed correctly.

I am no expert but my Agama Wallet works fine and there are 3 separate folders in Roaming data folder all related I think, Agama app, iguana and Komodo.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

At Bittrex on page first only three markets are green and Komodo is one of them. It is back already and this is makes it attractive and more reliable than others right at the moment. Some newly joined folks shorted and now will be buying back less coins with same amount. Komodo is for holding and not for trading for short term.
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:25 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 03:46:53 PM by *Sakura*

Can we claim interest on a lite mode?

EDIT: Nevermind. Successfully claimed in a lite mode.
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:55 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 03:34:30 PM by *Sakura*

I have find only komodo.conf file in C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Komodo  folder.

In mine I have these following folders, blocks, chainstate, database, JUMBLR, MGW, MNZ, REVS.

As well as these following files in the same folder, .lock, db, debug, fee_estimates, komodo, komodostate,  komodostate, peers, peers.dat.73fd, realtime, signedmasks, wallet.

I am no expert but my Agama Wallet works fine and there are 3 separate folders in Roaming data folder all related I think, Agama app, iguana and Komodo.

Thanks for the answers!

Edit: I think wallet.dat will be created only in a Native mode, not in a lite mode. Am I right?
novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:28 PM

hi,

can anyone please tell me what this error message means (in windows komodogui wallet and komodo-cli):
"error code: -1
error message:
CDB: Error, -30972, can´t open database"

i never managed to sync in windowsgui wallet

but i get this same message when i try it in cmd, with  "komodo-cli.exe getinfo"

keep getting same error.
please anyone?

i have wallet.dat with komodos, but cant sync any gui or nongui wallet
dollux

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

I have find only komodo.conf file in C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Komodo  folder.

As well as these following files in the same folder, .lock, db, debug, fee_estimates, komodo, komodostate,  komodostate, peers, peers.dat.73fd, realtime, signedmasks, wallet.

Thanks for the answers!

Edit: I think wallet.dat will be created only in a Native mode, not in a lite mode. Am I right?

I am not sure I have used both Native and Lite, so if Native mode builds the wallet then it has been built that way, although I have not used Native mode for about 3 weeks and I have installed about 3 different versions in the past week or so.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. 
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

hi,

can anyone please tell me what this error message means (in windows komodogui wallet and komodo-cli):
"error code: -1
error message:
CDB: Error, -30972, can´t open database"

i never managed to sync in windowsgui wallet

but i get this same message when i try it in cmd, with  "komodo-cli.exe getinfo"

keep getting same error.
please anyone?

i have wallet.dat with komodos, but cant sync any gui or nongui wallet
You could be using a deprecated version of the wallets. I suggest downloading the latest Agama version (25) and once installed you should be able to use the same wallet files. Before you install a new version please make sure you take a backup of your wallet.dat. The error you are seeing could be due to a corrupted DB. Therefore a resynch should be done on the new wallet. If you still have issues after making the new install you can reach out to support.komodoplatform.com and we will guide you or provide remote assistance.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

Is there some upgrade guidance anywhere - e.g. from .23a?

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

Make sure to read the note at the bottom too.

Thanks, those instructions are certainly impressively terse and don’t seem to cover an Agama to Agama upgrade ... was really hoping for some guidance of what needs to be backed up first.  I assume it uses a wallet.dat file for keys but is there anything else?
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:28:45 PM

Is there some upgrade guidance anywhere - e.g. from .23a?

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

Make sure to read the note at the bottom too.

Thanks, those instructions are certainly impressively terse and don’t seem to cover an Agama to Agama upgrade ... was really hoping for some guidance of what needs to be backed up first.  I assume it uses a wallet.dat file for keys but is there anything else?
All the new guides are here: https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/1179709/Wallets

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

KMD looks prime for big gains... How big could they be?
This is my conservative estimate.   Shocked

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/KMDBTC/HtPnsGHt-KMD-looks-ready-for-big-gains/

You have right, we’ll never see again these cheap prices for komodo
Holy shit!  That blew my conservative target in two days!  Hold for the long run boys!
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

KMD looks prime for big gains... How big could they be?
This is my conservative estimate.   Shocked

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/KMDBTC/HtPnsGHt-KMD-looks-ready-for-big-gains/

You have right, we’ll never see again these cheap prices for komodo
Holy shit!  That blew my conservative target in two days!  Hold for the long run boys!

It is based on KMD/BTC and not KMD/USD. If Bitcoin loses value it is normal that altcoins gain in Bitcoin value. So in the end it could rise a gain more Bitcoin value but in total it can decrease in USD value. Of course, it looks differently when Bitcoin and Komodo prices go up together.

Also, BarterDex is a game changer. The hack of South Korean exchange Youbit has shown again the risk of centralized exchanges.
brainland

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

Great Job Guys..... Please Work on Getting a Secured Web Wallet
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: