Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

Is this a sockpuppet account @Rob?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:53:09 PM

This reminds me of those amazon air miles and things like that or the shop reward back a certain % of what you pay normally 1%
This is a good idea I think. Where will we be able to spend our Incent coins ?

The network of participating merchants is just getting started. We've just signed up the first two and funding from the ico will allow us to accelerate these partnerships.
GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:06:02 PM

And in case you missed our first sealed and official eCommerce partnership > https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/first-ecommerce-partnership-4552dd9005a0#.avt60ptk9

Great, but in my opinion landscaping eCommerce its not such good for loyalty programs. I mean,  how often people use landscaping goods? One time in 3-6 month or etc. I would like to see  some mass eCommerces, where people buying goods everyday. Anyway, I bought something amount today  Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

How many incent will be used for signature campaign?
If I enroll for 3 weeks and a couple days, what will it be, 3 or 4 weeks?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:51:14 PM

How many incent will be used for signature campaign?
If I enroll for 3 weeks and a couple days, what will it be, 3 or 4 weeks?

0.4% of the amount of sold insent, it is tiny actually.

second question: 3 weeks.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:53:40 PM

Nice Project.. Good luck @all

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:13:01 PM

I am invested a small amount on ICO so far. I am thinking about to invest some more. I am still not completely convinced how this project is able to scale big. Could you already name some merchants which will partner Incent?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:40:42 PM

I am invested a small amount on ICO so far. I am thinking about to invest some more. I am still not completely convinced how this project is able to scale big. Could you already name some merchants which will partner Incent?

The two we have confirmations from are Sure Green in Essex, UK, and The Temperance Society bar in Sydney. They're our first e-commerce and bricks-and-mortar guys.
https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/first-ecommerce-partnership-4552dd9005a0#.2iwk6rsif
https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/first-bricks-and-mortar-partnership-b12a848182c5#.7graxgrs6

There are several more we are in talks with - you can take a look at incentloyalty.com for an overview. We can't give names, only broad strokes, because we're not at that stage yet. But it's fair to say that merchants are interested in this idea: they see the potential.
10k/BTC rate is valid another 4 hours, so do some thinking, ask any questions you want and make an informed decision Smiley
IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:58:46 PM

A conversation I had on Slack earlier with an undecided angel investor. Its well worth a read...

XXXXCC[6:01 AM]
I need a final push for my investment decision though. Would you help giving that to me? :slightly_smiling_face:

rob [6:02 AM] 
Im more than happy to walk you through our product and plans etc

XXXXCC [6:04 AM] 
I know you cannot *officially* make predictions about the market cap. If you'd say $100M in 12 months I won't come back and blame you for not achieving it. I just would like to know your personal opinion, your gut feeling about the prospects.

rob [6:04 AM] 
Ok so there's a couple of factors at play here...

[6:05] 
Firstly, we aren't building any super complicated infrastructure from scratch. This means we can be out of the gate relatively quickly post ICO.

[6:06] 
The second thing is when we do get out of the gate our business development focus will not be crypto but mainstream commerce.

[6:07] 
and for every merchant we bring onboard, the secondary market sees a new demand impulse every time they transact with every one of their customers from then on.

[6:08] 
This represents a huge network effect of mainstream consumers who will then be able to buy Incent through their wallet - which they will want to do to secure the best deals on products marketed to them through their wallet; more demand impulse.

XXXXCC [6:09 AM] 
Okay

rob [6:10 AM] 
When I consider this against the finite circulation and modest market cap on Incent at launch - I cannot see how price per Incent doesn't rise - and all other things being equal, continue to do so in perpetuity.

[6:11] 
The rate of this rise is going to depend on the success of our business development efforts but already I can tell you that EVERY entity I have engaged is interested and they represent a broad sweep of commerce.

[6:12] 
Every time we effect a new merchant integration we can shrink wrap that tech and move it to scale.

XXXXCC [6:12 AM] 
Why would Mrs. Jones with absolutely no knowledge of cryptos would use Incent?

rob [6:12 AM] 
We only need to build a magento plug-in once, for example

[6:13] 
Mrs Jones need have no idea what crypto even is. She just bought something from a participating merchant and her phone went beep.

[6:14] 
She followed a link to claim a $5 reward and now she can see it, displayed as value in her local tender.

XXXXCC [6:14 AM] 
Aha

rob [6:14 AM] 
She checks back in a week or so and now it's worth $5.30

now she's interested. now she starts doing some sums. now she goes back to that merchant and buys something else

[6:15] 
now she sees other things she can buy through her wallet

now she sees they are cheaper if she pays with incent

[6:16] 
she still knows nothing about crypto

but she's the home economist

and she understands value

she may even remember what its like to save

XXXXCC [6:16 AM] 
It's like the coupons in the old days except everything is on the Internet...

rob [6:17 AM] 
and now she sees she can do that 'for free'.

[6:17] 
she starts wondering about that family holiday they can't afford

[6:18] 
only maybe now they can if she can build up their incent, and get better deals with incent

etc etc, rinse and repeat

XXXXCC [6:18 AM] 
Great! It's common sense even house wifes could understand it....

[6:19] 
Why would merchants use Incent instead of creating their own digital incentives?

rob [6:19 AM] 
@XXXXCC, housewives are the sharpest of all of us but while they never understood crypto - because they were too busy sorting our shit out, they totally understand value.

XXXXCC [6:20 AM] 
True.

rob [6:20 AM] 
And if crypto can help them do better here - they'll champion it materially.

[6:21] 
When  say that incent is a trojan horse of mainstream adoption, this is what I mean.

[6:22] 
If you get this you'll want to be part of this project because you can only see one ending. It'll feel historic and you'll want to be a part of that.

XXXXCC [6:22 AM] 
Yeah, that is what my gut feeling tells me: it's historic and I will be part of it.... :slightly_smiling_face:

rob [6:22 AM] 
To your original question, I think x10 by Christmas is distinctly unlikely

[6:23] 
but x100s in 3 years is, to my mind, a racing certainty.

XXXXCC [6:23 AM] 
:grinning:

rob [6:23 AM] 
Does that help?

XXXXCC [6:24 AM] 
Very much so, Rob! Thanks so much for taking the time! :wink:

rob [6:24 AM] 
my pleasure. gotta jump now but good to talk.

[6:24] 
And welcome aboard.

You have 3 hours before the price of Incent rises. Just sayin'!
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:40:24 PM

A conversation I had on Slack earlier with an undecided angel investor. Its well worth a read...

XXXXCC[6:01 AM]
I need a final push for my investment decision though. Would you help giving that to me? :slightly_smiling_face:

rob [6:02 AM] 
Im more than happy to walk you through our product and plans etc

XXXXCC [6:04 AM] 
I know you cannot *officially* make predictions about the market cap. If you'd say $100M in 12 months I won't come back and blame you for not achieving it. I just would like to know your personal opinion, your gut feeling about the prospects.

rob [6:04 AM] 
Ok so there's a couple of factors at play here...

[6:05] 
Firstly, we aren't building any super complicated infrastructure from scratch. This means we can be out of the gate relatively quickly post ICO.

[6:06] 
The second thing is when we do get out of the gate our business development focus will not be crypto but mainstream commerce.

[6:07] 
and for every merchant we bring onboard, the secondary market sees a new demand impulse every time they transact with every one of their customers from then on.

[6:08] 
This represents a huge network effect of mainstream consumers who will then be able to buy Incent through their wallet - which they will want to do to secure the best deals on products marketed to them through their wallet; more demand impulse.

XXXXCC [6:09 AM] 
Okay

rob [6:10 AM] 
When I consider this against the finite circulation and modest market cap on Incent at launch - I cannot see how price per Incent doesn't rise - and all other things being equal, continue to do so in perpetuity.

[6:11] 
The rate of this rise is going to depend on the success of our business development efforts but already I can tell you that EVERY entity I have engaged is interested and they represent a broad sweep of commerce.

[6:12] 
Every time we effect a new merchant integration we can shrink wrap that tech and move it to scale.

XXXXCC [6:12 AM] 
Why would Mrs. Jones with absolutely no knowledge of cryptos would use Incent?

rob [6:12 AM] 
We only need to build a magento plug-in once, for example

[6:13] 
Mrs Jones need have no idea what crypto even is. She just bought something from a participating merchant and her phone went beep.

She followed a link to claim a $5 reward and now she can see it, displayed as value in her local tender.

XXXXCC [6:14 AM] 
Aha

rob [6:14 AM] 
She checks back in a week or so and now it's worth $5.30

now she's interested. now she starts doing some sums. now she goes back to that merchant and buys something else

now she sees other things she can buy through her wallet

now she sees they are cheaper if she pays with incent

she still knows nothing about crypto

but she's the home economist

and she understands value

she may even remember what its like to save

XXXXCC [6:16 AM] 
It's like the coupons in the old days except everything is on the Internet...

rob [6:17 AM] 
and now she sees she can do that 'for free'.

[6:17] 
she starts wondering about that family holiday they can't afford

only maybe now they can if she can build up their incent, and get better deals with incent

etc etc, rinse and repeat

XXXXCC [6:18 AM] 
Great! It's common sense even house wifes could understand it....

[6:19] 
Why would merchants use Incent instead of creating their own digital incentives?

rob [6:19 AM] 
@XXXXCC, housewives are the sharpest of all of us but while they never understood crypto - because they were too busy sorting our shit out, they totally understand value.

XXXXCC [6:20 AM] 
True.

rob [6:20 AM] 
And if crypto can help them do better here - they'll champion it materially.

[6:21] 
When  say that incent is a trojan horse of mainstream adoption, this is what I mean.

[6:22] 
If you get this you'll want to be part of this project because you can only see one ending. It'll feel historic and you'll want to be a part of that.

XXXXCC [6:22 AM] 
Yeah, that is what my gut feeling tells me: it's historic and I will be part of it.... :slightly_smiling_face:

rob [6:22 AM] 
To your original question, I think x10 by Christmas is distinctly unlikely

[6:23] 
but x100s in 3 years is, to my mind, a racing certainty.

XXXXCC [6:23 AM] 
:grinning:

rob [6:23 AM] 
Does that help?

XXXXCC [6:24 AM] 
Very much so, Rob! Thanks so much for taking the time! :wink:

rob [6:24 AM] 
my pleasure. gotta jump now but good to talk.

[6:24] 
And welcome aboard.

You have 3 hours before the price of Incent rises. Just sayin'!

I found this exchange very revelating, Rob. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I'm a part of this. I intend to buy more with my Waves in the next couple of hours based on reading this. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:52:22 PM

Somebody already asked about 2FA but i didn't find any reply on that. At the moment it is written on ico platform "Following completion of the ICO, you will also be required to enter a Waves address for withdrawal of Incent tokens" if its not same wallet you doing investments from then ico platform should protected very well before activating a field where u can pu another waves address.

Also been wondering if investment is done in waves will be tokkens issued automatically for the same address investments are coming in (there have been warrning that wallet outside of exchange must be used)? So basically for investments in btc you need to provide separate field to fill in with waves address for the tokken generation?

ty

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:03:27 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 10:18:09 PM by KarlKarlsson_

Somebody already asked about 2FA but i didn't find any reply on that. At the moment it is written on ico platform "Following completion of the ICO, you will also be required to enter a Waves address for withdrawal of Incent tokens" if its not same wallet you doing investments from then ico platform should protected very well before activating a field where u can pu another waves address.

Also been wondering if investment is done in waves will be tokkens issued automatically for the same address investments are coming in (there have been warrning that wallet outside of exchange must be used)? So basically for investments in btc you need to provide separate field to fill in with waves address for the tokken generation?

ty
2FA will be implemented before withdrawals. Currently, only deposits are possible why it's not urgent yet. Dev focus is on other things, like improving the homepage and keeping the Waves API working.  Smiley

Yes, Incent will be sent to the address the Waves were sent from. We will only ask for Waves addresses from Bitcoin investors.

Less than 2 hours left of the first bonus stage, grab some Incent while they're cheapest!
mchwierutSC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:08:37 PM

Smith+Crown summary of Incent. Innovative project, totally new paradigm of customer loyalty, limited supply should put upward pressure on the price if the network grows, the team will face some challenges. (http://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-incent-loyalty/)

Comments welcome! If you spot inaccuracies, plz PM me and we'll update it.
c1oud

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

ty
2FA will be implemented before withdrawals. Currently, only deposits are possible why it's not urgent yet. Dev focus is on other things, like improving the homepage and keeping the Waves API working.  Smiley

No. We will ask for a withdrawal address from every investor to make sure all Incent are heading the right way during distribution.

Less than 2 hours left of the first bonus stage, grab some Incent while they're cheapest!
ty for your reply. Already did my investment (during past 24 hours) Smiley because thought in the end that waves price will not change considerably by the end of 10k/BTC ratio Smiley

Good luck and keep as posted on progress

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:20:08 PM

ty
2FA will be implemented before withdrawals. Currently, only deposits are possible why it's not urgent yet. Dev focus is on other things, like improving the homepage and keeping the Waves API working.  Smiley

No. We will ask for a withdrawal address from every investor to make sure all Incent are heading the right way during distribution.

ty for your reply. Already did my investment (during past 24 hours) Smiley because thought in the end that waves price will not change considerably by the end of 10k/BTC ratio Smiley

Buddy, just had a chat with our dev Peter regarding your last question and I have to correct myself: Incent will be sent to the Waves address used for payment; only Bitcoin investors will be asked for a personal Waves address during distribution.

Thanks for your trust and investment, we will keep you posted!  Smiley
c1oud

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:24:57 PM

ty

Buddy, just had a chat with our dev Peter regarding your last question and I have to correct myself: Incent will be sent to the Waves address used for payment; only Bitcoin investors will be asked for a personal Waves address during distribution.

Even better Smiley no worries at all for investors who invested only in waves (if they did use wallets they have control over).

Seems my prediction was not right, waves price just hit 33k satoshis, probably last hour will be interesting Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:30:48 PM

ty

Even better Smiley no worries at all for investors who invested only in waves (if they did use wallets they have control over).

Seems my prediction was not right, waves price just hit 33k satoshis, probably last hour will be interesting Smiley
Deposits from Bittrex will be manually verified and sent back. Please, DO NOT send Waves from an exchange!

Let's hope for the best  Wink
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:50:05 PM

Pfew, just in time with investing for the right price of 0.0001 per incent. I felt like I had all the time actually.   Smiley
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:54:36 PM

guess thats ok for the first

what about if investment cap will not be reached by end of ICO? I dont think that will happen, just for clarification.

IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:56:17 PM

Smith+Crown summary of Incent. Innovative project, totally new paradigm of customer loyalty, limited supply should put upward pressure on the price if the network grows, the team will face some challenges. (http://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-incent-loyalty/)

Comments welcome! If you spot inaccuracies, plz PM me and we'll update it.

This is a great article. Good work! RW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: