Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:53:01 AM

I follow the news on the blog and post here, incent has great ability. We hope more businessmen who could join to become a partner.
Congrats and Good jobs team incent

Thanks for the update... more partnerships more investors. need to cap that 5 mil.

5 mil is not very easy to achieve, it is not 1 mil now, it is a very tough obstable.
Its because a lot of people are waiting to get their btc from other ICO.I saw some projects got huge fund in last week.there are so many big ico running at the moment.Incent ico still not passed 2 weeks,so you have to wait until last day to see the final collection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:37:22 PM

do the all task twitter get 5 incent in TVE  Smiley
whether reward incent update everyday??
I think they update them everyday, because sometimes no need to retweet old tweets, also they should consider that there are many cheaters who retweet all retweets in one day, thus I think it is better if the tasks updated daily, so spammers won't find time to collect 100 Incent or more in one day.
Frankly, with TVE you can't cheat. You retweet once and get your reward, that's it. As soon as new tasks are online you can start over again. It's more about activity  Smiley

TVE is the awesome social bounty protector, their anti-cheater tech is the best, they are all real human, not bots.
Couldn't agree more with you!

Just noticed that CAP left $4,476,583.49 is higher than it used to be (I saw something 4,3...) - is CAP still calculated with accordance of time of investments in USD. Maybe was something changed while waves API fixed?
Not that I know of. Keep in mind that there is a double conversion in the background (BTC-USD / Waves-USD) so the figure is subject to volatility.

Funds remaining until Investment Cap $4,477,272.05 (refreshed just before this post), once again CAP increased by ~700 USD. As our investments and incent tokkent ammount was generated at a time of investment so should be investment Cap decreased everytime ea investment is made Smiley

Did the same and it says $4,329,806.93 for me. I'll check the exact calculation with Peter and report back!

It shouldn't: Imagine we fix the rate at the time of investment and the Bitcoin price drops by 50%. We would express a figure on the homepage which is far off from what we actually have after the dump. Hope that helps  Smiley
Please do check. It seems to me that for the ppl who invested in waves only shows only ammount under CAP invested in bitcoins Smiley or maybe it's my imagination Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:01:10 PM

yeah, I was register TVE today and get 6 incent with do all task twitter  Cool
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 02:43:09 PM

Don't forget: you have 33 hours left before the next price rise to 8k Incent/BTC.
www.IncentLoyalty.com/register
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:01:13 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 03:21:07 PM by quintiilieo

i new this coin has potential its on theviralexchange and hoping that they will give high bounty how can i apply for newsletter bounty and is there any avatar plus points  Grin thanks

gokselgok

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:17:44 PM

i read about the newsletter bounties how can i subscribe here thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Join the slack. I recently saw it their how to join on newsletter. I think its a week ago. And you can ask the devs team their if you can't see it. They are all active and professional in handling their project.

I'm watching this coin.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:06:29 PM

Hi guys, you can check portuguese translation at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642208.msg16517495#msg16517495

CYA

dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:10:45 PM

I follow the news on the blog and post here, incent has great ability. We hope more businessmen who could join to become a partner.

Thanks for the update... more partnerships more investors. need to cap that 5 mil.

5 mil is not very easy to achieve, it is not 1 mil now, it is a very tough obstable.

Coval which is a far superior loyalty project than this has a market cap of $250,000 I don't see how 5m is justified....seems a terrible investment to me that will dump as soon as it hits the exchanges...another ICO pump and dump....yawn.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:13:31 PM

Greek ann thread is up to date. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1634730.msg16440095#msg16440095
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

Coval which is a far superior loyalty project than this has a market cap of $250,000 I don't see how 5m is justified....seems a terrible investment to me that will dump as soon as it hits the exchanges...another ICO pump and dump....yawn.

IMHO it's the partnership with waves, and waves partnerships with fiat gateways/mycelium and the synergy that these connections promise that will make incent the loyalty rewards system that will be adopted by the masses.

Of course we will have to wait and see whether the promises of these platforms play out.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
chong_kee

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:47:09 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:50:28 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!

Hi Chong,
1. I'm not super familiar with Ethereum, but they will store in your Waves address, yes. Like Nxt I guess.
2. Not yet but it will (it's currently being developed). You'll send Incent much like you'll send Waves or any other crypto.
3. This is the cool bit: yes, and no Smiley Waves is the fuel for everything on the platform, but asset-to-asset trading means all that stuff will happen out of sight. So you can pay for sending Incent using Incent.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:04:24 PM

i new this coin has potential its on theviralexchange and hoping that they will give high bounty how can i apply for newsletter bounty and is there any avatar plus points  Grin thanks
Newsletter bounty is not open yet, sorry. Will be announced as soon as we start it! Also, we only offer a signature campaign without avatar  Smiley

Join the slack. I recently saw it their how to join on newsletter. I think its a week ago. And you can ask the devs team their if you can't see it. They are all active and professional in handling their project.

I'm watching this coin.
No newsletter bounty currently. Thanks for the kind feedback, though!

ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Portuguese thread up to date!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642208.new#new

incentDEV

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:12:43 PM

Just a quick update after some bitcoin blockchain display issues overnight, now patched... looking forward to some new dashboard updates today, and looking forward to pushing the word out ahead of the imminent price rise!
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

Just a quick update after some bitcoin blockchain display issues overnight, now patched... looking forward to some new dashboard updates today, and looking forward to pushing the word out ahead of the imminent price rise!

how much more to reach $1 Million milestone? i dont think the counter on site and dashboard is updating correctly. the stats in dashboard show $4.4 Million and front page show $4.3 Million. and i think its the same since yesterday.
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:32:57 PM

how much more to reach $1 Million milestone? i dont think the counter on site and dashboard is updating correctly. the stats in dashboard show $4.4 Million and front page show $4.3 Million. and i think its the same since yesterday.
That's exactly I pointed out few posts up ahead and it seems ammount invested in waves is not shown (it was fixed to show proper ammount of incent you get for you investment but after that CAP value does not show investments in waves converted to usd). Now I get that there are 2 counters Smiley where 1 shows proper ammount and on ico platform there seems to be a typo Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:33:04 PM

The ICO is going very well, really promising project !!:)

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:44:22 PM

Some people are funny, you are asking for newsletter bounty after the launch of the ICO, don't you know the purpose of the newsletter bounty is to update you when the ICO start and attract enough investors and give you latest news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: